New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:55 am

Didnt do so well these two weeks. But I'm still gonna post so I keep things real.

Thoughts
Been meditating about how stupid I was for not using condom... very stupid. And it wasnt just about pleasure and the heat of the moment. I was so desperate to get laid that not fucking that day was an utmost failure.

Now that I had sex I have a lot of momentum. I have both self confidence and sex drive. I want to fuck every woman I see on the streets. Like animal. It's beautiful. Finally I feel life has something good for me.

I had chances to approach today but I was on my bike and my voice is fucked. it's still no excuse
I've been very stressed about having fucked without condom. It was the stupidest thing I ever did.

I know the chances of anything bad happening are low but until I find for sure I can't have peace of mind. I know there is no peace of mind in life. No external piece of mind.

I'll find out in a couple of weeks I guess. Worst case scenario I'm gonna be a father before I expected.

This helps me to be more grounded in reality. I have an engine in my ass to improve because if I dont life's gonna be hell.

All of this is giving me approach anxiety. I'm second guessing myself all the time. Maybe this was all a mistake, I'm taking bad decisions and shouls go back to "safety". Just chill bro

I've also been listening to Jordan Peterson again and damn, the man is intelligent and persuasive.

I dont feel approaching is "wrong" anymore but sometimes I feel fucking a ton of women is "misguided" and immature and I should grow up and marry a woman instead of chasing paradise island. But fuck Jordan Peterson.

Mr Peterson also says that men can have children virtually for all their life, so there's a longer timeframe than women. I shouldnt feel so rushed to have my shit together. I accept that I'll focus on success during my 20s and early 30s so there will be some loneliness and misery due to being one dimensional. I pay the price.
I envision a distant paradise in my 40s when I am a family man with a more balanced happy life, AFTER achieving all I wanted.

Other stuff:
-If you want to be a real good man, not just a nice guy pushover you have to be in touch with your dark side and agression and control it. Cold approach hooking up etc definitely wakes up your inner beast.
-There is a chaos that comes with serial casual encounters. HIGH STRESS HIGH SUCCESS

IDEAS FOR SOCIAL CIRCLE: COWORKING ENVIRONMENT

Others:
Fine art expositions
Fine art university
Galleries
Cultural events

Sex life
I lack consistency with cold approach. For example today I went out qnd approached 6 girls, got two instagrams. Could've approached more though and I fucking regret it.
And I simply dont go out everyday like I should. I feel like I waste time going downtown.
I've also been kinda busy with college.
I haven't seen my fuckbuddy (J) again. She doesnt want to keep in touch (for now). Understandable, she was growing attached and I straight up told her I don't want to be in a relationship. That's one reason why I've been stressed about the "morality" of hook ups. Not from a naive or moralistic point of view. Peterson says that you can't detach sex from other aspects of human existence (morality, love, etc) and I kinda agree with that. But I also know for a fact that I've felt happiness in multiple occassions in my pursuit of pussy, even if it's temporal and sometimes I feel lonely. But that's just life, it happens with everything, even in a good marriage or long term relationship you have ups and down. I guess I can't supress my lust either. My animal nature wants to fuck as many girls as possible. This issue of polygamy vs monogamy (which isn't just about having babies or stds) is older than the invention of agriculture. The "middle ground" is for a man is to have a wife and many concubines on the side. The most "lawful" way would be monagamous but having options that you willingly reject (not as a result of being impotent but as a voluntary sacrifice for a greater good). Perhaps I'm getting way too much in my head.
I'm also nowhere near as succesful as some guys in these forum, so it's to early perhaps to mentally masturbate about my endgame when I havent even walked the real walk.

Money/Career

I've been researching a lot of options, from digital marketing, ux design, to car sales, being a real state agent...
But what I realized is that anything requires effort. There are easier paths or better ways to make money. But there's no zero effort path.
The most realistic tolerable job would be customer service at a local printing/graphic design shop. I just need to learn a bit about Illustrator but this is hella easy.

I really want to freelance on fiverr. I have been researching about how to make money/get your first client on fiverr and it seems doable. I have a friend that quit his 9-5 and now freelances (illustration) on fiverr. Havent asked him how much he earns tho. I have another friend that earns $200 on fiverr monthly as a side hustle (2h a day, illustration and some 3d). They both work from home, are happy doing it and figured a way of using the money without converting it to the artificially overvalued local currency.

My best friend works a 9-5 as an english teacher at an elementary school. He says he's tolerable but me and him are not the same. He's a very agreable person and I'm not. I know that I'd blow my brains before working as a teacher the rest of my life. He's fully invested in the slow lane mindset but I'm a woke fastlaner :). I shouldn't ask him for advice (actually validation) but I do and I want to punch him in the face.

I should get a job but I really want to freelance badly.

I'm drawing a lot and watching a lot of courses. Perhaps it's action faking. But my gut tells me that it's good to improve your product and achieve excellence. I feel that this time is different, now I'm asking for advice to professionals and practicing stuff that will actually improve my chances of getting work. But marketing and customer service are equally important and I could start taking care of those today even if I feel my art sucks.

