Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:59 am

Day Game Date + No Pull

So ya it's been no secret I havent been approaching as much since Tinder took off.

But @colgate's success gave me renewed faith in it.

So I approached this girl Sunday. Pretty standard approach. Got into a convo about her books. She was super super receptive the whole approach, texting.

Went to the same coffee place I went to 2 nights ago with a different girl and hooked up.

Talked.
Pulled with the movie.
She didn't feel.comfortable.
Went for Boba - date ended.

Cute filipina really into fashion (again lol).

Anyway nothing special about the date...

The point is:

It's just showing that focusing more on SMV
and holding more authentic conversations from a confident state seems to be yielding better than everything else I've tried previously.

Kind of crazy to think you can just go all up to a girl and get her to show up to a date later.

If everything goes well. As in I out in the work and follow my plan. This sort of date should not be special or significant in any way shape or form. But for now this date is an early proof concept.

Thanks again to @colgate for opening up the world of day game again. Literally if Colgate wasn't going out ther and trying to find who to listen to, I never wouldve had this date.

Just a date. Nothing special. but th fact that this is the first girl from Calgary to come out to a date from 1500-1800 approaches between 2 of my old friends, myself and @goldfish . Speaks fucking volumes.

Like that's a shit ton of approach. All the other girls who have come out on dates for me from day game have been visiting tourists.

So ideally. Like I said. If I put in the work and follow the plan this kind of date should be routine.

... Like yes I can get laid on tinder. But this is just cooler imo.

Oh and btw. This is the 30th approach using a different style.... So could be random. Could be I underperformed in the last 30 or I overperformed. But ya this is a good sign nonetheless.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

goldfish
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:36 am

manga, the chosen one, the saviour of calgary, singlehandedly ending the drought of calgary cold approach
Goals
- 9/10 lifetime lays
- Cut down to 70 kg

Achieved
- Lose virginity DONE OCT 2021
- 300 Lifetime Approaches (300/300) DONE AUG 2021
- Bulk and build muscle (68kg --> 82kg) DONE NOV 2022
Manganiello

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:40 am

goldfish wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:36 am
manga, the chosen one, the saviour of calgary, singlehandedly ending the drought of calgary cold approach

Honestly it's just Troy and @colgate.

But let's get real. It's just one date and there's still plenty more to do.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Part 1 of 2

- Banged a cute blonde
- Sharing lessons I've learnt from last 2 months

Breaking more rules and getting better results

I've been breaking many dating rules and stuff in Andy's Tinder guide and want to share what's worked

So I'm dividing this into two updates with the first being a lay report and the second being my thoughts

1/2 - Lay report

Bumble chick.
"Wants a relationship"
Very cute - tho a bit heavier than her pics. Nothing too bad tho
Very talkative over text

Date 1

Pretty slow date. Went for coffee and just talked, did not try and pull. Walked her back to her car and made out briefly.

Main things I did differently on this first date
- purposefully did not pull (tho this was more because of time constraints)
- - purposefully projected confidence
- purposefully was myself
- - purposufelly seeded the second date

Date 2

After date 1. She said I was attractive over text. And that she was getting an Uber to out next bar date. Which to me basically meant 'it was on'.

Went to the date. Hasd two drinks. I wanted to pull within 45 minutes but I lost track of time. So I ended up saying let's drink wine at my place 1:15 in. She said "sure". And I immediately left the table to grab the waitress to pay for it. (Thanks for this tip @goldfish )

Escalation

Brought her back and just talked. Poured wine. Talked some more. Now I was very aware of what was going on. I got her to sit closer and escalated slowly purposefully seeing how she was physically responding to each advance.

Arm around her - she gets closer
Rub her shoulder - she does nothing
Put her legs over mine - she does nothing
Start asking about her tattoos and rubbing them gently- she seems to like that.
Start making comments about her cute feet. And gently rub her foot - she likes that.
I show her my feet and rub them with her feet
Then I make out.
She slowly gets more into it. And with every time she seemed to get a bit more into it. I escalated further.
- grab the back of her head
- then rub her breast outside the shirt
- pull her legs closer in
- then rub inside
- pull her on top
- start humping her while making out.

