Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:04 am
June 3 (1/18)

Summary

- 18 approaches today.
- 1 number
- I owe @Toast a lot for this one. He basically gave me the inspiration to aim that high.

Cutest girl I talked to was the number I got too.

All in all, I still feel like 18 was low. It could've been 40. Honestly. I know some of you guys might think 18 is a lot. But I also know the 30+ approaches are pretty realistic. And I need to be able to approach efficiently, if I want time to go on dates.

Notable stuff:
- Approached one pair at night, honestly it wasn;t that great.
- Did 3 approaches from behind, and I'm starting to really like them. The number I got was the hottest girl i talked today and she was an approach from behind.
- Ran into some old vegan friends while walking down the street, hung out with them for a bit. I forgot last time they saw me I was fat.

Lessons/Thoughts
Foot Traffic.
Where do I find huge foot traffic?

Honestly not a lot to report here guys.
I just pushed myself today and got that number really high. I still think I can do better.

Still need to work on pairs. I feel like I suck at it. Or maybe just hesitant to do it.
I want to be able to get 15 approaches in within 30 minutes. Idk how. But I just want to be able to do that.

Health
1600 to 1800 calories (dunno, I'm at 1400 now, going to eat a bit more before bed).
~20,000 steps.
This is great, making me look like a real slacker, to be fair I haven't done the AA program because I wanted to jump right in, but I still should be able to increase mine even without that.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:47 pm

SamJ_ wrote:
This is great, making me look like a real slacker, to be fair I haven't done the AA program because I wanted to jump right in, but I still should be able to increase mine even without that.
Yup. Most guys who approach out there have not done the AA program. So you could easily get high numbers.

You just need to do more and maybe stop expecting your approaches to be easy til you've done several hundred.

ALSO get to a place where you absolutely do not care what she says or thinks about you.

Do not value numbers. The rejections are what will get rid of your AA not the numbers or how many good responses you get. You need to get the calluses from bad reactions to your approach. It's the ONLY way.

What makes approaching easier is when you've done a lot (10+ per day) 4 or 5x a week.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:08 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:47 pm
SamJ_ wrote:
Yup. Most guys who approach out there have not done the AA program. So you could easily get high numbers.

You just need to do more and maybe stop expecting your approaches to be easy til you've done several hundred.

ALSO get to a place where you absolutely do not care what she says or thinks about you.

Do not value numbers. The rejections are what will get rid of your AA not the numbers or how many good responses you get. You need to get the calluses from bad reactions to your approach. It's the ONLY way.

What makes approaching easier is when you've done a lot (10+ per day) 4 or 5x a week.
Yeah I can already feel some of my AA is going away for girls solo and stationary. I can make myself approach a girl now if I really want to, in fact if I see a hot girl I think to myself oh shit, I gotta approach lol because I know I'm gonna end up doing it and it's a mixture of feelings of dread and excitement. But overall the approaches are a good experience and I feel happier after doing them, even if I do get rejected. Like I said, I think I need to have a breakthrough day where I do a bunch of them, but it's still hard for me to be aggressive and quick enough to approach girls walking fast with earbuds in.
Manganiello

Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:19 am

June 4 (1/4)

Summary
1 number
4 approaches. 3 duos/1 single.
Did it all at night.

Not nearly as big of a day as yesterday or the sick ass stuff @Toast and @play_time_is_over were doing.

But a decent growth day. Even though there's a lot more to be desired.

So today I was solely looking for groups or pairs of girls to approach. Pairs of girls have
been the hardest approaches to make by far... and before today I've only approached one pair and it was hard as fuck.

Pair #1
After 45 minutes of bitching out I approached a pair... but as I'm walking there this 40 year old black guy starts dancing towards them. The fucking start literally running away. I was actually mad at the guy for fjcking it up. Anyway I found the same girls later and approached. Unreceptive.

2nd pair.
Super nice and appreciative. They both responded well. Felt like a daytime approach. Had a boyfriend.

3rd pair.
Probably the most swagger I had in an approach. I was gefinitely getting eyed by girls when I was out. Plus seeing crowds of guys dress up and fucking stand around and stare at girls and do nothing like kicked some competitive drive in me. So these 2 girls were in front of a bunch of guys. And the one girl started looking at me from 50 ft away. I walked directly up to her and held eye contact the whole way. There was definitely tension there. Talked to both and got her number.

