New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:33 am

Some progress update:

1) Went to Buenos Aires and met my game coach. Made about 40 approaches there. It's good to know that in a big city I can easily increase my volume. I'm also becoming much better at opening and hooking the sets. There were 3-4 interactions with hot girls) where my wings said "Man you could have made out with her!". So the flipside is that by improving my rough edges I've become more of a pussy and averse to making mistakes. Which Game Solved and also myself says is how to not get far in Game.

2) I'm 200 pages in Game Solved vol. 2. It's mind.fucking.blowing. I'm not even implementing 20% of what he says, but I'm already seein huge improvements on my interactions. It has to do mainly with nonverbals and changing perceptions. Non verbals are so fucking important. I can't believe I've gone through life with an autistic face and lame voice tonality. My coach has been hammering this energy thing to me over and over and now I'm starting to get it. I've also read one of Lovedrop's books and watched his DVD with mystery (I watched like 3 hours of it with a kino demonstration, it's fucking gold)

3) Last week I went to campus and did like 20 approaches in a day. I could do more and more often but I'm scared of being recognized and shit. In that day I set myself the challenge of kissing a girl during the day. And I did it. I kissed a cute petite blonde in under one minute! I said the following: "You're cute. Do you think I'm cute? (she says yessss) Ok we're gonna play a game. If you answer yes or no to something I say, you have to kiss me (she says lol idk)". A little back and worth and I kissed her. It's a little gimmicky but whatever. The key is to have 100% certainty/dominance and 100% relaxation. Which is hard to achieve on the first approach, that's why it's important to approach high volume too.

4) Last weekend I went to a club by myself, sober. Did about 10 approaches. I'm becoming waaay less anxious at night. I also got approached twice. First time by an average chick, she made out with me hard and in 30 seconds started grabbing my dick and I got hard AF. I tried pulling her to somewhere else in the club but she had to go with friends and shit. Of course the solution there is to follow her but I wanted to talk to hotter girls. At the end of the night I got approached by a HOT 18 yo blonde (I'd say an 8.5+/10. although 6 months from now I might say she's an 8). She asked me if I was x. Not sure if she got confused or she used that as an excuse to talk to me. I tried to hide my excitement and played hard to get "I don't know you girl, but you may know me idk" I tried to give zero alpha giveaways and it worked, girl started making out with me. I couldn't fucking believe it, this disinterest shit works so well. I bit her neck, pulled her hair a bit, lightly touched her ass. Then her friend (she was hot too) cockblocked. In hindsight I should have made out less hard to avoid triggering these slut defenses. And trying harder to difuse the situation. What I tried almost worked though. I apologized if I went too hard with her friend, I asked if she was drunk. Her face almost changed and she turned like if she were to say me something but then walked away.

5) I'm taking acting lessons. I'm also practicing a lot in front of a mirror, recording myself. I'm imitating lines from alpha male actors like Leo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt and Jack O Conell (Cook from Skins)

6) Moving forward, I'm not that far from being capable of achieving my dream of pulling girls from nightclubs. I need to improve the following:
1. Get better at opening and loosening up girls that aren't super "down" already. Learn to use a humor in the right moments and survive the next fork
2. Get better at building interactional tension/practicing: roleplays, challenges, lie plotlines, sexual inuendo/misinterpretations. Develop canned routines!! Nothing wrong with that. Eliminate the limiting belief that having canned material is bad.
3. If get past these first two stages, learn to build sexual tension without being so obvious so I avoid cockblocks. Use eyecontact, lips touching ear, pauses
4. Learn to use Lovedrop's escalation technique (escalation with plausible deniability). Also learn how to do massages! My coach uses this a lot
5. Try to get a feel for general ideas like "ying and yang" = provide a lot of emotions but at the same time not caring at all. Ingrain in my brain the pattern of spike emotions, get her to do microcommitments, then push her away/disinterest
6. Don't forget body language/delivery, keep refining it.
7. Learn to use storytelling to disarm limiting beliefs
8. Memorize 3 gradual questions to get her to invest emotionally/sexually
9. Re-Study John Anthony's objection handling scripts, specifically cockblocks.

