New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:13 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMk10a6AKW4

In the spirit of contradicting everything I said above, let's just reference one of the greatest business mentors ever.

So yeah, even the elite guys cold approach, cold call, etc.

I think the truth is pretty clear and we all know them. It's mostly a numbers game, with a % that can be improved with skill, technique, charisma, etc.

The only real "hack" is getting social proof/warmer leads, but since warm leads are valuable, no one is going to gift them on a silver platter, so the way to get there is by cold approaching.

You always have to work to receive the rewards.

@Fuckboy Aspirant I've briefly worked in sales. According to a veteran (guy sold insurance and closed 30 sales in a month), it's an "everything". Mindset, numbers game, qualification, looks, charisma, closing skill, persistence.

Chris GLL says it's volume,+looks, but also talks about social freedom, swag factor, killer instinct, sense of entitlement.

So can we all agree that it's a mix of a lot of factors, but action is by far the most important one?
I think we're on the same page.

What summarizes my feeling isn't depression.

But more like frustration.

As men we have a tendency to try and figure out how things work.

What bothers me is the obscurity of the whole thing. At this point I haven't completely discarded things like visualization, affirmations, etc.

I'm totally confused by the completely contradictory voices in this space. It doesnt make any fucking sense.

For the most part I'm over the stage of taking things personally. I don't feel sad.

What I do feel is the same sensation you feel when you play tennis and you hit the net.

What's killing me is not knowing whether I did something wrong or is it just random chance. Or, if I did something wrong, what was it and how can improve?

I hate the idea of missing chances due to being incompetent.

I find myself constantly at a state of 'kicking myself in the nuts' for:

-not approaching sets
-not being forward enough with each set
-not doing the right things with each set

So if I approach I'm frustrated because I felt i did things suboptimally. If I don't approach I feel Iike a pussy. If I do an approach session, I feel frustrated. If I stay at home, it's even more frustrating.

An add all that to lack of sex. I feel I could break a wall or something.

The only thing I can do is:
-approach more
-study more

At least I want to know for sure it's not lack of technique whats making women reject.

Is being in the 99% something we must accept? Or can it be changed with the appropiate effort?

We all believed a lot of things in self improvement werent possible but they actually are.

Maybe there's a way to become high status/1%

----
February 25th

Went to nightclub, did 6-7 approaches. Could have done waaaaay more, and could have been more forward.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:13 am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMk10a6AKW4

In the spirit of contradicting everything I said above, let's just reference one of the greatest business mentors ever.

So yeah, even the elite guys cold approach, cold call, etc.

I think the truth is pretty clear and we all know them. It's mostly a numbers game, with a % that can be improved with skill, technique, charisma, etc.

The only real "hack" is getting social proof/warmer leads, but since warm leads are valuable, no one is going to gift them on a silver platter, so the way to get there is by cold approaching.

You always have to work to receive the rewards.

@Fuckboy Aspirant I've briefly worked in sales. According to a veteran (guy sold insurance and closed 30 sales in a month), it's an "everything". Mindset, numbers game, qualification, looks, charisma, closing skill, persistence.

Chris GLL says it's volume,+looks, but also talks about social freedom, swag factor, killer instinct, sense of entitlement.

So can we all agree that it's a mix of a lot of factors, but action is by far the most important one?
I think we're on the same page.

What summarizes my feeling isn't depression.

But more like frustration.

As men we have a tendency to try and figure out how things work.

What bothers me is the obscurity of the whole thing. At this point I haven't completely discarded things like visualization, affirmations, etc.

I'm totally confused by the completely contradictory voices in this space. It doesnt make any fucking sense.

For the most part I'm over the stage of taking things personally. I don't feel sad.

What I do feel is the same sensation you feel when you play tennis and you hit the net.

What's killing me is not knowing whether I did something wrong or is it just random chance. Or, if I did something wrong, what was it and how can improve?

I hate the idea of missing chances due to being incompetent.

I find myself constantly at a state of 'kicking myself in the nuts' for:

-not approaching sets
-not being forward enough with each set
-not doing the right things with each set

So if I approach I'm frustrated because I felt i did things suboptimally. If I don't approach I feel Iike a pussy. If I do an approach session, I feel frustrated. If I stay at home, it's even more frustrating.

An add all that to lack of sex. I feel I could break a wall or something.

The only thing I can do is:
-approach more
-study more

At least I want to know for sure it's not lack of technique whats making women reject.

Is being in the 99% something we must accept? Or can it be changed with the appropiate effort?

We all believed a lot of things in self improvement werent possible but they actually are.