Another important factor is that my country's economy is so fucked that it's very rare to find a good paying entry level job, except you know someone in the government, but I have 0 contacts. So freelancing is really one of my best options.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:12 am

Sisyphus wrote:
I lack consistency with cold approach.
You've probably seen a few of us talk about Mike Mehlman (top approach practitioner in the world right now) so it's time you joined his WhatsApp group:

https://mikemehlman.net/2020/03/14/whatsapp-group/

You need "environments" that align with your goals. Someone who wants to lose weight, should be around thin people, not fatsos. Personally I got a bit depressed at the beginning with the difference in levels but I slowly got motivated. I guess it will work for you too.
Sisyphus

Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:28 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:12 am
Sisyphus wrote:
I lack consistency with cold approach.
You've probably seen a few of us talk about Mike Mehlman (top approach practitioner in the world right now) so it's time you joined his WhatsApp group:

https://mikemehlman.net/2020/03/14/whatsapp-group/

You need "environments" that align with your goals. Someone who wants to lose weight, should be around thin people, not fatsos. Personally I got a bit depressed at the beginning with the difference in levels but I slowly got motivated. I guess it will work for you too.
Hey, man, thanks for stopping by my log consistently. Just added him on instagram.

I agree it's good to find like minded people to achieve your goals.

It's hard to find a crowd that fits exactly you, because everyone has different goals.

First it's hard to even find people that are into self improvement. Then men that want to improve their masculinity. Then, men that want to improve their masculinity by actually becoming better men and taking action instead of masturbating with pua theory or red pill ideology, complaining about the "fall of western civilization". And within that narrow group of men that actually want to take action, there are few that want to fuck a ton of girls, the majority just want to be in a relationship and settle down. It's crazy right? everyone jerks off and fantasizes about having sex with cute 18 year old girls but VERY few actually want to do it in reality.

Sisyphus

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:45 pm

I used not to like to post often because I felt I haven't achieved anything. But fuck that. I must report often. If I dont achieve anything that's my problem. My obligation is to report often, even if I fail daily. Life is struggle after struggle and then you die.

Diet:

I'm at my leanest ever (66kg, somewhere between 9.5-10%bf). I am at my weakest though and I feel like shit. but I must keep going.

Job

I made cvs and faked/inflated my (lack of) job experience. But all this process of job searching further reassured that this kind of beauty contest where you have to walk on eggshells and impress your employers is not for me. If I have no choice and I really need to, I get a job as a last resort. But meanwhile I'll use every last bit of opportunity not to get a job. I don't care if people think I'm a bum, lazy, or loser for living at home with my parents. Scotty invited girls at his place when living at home lol.

I'll stand my ground and improve at my craft up to a point I feel is satisfactory, meanwhile fight and scratch for the smallest inch of sense of entitlement until I feel I deserve to be a succesful freelancer and business owner. I'll use the societal pressure of getting a job to improve at my side hustle.

Girls

I approached a couple of girls last few days. Most notable:

-girl at club: kiss her within 30 seconds. put my hand on her throat and she digs it. very much horny so I ask her to leave with me many times and she says she is with her friend, etc. then finally she leaves under bathroom pretense. In hindisight, I should have been more agressive with the pull and separate her from her friends. Instead of verbally suggesting to go to my place like a beta, grab her hand and lead her out of the club, THEN ask her to come to my place.

-girl at 1am on the street. very hot. kinda a bit scared at first, asks me if I was drunk, I say I only drank 1 pint. She closes up at first and kinda walks away from the interaction, like she is in a hurry. Ask for phone, says she doesn't give her phone to strangers, she gives me her instagram, I accept it and stay in there, keep talking with very low expectations, just for the practice. Then she opened up a bit, I ask her what neighborhood she lives in, says she is 5 blocks away. Then I say goodbye and kiss her in the cheek. 5 minutes later I want to shoot myself in the balls, I should have tried to instapull to her house. Instagram is almost a guaranteed ghost.

That's it.

November 19th

Woke up 9 am

Morning: drawing
Afternoon: drawing, played tennis
Night: drawing. got dressed to go out but made excuses and ended up drawing all night

BE DOGMATIC ABOUT YOUR VALUES
DONT LET ANYONE MANIPULATE YOU. FREEDOM IS ALSO ABOUT INTELECTUAL FREEDOM.

Productivity: 6.75/10
Mood: 7.0/10

November 20th

Woke up 11am fuck

Went downtown to do some chores but spent a lot of time looking for a place to get cash from credit card. There's only one thats open 24h fuck, what bumfuck town I live in Talked to 3 girls.

Went out late at night, should have gone earlier. Went to a club, it was pretty barren. Talked to about 4 girls, could have talked to more though.

7 total

November 21st

woke up 12am FUCK
didnt go out of my house

November 22nd

Woke up 12am FUCK.

Went out, too late again, drank alone. Talked to 2 girls, the only ones I saw though. And in uncomfortable situations (alone at night, nobody around in a 2 block distance, etc)

November 23rd

Morning: woke up 10 am. Drawing class, 2h.
Afternoon: Cut my hair at barber shop, saw a cute girl while I was on my bike, stopped by and asked the time. I still have trouble talking to girls while I am "on the go" instead of an specific approach session.

