Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:28 pm

@Manganiello glad you liked the guide

My results were actually getting laid on the 3rd and 7th approaches. So you if you can do two in the first 6 you can top me
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:56 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm
The more direct the better. I think that comes off as 'confident' to the girl (i think, not 100% sure).
Do NOT worry about bitching out of approaches, just keep going. I missed about 4 or 5 girls, and instead of guilting myself, I deliberately forgot about it and kept going. The 'Guilt' thing, or 'bitching out' or 'pussying out', can hurt more than help sometimes because you get further into your head instead of just fucking doing it. I found it much easier to just say "Ok", keep walking you'll find another girl in a few minutes
Gotta reiterate this. Forgive yourself. Put this advice into practice and it got me out of a rut.
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:36 am

Man I just watched your end vlogs and read everything. Can't say anything that you didn't already say better, and with more experience. The changes you're seeing are such an inspiration. I'm psyched you used my throwaway Nightmare Fuel line for the hat.

As always, here for accountability now and onto the 500+. Go get em. (jk I know you're already getting them, but this is for posterity).
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:45 am

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:49 am
psyched you used my throwaway Nightmare Fuel line for the hat.
Best comment/nickname I could ever hope for.

Told a guy at work that story and he was like "fuck im going to warn people to give you a high fove when you ask for it."
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:20 am

March 20 (Saturday)

Long video, I'll try and sum it up as best as I can below.

Today's Summary
- 7 girls
- 0 numbers, 2 underage, 3 boyfriends, and 2 girls I didn't even bother asking the number for.

Weekly Summary:
- Approach to 13 girls this week, 1 number.
- Got the number on the very first girl I talked to actually. I didn't even ask for the number she asked me when I was wrapping up. Didn't go anywhere besides a few back and forth texts.
- Work has been a very important priority. I'm aiming to move out and get my own place in about 10 weeks, so I want to have good-work habits habituated by then where I don't need to think all that hard to make $1000/month more than what I've been making.
- Feel kind of goalless right now, I got the AA program done which was the single-minded tunnel-vision goal I had and now that I'm done, there's this "Ok, whats next?" feeling.

Lessons:
Could write a book here. but I'll try and limit it.

Ok...

Finishing the Program does NOT mean AA goes away.
Chris is very clear about that actually. But approaching is quite a bit harder than the drills. 2 Reasons:
  • 1) There's something on the line. You, yourself can get rejected, and it's not about good or bad reactions anymore.
    2) You have to hang in the conversation. Only for about 2 minutes, Which doesn't sound like much, but it's noticeably different from the 4 second drills I was used to. Especially on the days I wasn't feeling it.
    3) Exposure Therapy doesn't stop after the program. If asking for the number was a drill, I'd only have done 13 reps so far. So it's pretty reasonable to believe there'd still be some AA afterwards.

Treating the approaches like the drills made them a lot easier today.
Previous days I was thinking "OK shit, this is the real deal now, I. Am. Approaching." Which didn't help. The thinking definitely was different today. It was more of like "Who gives a fuck what she thinks. I'm just trying to get my approach volume up."

They're just NPCs.
I don't know these girls, they don't know me. They're just NPCs. Who cares where this goes? It's not a quest character. Idk for some reason that mentality has always helped.

Tasting blood kicks me into a kill-mode.
It's hard to explain this, it comes from previous cold-calling jobs. But I just need to have one person be a total asshole to me, after I get that I stop giving any Fucks, it's like I get so fed up that I actually just don't care what people think anymore. It allowed me to be very direct in sales, and here it actually just turns AA "off"

Thoughts/Things I could improve.

I still think 7 approaches today is abysmal.
Especially after seeing some people doing 100+/day, knowing multiple days in the AA program I did 15 to 20 in a day. 7 just seems like a sucky number. And I know Cold Approach has a very low conversion rate so 7 is just a bad number to be sitting at.

Maybe Calgary just sucks for Approaching tbh.
Like there's not a single place here that gets 100,000+ foot traffic in a day. IT seems like the guys who are hitting high volume have those kinds of venues. And being helpless about the city I live in, and whining about it doesn't change anything. So this is a decision i'll have to make at some point.

To screen or not to screen?
I knew I could filter some of these girls out by asking if they're single right at the start. But I'm opting out just so I can get some exposure here.

Expand who I approach?
Today a little bit, and definitely yesterday I was limited by the number of opportunities to approach girls. Just not enough hot girls by themselves, but if that's going to be in the way consistently. I might need to start approaching groups, girls in line, or uglier girls. I've been doing that, but not a whole lot. That would increase the number of opps at any given point.

2000 approaches is NOT a lot.
I used to think that was crazy. But if I think about the day I approached 60 girls in 5 hours, or the fact that @Toast approached 22 girls in 25 minutes, 2000 isnt that crazy. If I did approaches for 8 hours Sunday and Saturday each, I'd hit 2000+ approaches in less than a month with toasts numbers, or even if I talked to 10 girls every 30 minutes, I'd talk to 2000 girls in a month and a half, if I get close to the speed I was doing Day 38 of the AA program.

Anyways guys that's it.