Maybe there's a way to become high status/1%

----
February 25th

Went to nightclub, did 6-7 approaches. Could have done waaaaay more, and could have been more forward.
Good job on your approaches. The important thing is that you stepped outside and did what you had to. As long as you're consistent, improvement will come.

I actually had this discussion on wpp with my friend @caico11 (he's not active here anymore, but he didn't quit) who just got into sales. Sales and CA are very similar in many aspects, but it also diverges a lot.

Like, Caico was arguing to me that since in sales rapport was important, whereas on DG it's mostly a waste and I just made the argument that as much as the numbers are very appliable, human nature works different when it comes to sexuality:

Like, how easy you'd think it would be to sell pussy to men? When it comes to men, the numbers are actually reversed. You're actually less likely to be rejected selling pussy to men. That goes against the overall rule of sales where rejections would be the majority of the interactions.

In fact, on youtube there's plenty of social experiments on that. I'm convinced that just like men will almost always be receptive, women will operate on the other end of this spectrum. But yeah, just like you said, there still the aspects of it in our control, just like GLL taught us, and that's where we should look upon improving ourselves. These are skills that will definitely help us when capitalizing our chances, but again, rejection itself unfortunately won't go away.

On the frustration part yeah, I really feel you. It really hits close to home haha. Likewise, these philosophical, frustrated long talks was something me and Caico had a lot, thankfully whenever one was low energy, the other one was hyped and helped motivated the other part. That's why I believe it's crucial for you to have a mate who's also approaching. The first 1000 approaches are really when you'll be made or broken. Most guys quit at that range.

Things will get better, I promise.

I believe you're on Death Eaters too (Lord Voldemort's group lol). Sometimes you really have to shut everything down and just do your thing. Like I really mean when I say don't bother with what other guys are doing for now, even the ones who are "pros", let alone dabblers. Exception I'd say are guys who are also hustling and learning, just like yourself, as I said.

On that being a part of the 1%, I mean if that's what you want then you 100% should be going for it. Just acknowledge that it might time some time, these people are different for a reason, they really lucky or they really busted their asses to get there, like really.

What I meant is that, yeah sometimes really there's no much you can do. Can I be 1% in richness? Potentially. Can I be 1% in looks? I don't think it's possible. The point is, life is about alternatives, finding a way, if you will. Adapting.
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Sisyphus

Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:37 am

Feb 26th

Did 4 approaches. 2 married 2 underage.

I had like 3 or 4 opportunities of doing difficult approaches. Girls with moms, married women with a baby.

I need to expand my comfort zone!!!!!

Amigo, no estas comiendo el suficiente dolor!!!

Sisyphus

Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:13 am

2 approaches. 1 on bus. 1 "difficult", I was just getting out of my car and I saw this girl in gym outfit, went out of my car and approached her out of nowhere. Got her facebook.

Went to fancy restaurant and spent $30 in order to condition myself to high status environments and force myself to make money.

DONT SAVE MONEY. MAKE MORE COLD CALLS.
DONT MAKE CALCULATIONS. HAVE A DREAM AND WORK HARD

I'VE BEEN REWATCHING IN MY MIND'S EYE THAT INTERACTION WITH THE 17 YEAR OLD WHERE I DIDNT PULL THE TRIGGER.

It feels horrible. I dont wish that to any of you. HAVE KILLER INSTINCT. Or you'll have regrets

I'm still studying 'seduction' and havent started with fox web academy. Need to put the foot in the gas

caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:31 pm

@Crisis_Overcomer I agree about the self improvement part but a lot of guys makes this smv thing as an excuse to not approach. Of course, if something adds up for your routine you should use it. But half assing on the smv part and not approach also is a waste of energy and time
caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:34 pm

@Crisis_Overcomer the reality is that hitting volume and keep it consistent is hard but it gives the best results. Talking to more girls will always be the answer. Of course, if you are fat or you think you can improve your smv you should do it. But I have noticed that a lot of ppl half ass the smv and don't feel confident enough to do ca. Remember everytime you go to the mall you see a fat whales with a hot chic so it isn't impossible
Sisyphus

Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:16 am

February 28th

Approached 1 girl. Boyfriend rejection. I'm trying to increase my social freedom in order to approach many girls in the bus. There are so many hot girls ghat travel from campus.

I'm also trying to get past boyfriend objection. Maybe some times it works

Sisyphus

Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:40 am

March 1st

Did 5 approaches. Got 1 number. I'm pussying out on duos. Fuck that. Learn to create interesting conversations with anyone on any context.

Don't use theory and technique as an excuse to overlook that neverending fight against social fear.

My ""'plate""" talked to me again. When she stops responding. I get in my head and think I did something wrong. But it's more about her issues I think.

The key is to get another date an actually fuck her good. That'll lock her in.