For now I'm gonna focus on pulling the girl out of the club and take her to eat. Then I figure out what'll do
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Sisyphus

Tue May 23, 2023 2:58 am

-finished reading game solved vol. 1 and 2. Next: make a summary of it
I also have to finish revelations and the mystery method

-got my first web design client.

-banged another girl from daygame. It was easy. I approached her and got her number, basically in 5 seconds and no convo. Texted her same night and asked if she was going out. At 3am or so I texted her where she was, she told me she was going home and I told her that I'd take a taxi. Texting at night this way is an underrated strategy, and I believe I missed a girl because of not capitalizing on these kind of opportunities.

Another interesting tactic I want to try is fishing for girls at the cab line outside clubs.

The sex was good and I had no issues erection wise, came with a condom on.
She was 30 kinda average looking but had a great ass. It's my 5th dg lay although the 3rd i was able to stick it in.
Didnt try to get creep pic because she wasnt that hot but now i regret it. I'm still thinking about her ass.

But I made a commitment to fucking hot girls. It's a night and day difference for me. I still miss my past lay that was 18 and hot.

It's interesting how looks and personality are intertwined. Sometimes personality factors for me even more than looks for feeling horny. And a pretty young face will make me emotionally attached more than anything.

Anyway, as I said before, I dont care about laycount in itself, banging average girls does very little for me, I'd rather have a rotation of 3-5 HOT girls.

------

-Making huge strides in my game thanks to my mentor. I'm doing calls with him once every 2 weeks while I do daygame (we live in different cities so we cant do live training). It gets more and more epic everytime. A couple of weeks ago he made me say 2 or 3 lines to make out with girls in 30 seconds. And I kissed a very cuuute one.

Last week he really pushed me outside my comfort zone, doing social freedom shit: scream, scream 3 times, scream for 5 seconds, scream "I'm the shit", "I approach every girl I want", "Today I'll bang every girl", etc. Full psycho.

Then I approached girls. Everything was kinda dead, as it usually is on april-may in this cold ass town, but there were a couple of groups at the bars and that's all it took to have some epic interactions.

So I approached with sexual questions. I said "Hey my friend is creating content about sexuality and relationships, we want to know the no bullshit female opinion...", and he coached me in real time thru the interaction (yes I was approaching with earplugs on). The questions went something like this:

1-when was the last time you had sex?
2-Do you prefer to give pleasure or receive pleasure?
3-do you feel jealous sexually, for example if you do a threesome?
4-Do you consider yourself dominant or submissive?
5-What turns you on the most?
6-Do you actually like big 6" cocks or it's overrated?
7-What's your craziest fantasy, something you have never tried?

And both sets hooked. It wasnt easy compliance though. My delivery was probably shit, and my mentor was constantly telling me dont open like this, your energy is shit, haha.

I wasnt authoritative enough, loose and playful enough. In other words, cocky, masculine, sexy...
so of course girls gave me a little bit of shit, but I remained non reactive and kept going.

And some of the answers and back and forths were epic. One of the girls was saying that big cocks dont feel good irl, they hurt, etc. So I asked her how would she know... then she looked at me like you gotta be kiding "oh really?... c'mon I'm a woman". I'm pretty sure girls lie a lot about this (they love to lie about everything), and the probably overestimate dick size. I stood my ground and said "What does being a 23 yo woman has to do with riding a huge cock".

Almost unintentionally, just by having this semi serious "discussion" and holding eye contact, I built some sexual tension with this girl (she was kinda hot!)

