Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:15 pm

April 9

More of a journal post to log into my journey and not a post-action report.

All and all, ya I don't feel ready to settle down quite yet.

I like the Korean girl

I really like this Korean chick I'm seeing.
Sexual compatability is extremely high. Same with everything else actually. Like we just click and I think we both like each other a lot.

But my sex goals aren't met yet

The problem is I realllly don't feel like I'm done with girls, so it's almost like I want to just get more emotionally involved with her, but my dick wants to explore more.

Options to deal with this

I've heard every angle about this from
1. Having an open relationship talk
2. Straight up lying
3. Or just indirectly giving the impression you're seeing other girls.
4. Go exclusive and work on fitness goals then fuck around in 6 months.

what happened previously

With the blonde girl I opted not to tell.
Slept with 2 other girls while seeing her.
And didn't feel bad about it tbh.

...Up until it was clear she really liked me, then I felt bad, then had to break up with her to save her from getting really hurt later. I think I broke up with her in the softest way possible.

So it was like I was ok with it while we weren't super invested in each other. And then when she seemed to like me and wanted to show me to her mom and her friends, I thought ok 'fuck let's end this now'.

Every option has consequences

I think this is one of those where I need to sort out where I stand on this.

I can either tell her (Hey I want to maintain honesty with each other at all times, I like you a lot, but Im not ready to be sexually exclusive).

And that sounds like literally lighting dynamite. Cuz there's a high chance that won't work.

Or I lie and sleep around. Which then introduces all the consequences.

Or I basically maintain exclusivity and focus on weight loss, and then leave for Toronto and fuck non-exclusively there.

Ultimately I need to figure out where I stand

Like I said I need to decide for myself where I stand. Because I'm getting legit jealousy seeing @Toast and @Crisis_Overcomer approach girls. And I don't think that jealousy will go away.

---+---

Project for today is to decide where I stand on this issue and just go for it.

Ive heard good points for every possible path to take here. And they're all valid. But ultimately it's up to me to decide.

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:07 pm
I think you're a bit like me right now, since you want to shift your focus on CA while also doing business and perhaps improving your body. My only advice is to ruthlessly protect your energy levels. Never sacrifice sleep, stick to your diet 99%, avoid alcohol, and ban any kind of drama in your life. When your energy is taken care off, you'll notice that you make better choices that assist you in your your goals.
This is very accurate. Ya, this week has been shit because this ive been so undisciplined with this Korean chick.

Like it got to the point where both of us decided to see each other less because of how little sleep we were getting.
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:58 pm
With CA though, I realize I'm lacking skills and this pisses me off. So even though I still want to get laid a lot, I wanna refine my process and get laid via CA. And then get laid with legit hotties.
Even if all my sexual needs are met, not doing CA, or even hooking up with legit super hot girls would bother me forever.

I know I'd be 15 years down the road and be thinking 'Man I was so close to fucking some models, why didn't I just push through?'

Radical wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:49 pm
Regards advice, i finally got to a point where i felt id spent too long on girls

I was pushing 3 years on it (though covid affected so more like 1.5 good years worth of time)
Ya I don't think I'm there yet. I think I could stop now and chalk everything as a win. But I don't think I'm mentally there.
Holden wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:40 pm
Maintaining a harem (not to mention creating one) takes a huge amount of time and energy. Going mono would make go crazy missing the variety
I think eventually I could go mono, and focus on other areas of life.

But it's odd, once you get the taste of being able to fuck a lot of girls, it really does change your outlook.

I thought I'd maybe sleep with 10-15 girls and be happy with that. But now 15 seems incredibly low, and like a waste of potential almost.
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:59 am
Re: Breakup - yeah, they're never easy. You read my breakup article so you know that I have been through exactly what you're going through (I've been through it multiple times). You did the right thing here. You'll feel better in a week or two, I promise
Already feel better.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:59 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:15 pm
Like I said I need to decide for myself where I stand. Because I'm getting legit jealousy seeing @Toast and @Crisis_Overcomer approach girls. And I don't think that jealousy will go away.
This statement kinda reveals ur true feelings about what u want to do. Ur happy with ur Korean Wife. But deep down u want to approach and that's where the jealousy comes from
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Che2022
Name: Jon
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Keeping pushing bros

Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:51 am

What happen to day 21?
Manganiello

Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:15 pm

Che2022 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:51 am
What happen to day 21?
Didn't do it til later. Keep in mind I did the program during a lockdown.

