Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:09 pm

Your log is keeping me motivated. Need examples of people getting after it. Sounds like you're on a good roll.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:25 am

June 2nd (6)

6 approaches (one walked away, 5 had boyfriends) + 4 I screened out for age.

Summary:
- Feel good about the day overall. But I do think I could've done MUCH better.
- I missed maybe 20+ approaches I could've made, but found reasons not to do them.
- I did 2 in about 90 minutes, then another 4 in half that time afterwards.
- Did 3 situatiosn that were more challenging (walking towards me hurried/waiting for food order/in a line with people.)

Lessons:

Get Social Momentum at all costs (Instead of looking for an Easy Approach to start the day)
It seems like Social Momentum is absolutely crucial with my experience level, I can approach but still need a boost to hit high numbers (it seems). So when I go for an easy approach at the start, I end up saying no to a lot of girls and creating Negative Momentum. It's actually a horrible way to start the more I think about it. I don't know the best way to get momentum quickly at the start, but it's starting to feel like it's imperative.

Is setting an approach quota a good or bad idea?
IDK yet... but it seems like sometimes when I set a quote I either make it too easy, or stress myself out too much. It worked today to get myself to do the final four. I was hovering at 2 forever, and then pushed myself for four.

Devoting some attention to pushing the comfort zone was useful again.
It made me approach the girl waiting for her food, the girl walking at me, and the girl in line.

The Less thinking the better.
The less time I analyze a situation the better off I am. This was true again today. The girl walking towards me, the time it took me to see her and commit to the approach was like 0.3 seconds.

Dates
Date for today rescheduled and suggested another time when I shot a confirmation text. Honestly it felt like a bonus, cuz it gave me more time to approach.

Other stuff:
Made another sale for coaching (hasn't signed yet but she 99% chance will). I'm raiding this one company's employees lol. That's 2nd client from that one company.

The eye doctors changed my diagnosis to something less serious (a parasite basically), but I still think that's unlikely since it comes from Meat predominantly and I'm vegan. I think they're just shotgunning solutions and seeing what will work... that's 100% fine with me cuz it's working.

---

1586 calories. Might just eat til 1800 today tho. Carrots and Apples have been lifesavers.
12000 steps.

Need to fucking lose weight more.

---

@play_time_is_over Thanks man. Your effort is inspiring me dude.

Master wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:54 pm
Agreed haha and your getting phone numbers like a madman as I could see from your last few posts can't wait to see more!
3 #s out of 7 approaches is not typical (at all), but it feels good to get a streak like that when the first number I got that week was being noncommittal.

----
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:05 am

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:25 am
June 2nd (6)

6 approaches (one walked away, 5 had boyfriends) + 4 I screened out for age.

Summary:
- Feel good about the day overall. But I do think I could've done MUCH better.
- I missed maybe 20+ approaches I could've made, but found reasons not to do them.
- I did 2 in about 90 minutes, then another 4 in half that time afterwards.
- Did 3 situatiosn that were more challenging (walking towards me hurried/waiting for food order/in a line with people.)

Lessons:

Get Social Momentum at all costs (Instead of looking for an Easy Approach to start the day)
It seems like Social Momentum is absolutely crucial with my experience level, I can approach but still need a boost to hit high numbers (it seems). So when I go for an easy approach at the start, I end up saying no to a lot of girls and creating Negative Momentum. It's actually a horrible way to start the more I think about it. I don't know the best way to get momentum quickly at the start, but it's starting to feel like it's imperative.

Is setting an approach quota a good or bad idea?
IDK yet... but it seems like sometimes when I set a quote I either make it too easy, or stress myself out too much. It worked today to get myself to do the final four. I was hovering at 2 forever, and then pushed myself for four.

Devoting some attention to pushing the comfort zone was useful again.
It made me approach the girl waiting for her food, the girl walking at me, and the girl in line.

The Less thinking the better.
The less time I analyze a situation the better off I am. This was true again today. The girl walking towards me, the time it took me to see her and commit to the approach was like 0.3 seconds.