But my brain somehow turned off and said "nope. Not possible", because she said early in the interaction she said she had 4 year relationship. It's a bad habit of mine. Giving up whenever I hear boyfriend. But she said she liked being dominant. And the thing that turned her on the most was tying up her bf... and her craziest fantasy was cheating her boyfriend... so huge miss on my end, I should have at least taken her number.

I essentially pushed the interactions as far as I could, until them leaved.

One thing to remember: while you have to acknowledge all the girls in the group, there's usually one girl that hooks more... so you should focus on her, sort of a pareto principle thing. And whenever you ask for compliance, you ask to her, then the rest of the group

-I'm being a pussy and not applying that material when I'm by myself. On my own, I tend to do my normal-ass convo and ask for number game. I have done the make out in 10 seconds routine a couple of times but I pussied out of doing the sexual questions game.

-I think opening with sexual questions might be too much in some contexts, so I want to develop a routine for interactional tension, as Game Solved calls it, which is general non sexual tension. It's a cool concept and explains why certain routines work.
It will be useful in situations where I want to build preselection, aka a more low key mystery style game, which i think it's better for lounges, places where people know me, etc

-The singlest breakthrough that I'm having in my game, and that my mentor has been trying to hopelessly telegraph to me for months is.......... energy!

And this is compatible with Wolf of Wall Street philosophy. The first 4 seconds, or even the first 4 miliseconds are the most important in the whole sale!!!!

Now, when you dont understand energy, you think in terms of body language... smiling, squinting your eyes, etc. But I realized it's basically impossible to have the right facial expressions if you dont have the right amount/type of energy. It will seem fake, forced, etc. I've realized 3 things generate a natural high (this the key word, "high", like youre on drugs, and you actually are, because your body creates endorphins):
-funny shit.
-physical activity. (Also cold showers, wim hof breathing)
-risk taking/adrenaline inducing activities (like approaching)

This I think is what the self-amusement concept is pointing towards. Consistently achieving states of natural highs is not easy. It's much easier to laugh with someone you know.
Approach anxiety or anxiety in general blocks high energy. If you're afraid, your fucked. Be fearless! It's ok to have aa but dont be wandering around with aa for too long, because your energy drops

This is probably why Chris used kratom, had this routine of going to the gym, listening to music, using bathmate before approaching. It's about getting energy!

The other missing link besides energy is frame/perceptions. This is so fucking hard to express. Game solved does it pretty well. It comes down to habit. Unconscious behaviors and perceptions. Habitual ways of perceiving the world around you, things you find valuable and appealing, things you find repulsive, things you're afraid of. Expectations. How you expect things to unfold. Standards.

For example. We have this learned way of talking to people. What is "normal". It's almost like a reflex, of following this narrow straight, logical way of communicating with other people, when we exchange information truthfully and forwardly. And we take for granted that's the default.

We don't tend to think of interactions with strangers as a complete joke that doesn't make any sense. A Game. We think that the default is the middle ground and it's ok. Being polite, relaxed, reasonable, a little bit assertive but not too much, is good enough, authentic, normal. We expect that being over the top cocky, cheeky, boastful, energized, is too much, and the balance between that and being a total downer low self esteem beta is good enough. I repeat, we default to normal=beta, boring, passive.

The more I tune my instincts, the more I think that if you do something so outside of normal life like cold approach the normal, expected, natural way of delivering that is with tons of energy, confidence and sexiness, because that's congruent with the kind of guy that would effortlessly take that action. Being too serious or logical or humble or normal doesn't make sense when talking to random women, it breaks expectations in a bad way. This makes more sense from the womans perspective. They dont know wtf is going on. So they defer to you. You're the expert. If you don't take control of the situation and instead think of the interaction as a 50/50 exchange of factual information, the girl doesnt know what to do with that! If you arent a dominant male, the girl is like "wtf is this?". It's your show and you have to make things happen. Dont delegate work to the girl!

