CFCs Weight loss log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
cfc1905
Goal:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:25 pm

So going to start my log, My goal for now is to lose weight / improve BF and to clear debt. My No.1 priority however is my BF and the debt thing is just something im mindful of when spending money etc. Ive been posting on GLL and will continue to post the logs on both forums for now.

Its been quite a good week (Feeling positive)

i weighed in at 78.6KG today (Was stuck around 80 - 81KG for ages), For reference (While this may not be accurate) heres the list of BF levels i worked out before .

78KG = 20%
73.5KG = 15%
70.7KG = 12% This is where I think ill start to become happy, I don't think ive ever been down to this level of bodyfat before.
69.4 = 10% BF
68KG = 8% BF

So according to this i should be just breaking into 20% BF soon, I am still using this list as a general guide but i think its a little inaccurate, I think im lower however i could be wrong, Im getting veins on my arms, Starting to get some on my stomach (Not popping out but you can see it in good lighting), I still have some weight to lose so im not sure (As i dont have much experience with this), Either way with how im looking right now i know for a fact if i can get to around 70 - 72KG im going to be very lean.

That also makes it 12KG down from the start of Corona, Its crazy i know its a huge achievement and at times i can be so happy about what ive done and then in times i think i still look fat and need to lose more before being happy, comparing myself to others etc. I guess this is a good thing as long as i keep it in check, I can be happy in some cases but need to know i still have a way to go before i reach 12% BF (Which is i think the minimum i want to get to)

Ive been going to a personal trainer and actually made some progress with lifts as well but nothing worth posting, I hope this will be the first time i can keep up my consistency with him as the first time i had to stop because of cash, second time because of Corona but each time i was making progress and it halted. This time i need to keep going and keep improving my main lifts as im doing now.

I dont know why haha, I measure in pounds but i guessed most on here weigh in KG so ive been doing it KG the whole time.

My goal is to lose 5 pounds (2.2kg) a month. Ive decided i will start to reward myself with things as i achieve these goals, During this time i very rarely have any rewards even though im staying super disciplined. I let myself drink every weekend or so maybe with friends but im trying to limit my spending as well.

So my first goal would be 77.1 KG and the reward will be buying a few things i need, some clothes (as none of them fit right now) simple things like some jeans and t shirts and maybe a pair of trainers and some skincare things (Which is my next goal to fix skin), some supplements and other things ive been wanting but not letting myself spend money.

Onto the other focus of mine (Money) its a very hard time for me to predict how things go but hopefully this month will be good for money and i will pay a big chunk of money back (I will find out soon if i actually get paid) if everything goes well i could be halfway to my goal by the end of the month, will update on this as things unfold.
cfc1905
Goal:

Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:30 am

Yeah this has been my goal for so long, This time i will get it. I would say im roughly where your at in your first picture as well. This log is because i always face challenges and obviously by the fact im not lean now i end up quitting so if i get to a point where im not making progress in a little while or im sleeping up i want guys to call me out. I want to have that feeling all guys speak about when being lean.

Im actually looking to lose a simular amount of weight that you lost as well (Now another 8.6KG) just to get to 70kg But i might be happy before that or need to lose more. Appreciate the motivation, Ill post roughly once a week and as i said please call me out if im constantly not making progress!
cfc1905
Goal:

Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:51 pm

Just wanted to update this log, Over 2 years later. I didn't realise it had been that long but I have reached my goal. I got to just below 70KG and now I'm aiming to bulk up.

Im posting this because I'm going onto another goal and I'm going to be asking for some advice in the next post of mine, I wanted to post proof of action before asking for more advice. (Ive just reached this goal, So its taken longer than expected but ive also sorted out my money situation as well)

The main reason I achieved this btw was I hired a personal trainer, I know what I'm doing roughly in terms of Cals in > Cals out and working out etc but having the accountability of a personal trainer was the key to my success here.

So as I said a quick update so I can post about questions regarding some advice in my next post, If anyone has any advice on my next step in terms of physique which is bulking then let me know! Im going into a lean bulk now with my personal trainer as well so hopefully I'll make some good progress there too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.