I don't feel super happy about the numbers this week, although work has been a priority. 13 just feels low.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

endless333
Name: Martijn
Goal: Better connections

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:39 am

You can have a monthly approach goal? Like 200 or so.
Do you have to have convo's of 2 minutes? Mine are mostly really short, like:

Hey, you're cute, What's your name? I'm Martijn. What are you up to today? Then I ask to hang out and get their number if they're down
Manganiello

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:48 am

endless333 wrote:

Hey, you're cute, What's your name? I'm Martijn. What are you up to today? Then I ask to hang out and get their number if they're down
That might be a good idea. I think daily goals would work better for me anyway. I can measure progress against them easier. I just want to be putting the time in first and foremost and then start worrying about quotas.

If I get talking to a girl it can go 5 or 6 minutes. One I had today was 8 minutes I think. I just need to find one thing I'm legitimately curious about and I can talk for hours. One girl was going to Costa Rica, that was cool, One girl I was able to guess what college degree she abandoned, another did some artwork on her shoes.

But honestly I'm not sure if conversations over 2 minutes are any better.

I'm also a dumb noob who just started real approaches so all my opinions on "real approaching" have low credibility right now.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:52 am

I saw your vlog on GLL smoking the cigar, fully energised from the events of that day. It hit me a different way to see how happy and alive you looked, very envious of those feelings you got. Good luck bro.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Pumped for your man you're done with the program and approaching the - it's the big tings that matters. Keep at it - slowly try to do more - and take advice from the guys that you know know their shit on this (not me!!) let's fucking go
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:20 am
They're just NPCs.
I don't know these girls, they don't know me. They're just NPCs. Who cares where this goes? It's not a quest character. Idk for some reason that mentality has always helped.
This made me laugh, but i think helps with approaches.
endless333 wrote:

Chris has also stated something similar to this. You're not there to talk to girls, you're there to pick up numbers and get laid. Having a natural conversation is nice, but is that giving the girl the vibe that you're just a friendly guy. Not a guy who could sweep her off her feet at this very moment and fuck her brains out?
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Yo like the hairstyle in the new vid make it blonde again!
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Manganiello

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:49 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:48 am
Chris has also stated something similar to this. You're not there to talk to girls, you're there to pick up numbers and get laid. Having a natural conversation is nice, but is that giving the girl the vibe that you're just a friendly guy. Not a guy who could sweep her off her feet at this very moment and fuck her brains out?
I think after 500 to 1000 approaches I could comment on this more from experience. No idea man. I've heard some people say the convo matters and some people say it doesn't.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:21 am

March 21 Sunday

1 approach.

Summary
- Got 1 approach in. Receptive, but boyfriend.
- Mapped out the city by neighborhood and density of girls aged 20 to 24.
- also found out there's about 15k to 20k attractive girls in this city ~25% of all girls between 18 to 25.
- probably spent too much time analyzing stuff. But I was going like OCD and felt like I had to answer this stuff for my own sanity.

Thoughts
- I think girls for the most part love being approached. Like they really want it to happen to them. And it's almost like they go along with the approach because it's such a rare and valuable experience. So even if they aren't interested they won't screen themselves out til the end.

Lessons

1 approach today sucks
10 approaches from Friday to Sunday sucks.

Or let's just say there's something missing.
I'm used to doing 10 to 20 girls per day...

So what's missing?

Not having adequate time at the right venue. Earliest I showed up to a place was yesterday and I only had a 90 monute window to approach. All the other days it was smaller.

Not having clear targets set in stone. This made the AA program very doable. Everyday I'd wake up and know I was looking to talk to 20 girls that day... where as now. There's nobody telling me what to do. So I've been defaulting to "let's just see how this goes". Which is always BAD. that mentality never worked during the AA program or sales. It was a cue for getting slaughtered.

Treating each day like a drill.
This worked well yesterday but I had amnesia about this lesson today

Final thoughts
I might start tracking every situation I'm having AA with and then logging about approaching girls ONLY in those situations.

Going to do this, this week:

1 day where I approach 7 girls
1 day where I approach 10 girls
1 day where I approach 15 girls.

Doesn't matter how or when I do it. I just need those counts in the week.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:18 pm

March 22

Talked to 10 girls, got 1 number.

Funny mix of reactions.
Spent 3 hours approaching, went to 9 grocery stores and 2 malls and had 15 opportunities total. Not much I could do and despite it being 10 approaches I really feel like that number should be 30.

I can't think of any better places to approach either. Those were the best stops im aware of in the city.

Seems like the population density just sucks here.

I'm really hoping it's a situation of just it being a Monday and bad weather. But still going to multiple good locations and seeing 5 girls every hour is pretty pretttyyyy bad.

I have vlog. But I got home super late and instaslept. I'll post more details later.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Don't beat yourself down mate that Will only slow you down.

What I suggest you is to warm up before you get in approaches.

It means as soon as you leave the house you ask time to the first person you see. And then ask around 5 girls for the time quickly to get it out.
That gets you 'on' in no time.

It's a trick
It gets you momentum quickier.
Use it and make it easy for yourself