So a huge black pill for me recently is realizing that, while a lot of girls will ultimately say no, no matter what, a non insignificant amount of girls wont open or will leave the interaction because you failed to succesfully control the situation. Another way of thinking this, is you weren't attractive enough. Now, for the past 10 years or so, in the manosphere we've been believing the comforting lie of smv, in particular lookism. In the same way 2000's puas denied looks almost entirely, we have been largely denying vibe/energy. Eventually we came to accept looks as an important factor because the advent of social media and dating apps made it obvious. The situation we're facing today is: that cycle is coming to an end. Information about looks is becoming widely available and there's a lower barrier to becoming looksmaxed. There are also other variables, like filters, ai, increased competition that make the game either 99.9th percentile looks or you dont stand out. So, since looks aren't a bottle neck for results anymore, we have no choice but looking in the direction of vibe/personality/energy/coolness to explain the discrepancy in results between men of otherwise similar smv. In the same way we think ourselves as a 1-10 in terms of looks, me should think ourselves as a 1-10 in energy. Girls probably "feel" that way. When you dont act dominant, they feel the same way you feel towards a fat ugly girl. Unattracted.

If we had a tinder where instead of photos you uploaded videos of yourself talking or doing things in general, it would become pretty obvious that girls prefer dominant masculine lively energies (almost more than abs and a square jawline)

Look good+talk to girls is probably the biggest lie we've been believing in, depending your interpretation. The way it should be is: your behavior IS your looks. Or a big part of it. If you smile, move and talk confidently you LOOK BETTER. It's a superficial, a snap judgement. Chris's  later addition factor, sense of entitlement, killer instinct tell a more accurate story.

The black pill is: if you've been cold approaching for a while and havent found the success you were expecting, a lot of girls you could have fucked 'rejected' you because you sounded passive, weak, dorky, childish, insecure, weird, boring, anxious, needy, etc. Sorry. It hurt a lot to me too.

Man, when I listen to my videos from 5 years ago, 3 years, even 1 year ago... I cringe. I sound pathetic. And no one told me. I posted vlogs on my aa program log and no one said "you sound like your sleepy asf or like you did some drugs", because thats what most girls probably thought (and some straight up literally told me that)
Unlike your body fat, where you can measure your waist and set precise measurable goals, there's no accurate measure to how lame your vibe is.
And no one will tell you directly. Because:
1. People dont want to upset you and prefer to avoid conflict of any kind.
2. Your friends have known you forever and your lameness is totally normal for them, they dont expect anything else. It doesnt stand out at all, because they are peobably a bit like you. Lame, boring, submissive, etc. They prefer you remaining self consistent to your and their lameness.

And the same applies for you. You'd rather be a self consistent loser. Even people tell you or hint at you, you wont listen, youll rationalize, etc.

Another one of the biggest lies we like to tell us is that we are being congruent, and we're developing our unique style and every style is equally valid.

No.

This is like a strategy game where everyone spams the 2 or 3 characters, the same builds, the same tactics and it works over and over. The game is unbalanced and the creators don't care too much since the game sells and is critically succesful anyway.

If you dont understand the meta, youre fucked. Be smarter

You're an idiot if you follow the man made 'rules'. Follow the real implicit rules of nature.

Loud frat boy always wins. Sorry.

You need to cater to women since that's the reality youre dealing with. You need to accept the dark inconvenient side of human nature and work with that.

Unless you want to settle for less results, approach girls from other ethnicities were you can leverage being white and western, or ~18 year olds that are more looks motivated and desperately want anything more maculine than their virgin classmates.

That's what I've been doing up until now to cover my lameness, my inability to win against Chad, against the natural frat guy.

Chad always uses the same tricks to win. And you always make the same dumb mistakes that make people unease when talking with you.

Which eventually leads you to develop low self esteem, use looks as a crutch, inaccurate perceptions, bad habits, loser frames, becoming bitter and resentful, or becoming autistically delusional, blaming others, in particular women.

Your reality is so shitty that you have low standards of what a good reaction is and looks like. You think people smiling at you is enough for them to buy from you, while ignoring that every time you open your mouth they scratch their arm.

