Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:30 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:06 pm
how’s the last few days been?
It's been awesome. I'll post about it in a bit. Got home at 1am and immediately fell asleep last night.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Day 43

DRILL: *high five, you're cute I'm ____, *handshake

SUMMARY:
- 21 attempts, 21 completions
- Went to a new (smaller city again)
- Really wanted to go for the number, especially after the hottest girl (see 'notable' section)
- Was mixing (unintentionally) part of Day 46 in here, which is pretty much a full blown approach.
- about 60-70% positive reactions

NOTABLE INTERACTIONS

Girl #6 - Holy fuck she was hot, hottest girl I've seen this week, second hottest of the month. I did the whole drill, then afterwards she said "so you don't care about Covid either, I take it". I said "nah", I think she took that as confidence, and she was still waiting for me to say something, so I just asked her what she was up to... talked for a little bit, there was tension, 100%... and I was like FUCK ME, this girl is hot as fuck, and she's into me. I just want to take this girls number but I can't. Jesus Christ it was so agonizing. So I had to leave, but fuck.

Girl #13 - Similar thing, not as hot, but after I did the drill, she asked me what I was doing today. And so I talked to her for maybe 2 minutes or so, she got accepted to the same Nursing School my sister is in, which is really hard to get into (I think 3.8 or 3.9 GPA), so she's moving to the same city, and I know she wanted me to ask her for her number, it was like I know she thinks there's something here, but again, I couldn't. argghhh.

I can't remember their names lol

LESSONS:

The more direct the better. I think that comes off as 'confident' to the girl (i think, not 100% sure).
Do NOT worry about bitching out of approaches, just keep going. I missed about 4 or 5 girls, and instead of guilting myself, I deliberately forgot about it and kept going. The 'Guilt' thing, or 'bitching out' or 'pussying out', can hurt more than help sometimes because you get further into your head instead of just fucking doing it. I found it much easier to just say "Ok", keep walking you'll find another girl in a few minutes
Warmup routine worked again. I'll just outlay it here so anyone can copy it:

WARMUP ROUTINE (what's been working)

1. Get the time from as many people as possible in 60-120 seconds. Prioritize people and situations you feel reluctant to ask the time from.
2. After that quickly find girls you can approach and try and get 3 done as fast as possible. If you need to approach from the front instead of the back that's fine, just get the approaches in quickly.
3. After those first 3 there will be some kindling of momentum, find another 2 quickly after that, within 10 to 15 minutes.
4. After about 3 to 5 girls you're brain shuts off allowing you to execute 10x easier
5. Even after that it will take another 5 or 10 girls to fully be feeling the 'zero fucks given' mentality.

^^I might revise this, but it was worked very well on Day 43.

----
sundleboro wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:45 pm
I read this yesterday and kind of kept it in mind, and tried it today and I think it helped! It’s all really about solving that “problem” to get going.
Yeah it really makes like a million times easier.

I'll probably post some reports about real approaches for a few days before I create a new log.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:40 pm

Sundleboro wrote:
How do you chase them down? Some of Andy’s vlogs, he like runs after them yelling, which is just wild.
I follow where they go, if they go into a store I'll follow. I'll get ahead of them if they're walking slow and approach from the front.

No yelling, tho I guess that could work. Just isn't something I would do.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:38 pm

It truly is amazing that you are approaching at all during these tumultuous times!

I can't even imagine approaching here where you barely see anyone and virtually nowhere is open.

It truly is satisfying seeing yet another true GLL earning his stripes and smashing the AA program.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Manganiello

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 am

DAY 44 ( Eye Contact)

Summary:
- OK this day is a waste of time.
- In 90 minutes I got ONE eye contact from a girl who wasn't with her boyfriend.
- In frustration I was looking at other people's logs. No one seems to have done this day... Andy skipped it, Rousseau skipped it.
- I ended up skipping it.

I think this day is doable on a busy night on a street with a strip of bars. I had lots of eye contact last time I was out at night. But everyone was just in their own world at the mall. I out myself in high visibility high traffic areas and got nothing.