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:30 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:45 pm
I used not to like to post often because I felt I haven't achieved anything. But fuck that. I must report often. If I dont achieve anything that's my problem. My obligation is to report often, even if I fail daily. Life is struggle after struggle and then you succeed.

Girls

I approached a couple of girls last few days. Most notable:

-girl at club: kiss her within 30 seconds. put my hand on her throat and she digs it. very much horny so I ask her to leave with me many times and she says she is with her friend, etc. then finally she leaves under bathroom pretense. In hindisight, I should have been more agressive with the pull and separate her from her friends. Instead of verbally suggesting to go to my place like a beta, grab her hand and lead her out of the club, THEN ask her to come to my place.

-girl at 1am on the street. very hot. kinda a bit scared at first, asks me if I was drunk, I say I only drank 1 pint. She closes up at first and kinda walks away from the interaction, like she is in a hurry. Ask for phone, says she doesn't give her phone to strangers, she gives me her instagram, I accept it and stay in there, keep talking with very low expectations, just for the practice. Then she opened up a bit, I ask her what neighborhood she lives in, says she is 5 blocks away. Then I say goodbye and kiss her in the cheek. 5 minutes later I want to shoot myself in the balls, I should have tried to instapull to her house. Instagram is almost a guaranteed ghost.
Fun stuff with the recent approaches.

And I'm really looking forward to seeing your art.
Sisyphus

Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:13 pm

Not much really, besides a weak approach session.

November 24th

Morning: woke up very early (4am)
drawing
Afternoon: psychologist
Had important business meeting
Night: drawing

November 25th

Drawing all day, including watching courses and tutorials, can't remember much.

Stayed at night working on portfolio piece

November 26th

morning: Woke up 9am. Meditated, took cold shower

morning: drawing
afternoon: played tennis, drawing
night: drawing

Novrmber 27th

woke up super late. 11am. again I need to run the programmed task shutdown s so I dont stay up late.

Morning: drawing,
Afternoon: drawing, tutorial, business meeting. Work, creating logo, sanitazing social media, searching for my id which was extenuating. Fortunately found it.
Night: Set up binance account and did a coupme of stuff i dont remember
Went out at night, approached 0 girls= FAILURE
Productivity: 7.0/10
November 28th

Woke up 12am

it's great to embrace adversity
Sometimes that adversity is my own fuckups. My own hesitation and pussyfooting
My own mind
No one to blame.
But I can't even hate on myself, that doesn't work, I don't profit from it.
Lots of time I feel the impulse of ragequiting. But you can't ragequit in real life.

MM says that the most important thing in nightgame is what you do the first 60 seconds you enter the venue and yesterday I experienced just that.

November 29th

Wasted a lot of time today, being tense about college finals. Essentially, the same shit as always, I swore to myself that I'd quit college but I'm still in the middle, lukewarm...

Approached one group of 2 girls in the college vicinity. This is like 0 volume

I should talk to girls in my college, although I feel there's no anonimity+left wing aura makes me afraid of being a man. So approaching girls in my own campus is a big mental block.

Approached 5 chicks, 0 contacts. Good thing is wasnt feeling it, actually was feeling like shit and I was with my bike poorly dressed (spots of paint all over my clothes, etc). Skipped 1 good chance, but also talked to an older woman (which usually make me more anxious) and a group of two girls.

Then saw my plate, probably for the last time. Again, wasnt feeling, she messaged me out of the blue, I called her, no response, thencshe calls me like 2h later and I call her again, we meet, we go to her place.

On a purely factual analysis, I failed, didn't fuck her. I wasnt super desperate to fuck though. Actually since i banged her I lost a bit of attraction to her. But not seeing her for 2 weeks made me attracted to her again. This is one reason I know monogamy would suck for me btw.

Problem was I talked too much, I should have starter physically pushing for sex from the start. I should wait for "things to settle". One thing I noticed is, it's easier to be pushy when you are on your house. When she invites you over, it's easier to fall on her frame.

We talked about babies (she said she tried before and can't have babies and for some reason I believe her) and our shared opposition against abortion, perhaps it was too much of a heavy topic to talk about. I also showed her my art with she liked and that was an ego boost I guess.

I also was very explicit on my intentions of non monogamy (not only this time, but on other occassions). Ideally I should have been less overt about it. However I did have affectionate/caring little gestures towards her, as Chris suggests in his retention guide. Not as a contrieved scheme to win her over, but I genuinely felt like doing so.

Another good behavior of mine was correct/reprimand her when she talked me like I was her buddy (she referred to me something along the lines of "jerk"). I don't like the dynamic going in that direction. However she is a very respectful girl and she apologized.

In hindsight I believe that if I was pushier I could probably have fucked her, I only grabbed her ass a few times and tried to put her hand on my dick once. But there's a level of pushiness that doesn't sit right with me, so I prefer to go without sex than doing something I might regret tomorrow.  And since I already scored with her I wasn't so desperate. And I also thought that I was going to see her again.