At that point it was game over.

I'm detailing the above to show that I'm beginning to think the slower escalation works better, because you can read the situation better. I think this wouldve helped with @goldfish get laid last weekend. That instead of BoyToy's super fast escalation method where you assume you have a timer before she changes her mind. I could be wrong about this and this might not work as well for night game. But with my dates it's been converting.

Anyway the sex itself was vanilla. That being said I really enjoyed it. I think it could better be described as a 2.5 hour makeout session that just happened to have sex in it. It was really fun and intimate. Oddly first girl I couldn't make cum. But she said no guy had ever made her cum. I'll take that as a personal challenge ;)

She texted after saying she was nervous but enjoyed kissing me.

Anyway gonna see her again Monday for Vday.
Last edited by Manganiello on Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:07 pm

Part 2 of 2
Above I described a lay report that's entirely different than all my other lays. Now I'm gonna describe things I've been learning

Insights and Experiments

Context: I've been hanging with really experienced guys

I've been off KYIL for awhile. Off the Day Game approaching chat. And instead have mostly been hanging out with guys who get laid a LOT. Like we're talking multiple guys who have more lays than Andy. Some guys in the 200+ lay range, guys who are sleeping with 50+ girls per year. Guys who get 100+ likes on the apps each day without boosting.

Point being they're good.

And whats striking is just how normal these guys are. But they do things very different from what I've seen guys do on this forum. Theyre texting is more natural. They're *usually* plating girls. They have great retention.

These guys are the real deal.

Positive Changes in results

I've started doing a few things differently this year and I've noticed a lot of very positive changes.

3 positive changes
#1 most girls want to see me again
#2 less flaking
#3 girls actually engage with me after day game sessions (albeit small size). And thanks to Colgate and specifically Troy. The Calgary curse is over, and I got a girl from Calgary to come out for a date from day game.

I've been doing 6 things differently.

1 - been purposefully relaxing and being myself on the date and approaches
2 - I've been purposefully projecting confidence (more on this later) whenever I'm around a girl.
3 - I've stopped using Andy's script for the most part.
4 - I've been interacting more genuinely and investing more into each text convo (still going for the dates, but also tryna get to know the girl better before we go)
5 - preferencing bumble more than Tinder. Ya'll are sleeping on bumble. It's been my favorite app lately. Tons of hot girls on there.
6 - I'm not boosting like at all. And I haven't been needing to.

Some of the lessons...

After you pass the Looks Test you need to pass the Confidence Test.

When I was racking up a lot of lays I didn't really care if I came across confident or not, and it works. You can get laid simply by looking good and going for the pull. Reference: I got laid 11x in 2 months not worrying about anything besides having a good profile and pulling.

BUT you lose a lot of girls.
Most girls won't want to see you again.
Attrition is high.

Girls want a confident man in their life.
She has dreams and fantasies about getting a 'great guy' that's been forming ever since she's watched Disney Princess movies. She wants a man in her life. Not some fuckboy. She wants you to look like a fuckboy. But she doesn't want you to act like one. She wants to show you off to her friends.

Ultimately you're supposed to look good and be the confident guy that's the saviour and rock in her turbulent world.

Girls are afraid of going out night.
Driving to parts of downtown with busy traffic.
Pretty much everything. Girls have a latent fear of the world. And the man in her life is basically her safe space. She craves that. She gets turned on by it. She calls it 'great personality' but really all she means is confidence.

Confidence to make it clear just means 2 things.
- youre comfortable being yourself in any environment
- - - you're sure of yourself and what you're doing in that moment. It's an absence of any inkling of doubt or hesitation.

It's purely a mood thing. And you can create it instantly. Just as you can think of embarassing memories that make you feel embarassed in the present moment. You can think of things your proud of, or feel strong about and that make you confident in the present moment.

You still might be giving off needy vibes even tho you think you aren't.