Lessons
- if the lesson is to learn how pointless waiting for eye contact is then I've definitely learnt it.
- I know from experience eye contact usually means much warmer approaches but yeah it's kind of dumb waiting for it.
- Scotty I think is the only guy who used it and he was doing it to save time (Filtering out the best girls out of 150).

I never mentioned this but ALL the audios in week 6 are amazing. Yotally worth the listen. I've learnt a lot from Chris just going into concepts.

Unlike the previous weeks where he gives more stories, this week he talks about really fundamental applicable things. Like
Presence and confidence, Do what you want, How to approach groups, sexual anxiety. It's really good.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:18 am

Thebastard wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:38 pm
I can't even imagine approaching here where you barely see anyone and virtually nowhere is open.

It truly is satisfying seeing yet another true GLL earning his stripes and smashing the AA program.
Thanks man I really appreciate it.

I have so much respect for anyone whose done a large number of approaches or completed the program.

You really do get a feeling of "earning your stripes"

I feel like this is a victory I am earning. It wasn't a gift or anything lucky. I earned it and no one can take it away from me. It's like a badge of honor.

So much respect for the people who have done this before me.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:52 am

Manganiello wrote:
1. Get the time from as many people as possible in 60-120 seconds. Prioritize people and situations you feel reluctant to ask the time from.
2. After that quickly find girls you can approach and try and get 3 done as fast as possible. If you need to approach from the front instead of the back that's fine, just get the approaches in quickly.
3. After those first 3 there will be some kindling of momentum, find another 2 quickly after that, within 10 to 15 minutes.
4. After about 3 to 5 girls you're brain shuts off allowing you to execute 10x easier
5. Even after that it will take another 5 or 10 girls to fully be feeling the 'zero fucks given' mentality.
I like the warmup routine, ill definitely try and work it in on the difficult days.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:43 am

Day 45 (7/12)

Super quick update:
- Talked to 7 groups of girls today.
- Need to talk to 5 tomorrow to get to the last day.

Day was really good. Just super long.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:51 am

Day 45 (One More Day Left)

DRILL: *Only groups of girls* High five, you girls are cute, I'm (name), Handshake

SUMMARY
- One more day left in the programm!!
- Just need to do the real thing now (pretty much).
- Today went way faster than yesterday (30 minutes for 5 groups)
- I think I just knew where to find the groups, and had good momentum at the start.

NOTABLE GIRLS

3rd Group - Cute girls, one girl had an amazing body. I followed them in H&M, approached from the front, as soon as the gave me eye contact I went for the high five and got it, got the handshake and left. They were really receptive, but I was in a hurry so I pretty much just left them hanging.

4th group - literally 20 second after the 3rd group, 2 asian girls. Went for an elbow bump, and they just looked at the ground and got quiet. Didn't say anything for like 2 or 3 seconds, it was awkward. THEY were being awkward. So finally I just leaned in with my elbow to the point where they had to do it, and I got it from both of them. But yeah they made that needlessly hard.

LESSONS
- Today was about energy control, I felt lethargic, sore, had a headache at the start of the day. I don't even know how I managed to be productive at work. But I took some ephedrine, caffeine and advil and that put me into a MUCH better mood. So i think today was easy because of the deliberate effort to feel good before I started the drills.
- OK I saw groups of girls as pointless, but after getting such a good reception from that hot girl on the 3rd group, I'm starting to think, maybe it could be worth it.

OTHER STUFF:
- On track to get the raise I need to get my own place (which is awesome, because this goal has been on the backburner during the AA program).
- Made the weirdest sale of my life, didn't even ask for it, it was an old client who just volunteered himself to buy consulting.
- I've made ZERO effort to get clients over the last 21 months, and still, somehow, I have some. I guess that just shows that, eventually, paid marketing converts into long-term referrals.
- I'm starting to wonder if the weirdness I'm feeling each morning is from a nutrient deficiency stemming from the extremely limited diet plan I'm on. If this persists I might just do a reset or do a raw vegan diet.
Last edited by Manganiello on Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:08 am
"amazing boy" made me laugh
Lol woops, I meant "body"
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:08 am
Throw in a "refeed" day?
I've cycled refeed days for 6 months and it was hell. I'd rather take a few weeks off then get back on then have routine low blood sugar feelings.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:14 am

Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:56 am
Congrats on beating Day 46! Time to hit on some cuties for real
Lol thanks man. I haven't even posted about it yet!

