New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:17 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:32 pm
What I'm trying to say is, there are very very few guys, specially non natural guys, that are actually good with this shit. Meaning, they can regularly fuck 9s and 10s.
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:00 pm
The only guy I trust to be honest with his ratings is Pancakemouse. If someone says that they banged an 8, it was probably a 6.5-7 on Pancake's scale. I'm not sure if the Game Solved guy has ever posted any pics but if he hasn't, don't trust his rating.
Unless you're a very attractive Hollywood actor, international sports superstar, or some other A-tier celebrity, chances are very low you've never seen a real 9 or 10 in real life, god forbid you have success or even regular access to these girls. 9s and 10s are the absolute genetic perfection of human creation. Most people who speak of 9s and 10s mean 6s to at best 7s.

Thats what a 9/10 girl looks like:
https://www.instagram.com/julianaherz/
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:52 am

Appreciate the responses. I'm trying not to sound defensive or anything. Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm right. I'm at a time of my life where I can test things.

I don't think I am gonna swim in money. My standards are low. I set $1000/month. This is probably too low tbh. I just want money to live by myself in a single unit in a big city.

There are tons people that earn $5000/month by having 3-5 clients and working from home 4hs a day. It's doable.

I live in a country with a low cost of living.

It's not that I think I'm amazing or anything, but I'm good at finding stuff that works.

The course I bought, Fox Web Legends is legit. The guy that made the course is Legit, he and his students get demonstrable repeatable results. It's not some mlm cripto scam. You learn legit skills: web design and business skills.

Yes most businesses fail but there are lots of businesses models out there so it's hard to actually compare. Some businesses have more costs than others. A lot of people starting in business are bad at marketing, sales, customer support and spend money in the wrong things.

Working a social job is good. I have actually thought about that. Being a server would definitely help me learn social skills.

I have worked in sales and earnt $500 with zero idea about sales, not working that hard, and, now that I see it, shitty non verbals. I could now probably make twice that money. Good thing is, it's complimentary with pickup.

I actually don't care what it is. I could drive an uber. Or do lawn mowing. But it has to be something that gives me some flexibility. That allows me to go out on week days.

Yes I want to fuck hot girls so bad man. And not prioritizing that sucks. But precisely because I want that is that I'm doing this. I cant be a player and live in the suburbs of a 100k city, with my parents.

Perhaps pulling a girl to a crappy hotel made me realize that I had enough. At same time it made me realize the importance of having my own money that allowed me to pay for it.

Life's changing man. Your perceptions change.

If my parents paid me an apartment in a central city, for sure, I wouldnt care about starting a business.

When Chris says not to focus on money, he probably means not trying to become a multi millionaire before solving your issues with women. But having a bare minimum of financial goals is necessary even in your twenties and I regret not having started earlier.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Sisyphus

Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:17 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Guys.

Read.

Game. Solved
Man, I can't see how anyone with a full-time job will pull this off. The thing is 1,000+ pages long and with a small font. And then you also gotta put time aside to apply the info.
Sisyphus wrote:
What I'm trying to say is, there are very very few guys, specially non natural guys, that are actually good with this shit. Meaning, they can regularly fuck 9s and 10s.
The only guy I trust to be honest with his ratings is Pancakemouse. If someone says that they banged an 8, it was probably a 6.5-7 on Pancake's scale. I'm not sure if the Game Solved guy has ever posted any pics but if he hasn't, don't trust his rating.
Sisyphus wrote:
I will focus on money. Not because I care about being a millionaire. But I care about financial freedom. Working a 9-5 is counterproductive for learning this. I want to have time and money to party like an animal and pay for the best coaches
Feels like you're changing your goals every 1-2 weeks man. Previously it was "I desperately need to sleep with hot girls." The one you recently had sex looked hot so why change the goals now? Seems like a mindset issue - the minute you got a taste of success, you changed goals. Is this a pattern in your life in general? You experience some kind of success and then lose focus?