Trust me. Communication skills are important. If you dont have them, you may be one of the smartest men alive, capable of saving the planet from global catastrophe, but no one will listen to you because you make weird facial expressions (and wear a fedora hat).

Sisyphus

Tue May 23, 2023 4:13 am

jakeD wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:25 am
I think the answer isn't pure looks or pure energy but somewhere in between. I do think at this point vibe is massively underestimated though.

A question would be what value do you offer if you don't look good? The answer is vibe. How you make the girl feel.

Additionally there may be exceptions when things get extreme. Like obviously if you're a 10 / 10 in looks then you probably live in a different reality. But most "chads" that blackpillers talk about are incredibly rare, extreme genetic outliers, and you aren't competing against those guys.

Same with if you are a 10 / 10 in energy you might be able to overcome stuff like really bad looks and etc but that's an extreme outlier too and very hard to do but probably more likely than being a 10 / 10 in looks.

Most guys in reality could benefit from looksmaxxing as much as possible within reason and also maxing out their game / vibe and doing both.

It doesn't have to be either / or.
Good points.

I don't think it's either / or and you should def do both. And most naturals are a combination of looks and vibe.

But as you said, vibes are massively underrated. Massively.

And it's a less "visible" if you arent tuned to it. In the same way you cant tell a good wardrobe vs a bad one when you arent good at fashion.

AND, even though changing your vibe us harder than it seems, I believe that with hard work you can get to a 8+/10.

Yes, it's hard to correct weird nervous ticks and there's a million things you need to pay attention to, and it needs to come naturally.

But there's no genetic ceiling.
Your looks do have a hard limit.

You can push your energy very far. And it works. But it takes balls to apply that in real approaches.

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue May 23, 2023 10:02 am

Can confirm I started fucking 10x more and with more ease when I started sending girls voice notes. Of course they matched me based on looks before that, but a voice message seals the deal 100x faster than regular texting and it makes you more real and allows you to transmit more sexual energy.

Plus you can very easily say dominant things over text (just copy and paste from a guide) but saying ballsy stuff with 100% conviction with your voice, without nervousness or voice cracks, is a lot harder.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue May 23, 2023 10:42 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 4:13 am
But as you said, vibes are massively underrated. Massively.
Been saying this for years.

"bro what did you tell her" - I remember a guy talking about cooking but with a sexual vibe that was melting the girl on the spot.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue May 23, 2023 11:21 am

Holden wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:02 am
Can confirm I started fucking 10x more and with more ease when I started sending girls voice notes. Of course they matched me based on looks before that, but a voice message seals the deal 100x faster than regular texting and it makes you more real and allows you to transmit more sexual energy.

Plus you can very easily say dominant things over text (just copy and paste from a guide) but saying ballsy stuff with 100% conviction with your voice, without nervousness or voice cracks, is a lot harder.
Do you voice note in the app or when you get the number?

Also, any advise on not having this nervousness cracky voice or is this something that will fix itself by just sending a lot of them?
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue May 23, 2023 2:16 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:21 am
Do you voice note in the app or when you get the number?

Also, any advise on not having this nervousness cracky voice or is this something that will fix itself by just sending a lot of them?

Would like to know this too. I would definitely have a shaky or stuttering voice when saying this kind of stuff.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue May 23, 2023 5:30 pm

Well if there was an easy fix then it wouldn't be a costly signal anymore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costly_si ... psychology

You can fake good text game because you can just copy-paste things from online. And you can steal lines to say in a voice note, but you can't fake a confident voice.

Just practice and get comfortable being uncomfortable

And I do it immediately in the app. Why wouldn't I? It's also one of the main benefits of Bumble over Tinder.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue May 23, 2023 6:37 pm

acting classes broskis
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Fullpower
Goal: Freedom

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:24 am

Any updates bro?