...This is probably more applicable to guys below 20 lays.

The reality is that you're probably are still putting hot girls on a pedestal even tho you know not to.

Probably the worst thing you can do is think to yourself OMG this girls is so hot. And then you forget how awesome you are. Everyone knows to not put girls on the pedestal, yet most guys completely forget all that shit when they see a hot girl. So when they talk to her they become timid. Like you got to remind yourself, she could be the prettiest girl in the world. But she's still not at your level. You need to convince yourself of that as you continue to improve yourself over time.

SMV exists. And there is a subconscious calculation of SMV comparisons everyone makes.

I'm not necessarily talking about that. I'm saying with girls you could get with, you're not, because your still acting needy.

It doesn't matter if you know to not put her on a pedestal. You have to not do it in the exact moment you're talking to her. You can't focus on how hot she is and how lucky you would be to have her. That's unconfident, pedestal, beta-loser guy thinking. She'll pick that up from your micro nuanced behaviours and get turned off.

Instead think about how nervous she is to talk to an awesome guy like you. And how you have more dates than she has and you're not actually that excited about how hot she is. She has to put out to be worth your time. She is lucky to even be in your presence. Your the most confident, option-laden guy she'll meet in a long time. Chris calls it be the Pussy Inspector. You have to think that way. Especially with cute/hot girls.

Andy's guide is good for newbies, but it screens ONS-seeking girls in and retention-seeking girls out

There's a LOT of limitations with his guide.
Feel free to challenge me on this (for real).

Andy's guide is great for getting you laid quickly after building up a good profile.

I have nothing bad to say about his guide for that.

Screening for sex come more from who you are than what you say.

It's like Chris says being a player isn't something you do, it's who you are.

And I finally understand what he means.

It's not a tactic.

Your profile pics do 90% of the work to get you dates. It screens. It communicates value. All that shit.

What you say is the other 10%. That includes Andy's script.

Screening Example
Girl is looking for a cowboy-type guy.

Guy #1 has professionally taken photos of him in a leather jacket in a park, Jean jacket on the street, workout pics, pictures with a dog... Once they match he says he's looking for a cowgirl-type girl.

Guy #2 has photos taken of him, some professional some with an iPhone.... He's got pictures of him riding horses. He's got a picture of him leaning against a fence with a tipped cowboy hat and buttoned down shirt... He says they should grab a drink.

Both look hot and masculine.

... Now this girl is looking for a cowboy. Which guy would the girl be more inclined to go for?

Point being, obviously it's the actual cowboy.

You screen by your pictures. Not by what you say.

Real Life Case Study
Guy I know for laid 8x in 2 weeks. And he looks like a total fuckboy in his pictures. Like he really can't make his profile any more douchy. He doesn't say 'im looking for something casual' he just texts the girl like normal. Makes it sexual when the girl is being sexual. Playful when the girl is being playful. He uses a few standardized openers. And then wings his convos, asking for her #, or snapchat a few messages into the exchange.

He goes on dates and pulls girls back to his car and fucks them 60 minutes into the date.

That girl could've been looking for a relationship, friends with benefits, One night stand, it doesn't matter. She wanted to fuck him. And she did.

Andy's script screens girls out who would normally sleep with you
So bringing it back to Andy's script.

Saying
"I'm not looking for anything super serious"

Is actually, in most cases a BAD practice.

It screens out girls who would fuck you. The girl from my last lay report. Would've 100% screened herself out. And I wouldn't have had a fun time pumping her Thursday night. And I wouldn't be seeing her for a 3rd date.

What saying "I'm not looking for anything super serious" actually means is: "don't get your hopes up. I don't want to see you a second time".

So you want a plate? You want retention? Well now your fighting an uphill battle for no good fucking reason by using that line. You think you're screening for sex but you're not. You're screening out the majority of girls who *want* to become your plate. That's right. They want to be your plate. But they know not to because of what you said.

You might outgrow this forum at some point.

KYIL is predominantly geared towards newer guys.

And that's 100% ok.