Since I also live in a 4th world country, let me give it to you straight: What are you going to do to make money? Do you have business prospects where you live? Do you have the skills to get hired by someone online who can pay good prices? Even if you have, are you willing to start from the bottom, fight tooth and nail to get a couple measly opportunities, and continue hustling till you achieve some kind of stability? Are you willing to do so now, a period where inflation is high and many people are let off? Yes money is still being moved around but people don't freely spent it like they used to.

I'm not going to suggest I got a business solution for you since I don't. But for you, a better idea is to get a social part time job so you do not rely 100% on your parents and also practice top guy frame. In the meantime, study game, cold approach, and rack as many lays as possible.
I agree with what you say and with pancake. I agree with those standards and that 9s and 10s are way rarer than we think.

But since this is also a point that Game Solved brings all the time, and he explicitly refers to 9s and 10s as Models or celebrities, with a rare genetic beauty.

At the same time, I also tend to disagree with other guys about female beauty. I often discuss with my dad this type of shit lol.

And I don't think that 9s and 10s are that rare. At a good nightgame venue you see 10s and 9s, model looking girls every night. On daygame you see model looking and actual model girls frequently. At least in Argentina. Heck, I've approached 1 or 2 fashion models on the past.

Maybe there's a difference between a 9.75 and a 10, and that's perfect facial proportions? Them being 6ft tall?(although personally I dont care about that)

I think some if it is the appeal of status. If you saw them on the street you wouldnt be that impressed.

See pic attached. I approach girls like thay from time to time. She looked equally as good in person without that makeup and had a good body. She was probably an 8.75 at least. Is she that different from a model?

Bottom line is: read Game Solved.

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:44 am

Broooooooooski

Reading your thread, you've shared some killer value lately

One of the rules bAndy laid down is we cannot post pics/videos of chicks without their consent, so you have to blur their face and so on

However, I am seeing this on the forum a lot right now! So I see why guys are doing it.

I think the mod team's current stance is to make users aware we don't recommend posting pics of girls with their faces/names clearly identifiable.

Raised it with Radical who will get some clarification from Andy.

We have to think about long term sustainability if our forum started popping (it is already so much bigger than it was when I joined), we'll need to ensure everything is on point moderation-wise.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:14 am

Yo bro -

I'll retract that post above. We've had some clarification - the issue was with nudes being shared, which is not what you guys are doing. Pics of chicks, is fine, but we just encourage faces to be blurred/black barred.

So apologies, you're all good, and guys are not doing anything wrong.

Edit:

I wanted to add, your posts are deep and thoughtful

You're a really great user and I appreciate you brother

Hope you know that

R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

psmasher
Goal: unsure

Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:50 am

Vamos wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:17 pm
Sisyphus wrote:
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Unless you're a very attractive Hollywood actor, international sports superstar, or some other A-tier celebrity, chances are very low you've never seen a real 9 or 10 in real life, god forbid you have success or even regular access to these girls. 9s and 10s are the absolute genetic perfection of human creation. Most people who speak of 9s and 10s mean 6s to at best 7s.

Thats what a 9/10 girl looks like:
https://www.instagram.com/julianaherz/
I judge a girl by how much i fanaticize about banging her and her hygene, I see at least 3 hotter girls every time I walk into walmart than that girl that you linked.

Even then I dont see the point in pedestalizing girls as 9s and 10s. It's either would bang or would not bang and every girl in either category gets treated the same. Much healthier outlook imo
Sisyphus

Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:00 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:30 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:14 am
Pics of chicks, is fine, but we just encourage faces to be blurred/black barred.
I'll highlight this bit - even if it's just a photo from her social media, please blur/black out/crop out any and all faces, unless you've specifically asked her permission to share. (Even just a black bar over the eyes is fine).

And I'd recommend you just make it easy on yourself and always ask chicks, even if just sharing social media photos - just makes it easier for you, and then there's not this sense of "weirdness" or "guilt" on your part. A question I like to ask myself is, "Would I be ok with her stumbling upon this forum post?"