Feels somewhat redeeming to end the day how I did. But there was soooo much left on the table. There were a ton of opportunities. And the street was fucking busy from 7pm til when I left at 11pm. There's so much more to do during the night.

Just getting my feet wet, but once I get used to the venue and the scenarios I can't see why I won't get high volume in at night. It will be a nice bonus to approach in the streets after the malls close.

Anyway not too bad of a day. The girl I had a date with today flaked. Would've been the 1st cold approach date.

But it was a good day. Felt like I grew a bit and got more comfortable with duos.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:44 am

Fucking awesome man. Duos is huge. It just opens up so many more opportunities. Fuck now I feel like I have to do some duos!! Glad we're all pushing each other. 25/day is to new goal for ya :P
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:33 am

Man you are fire bro! I can't even imagine approaching groups - especially at night! Keep it up amigo!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Manganiello

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 am

June 5 (7/40)

40 approaches/7 numbers

Summary
Approached 40 girls. Huge thanks to @play_time_is_over . After he got 25 I felt like I had to push myself today.

Was really fun for the first 25 approaches then it became tedious after that.

I think next time I won't focus on the headcount as much as the process of just being fast and ballsy.

It does feel pretty cool to send 6 new girls a text in a row.

Balls-ness
- One duo
- Approaxhed in front of a security guard
- approached one girl a few feet away from the girl I got a number from.
- Approached one in line with a few observers
- Multiple walking girls (this is feeling easier).

Numbers
1. Hot teacher. Looked at me when I entered the store. Really cute.
2. Accidentally hit on an employees starting a job at the store I was approaching in.
3. Very timid/nervous girl. Seemed unreceptive but got rhe contact.
4. Hot Norwegian girl who somehow made it into Canada during Covid. Leaves in 4 weeks.
5. Another accidental Employee! Was buying food before work
6. Super hot girl waiting kn line. I honestly thought she was too hot to be single. Guess I was wrong.
7. OK looking costume designer. Worked in the film industry. Honestly wasn't too stoked about her. Gave her my number. I coulsbe pushed but didn't want to.

Challenges
- at the start of the day the challenge was just to not think and approach. But near the end of the day I was basically approaching extremely fast. Almost reflexively.
- I got like 3 numbers really quickly in one mall and I noticed I was shying away from other approaches because I though5 I might be *seen* by one of the girls I exchanged with.
- lethargy kicked in right around approach #25. I just wanted to go home and sleep after that.
- duos are still tough. But Im doing more of them.
- dunno if I lack good venues or just can't approach fast enough. I dont think I've done 20 in an hour yet.
- Still need to work on being seen by other girls who I approached earlier.
- I still feel like a texting noob.

Lessons
- counting approaches is maybe the wrong focus. I think I should just focus on being ballsy, fast and having fun. When it started to be about headcounts my focus started to drift and I was feeling off.
- I still feel like it was inefficient. Might start each day with how fast I can get to 10. Or some challenge like that to get my speed up.
- I might just have to work harder than most people because of the venues/foot traffic I'm working with.

@Thebastard thanks man. Huge respect for the number of approaches you've done.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:21 am

lol ben. U approaching dudes?
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:25 am

Toast wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:21 am
lol ben. U approaching dudes?
Hahaha that's what I thought!

I asked her to spell it twice. She eventually just said it's a long story.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:26 am

XD I got a girl named Shiny today. Some chicks just have unique names i guess
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:04 am

God dammit brother you are living it
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:05 am

Man we all beat each other in too big trips. The idea of doing 41 in a day is :? What do you guys reckon constitutes a "Good Day". I think 20-30 in a day is pretty good.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:08 am

One of you guys has to try and beat @RogerRoger
Manganiello

Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:35 pm

play_time_is_over wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:05 am
Man we all beat each other in too big trips. The idea of doing 41 in a day is What do you guys reckon constitutes a "Good Day". I think 20-30 in a day is pretty good.
You could do 41. I mean you were getting more approaches in per hour than I was (i think).
20-30 is pretty good.

If I got 20-25 in each day 7 days a week. I'd be satisfied with that.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:36 pm