She gifted me a sweater (from her ex) 'cause it was cold outside and I only had a t shirt and I left.

Later she messaged me that I should find a woman of my socioeconomic level and I was like wtf I don't care about that, then she blocked me. But she might unblock me, who knows.

----

Drawing stuff: Group pressure is very effective. That's why people are so ineffective when working at home.  So I think, in the girls parts of my life I am very close to world class people. But in art I'm only close to local artists, and my local teacher is kinda my mentor. But people aren't THAT serious in my atelier, like they are here. There used to be the. concept art forums, crimson daggers, etc, but they are all dead.
The best way to get access to an elite group of motivated people is to pay for a mentor.
Anthony Jones offers a mentorship program for $350, there are group classes, recorded lessons and individual critiques.
The other way is to get a job in the industry. When you work in a highly competitive environment you naturally surround yourself with high performance people. But to work in the industry you need to be good...

So it's hard to break from that circularity of "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer", but when you do, you make a quantum leap. And it's like people don't even notice that their own actions over time are the #1 thing that predicts their success or failure.
People in the atelier discord group just want to "chill", play league of legends, talk about random shit. And I'm like "bitch, don't you want to draw all day? don't you want to be rich and famous?" I honestly don't get it.

Another realization: I will get my logistics fixed now. I have a pua/player friend who lives in Bs As and he offered me to live in his house for a while. Of course I don't  want to do this without getting a job, I don't want to be a parasite. But it will be much easier to find a job in a big city. Plus I'm getting more confident about my ability to be a freelance illustrator.

Sisyphus

Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:28 am

November 30th

Drawing: 2h
Made about 30 comments on social media
Drawing atelier
Watched Raphael Lacoste class/conference.
Designed logo

Productivity: 7.0
Mood: 7.0

Dec 1st

woke up 10:30.

Morning: designed logo, little bit of drawing, downñoaded 3d models
Afternoon: psychologist, time wasting, college, approaches
night: time wasting, logo design
driving lessons: fucked up. I needed to sign up but I had to do it real quick, dec1st at midnight, shit's too crowded. Was late as usual.
Mood: 7.0/10

Dec 2nd

Morning: Woke up 9am. Fucked around til 11am. Meeting. Art tutorial.
Researched a bit about facebook and google ads campaign

Important business stuff:

SEO
ORGANIC TRAFFIC+PAID ADVERTISING
LEAD GEN
EMAIL LIST
FUNNEL
CALL TO ACTION
FOLLOW UP
REFERALS/TESTIMONIALS
RECURRING CLIENTS

Afternoon: read about biz.
Changed company name, created fb page, Google page.
Can't verify Google page.

Messed around with canvas and Adobe spark. God I'm so fuckin slow.

Dec 3

Morning: woke up 9am
Downloaded tutorials. Watched tutorials/courses. Researched reference for logo
Afternoon: tennis
night: stayed up late designing logo for my company.

Important thing for business: become an ESTABLISHED EXPERT

Dec 4

Woke up 9am

Watched two small courses. Drawing. Meeting. Setting up patreon, twitch, researched about other game art outsourcing companies

Dec 5 woke up 12am

Wasted time, but also watched a lot of 3d tutoi

Dec 6 woke up late

Dont remember much, just edited a video, watched 3d tutorials, drew a little bit.

Dec 7

woke up early
ALEX BECKER IS RIGHT.

NUMBER THING HOLDING ME BACK IS FRIENDS AND FAMILY

I NEED TO MOVE.

Dec 7

Woke up 9am
morning: watched tutorials studied for finalsam
Afternoon: final
Night: 2 approaches. Which is awfully low. Got in my head and had AA. Had in mind worst possible scenarios like noticiably creeping up girls and being scolded out of places etc

Dec 8

Walked up 9am.
Morning: drawing, video editing, reading about self publishing

afternoon: Drawing, recording timeñapse

night: felt a little bit depressed and lonely. I thought about going out and approaching but I need to study. Gotta finish some tasks.

Mood: 6.0/10

1v1mekid
Goal: girls

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:12 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:25 pm

And I think, that's the type of players you know in real life, sketchy people. The other guy I met that did approaches was sketchy too, crashed his bike and almost died, from a province, coloured skin and low class. And I think, perhaps thats how people perceive me when I approach. Talking to random girls requires the same amount of guts than being a pickpocket or drug dealer. No wonder so many pickup artists are scam artists.
Damn, this is the second time I read that in your posts; referencing low class people. They have that classism in Mexico too. It must be a Latin America thing. Or maybe it doesn't translate well to English and you might mean a ghetto person. Sort of how Mexicans say the word "naco" in the cities.