I judged high fives to be a bit too much at that stage. It wasn't til @sundleboro and @Toast tried it that I did it too.

In fact a lot of girls liked the confidence of high giving people during COVID. So I think I was wrong to postpone them.

Anyway to answer your Q.

Day 21 isn't there, but it's totally fine to do them now.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:11 pm

Update

Going steady with the Korean chick
Seeing this Korean girl for 3 months. And it's absolutely great. Spending the entire weekend together, going for walks, hikes, weekend trips.

I had it in my mind to (probably) be monogamous when I go hard into making money. So having a monogamous gf now and get the experience will be valuable down the road.

Got briefly confused about my next goal

I'm not the fat virgin in my parents house anymore. I got a cute girlfriend, I live in the best place in the city, and there's always fun things to do.

As soon as things heated up with this girl I got confused tho.

I wanted to keep improving my game. But I loved my lifestyle. Things were/are better than ever. And better by a lot.

Super high quality problem. But it was probably the most confusing problem I've had in the last 5 years. Seriously.

March to May
I just wasn't motivated or excited about life in general. Didn't really post about it all because I didn't want to make a long whiny thread.

I needed to get introspective
And I did.

Went to Toronto 2 weeks ago.
Hung out with @september and it was an absolute blast. September is a great guy who has come a long way. And has a lot to offer if he gives advice. Really enjoyed hanging out with him and Marco (guy who gamed 10 years ago and is not on the forum).

Actually I need to single out @september and Marco for showing me that I actually wasn't ready to settle down.

And specifically,@Radical who reached out to me for no reason to check-in. And gave me world-class advice on dating, settling down and being true to yourself (traveling and doing what you want).

And also @Toast for giving me an objective lens to see how I've been thinking about life. Specifically that Toronto was always a means to an end. I really like Toronto, but I was going there because Calgary sucked ass. Not because Toronto was this awesome dreamland I wanted to live in.

Actually it was talking with Toast that made me realize I wanted to go to Korea.

The Main Lesson I've picked up over the last few months.

Girlfriend = Danger of Retiring Prematurely

More experienced guys seems to all unanimously know this. But it was news to me. MOST guys who are inexperienced get a girlfriend and drop off the face of the earth.

That explains why @Toast and @Master, and I all more or less got a girlfriend and got quiet.

I can't speak for master. But I know it was Incredibly confusing because I finally had what I always wanted. An awesome girlfriend. It's like a girl who is the mirror image of you in terms of outlooks on life and values. The sex is great, and it's very consistent. (7+ times a week) It's great.

Life Quality skyrockets, but what if you don't feel ready to settle?....

What if you want more? What if you still want to bang more hot girls.

I found this topic to be poorly covered in general. How to text girls sells. But what do when you have the girl doesn't sell as well. So the content covering it has a lot less ink.

Life (honestly) more or less felt perfect. I had 'made it' in terms of having a great girlfriend. And there wasn't any high grade pain driving me crazy and forcing me to change. So the need to change is pretty much gone. But you're not exactly satisfied either.

Im pretty sure @Toast felt the same about this.

So if felt like a no-win situation. I'd regret settling down because I wanted more out of my sex phase. And I felt bad for dropping this girl because life was so fucking good.

Going East instead of West
What changed.

Eventually I realized. You're not any good at getting girls if you feel like you can't get another girl at the same caliber as the girl you currently have. Not just in terms of looks. But also values and similarities.

@Radical kind of made me realize when you date a lot, 1/50 girls will seem like a perfect match. 1/10 will seem great. Knowing that general ratio made such a huge difference, honestly. Because I can kind of see it from my own experience.

I went to Toronto to sort out and feel out what I actually wanted. What became very obvious when I was there, was that I enjoyed Ktown in Toronto, more than Toronto itself.

Toronto is a legendary place to game btw. Volume is absolutely insane.

But I knew if I moved to Toronto my mind would always be wondering about Korea, where as if I moved to Seoul I wouldnt even care about Toronto.

^^That realization^^ Basically did it for me.

Korea it is.

Resources that helped

If anyone is confronted with this particular challenge. I think it's important to acknowledge it's a legit problem.

One - Chris and Derek talk about when you're done your dating phase.

Watch at 1:01:00

Two - Talking to guys who are into game and have had a few girlfriend.

Three - Reading over your old goals. And going on a vacation away from friends, family *and* the girl you like.

What's next?

I need to lose weight.
I crept back up to 179 lbs. Or 81 kgs.