There are many phases towards mastery, the noob stage is just one of them.

You're usually just about as good as the people you listen to
I'm just saying this as a realization that there are lots of guys out there with 100+ lays. But not too many here (including myself).

So the information you hear from me, is going to be reflective of what stage I'm at. Where as when youre around 20 lays and listening to guys with 150 lays, you pick up more nuanced information. Its really helpful to listen to thos guys because they break down the limitations you had at the newbie phase.

Andy's content is for a specific audience.

I'd still be at a very small lay count if it wasnt for Andy. And that's reflective in that his content is for newer guys.

Andy has over 140 lays. Which is a lot.
But I'm going out and saying his content is (predominantly) geared towards newer guys. So even tho he can give more advanced advice, he sticks to what his audience needs to hear.

you need new mentors as you grow

As you progress you need to diversify who you get advice from.

I don't listen to that cold approach guy I was raving about anymore. I started listening to another guy instead and BANG got a date from day game less than 30 approaches in. Take 1/30 vs. 1/450. Because that's the actual difference. @colgate can vouch.

Point being, and this applies to everything in life, you adopt the strengths of your mentors, but you also adopt their weaknesses.

So you need to expand your groups networks and mentors as you mature through an area of life. In this case I'm talking about Dating. But it could be real estate, entrepreneurship, leadership, marketing, etc.

Longer post but it has a lot of points I think guys on this particular forum need to hear.
Last edited by Manganiello on Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:19 pm

I never used Andy's template. Sometimes it blows my mind to see how guys just mindlessly follow it for months (years?) on end. You have unlimited girls to experiment on. Try something else for a change. Like you did.

Where do you find all these advanced guys? I'd have no idea where to even start. But I also believe that at a certain point, you just do these things intuitively. Like sometimes guys will PM me for advice but I have not much to say except "girls like my vibe" or whatever, which is not really helpful.

I was around when old school PUA was a thing and the goal for those guys was always to just imitate "naturals" until you become a natural yourself. Like climbing up a ladder and then throwing the ladder away when you're finished. Not using scripts anymore and just doing this naturally.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Manganiello

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:24 pm

Holden wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:19 pm
Not using scripts anymore and just doing this naturally
Ya that's probably ideal. Learn from the best until you can do it yourself.

I wouldn't even say that the "naturals" are mostly highly experienced guys who gained a feel for the game.

These guys are on a Facebook Mastermind group.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 pm

To steal @Rags2Bitches's line, there are many ways to skin a cat

Your style should be geared to what you want to get out of dating

Andy doesnt use his own template - because he is only seeking inexperienced girls for him and Immy to teach in a threesome dynamic

I dont use the script tbh and I dont really worry about retention while travelling. Im looking for a girl that will date me a few times over two weeks and then be cool with me fucking off to the next city.

I also want to say here that you dont have to chase lay count and high numbers - it doesn't automatically make you happy
Manganiello

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:18 pm

Radical wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 pm
To steal @Rags2Bitches's line, there are many ways to skin a cat

Your style should be geared to what you want to get out of dating

Andy doesnt use his own template - because he is only seeking inexperienced girls for him and Immy to teach in a threesome dynamic

I dont use the script tbh and I dont really worry about retention while travelling. Im looking for a girl that will date me a few times over two weeks and then be cool with me fucking off to the next city.

I also want to say here that you dont have to chase lay count and high numbers - it doesn't automatically make you happy
Andy's template is great if your starting out.

Your strategy should fit your goals and values.
I'm looking for higher quality girls and retention atm. That might change. But that's where I'm at now.

Nothing wrong with chasing a lay count imo.
But it's not a priority.

Like there's things I could do this week that would gear towards more lays. Do I want to? Not really.

But this is like the "money won't make you happy" saying. No it won't. But let's be real. It's better than not having money. It's fine to chase money.

For me I've learnt to prioritize enjoyment. And I still want to hit goals.

There's no specific lay count I want to achieve.

Its about being in total control of my sex and dating life. To never be in a position where I want something but don't know how to get it.