Also I lost the post, but I wanted to comment on how you couldn't smash in the park with that girl you met via cold approach. That happened to me on my very first date ever. The story: One day I was at a restaurant and a worker there randomly sent her friend to give me a paper with her number on it. I hit her up a few days later and we scheduled a date. Near the end of our date, we ended up at a dark park and we're making out, then the girl says to me "you want to fuck?" I forgot my condom in my car so I just got a hand job instead... I was so bummed. I never saw her again. But it looks like you eventually got laid with your girl, I think.
2022 Goals:
1 new lay by dec-31 ✔️
$90k/year by dec-31✔️
move out ✔️
lose 15lbs ✔️
Sisyphus

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:49 pm

Yup, eventually smashed that girl, then she ghosted me. This was an important milestone for me at the time, but now I look back and I'm "gosh I was so slow!". I should get better at pulling then smashing on the same day.
Not having my own place is kind of a huge psychological barrier, so I must fix that

Yup, it's kind of a translation issue. By low class I just mean ghetto, I am not trying to say it in a moralizing way. But it's true that classism exists, so when I date a girl that's ghetto I mention it because that's outside of my comfort zone, so I say it in a neutral/good way. There are certain experiences that ghetto people go through and middle class (like me) don't. Like for example two or three of this girl's ex boyfriends died, one in a motorcycle accident, another, by an unknown disease (and this happened the same day I met her). Another got in a fight with his friends and got shot. Then died a couple of years later by an stroke related to this event. Oh and her boyfriends beat her too.

My first girlfriend was like that too. She lived literally in a ghetto neighborhood (I mean, improvised houses with metal sheet roofs), at a very young age she got pregnant she had like 2 or 3 kids and one of her exes died by an unknown disease. So ghetto people are more in contact with rough experiences, death, disease, being treated like trash, etc. I'm going a little bit of topic, but, again, I'm mentioning this as a good thing/learning experience, poor people live more in the present, they have no choice. I'm not saying they are virtous or are morally perfect, but they live more fearlessly i'd say, they have nothing to lose. Meanwhile middle class plays "not to lose", which is why probably middle class is the worst place to be in (or the best, if you like to play it safe). Basically, if you live in first world countries or are middle class in third world countries, you are too fucking entitled and will fail at life because of that. Guys from rough backgrounds have more balls than guys that were born with a silver spoon on their mouth. Thanks to approaching I was able to go out of my little bubble and discover the real world. I'm still in a bubble though.

In the case of that guy I met at the club though, I wasn't making any assumptions, he literally told me he picks pockets and shit. Sometimes your gut feeling is right. It's rare to find someone who approaches women and it's cool to find a natural that doesn't approach in a needy indirect pua style, so I ignored that. But it was a mistake, the guy was a liar and scammed me the equivalent of 2 USD. Never again. Better to go solo.

Sisyphus

Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:21 am

I've been drawing every single day for 5+. There's a ton of shit that I did wrong, procrastination, excuses wrong doings. I've been approaching herecand there but overall I've been a pussy, I can't sustain high volume approach and I need to move.
I've also been a pussy and not contacting clients on fiverr. default is a motherfucker.
I've got about 5 pieces on my portfolio. I share one of the best. Not that anyone gives a fuck, I write this for my own self expression and perhaps I can help someone. I'm a loser but there's always someone worse than you and perhaps my mistakes can be a case study of what not to do. Basically, at some point pf my gll journey

1) I grew entitled and I thought I was some hot shit for being able to cold approach. big deal. no one cares. you still dont approach high volume, you still cant get laid consistently. and fuck, it took you like 5 months to do your first cold approach, then you did like 100caproaches in a year... you had all the advantages, aa program, etc. your not above average, you just found the right information

2) speaking of right information, at some point I got seduced by the bullshit self help industry. thank god I'm broke so I never bought any seminar or book, but I believed their sales pitch. I never believe in the law of attraction, synchronicity or any of that pathetic dumb bs. But I did think that there was perhaps an "easy way", a technique, that I was doing things "wrong" and I should work smarter. It doesnt take much to go from tryn to work smart to "dont even achieve goals bro. you can hack yourself into being happy without goinf thru the hardship of pursuing superficial material success". While, again, I never believed literally believed on the "spiritual realm", "spiritual beings" or any of that superflous crap (I became a hardcore christian at one point but that's a completely different story) I did become more of a zen/spiritual guy, renouncing material success, being more 'accepting', etc. I hindsight it was an obvious cope from reaIity. I fucked up big time. I diverted from the original gll shit that brought me results. I miss 2018. I feel I actually did shit that year. I couldnt complete the AA program. Day 42 was all my weak flesh was able to perform. But I did try my hardest. With a hand on my heart, I went way beyond my comfort zone. And future was looking bright. I was almost a hopeful case. I discovered gll on 2017. Early 2018 started the AA program and I quit on day 7 or 8 I thought I was slow back then but damn, only 6 months later I bulldozed thru it again and was high fiving girls left and right. After day 30 I started self sabotaging massively but pushed thru it. day 42 wasnt that bad. yes I should have finished it. But still. I had hope in myself. I was able to cold approach, I was on elite ground. Or so I thought. My bar was simply too low. Then I moved to a small town and took the foot off the accelerator. This is a big mistake. Never take things slower. Your subconscious mind is looking for opportunities to fuck you. If you make things easier for yourself, you'll underperform

3) I completely underestimated how harmful it would be for my development as a man to stay at home with my parents. I fucked up big time with this decision. Not only I lost control of my location and logistics. But seeing my father waste his potential watching dumb news all day has been heart fucking breaking. I love him to pieces but I want to fuck off and not talk to him for a year.