Dates
Date for today rescheduled and suggested another time when I shot a confirmation text. Honestly it felt like a bonus, cuz it gave me more time to approach.

Other stuff:
Made another sale for coaching (hasn't signed yet but she 99% chance will). I'm raiding this one company's employees lol. That's 2nd client from that one company.

The eye doctors changed my diagnosis to something less serious (a parasite basically), but I still think that's unlikely since it comes from Meat predominantly and I'm vegan. I think they're just shotgunning solutions and seeing what will work... that's 100% fine with me cuz it's working.

---

1586 calories. Might just eat til 1800 today tho. Carrots and Apples have been lifesavers.
12000 steps.

Need to fucking lose weight more.

---

@play_time_is_over Thanks man. Your effort is inspiring me dude.

Master wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:54 pm
Agreed haha and your getting phone numbers like a madman as I could see from your last few posts can't wait to see more!
3 #s out of 7 approaches is not typical (at all), but it feels good to get a streak like that when the first number I got that week was being noncommittal.

----
Good stuff. You're way ahead of most guys on here, I'm lucky to get one or two approaches in a day but obviously I have to try way harder. I think one of my main problems is being way too analytical and thinking way too much before I act, I'm trying to train myself to act on impulse more and not think. It's hard tho but keep it up
Manganiello

Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:54 pm

@Master here:

Not as bad as I thought... I feel heavier tho.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:26 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:54 pm
@Master here:

Not as bad as I thought... I feel heavier tho.
Damn man that's good! If I remember correctly you are 6feet something right ? 173 is loooow, and it's understandable having difficulty balancing gym, new place just because of how many approaches you do a day man, even if you think you could do more it's prob in the top 1% of people who finished the AA program! So you are a legend amongst legends haha
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Manganiello

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:39 pm

Master wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:26 pm
even if you think you could do more it's prob in the top 1% of people who finished the AA program! So you are a legend amongst legends haha
Anything under 15 a day is low.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:48 am

June 2 (3)

Summary
Got 3 in today in roughly 20 minutes.
There were about 6 approachable girls I saw.

Today was restricted by work. It was actually really stupid. It was hot as fuck, and we were rushing to get stuff done, and took my original plan to leave at 3:30 to do approaches and pushed that back closer to 5:30. I had no plan to approach after that, but I saw a mall when I was on the highway and couldn't resist (the mall was ok).

The approaches

1 - Quick reject. She had a boyfriend. I could tell just how she responded.
2- Didn't completely stop, she kept walking midway
3- Super hot, never had a boyfriend ever tho, and then she wouldn't give her number. I wonder why she's single?

Other stuff

2010 Calories (had to adjust this #)
I drank 3 gallons of water today. Fuck that. Never sweated so much in my life. Just nursing my health back from that. Need more electrolytes.

Overall thoughts

I profoundly want to approach more. That was all I was thinking about last night, this morning, driving to work, at work, during break, during lunch, leaving work, doing approaches, driving home, getting home. I just want to approach.

Think I'm going to change my goal from 70-80 approaches/week to 120.

I think it's doable. Especially if I went to a subpar location today near closing and saw 6 opportunities in close to 30 minutes.

---

@Master 173 is low, but I was at 169 3 months ago. So that isn't a good sign. I honestly think I'll be at my ideal weight with my current muscle mass at around 155 lbs.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:18 am

Manganiello wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:48 am
I profoundly want to approach more. That was all I was thinking about last night, this morning, driving to work, at work, during break, during lunch, leaving work, doing approaches, driving home, getting home. I just want to approach.
I feel this! Literally all i'm thinking about is approaching. How to maximize encounters per min. Good dense locations, How to schedule time for approaching. Thoughts on logistics of instadates. Even while at work I saw a chick and had to hold back cuz im in uniform.

I think its is a really good thing. You are taking yourself seriously now and want to improve. No more sitting on your hands. You have been out there for the past few days taking action. That's whats important.