I think a lot of guys have that same desire.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:43 am

@Manganiello Is Troy's advice something that could help new guys putting in approaches or is it more advanced? I'm searching through colgate's thread and he says stuff sexual vibe, what reason does a girl have to sleep with you.

Does he have a site?
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
Manganiello

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:27 am

offwego wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:43 am
@Manganiello Is Troy's advice something that could help new guys putting in approaches or is it more advanced? I'm searching through colgate's thread and he says stuff sexual vibe, what reason does a girl have to sleep with you.

Does he have a site?
Its pretty applicable at all stages.
But it's more relevant if you can already approach and can do 20+ approaches per week already.

Troy talks about sexual vibes ya. But I've never really implemented that.

The biggest thing I got from Troy is
- Remove every inkling of anxiety during the approach. Not just the approach anxiety, but the conversational anxiety, feelings of her being hotter, etc.
- Come in from a confident frame, meaning feel sure of yourself and what you're doing in that moment.
- actually attempt to have a conversation with her.
- be a stereotypical masculine dude. Don't have high energy, or higher pitched vocal tones, just be a stereotypical masculine dude.
- be genuine. Don't pretend to act differently than how you feel. It's ok to be tired, pissed, angry, happy, bored, etc. But don't pretend to be enthusiastic when youre bored. Or playful when your angry.

I started doing that and the interactions seemed to be better overall.

He's building a blog, but it's not up yet.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:15 pm

Yo I wanna ask what part of Andy’s script you have changed up and why?

I’ve only changed the opener because it feels too generic, if a girl has a bunch of dude talking to her I don’t feel like the opener stands out. I try to write a specific opener for the girl but this takes a while. I usually spend 10 minutes on specific openers and then blast away the generic one.
Manganiello wrote:
Off the Day Game approaching chat
Where’s this? Is it for the super secret members only?
Manganiello

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Adrizzle wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:15 pm
Yo I wanna ask what part of Andy’s script you have changed up and why?

I’ve only changed the opener because it feels too generic, if a girl has a bunch of dude talking to her I don’t feel like the opener stands out. I try to write a specific opener for the girl but this takes a while. I usually spend 10 minutes on specific openers and then blast away the generic one.
Manganiello wrote:
Off the Day Game approaching chat
Where’s this? Is it for the super secret members only?

I've done away with pretty much all of it. I still use the opener if I'm tired or feeling lazy, but usually I got a bit more custom for each girl.

Does the custom opener make a difference?
Depends I would say. Cuz you can open with a playful opener and then the entire convo starts off with good energy.

But custom openers in and of itself? it's hard to say if it makes a difference.

For example:

"How did you like Thailand?"

Isn't better than

'Hey you're cute. I'm Brandon Whatcha up to?'

But...

"Digging your style, but all your pics are you in summer clothes, what would you wear to a date in this weather. I'm curious 😁"

...Is better. Sets the mood. And gets to the point that we're here to setup a date, not talk.

I also wing the conversations a lot more. Talk about Skiing if she mentions it. Or do a detour on traveling.

The biggest thing is that I NEVER say "I'm not looking for anything serious rn."

It screens dtf girls out.

Gained a plate this week because I've stopped saying that.

NOTE: I'm still going for the number fairly quickly.

I'll PM you for the group
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:54 pm

Manganiello wrote:
The biggest thing is that I NEVER say "I'm not looking for anything serious rn."

Then how do you weed out girls who want a relationship or to wait until date 10 for sex? Do you screen using photos only? I feel like this would only work if your photos make you look like an F-boy. Meanwhile I run into a lot of "relationship" girls.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Manganiello

Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:28 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:54 pm
Manganiello wrote:

Then how do you weed out girls who want a relationship or to wait until date 10 for sex? Do you screen using photos only? I feel like this would only work if your photos make you look like an F-boy. Meanwhile I run into a lot of "relationship" girls.

This requires a bit longer answer. Just at work. I'll answer it more thoroughly after.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]