I need to save up money.
This has been improving. But I want to be able to live in Seoul for 6 months without a job.

I need to learn Korean.
Besides knowing the basic alphabet. I can barely speak any Korean.

밥 - means rice I think. I'm not very good lol.

Actions

Learn Korean
Lined up 3 different tutors for learning Korean. Will keep 1-2 of the best. Or hottest. Lol

Back on keto. Again.
I don't even like writing this. I need to a serious longterm way or making this stick. Weight has been more or less hovering around 170-175 for the last year.

Enjoy Life
Continue seeing this Korean girl. Working hard. Hitting goals, getting better and enjoying life. Not crucial, but man it makes life more enjoyable.

----

Lots to catch-up on. I'll catch up on logs/comments in a bit.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:20 pm

I always wondered where you were at, it's been forever since you posted. Honestly, this is such a wholesome story. Hope you have fun in Korea :)
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Manganiello

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:26 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:20 pm
I always wondered where you were at, it's been forever since you posted. Honestly, this is such a wholesome story. Hope you have fun in Korea :)

Thanks dude.

I'll be here 🇨🇦 for awhile still.
Korea probably won't be til next year.

I really was just posting this because I know Toast and Master didn't really document it. And I know it's a super common phenomenon to have a super active guy get a gf and disappear.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:29 pm

When I was 18 I also got a mono-girlfriend for 3 years. Which wasn't planned but it was full of valuable lessons (and my first threesome.)

Just like Chris I recommend it to newbies, if only to learn how to fuck.

But nowadays my mind is dead-set on the MLTR model where I see 2-3 girls simultaneously with some degree of emotional attachment. But to have the frame to pull this off, I think you need experience.

The main danger is that a guy actually learns to attract women and then he's sucked into a relationship with the first girl who shows actual interest in him, instead of realizing that with a few extra months/years of practice he'd get a much higher quality girl.

My second girlfriend was hotter, smarter, kinder and more feminine than my first.

The ratio thing is very real. In my experience amazing sexual chemistry only happens with 1 in 10 girls. That's only 7 girls so far and my lay count is pretty high. And sexual chemistry, while a necessary component, is not a sufficient component for a relationship. So she'll need other qualities as well. 1 in 50 sounds about right.

There's a reason all the old school PUA material says you're only "allowed" to get a girlfriend after 25/50 lays. It's mainly so you don't get sucked into a relationship with the first girl that shows interest. But for the purposes of learning how to fuck, I'm all for doing this the old fashioned way for a few years, and experiment the fuck out of it.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Manganiello

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:14 pm

Holden wrote:
When I was 18 I also got a mono-girlfriend for 3 years. Which wasn't planned but it was full of valuable lessons (and my first threesome.)

Just like Chris I recommend it to newbies, if only to learn how to fuck.

But nowadays my mind is dead-set on the MLTR model where I see 2-3 girls simultaneously with some degree of emotional attachment. But to have the frame to pull this off, I think you need experience.

The main danger is that a guy actually learns to attract women and then he's sucked into a relationship with the first girl who shows actual interest in him, instead of realizing that with a few extra months/years of practice he'd get a much higher quality girl.

My second girlfriend was hotter, smarter, kinder and more feminine than my first.

The ratio thing is very real. In my experience amazing sexual chemistry only happens with 1 in 10 girls. That's only 7 girls so far and my lay count is pretty high. And sexual chemistry, while a necessary component, is not a sufficient component for a relationship. So she'll need other qualities as well. 1 in 50 sounds about right.

There's a reason all the old school PUA material says you're only "allowed" to get a girlfriend after 25/50 lays. It's mainly so you don't get sucked into a relationship with the first girl that shows interest. But for the purposes of learning how to fuck, I'm all for doing this the old fashioned way for a few years, and experiment the fuck out of it.

Its hard to gauge how good I am at fucking. But that was a pretty consistent complement I would get. Even when my experience was limited to ONS.

I think being able to provide sexual pleasure to different women is what's valuable.

That ratio is basically what Andy and Radical had been talking about. But it makes sense to me. Like 1/10 every girls I would go on dates would click well, and sex ya similar ratio I would say.

Its such an intoxicating experience to have a girlfriend you like. I get why people disappear. But it fucks with your head.

I had legit 'but could I get a girl like this again?' thoughts. Still have those time to time. But I recognize that after 7 girlfriends I wouldn't think that.

