Syd’s Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sydster1995
Name: Syd
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Confidence will get me everywhere

Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 pm

POST NO. 4

Hey folks.

Been a couple days since I’ve posted, so thought I’d log a quick update.

- Still haven’t had a alcoholic drink ✅

- Still brushing, flossing and using mouthwash twice a day ✅

- Still been going for a walk for at least 10 minutes a day (My 365 Day Project) ✅

- Still haven’t had any fizzy drinks ✅

- Still doing 10 push ups a day ✅

- Still doing 10 sit ups a day ✅

- Haven’t bitten my nails - they are growing back and looking healthier every day ✅

- Still reading for 30 minutes a night ✅

- Have been listening to several podcasts of the Inner Winner Show over the past couple of days, so hitting the target of at least 1 podcast per day ✅

- Completed Week 6 of Couch to 5K - I ran for a total of 25 minutes. This is a massive achievement for me and the longest I’ve ever run. I only have 2 weeks left of the programme and I am due to start Week 7 tomorrow ✅

I’ve also started 2 new challenges as of 01/12/2020:

- Skincare - I’ve started washing and moisturising my face every morning and evening using some L’Oreal I bought.

- Started NoFap - be interesting to see if I notice any of the benefits that people claim.

And that’s it for now - just a quick update, but I’m carrying on with my goals and making the progress gradually. I complete a month then keep it as a habit and come up with new goals - seems to be working well for me.

Next time I post, I may discuss what motivated me to get into self-improvement and some of my plans for the future.

See you all next time!
Luke95
Name: Luck
Goal: $$$$

Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:18 pm

Solid progress, man!

I don't have much else to add :) I think one month might be too short to form a habit, but that's just my opinion ofc.