Are you immediately leaving after she mentions she has a boyfriend? I think its valuable to push the approach even further. She could be lying, or just in defensive mode.
Say you could be her second. Say, well call him and tell him its over. Ask if he's bold enough to do what you just did. These are things im personally going to try out.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:29 pm

Toast wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:18 am
Are you immediately leaving after she mentions she has a boyfriend? I think its valuable to push the approach even further. She could be lying, or just in defensive mode.
Say you could be her second. Say, well call him and tell him its over. Ask if he's bold enough to do what you just did. These are things im personally going to try out.
No I haven't been pushing, but I will. I think I trained myself automatically to jet as soon as she says boyfriend. Instead of pushing. Just need to get into that habit so I don't need to think about it. An instant reflexive rebuttal comes out when she's says "boyfriend".

Yeah man I want to pour myself into approaches this weekend. Go full on approach mode.

... I'm going to try and leave work a bit earlier today too. I'm tired now, so I'll do what I can to get my energy up later in the afternoon. Either way I'll just approach.

Supposed to be even hotter today than yesterday so I'll have to be super on top of this.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:04 am

June 3 (1/18)

Summary

- 18 approaches today.
- 1 number
- I owe @Toast a lot for this one. He basically gave me the inspiration to aim that high.

Cutest girl I talked to was the number I got too.

All in all, I still feel like 18 was low. It could've been 40. Honestly. I know some of you guys might think 18 is a lot. But I also know the 30+ approaches are pretty realistic. And I need to be able to approach efficiently, if I want time to go on dates.

Notable stuff:
- Approached one pair at night, honestly it wasn;t that great.
- Did 3 approaches from behind, and I'm starting to really like them. The number I got was the hottest girl i talked today and she was an approach from behind.
- Ran into some old vegan friends while walking down the street, hung out with them for a bit. I forgot last time they saw me I was fat.

Lessons/Thoughts
Foot Traffic.
Where do I find huge foot traffic?

Honestly not a lot to report here guys.
I just pushed myself today and got that number really high. I still think I can do better.

Still need to work on pairs. I feel like I suck at it. Or maybe just hesitant to do it.
I want to be able to get 15 approaches in within 30 minutes. Idk how. But I just want to be able to do that.

Health
1600 to 1800 calories (dunno, I'm at 1400 now, going to eat a bit more before bed).
~20,000 steps.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:27 am

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:04 am
I just pushed myself today and got that number really high. I still think I can do better.

Still need to work on pairs. I feel like I suck at it. Or maybe just hesitant to do it.
I want to be able to get 15 approaches in within 30 minutes. Idk how. But I just want to be able to do that.
This is the same issue I'm working on as well. I think with time we will get a feel for our area for the best times and places.

I also think that being extra bold with approaches will help increase volume as well. Your past experiment where you counted every girl in every situation was like 60 girls in the span of an hour. So somehow we both need to work up the courage to approach girls in those extreme situations.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:38 am

Toast wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:27 am
60 girls in the span of an hour
To be fair it was the span of 4 hours.

That being said one mall had 17 in the span of 17 minutes.

So yeah doable.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:16 am

Loving your work man, really, you are living life. Keep going.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 am

Good fucking hustle mate. Didn't realise this was the most you've done. Toast showed you 16 is possible. You're showing me 18 is possible, and agreed. 5 / day is not enough.

You have a WINNERS ATTITUDE. Thanks for the vlog mate.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Manganiello

Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:39 pm

play_time_is_over wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 am
Good fucking hustle mate. Didn't realise this was the most you've done. Toast showed you 16 is possible. You're showing me 18 is possible, and agreed. 5 / day is not enough.

You have a WINNERS ATTITUDE. Thanks for the vlog mate.
Thanks man.

After doing 18 I see that I could double that number.

Plus like once covid kind of smoothes out, people will start going back to normal life and that opens up a few new high traffic venues.
- Universities
- Downtown Transit stations at rush hour.
- Arenas (Maybe - it might just be a sausage fest).

It's super inspiring to see your and Toast pushing.

You live in Melbourne right?
I think Melbourne is fairly dense and has high foot traffic areas? I could see you getting 50 a day regularly with that kind of place.

Looking forward to your next update dude.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]