Stay tuned
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

endless333
Name: Martijn
Goal: Better connections

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:36 am

Wow, so you finished it? Congrats man! :)
The Beast
Goal: Get laid

Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:54 am

Fucking smashed it.

Stoked for you getting this done man.

Congrats.
Manganiello

Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:03 pm

DAY 46 *Real Stuff*

DRILL
Hey this is kind of random, I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi. I'm (name) *handshake* what are you up to today?

Summary
- 25 attempts. 24 completions. 23 positive, 1 neutral. 3 came across as available.
- this was a lot harder than I expected to get going. There was some AA just from switching up the opening line I think. So yeah even on day 46 it's still exposure therapy.
- After the first girls reaction I had that thought of "Oh wait, that wasnt so bad"
- Felt kind of poetic near the end. Going to a mall close to where I did the first drill.
- All but 2 girls gave the handshake. Covid my ass. Idk how I thought this was a big deal 4 weeks ago.

Notable interactions
Girl 4 - Super hot. She didn't look available but once I got talking to her she made it very clear that she wanted to talk some more.
Girl 10 - the only neutral reaction, she was shy and started walking away as I started talking to her. Some people are weird.
Girl 24 - Last girl of the program. This felt like the last question on the last exam on the last semester on the last year of college. It was a very distinct feeling. "After this, I'm done... wait really? ... woahhh". I kind of fucked it up a bit. I introduced myself and then forgot to give the handshake, so I stuck my hand out awkwardly after a 2 second pause. Super cute Asian... I think I have a thing for Asians. I seem to approach them a lot."

Lessons
- big success of today was putting my head in the zone. It was very easy to waltz into this day because it was the last one. But I deliberately put everything together to execute at the highest possible level. And I think I did.
- Half the motivation today was that I wanted to smoke a cigar later and have Saturday off. As stupid as that sounds that was almost more motivating than "completing the program".
- Talk to the hot girl even if she looks unavailable.

Now for the reflection of the entire program...
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:08 pm

AA PROGRAM COMPLETE!!

Reflection Day

How does it feel?
I can't believe I just did that.
The world feels really open right now. Like a blank canvas I can write whatever I want on. There's so much opportunity oozing out of every day life. It's at my fingertips. Like right fucking there. It feels incredible. Never would've believed I could do all that shit when I started. Never ever. That was somebody else who could do that. But not me.

The AA Program by the numbers

3 Number of times I started the program

250+ Number of girls I've called cute (Week 6 is very long)

521 Number of days since someone else finished the program. Meaning got to milestone day (Day 46). Done by Canderson on Oct. 8, 2019

851 Girls talked to. Probably a bit more.

1,000+ number of girls I saw and bitched out of. (But that number drastically stalled near the end.)

Here's a hat I bought.

I thought it would be fitting to get something like a certificate or medal when im done. So I bought something I would wear.

Got it for 2 reasons.
1. To remind myself how hard this is and that I actually completed it.
2. I picked the words "nightmare" because I know that's how a lot of guys (including my past self) think of some of the stuff I did. Not just the ballsy stuff like being direct with a girl in public, but also the drills that freak you out as you read them (knowing full well you can't complete the program unless you do them).

How I changed during the program:
Stuff I've noticed.

It's extremely easy to talk to girls.
Telling a girl she's cute? No problemo.
This is an obvious consequence of the program, but when you're neck deep in doing drills it's not immediately apparent.
I reread my old logs and some easy drills took 2+ hours . I now think "Holy fuck that drills easier than tying my shoe laces why did I struggle so much?" The last few drills of the program where I was pretty much hitting on girls felt no harder than asking for the time. And I anticipate the more real approaches I do the easier and easier everything gets.