And tbh if I feel that way then I probably need to sleep around more. Because the whole point of getting good at this is so I don't need to worry about this area of life again.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Master
Name: Maxime
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:35 am

Sup Manga! Im still alive but yeah im still with the same girl and its still great.
Stull going to the gym hard, but yeah kind of quiet with the girls side of things. Great job kn never giving up you are a beast.
As for the "dissapear of the face od the earth" I would disagree since the goal of this forum is and always has been to get an awesome life, fuck tons of girl or find a awesome girlfriend which I did.
I never stopped the grind too, aim now full time IT for activision "one of the biggest video game company in the world" and still going hard at the gym.
Now at 345lbs bench press and stting at 190lbs body weight.
Hope for the best for everyone on this forum truly... since it helped me so much. Keep killing it lads especially you @manga much love brother 💪
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Che2022
Name: Jon
Motto: Keeping pushing bros

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:13 am

Did you have any trouble when touching the girl randomly at the bar because am worried of getting punched in the face for it lol
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:20 am

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:11 pm
Life (honestly) more or less felt perfect. I had 'made it' in terms of having a great girlfriend. And there wasn't any high grade pain driving me crazy and forcing me to change. So the need to change is pretty much gone. But you're not exactly satisfied either.

Im pretty sure @Toast felt the same about this.

So if felt like a no-win situation. I'd regret settling down because I wanted more out of my sex phase. And I felt bad for dropping this girl because life was so fucking good.
Yup i was the same way. Found the "perfect" GF, Had a high paying job. Lived in one of the best areas of SF. All that combined caused me to lose passion for picking up chicks cuz I had already proved to myself that i could do it. Had all the things i never had before. But there was always the nagging feeling of a lofty goal set that if i didnt do i would regret forever.

Consistent sex with an amazing girl definitely lead me to a life of passivity
Holden wrote:
This seems like a phase guys need to experience and get through. Some do and some dont. Just depends on what they value most
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:19 pm

After you have done this for a while it's actually great to have a partner you have amazing chemistry with while you pursue other goals. You can only go on so many first dates where you tell the same jokes to get the same reactions to make the same escalations before you realize you have a week full of dates and are super happy when a flake happens so you can do something else. Ultimately guys need to get the experience of abundance but not get jaded off of considering a long-term partner with someone that complements your life.

That 1/10 great connection vs 1/50 near perfect match thing is so true. To be honest I never had a near perfect match in the past so I was taken a back when it happened and kept thinking when will the rug get pulled.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Manganiello

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:39 pm

Master wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:35 am
Sup Manga! Im still alive but yeah im still with the same girl and its still great.
Stull going to the gym hard, but yeah kind of quiet with the girls side of things. Great job kn never giving up you are a beast.
As for the "dissapear of the face od the earth" I would disagree since the goal of this forum is and always has been to get an awesome life, fuck tons of girl or find a awesome girlfriend which I did.
I never stopped the grind too, aim now full time IT for activision "one of the biggest video game company in the world" and still going hard at the gym.
Now at 345lbs bench press and stting at 190lbs body weight.
Hope for the best for everyone on this forum truly... since it helped me so much. Keep killing it lads especially you @manga much love brother 💪
Master!

Glad you are doing well.

It was more about guys getting a girlfriend and they're activity on the forum drops off.

Which happened to me you and toast.

But I think that's good. If you know you're end goal, it makes making decisions easier. I think the issue for me was that I always wanted to spend a large chunk of time in a massive city and go hard with dating. So even when I got a great gf here, it wouldn't be enough to stay because I still want to experience dating in a massive city.
Toast wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:20 am
Yup i was the same way. Found the "perfect" GF, Had a high paying job. Lived in one of the best areas of SF. All that combined caused me to lose passion for picking up chicks cuz I had already proved to myself that i could do it. Had all the things i never had before. But there was always the nagging feeling of a lofty goal set that if i didnt do i would regret forever.

Consistent sex with an amazing girl definitely lead me to a life of passivity

Pretty much exactly how I feel.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:42 pm

Che2022 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:13 am
Did you have any trouble when touching the girl randomly at the bar because am worried of getting punched in the face for it lol
When I did the AA program bars were all closed. So I couldn't even do the drill.

If I did the program now I would still go into the bars and touch girls randomly.

--

Guys doing the AA program have had the cops called on them, everyone gets into some sort of verbal altercation at some point.

Still worth doing it.

If I knew there was a high chance I would get punched in the face, I would still do it.

Like you either are doing the program or you're not. This is pretty black and white. Do the drills as designed.
I only changed them because of COVID.

And COVID is more or less over.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]