I want to fuck her so badly. She's such a sweet girl.

I have the feeling that she'll stick around.
---
It's hard to maintain the player frame when you lack sexual experience. But if I have the muscle to hold my frame when I don't have real competence, I'll be much more solid when I actually become experienced.

Sisyphus

Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:42 am

March 2nd

Did 6 approaches.

Weird session.

Had 2 reapproaches on the same day.
Wtf. One from 2 months ago 1 from one year ago.

Approached one girl and I she asked for my number, at the end of the interaction. Interesting. Took her number. I think she's into me.

Set tentative plans with plate tomorrow. She is receptive and femenine towards me.

Notes/minor adjustments that might or might not help

When girl is running fast, run fast too when you are far away and decelerate when you approach her.

Game exists but it's all about subcomunication and requires practice. Dont shoot for perfection. Just approach more with the general aim of:

-vibe. You're out saying hi to people. Just act superfriendly
-tease her/fuck with her. Prank mentality
-sexualize. Undress her in your mind and imagine you having sex with her as you talk. Have that vibe going on.
-position yourself as the prize. She's chasing you. She tempted you to approach.
-you're the authority. You're more experienced in life. You lead the interaction

Accept fucking up and just approach more.

‐‐------
Edit:
Started reading Game Solved and I think it's the final piece of the puzzle.
Yohami is the final piece of the puzzle but it's too abstract and "anti-game", which is a defense mechanism for the guys that precisely need to learn it, allowing them to feel like cool naturals that don't need it.
Saul T in many ways is the final piece of the puzzle but doesn't emphasize subcommunication and non verbals. It's still too logical and structured.
John Anthony is the final piece of the puzzle except he doesn't actually teach how to sexualize and tease, he just expects you to do it naturally.

Game Solved is probably the most comprehensive game content that is compatible with coolness, without ignoring or feeling shamed about its game roots.

After that, it's only practice until you get it or die. Or going to see actual good wings to align my game chakras.

It's the last building on a small town in Sweden. After that you fall off the edge of the earth. There's nothing more.

It's harder to approach when you realize that you've been wasting your time for years. But you've got to keep going as long as you have some youth in you.

I also signed up for theater and dance. Maybe will start working as a server. I have faith in those as well.

---

I have a hard time thinking outside the box.

I pointed out to a girl that I thought her eyelashes were cool. And she qualified herself and said she made them herself. And this was the chick that gave me her number. So it's not like the interaction sucked

But I have a hard time thinking outside the box, and thinking contextual playful things to say

All your practice sexualizing in front of a mirror should bear fruit. Dont filter your sexuality. Have dirty, depraved thoughts when you talk to girls. Just tone it down, dont be crass, etc. But it needs to come from your soul, not from logic.

Sisyphus

Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:19 pm

March 3rd

Made 1 approach. As always, the hardest thing for me is to actually go to a venue suitable for approach.

Met my plate and smashed for 3+ hours. Rented a room for the first time. Will probably make another log for lay reports.

Random thoughts

This player journey is made of 3 essential parts

1: Social Freedom. Being able to take action despite social pressure. Doing weird shit in public. Being comfortable with approaching strangers. Getting used and accepting rejection.

2 Coolness. Learning to enjoy yourself in social contexts. Learning to play, not taking things seriously. Have fun, being pro social and loose, without being naive about it. Understanding how to become dominant using soft skills, understanding subtle social cues. Learning how to persuade people, what are their emotional triggers. Learning how to read people. Learning how to self assess your own energy and body language, read how it's impacting other people and course correct and adapt. Confront and eliminate your low status, autistic and socially uncalibrated tendencies.

3 Masculinity. Which essentially entails understanding and accepting its counterpart female nature. Taking the red pill without going insane in the process. Understanding your role as a man, stop repressing your masculine, agressive, sexual instincts. Make peace with father figures and patriarchy. Question your morality and the way you view the world/life as a whole.

I've been thinking about how hard this journey actually is.

I'm still scared about things like bungee jumping, parachuting, etc. I'm even scared still about public speaking and street selling. If these simple things scare me, why do I think I have what it takes to be the kind of guy that bangs/dates 9s and 10s?

I also meditate about how there are so many physically and mentally strong men that are cucks. How can this be?

I'm thinking about David Goggins. One of the hardest motherfuckers on earth for sure. But is he really an alpha male? Maybe more of a sigma type.

We've all heard about huge puas that become beta in a relationship. Or they become depressed after a break up etc.

I'm also thinking about men that are confident or succesful in life in general. But they are beta.

But at the same time, for some men this shit is comically easy. They may be losers with nothing going on for them. They might be depressed, addicted to drugs, lazy, low self esteem, but they kill it with women. How could it be?