So yeah. I'm running out of time. I'm so fucking fed up at my pussyness. I need to stop talking or talking way less to some peopleN starting with my parents. I also need to force myself to be optimistic. No one cares about your trials and tribulations. Ppl care about your results. JUST COLD APPROACH PPL ON FIVERR AND DESIGN THEIR LOGO. DOESNT MATTER YOU ARENT A GRAPHIC DESIGNER. AN 80 IQ GUY COULD DO THIS.

further thoughts:
approach is like chinese torture. it isn't the first drop of water that gets you.
it's getting 60 rejections in a row what makes you doubt your existence
EVERY GREAT MENTOR IS DOGMATIC. MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY

DO THE DRILL AS IT IS WRITTEN. DONT CHANGE RHE PROGRAM. moving stuff A QUARTER OF AN INCH changes everything. AND YOU DO IT UNCONSCIOUSLY!! YOU STEP ON YOUR DICK WIDOUT REALISING IT!

FRUSTRATION FOR NOT APPROACHING FEEDS YOUR FUTURE AUDACITY=EVERY DISADVANTAGE HAS THE SEED 9F AN EQUAL ADVANTAGE

YOU GOTTA WANT IT BAD ENOUGH

YOU GOTTA DO STUFF LIKE YOU WERE LEARNING FOR A TEST. YOU GOTTA PERFORM. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU INTELLECTUALLY KNOW.

ONLY LEARN SHIT YOU WILL APPLY.
ANGER IS GOOD. ANGER MAKES YOU PRODUCTIVE.

BE ON YOUR BIKE 24 7

YOU NEED TO ACCEPT HOW FUCKED YOU ARE IN ORDER TO MAKE PROGRESS

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR FAILURES IN THE EYE AND ADMIT TO YOURSELF: I AM PUSSY. I AM LAZY. I MADE A SHIT TON OF MISTAKES. I HAVENT ACCOMPLISHED WHAT I SAID I WAS GONNA DO. AND U NEED TO KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH AND KEEP FIGHTING.

RECENTLY I'VE BEEN THINKING THAT THE EFFECTS OF PORN AND SOCIAL MEDIA ARE CUMULATIVE. IF YOU KEEP INDULGING THAT, IT WILL BE HARDER TO GET RID OF BAD HABITS. THE OLDER YOU ARE, THE MORE BAGGAGE YOU HAVE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MilkyWay
Goal: Vibrant social life

Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:29 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Never take things slower. Your subconscious mind is looking for opportunities to fuck you. If you make things easier for yourself, you'll underperform
I hope you realize how profound what you said was. I really needed to hear that man. Momentum is really important for a lot of things.

By the way, what were your overall thoughts on the AA program? I've been thinking of doing it soon.

Also, that painting you posted is super cool
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:13 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
I share one of the best. Not that anyone gives a fuck,
I liked it so much I made it my new wallpaper
Screenshot_2022-02-11-15-11-58-266_com.miui.home.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sisyphus

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:26 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:13 pm
Sisyphus wrote:
I share one of the best. Not that anyone gives a fuck,
I liked it so much I made it my new wallpaper

Screenshot_2022-02-11-15-11-58-266_com.miui.home.png
Thx bro. Btw thank you so much for spreading the gospel of Mike M*lhm*n. It really changed my life. I was actually going to post about him but I also had lot of other shit to reflect about and I am afraid some things might be misinterpreted if I don't word them carefully. It really made a deep mindset shift, and it made me realize how much of a whiny bitch I am.

Sisyphus

Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:59 pm

MilkyWay wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:29 am
Sisyphus wrote:
Never take things slower. Your subconscious mind is looking for opportunities to fuck you. If you make things easier for yourself, you'll underperform
I hope you realize how profound what you said was. I really needed to hear that man. Momentum is really important for a lot of things.

By the way, what were your overall thoughts on the AA program? I've been thinking of doing it soon.

Also, that painting you posted is super cool
It's profound because it comes from experience. Never take your foot off the pedal. Also, don't make Plan B, C, D... just go all in with plan A. I'm not succesful so take this with a grain of salt.

As I said I don't believe in the law of attraction but at the same time I believe "it works" on a practical level. Success really comes down to who you are, and a lot of that is subconscious/unconscious. What you think about on a daily basis. What is your comfort zone. What are you afraid of. What do you think is your capacity. What type of people do you hang around. What girls you believe are capable to get. (Chris gll talked about this as sense of entitlement) What amount of money you can handle. What you feel you deserve in life.

