Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:47 am

March 26, Friday (7)

7 approaches out of 7 Opportunities, 0 numbers.

Summary

- not a huge number count but genuinely proud about it.
- 7 approachable situations, 7 approaches. Didn't miss a single one. 4 boyfriend rejections, 1 age related and 1 girl I filtered out.
- Hit on the hottest girl I saw all week. Had a boyfriend but her face got pretty red.

Notable Interaction:

- Hottest girl I saw. For some reason I couldn't talk to her. I walked by her... didn't say anything. Walked by her again... didn't say anything. I like go to a corner and just stare at the floor. "Why is this so hard". Justvsays the magic words.
"You're out of time for thinking. Go." Bang. Next thing I know I'm walking over there. She starts walking away, fuck. Then she turns the corner, huge crowd. Fuck. I wait 3 seconds. Then I go in, make eye contact. Say my line. Her face goes red.
Find out she works in dentistry, has a boyfriend.

Thoughts...

- I keep fucking up the intro line.
- half the time I dont do the handshake. Not 100% sure if it's worth doing it or not. Either way sometimes I do it, sometimes I don't. It probably doesn't matter.
- took the age rejection too seriously. Which I knew didn't make sense to get upset about, but it bothered me for ~8 minutes.
- worked a very long day today at work. Got there first, left last (well 2nd last), and skipped a break. If I had more time I probably would've gotten 10 girls in. Which is my weekday goal.

Lessons.

- Emergency Button keeps working (Where I say a phrase aloud that forces me to an approach that very second).I missed Zero opportunies.

- Momentum works. Again... every girl I see and don't talk to makes the next girl even harder to talk to, where as seeing a girl & talking to her makes the next girl even easier.

- The pre-workout seemed to help get my mind in the right place. I did not sleep much last night and the long workday wasn't helping.

All in all, a pretty good day.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Enjoyed the video, clearly you are crushing it and playing the numbers game. Props to you. You come across well in the video and seem intelligent and well put together.

Regarding the girl who raised an objection around age, girls are so ridiculous around things like that, when I was approaching hardcore when I was 21 I would get girls ask me my age, and they would reply "I'm 24!" in total disbelief that a guy 3 years younger was trying to talk to them. You can't win either way with some of them bro, lol, too young, too old, just part of the process!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:00 pm

MakingAComeback wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 pm
Enjoyed the video, clearly you are crushing it and playing the numbers game. Props to you. You come across well in the video and seem intelligent and well put together.

Regarding the girl who raised an objection around age, girls are so ridiculous around things like that, when I was approaching hardcore when I was 21 I would get girls ask me my age, and they would reply "I'm 24!" in total disbelief that a guy 3 years younger was trying to talk to them. You can't win either way with some of them bro, lol, too young, too old, just part of the process!
Thanks man.

I know it's just one rejection of thousands more to come. I know that mentally, it still got to me. Not a bad thing. It was like I was just accepting it.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:08 pm

Manganiello wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:23 pm
Yeah it was one of those people. Met hundreds of em doing sales.

They're just bombs masquerading as people. Get too close and they blow up.
Now this is a hat level quote. A fat mom lady with a fuse attached. Rough man, but at least it stays exciting!
Momentum works. Again... every girl I see and don't talk to makes the next girl even harder to talk to, where as seeing a girl & talking to her makes the next girl even easier.
This is really true. At least during the drills. I guess that’s why social momentum compounds and goes up exponentially. There must be two things going up at the same time for exponential increases: your comfort, and also the successes (approaches) that you do. They feed each other. You can get one up by getting the other up. We focus on the approaches variable, while some others focus on the comfort variable (by drinking).
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:24 pm

- half the time I dont do the handshake. Not 100% sure if it's worth doing it or not. Either way sometimes I do it, sometimes I don't. It probably doesn't matter.
You mean just a handshake, or handshake->hold->comment on her strength->tease, etc? I went full "Leeroy Jenkins" when cold approaching daily (handshakes, spins, hugs, etc) and I can't say they helped/didn't help. However I'm not sure how things would change if I was going for the insta lay. Looking at your log, focusing on 90% of the girls is more important than worrying about the handshake (think of it as a "nice to have")
Manganiello

Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:24 pm
You mean just a handshake, or handshake->hold->comment on her strength->tease, etc?
Just plain old vanilla handshake.