(I wasn't always perfect with this stuff on the GLL forums 5 or so years ago; I shared a lot of photos without asking girls' permission. Always made me feel really weird and I didn't really like that part of myself. Now that I just straight up ask girls if they're cool with me sharing photos on my site/my forums, I feel a lot happier in myself. I feel a lot more confident in myself, with no guilt/shame).
Sorry man. Won't happen again.

Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:15 pm

psmasher wrote:
I judge a girl by how much i fanaticize about banging her and her hygene, I see at least 3 hotter girls every time I walk into walmart than that girl that you linked.

Even then I dont see the point in pedestalizing girls as 9s and 10s. It's either would bang or would not bang and every girl in either category gets treated the same. Much healthier outlook imo
Agree tbh.
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:20 am

psmasher wrote:
I see at least 3 hotter girls every time I walk into walmart than that girl that you linked.
Sure, your Walmart has to be a meeting place for international supermodels.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
MakingAComeback

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:30 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:00 pm
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:30 am

I'll highlight this bit - even if it's just a photo from her social media, please blur/black out/crop out any and all faces, unless you've specifically asked her permission to share. (Even just a black bar over the eyes is fine).

And I'd recommend you just make it easy on yourself and always ask chicks, even if just sharing social media photos - just makes it easier for you, and then there's not this sense of "weirdness" or "guilt" on your part. A question I like to ask myself is, "Would I be ok with her stumbling upon this forum post?"

(I wasn't always perfect with this stuff on the GLL forums 5 or so years ago; I shared a lot of photos without asking girls' permission. Always made me feel really weird and I didn't really like that part of myself. Now that I just straight up ask girls if they're cool with me sharing photos on my site/my forums, I feel a lot happier in myself. I feel a lot more confident in myself, with no guilt/shame).
Sorry man. Won't happen again.
We got love for you bro, don't sweat it

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:31 am

Vamos wrote:
psmasher wrote:
I see at least 3 hotter girls every time I walk into walmart than that girl that you linked.
Pass one my way brother daddy needs a wife!
-Your friend, Ravi

Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:46 am

psmasher wrote:

This! I think it's stupid to put a number on a girl's attractiveness as there is always a big part of subjectivity due to personal tastes and preferences.
Vamos wrote:
Honestly, your example isn't that incredibly hot in my books. I would even say that I'm banging hotter girls than this model and that I see dozens of hotter girls everyday in the streets of my city…
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:09 am

I think the day Men will reach a consensus on how to rate the attractiveness of women, Aliens will disembark on earth and introduce themselves...

So I would just use the classification: do you find her hot or not (let's see who is old enough her to get the reference)

Ain't nothing else matter honestly
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:00 pm

My scale:

No
Yes
Yes but just a bj

With that said guys, let's stop talking about numbers. Can't see how it benefits the community.
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:58 pm

Just to keep things more actionable, there is a difference between 7s and 9s in game... especially according to Game Solved which is what this log is titled after now.

He goes into it more in his book, but the gist is that all girls are gamed the same. Shit tests from 9s don't hit any harder than from 7s. But the 9s require more persistence to get laid. They want to see that you can stay a leader and non-needy over a longer period of time, to filter you out from the fakers who can pretend for a short period of time. His analogy is interviewing for a job position. If you have a really important job and want to make sure that the guy you're hiring is competent at it, would you rather give him a series of super difficult and stressful questions beyond how difficult the job is just once, or easier questions but test him at random times over a longer period of time?

(The second. Since anyone can prepare for and tough out one interview, but being on 24/7 is much harder)

So the actionable advice with hotter girls is to be more patient, expect more flaking, and stay nonreactive for the long haul.

BTW come on. That model chick isn't my type but is clearly super hot. There's a lot of cope and conditioning going on here - girls closer to our level, being more into us, tend to expose a lot more of their beauty and femininity to us. But that doesn't mean the model chick wouldn't expose even more of it if she found us attractive. It's important to keep this in mind so we keep self improving even once we've started succeeding with our usual archetype, because hotter girls do have better personalities as you get more attractive

Also, in my experience approaching models, they're even BETTER looking in person relative to online, compared to less attractive girls. Angles, makeup, lighting, etc equalize things between 7s and 9s in ways that reality doesn't
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america