Succesful people ain't spreadsheeting decisions to death. They aren't necessarily super high IQ, making super smart strategies, They just have HIGH SELF STEEM. So they hang around succesful people. They position themselves in a place of more abundant opportunity and they take those opportunities without hesitation. And they do that on autopilot, because that's their default. Losers are afraid of making decisions, they are afraid of making mistakes. They are afraid of approaching succesful ppl, so they settle for less succesful ppl that give them bad advice. They are uncomfortable on high status environments, they are comfortable in their mediocre safe world. They miss obvious opportunities that are in front of their faces, it's like they are invisible (like when a girl from social circle shows signs of interest and u don't make moves). Because they live literally on another reality than succesful ppl.

Even if sometimes they venture to the unknown and make some improvements, it becomes too stressful. The pull from the default comfort zone becomes too strong. Family and friends don't like it when you become succesful and independent. So eventually you find a way to underperform and "correct" for the mistake of success, like a thermostat that must keep room temperature constant. Your biology doesn't care about goals, achievements, money, etc. Your biological imperative is to survive and leave offspring. If your body feels that success is a threat to your survival, you will fail. When you approach chicks or whenever you do something out of the ordinary, different from other ppl that sorround you, you feel vulnerable, not part of the tribe, thus in risk of not surviving.

It's not easy to beat this. Statistically, if you were born in a poor family, you will die poor. While I'm not denying that some actual limitations might exist, I would say that the reason the vast majority of ppl isn't succesful is: 1) they don't believe they are able/deserving to be succesful 2) they don't want that bad to be succesful. Again, this is almost close to impossible to beat, otherwise I would be on the succesful camp. This reality is so painful to admit that unsuccesful ppl develop a belief system that justifies their unfulfilled potential. Nietzsche talks about it as "slave morality". It's not the point of this post to dwelve into philosophy, but basically, slaves deem healthy, desirable traits of the master (independence, leadership, confidence, dominance, etc) as sinful, thus alleviating the pain of not possesing what they desire. Examples of slave moralists: social justice warriors and white knights. White knights will chastise the guy that's approaching for no reason other than justifying their own cuckness while fantasizing of way worse things than whatever the approaching guy performs in practice.

Other way unsuccesful ppl cope with succesful ppl, besides morally condemning success, is thinking that it's impossible. It sounds like a seminar sales pitch, but it is true that a lot of what you concieve possible has nothing to do with hard facts and everything to do with social conditioning and your own fears. I can prove to you that a lot of conventional wisdom is objectively wrong. It's not surprising though, during most of history humans believed in all sort of crazy shit, and still to this day ppl believe in astrology, molecular water, you name it. But sometimes seemingly crazy shit does happen, and not believing in it is ignorance. Take for example any invention, like the telephone, cars, planes, the atomic bomb, personal computer, smartphone. A lot of "experts" of their day believed that the above was impossible to achieve, or that it wouldn't work on the market. They were deadly wrong.

So, for example, most people believe it's impossible to bang a girl you just met on the streets, you need to use an app or meet through common friends, or go through a lot of dates, or that you can only do it if you have high cheekbones, hunter eyes, are 6'2" and rock designer clothes. LOL. You have plenty of evidence that this is not true. Not impossible, but statistically unlikely. But you could easily beat statistics by brute force if you weren't so scared of doing it, you could fly through dozens of approaches like it's nothing. If you approach 150-200 girls in the next couple of days, you will get laid. This isn't hard to do in a big city. You just don't believe it and/or don't want it bad enough. I garantee you that in your lifetime, going by the streets/public transport/uni campus, you have crossed paths with at least 50 women that you could have smashed. Only if you approached them of course. But nobody does it, so you believe that it is natural to avoid talking to women that you don't know. You wan't ppl to like you and say nice things about you, more than you want to accomplish goals. It's "weird" to cold approach. This feeling of weirdness is what will keep you forever exactly where you are.

It took me 2 years of accomplishing that simple feat of banging a chick from cold approach, for the reasons I exposed above, perhaps in a big city it would have taken me less, but I was still very slow. Completely below my potential. I wish I drank the gll koolaid. Instead, I tried to tweak things and do things my own way, instead of following the instructions exactly as they are written. The most succesful guys are the ones that follow the advice of a mentor like it was the word of God. It needs to be almost like a religious experience, you need to want to succeed with all your heart and believe with all your heart that the "system works", like you believed when you were a kid in santa claus. If I believed in "just talk to a lot of girls", I would have gotten laid in two months, not two years.

With all this context, let's talk about the AA program. It's great, it changed my life, it's fun. But over time I came to realize that it might be another tool of procrastination, of not going after the real thing. I did up to day 42 and still had approach anxiety. Default is a bitch and you always go back to being afraid.
-It's like using training wheels, or training vs playing a match. The real thing is just different from the learning stage and while you can simulate the real thing, it's never 100% the real thing and your mind knows it.
-You reinforce the belief that you NEED the training in order to perform, which makes you more insecure and dependant on the training. Approach anxiety now becomes a "thing" that you need to "beat", while instead all you need to do is just.fucking.do.it

Which is what I'd say to you. Just.fucking.do.it. You.don't.need.any.programs.to.approach.girls. You either want it bad enough or you don't. This is the truth.

The exception is, you want it bad enough, but you carry a ton of baggage. Nowadays it's not much of an exception, but the rule, LOL. The good news is, it's not just you and me, most kids our generation and younger are mentally fucked. Civilization has fucked us. We became too complacent.