The hangup is becayse of Covid some girls refuse. And it starts the approach abrasively. So is that an early screen or no? Anyway I dont care too much at this point. That's a very fine detail.

Right now the goal is like you said the 90%. Get in volume of approaches and work out the bigger kinks.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:22 pm

March 28, Sunday (10)

Put in the time, but it was inefficient leading me to do 10, instead of 15 which was my goal.

Breakdown

3:15 session
1:58 actually time at venues (getting rid of driving time)
16-19 opportunities
10 girls talked to.

Summary:

- I am getting better.
- 9/10 had boyfriends, 1/10 was available but was flying home the next day (totally missed chance).

Highlight:

After talking to this hot girl, French girl from Montreal, it turned out she was leaving tomorrow for Montreal. And I just said "well I would get your number but you're going."

A few minutes after the interaction I thought, wait what is she doing tonight? Fuck why didn't i just ask her that?

I think that's an experience thing, and possibly maybe just being in a mindset of a worker, not a closer. If that makes sense.

Lessons:

- 1/3 of my day is wasted driving
- 1/3 of the girls I don't end up talking to for one reason or another.
- I'm starting to see some locations are definitively better.
- I'm more concerned with getting the volume up. So... I'm thinking I need to get more efficient at what places I'm going to.

I was approaching 1 girl every 20 minutes.
And bitched out 1/3 of the time.
To hit my goal I would need to approach for 33 hours every week (which isn't feasible with the mall hours)

But probably more than anything continuing to internalize that I want rejections. There are plenty of girls around, maybe I'm being too selective by not talking to groups or girls walking.

Not a bad day, but yeah there are some improvements to be made for sure.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:19 am

March 29 Monday

Quick update

- Day off work since the winds were 100kmh (60mph)
- Malls were dead... but...
- I talked to 3 girls (Boyfriends)
- Mostly a research day.

I wanted to know how many girls that were approachable. If I include groups of girls, girls walking, ordering food, etc. How many girls were there?

I was out for 3:20
In venues (not driving) for 2:15

And there were 61 girls.

... this is wayyyyyy better than the tiny numbers I was bitching about earlier. If I include girls walking somewhere or girls in groups. There's tons of girls out there.

I just need yo get used to approaching those girls now.

In other news...

Sounds like BC is getting a lockdown. Right before I was about to go there for a 4 day trip. Time to come up with new plans.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:24 am

No approaches today. Planning for the next weekend (Going away for 4 days).

Probably won't approach til next Tuesday tbh

Might squeeze a few in for fun tho :-)
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:28 am

Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:24 am
No approaches today. Planning for the next weekend (Going away for 4 days).

Probably won't approach til next Tuesday tbh

Might squeeze a few in for fun tho :-)
DO ITTTT
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Manganiello

Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:40 am

That's cool man. If you need anything from me. Or anything that will get more people to do the program let me know.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:03 am

Quick Update

I'm going radio silent for the next 4 or 5 days.

Taking some time to finally catch my breath and disconnect. So nothing for a few days.

I realized I never uploaded this video. So I'll put it up now.

Oddly this video has more views than any of my other videos... I think just because it was searched on YouTube.

Anyway, I'm putting this up 50% for you @Toast, this was when I felt actually really super excited about completing the aa program. It wasn't til this approach that I got excited to be honest. I recorded this 5 minutes after I got my first number. So I was feeling pretty damn good. I started to see what was possible. So start approaching soon man.

See you guys in a bit.

Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:36 am

You vlogs are pretty entertaining. I like to watch them. Your story is very inspirational, makes me happy to watch. See you in a few days.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:54 pm

"she has no idea how much effort it took to do that"
This really resonated with me man. Thanks for posting this video. It honestly encapsulated everything I've been feeling for the past few days.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:46 am

Not sure if it's the style or you lost weight but you look way better now than one of your early AA vlogs on GLL. Keep up the good work dude.