I dont want to live anyone else's life.
This hit me today. im not really jealous of anyone. The only life I want to live right now is my own. I'm not trying to be like anyone else really. I kind of see through the charade of trying to appear like you have social status. Big time. There's 0 impulse to fit in. Like totally absolutely zero desire to fit in. This was a big shift.

I dont care what a girl thinks about me.
I care somewhere in the 1,000 to 10,000 times less range about what a girl thinks about me. Literally somewhere like that. Its so nothing. Ive talked to something like a thousand girls at this point, so this one girl who is giving attitude is extremely insignificant and honestly who does she think she is? She's one of 3 billion + girls out there. I'm One out of one. I'm the only guy who will approach her in the day time like this. The ONLY guy. These few seconds are the only time this is happening to her in her entire life. She's just another girl, but this is a once in a lifetime experience for her. That definitely stacks the deck in my favor. All that being said I still get into lower moods. So its not like I'm not human anymore. It's just 1,000x easier.

I really don't care what people think about me.
This is hard to capture, but it's really profound. It's not just girls, it's parents, siblings, coworkers, friends, people in general. I think this stems from the thought: "I'm extremely legit, what have you done this year? Nothing? Why do I care what you think about me then? I'm living my life to the max." When most people were watching TV or on their phone I was talking to girls and crushing my goals. So I'm not going to care a whole lot if someone criticizes me.

I have a permanent one up on the population.
The number of people doing cold approaches in the high hundreds or thousands range is really really really rare. And I think every guy wishes he could do this. So its like I have this ability. And I wasn't given it. I wasnt born with it. I earned it. It can't be taken away from me.

I'm more confident and have a bigger ego.
Went out last night. Busy street with all the bars. Loud exotic cars, everyone's dressed up. But I had this profound thought that went "Yeah but all of you guys have absolutely nothing on me. You all WANT but CANT do what I just did today." Totally an ego thing but it feels good. It's like there's this hard, visible edge separating me from the rest of the population.

I trust myself.
This program is such a gauntlet sometimes. Day 17, 26 and 38 were brutal . Yet I got them done. And it's not just that, it's the fact this was a goal I set for myself 3 months ago and I kind of doubted myself if I could do it. Its seeing 1 really hard goal from start to finish. That makes me really believe myself when I say "I'm going to do X". Because there's cold hard proof I've done it. I can't really express how profound this is. If I want to make a million dollars there's a lot of trust in myself to do that. I dont know how to do it, but I trust that I can get there. If some goal needs to be accomplished or some problem needs to be solved I trust myself to take care of it. Not a whole lot of doubt anymore.

Work Ethic is high (80hr weeks are fun, seriously)
I haven't talked much about this but for the last 10 weeks I've been working and then doing this program like two full time jobs. If I include commute times I've been having 80+ hour weeks for 10 weeks in a row. And I feel as energetic as ever. In fact I'm kind if wondering why I'm taking a day off. Or even how or why anybody would need a 2 day weekend to relax.

I realize how much more work there is to do.
Yeah I'm done the program, but there is a distinct feeling that there is so much more to do and I'm only starting. This isnt a reminder or a thought, its very much a feeling and I felt that within an hour after the last drill. I finally cracked open the world, now I need to/get to explore it.

Thanks Dudes
This really feels like a legit accomplishment.
Even though "I" completed the program, without the community this would be nearly impossible. Really. I think at some point, probably after a really hard day I mightve just bailed. I'm not sure if I could've got this done without the community or structure. The highs would be less high and the lows would be more low.

It feels like the changes are permanent.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong (seriously)

What's next?

I'll log the next 200 to 500 cold approaches here. Still a shit ton left to do. Still haven't asked for the number yet. I've done everything else but that. So there's still lots left to do. I'm nowhere near done.
Last edited by Manganiello on Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]