Now, this is what I would consider baggage (I'm not trying to invent problems out of thin air, but if you are on an internet forum looking for advice to get laid, you're probably more fucked than you think)

-You've never been in a fight as a kid/teenager (yes, not facing adversity equals baggage).
-You lost your virginity after 18.
-You never had a girlfriend.
-You weren't part of the incrowd in highschool.
-You were addicted or semi addicted to porn at one point in your life.
-You were addicted or semi eddicted to videogames at one point in your life.
-You feel very insecure about looks and are obsessed with looks, bodybuilding, etc.(how you look is the least important problem you have though, but how feel about it is important).
-You are shy/introvert, you feel anxious at social situations/events.
-You had significant exposure to postmodernist or feminist philosophy.
-You had a religious upbringing, or significant exposure to religions that repress sexuality
-You had significant exposure to black pill/incel philosophy and hold negative/resentful views about women.
-You lived with your parents after adulthood (depends on the country and culture, but I'd say, after 18-21 in first world countries and 20-23 in third world countries).
-You describe yourself as a negative/pessimistic/unhappy person.
-You never had a job or significant responsibility, or you were a NEET for a period of more than 6 months in one point of your life.
-You've never tried to improve your sex life before the age of 23
-You'd describe yourself as a generally risk averse person

If you tick 3 boxes or less, you are overall normal, you don't need any aa program, just approach.
If you tick 3-6 boxes, you'll probably benefit from the AA program, although you can just approach instead, with a decent amount of effort.
If you tick 6-9 boxes you are on the limit, you probably should do some AA/Social Anxiety drills to desensitize yourself
If you tick more than 9 boxes, good luck mate. It's not impossible to fix your sex life, but almost impossible, and you'll have to spend money, time an effort to improve even just the minimum and you will suffer a lot.

Chris was right that for some reason the most vulnerable guys are the ones that gravitate towards the toughest form of dating (cold approach), while normies don't. And most guys that spend time on internet forums aren't part for the normie crowd. Which is why PUA companies target insecure/low self esteem guys and are succesful. For the love of god, whatever you do, don't get sucked into that, or PNL or EFT. Oh, and don't buy Phenibut or Kratom, or any of the crap that Chris suggests. I'm not against it in a moral way, but I believe he obviously pushed it because he sold it, it's what it's. It won't solve the root of your problems at all.

Tl;DR If you are a normal guy, just approach, if you have emotional issues, do the aa program, maybe go to a proper psychologist.

Sisyphus

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:53 am

-Sold an NFT for 15USD, which is nothing, but it's a nice moral victory.
-My mindset is shifting slowly to working in a way that accounts for my energy levels, my probability of pussying out on a task etc. So I'll start focusing more on stickers/emotes, icons, etc. things with a more minimalistic style. Basically stuff with a high yield rate.
-I still need to approach ppl on fiverr.
-Deleted (not permanently) my facebook instagram and youtube accounts.
-March 31st is the date of my driving license test, I'm talking lessons. This should make life easier, although bike/walking burns a ton of calories.
-I approached 8 girls at a club last saturday and 5 girls today, which is cuck volume even for the town I live in.
-One of the reasons is I'm afraid of being "caught" "blacklisted" cause it's such a small town. But eventually I need to stop get over this and stop givimg a fuck. I'll get s virtual number and delete my whatsapp pick so that should make the worst scenario less likely
-I'm starting to see it as a good thing. I don't think cold approach is the best way to get laid but I do think it's the best for happiness/growth.
Not giving a fuck about other's opionions is a great thing. Let's be real, any super succesful person, like Steve Jobs, Andrew Carnegie was an asshole. Jordan Peterson is an asshole. Lenin was an asshole. Judith Butler is probably an asshole. Sigmund Freud was an asshole and had sex with his patients. Jesus Christ was a madman psychopath and people fell for it. Famous people behave differently on camera. They are probably not nice. I'd rather err on the side of asshole than on the side of nice. If super succesful people are giant assholes, it follows that even if you don't aspire to be the next Mohammad, you probably need some form of assholeness to move towards success.
Ppl don't want to be seen as assholes cuz it's stressful. Ppl are gonna through shit at you. So you need to develop a thick skin. Approach is the training ground for business/work
-My mindset is shifting towards "how can I fuck this girl in an ethical and legal way?". Even if I was able to cold approach in the past, I still wanted to be accepted by women, I wanted them to think I was a cool guy, or a hot guy, that I was somehow "better" than other guys for being forward and direct instead of lame indirect. I still wanted to be rewarded for my behavior. But really it's another form of white knightness. Thinking I'm somehow saving the girl from boring white knights, I am being a giant white knight.
So, while I don't hold any negative sentiment towards women, I consciously try to identify any feeling of romantization/idealization as just that, a fantasy. The litmus test is, if she were a guy instead of a girl, I wouldn't care about her hobbies or any anecdotal detail. She is just a girl that makes my dick hard. A nice piece of ass. Nothing less and nothing more.