Why did the original pickup guys went out every day and worked so hard? Because they knew how hard the journey was.

----
Recent owen cook stuff

Emotional baggage takes away a lot of mental bandwith, youre unable to concentrate.

Scarcity, insecurity, etc takes away mental bandwith from you.

----------

Competing with your wing=social competitiveness=attractive

Learn to think and FEEL clearly when you approach. You need to feel ur energy and the girls energy

Are you dominant? Are you relaxed? Are you cocky? Is she submitted to you and paying you attention? Is she comfortable around you? Is she chasing you? Whats the frame of the interaction? Whats the tone? Sexual and fun? Or boring and platonic? Does the girl feel she's special, the moment is special etc?

Pick 2 of 3 actors or famous people and emulate them

Learn to think in your feet

LEARN TO GET INTO BOTTLE SERVICE

Dumb down the interaction. Like you are both low iq (but shes even dumber)

Loud loose and certain!!!!!

Learn to be comfortable with girl talk, relationship drama, social competition, making fun of other people, roleplaying, etc.

PRACTICE ALL OF THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF A MIRROR, RECORD YOURSELF AND SELF ASSESS YOUR VIBE

Excercise: imitate famous people. Even word for word. Record yourself
------

It's not that it doesnt matter what you say, it's that it doesnt matter word for word or phrase by phrase.

What matters is the gist of what you say, the context, the subtext, the implied meaning. It's what you say in relation to what she said to your body language, what you said before. Its about frame, congruence, energy.

----

I'm understanding now that ppl tend choose certain methods for a reason. High volume approach in public places, with fast instadates tends to be much more a numbers game, while nightgame tends to be a game where skill can increase your odds significantly, you can have longer interaction, approach, leave and reapproach later, dance and build energy and preselection around you, etc.

Cold calling is closer to a numbers game. Prospecting in person involves more people skills

----

I'm blocking whatsapp, 5 minute max per hour and it has worked wonders.
Blocking distractions is the holy grail towards wealth and prosperity

---

A deeper voice comes with actually using a deeper range frequently. After a night in a nighclub my voice is deeper

---

The importance of talking to more girla resides in making your brain understand that you lose nothing by talking to more girls, you lose nothing by being rejected, and you earn nothing by not talking to girls and reading more theory. You brain always wants to avoid wasting energy. Every time you take action create action momentum, and thats good regardless your level of skill. It's ALWAYS better to approach. "But I'm burning through leads man, I live in a small city". Then move to another city!

---------

Approach laughing. If she is on the fence, calibrate, and look at her with the expression of "so?". Serious, looking for an answer. Like you're evaluating her and she's being weird or slow for taking too much to answer, or being scared. The frame is that she's the one making this moment weird, not me, nor the approach itself

Sisyphus

Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:32 pm

Guys.

Read.

Game. Solved

The best fucking book on "game" ever created.
It confirms a lot of intuitions I had, but at the same time the truth hurts so fucking much that it's hard to digest. I wasted years of my life having the wrong vibe and underachieving in life.

Game is at the same time a ridiculously complex, obscure problem (like a n v np type of shit) and the most stupidly simple shit ever (if you're a natural). The problem is most of us here, and most guys in 2023 are fucking nerds, and that's why we struggle to get laid (with hot girls).

I think Chris GLL was the one that got the closest, even though he wasn't involved in the game community. It all has to do with shit like Swag Factor, Sense of Entitlement. Just listen to that series again and again. He says it all the time, seduction is about who you ARE, not something you do. For some reason gll devolved into 'be a bodybuilder+spam approach girls'. But listen to Chris audios man. Also listen to the AA program audios. There's much much more depth. I think most people in Gll never actually got it.

There were a few guys on the Gll forums that were "natural" and got this shit from the start, or eventually got it. I'm thinking guys like tiphat, BoyToy, NoStringsAttached and Dude75 but there were probably a lot more. Most of their stuff is gone though.

Yohami also comes fucking close. But unlike Chris, he was the introverted geeky omega type (which he had to change, of course). Which makes it much more relatable. He also has a more red pill aware angle. I wish he did some podcast or something. Or a blog. All we have are his comments on other people's blogs. It's like some ancient presocratic philosophy shit, we only have fragments or 'hints'.

Yes, I'm obsessed with this shit.

From the pickup community I personally trust very few guys. From the original, PUAs, I think Matador is the only one I see talking and say "Yeah, this guy definitely gets laid a lot with hot girls". And other guys like That Brad P guy is also legit. You have to read his lay reports man. They are crazy. Also Paul Janka. There are probably a lot of other guys that I'm missing.

From RSD, I only got a good impression from Julien and Luke. And Julien has a lot of depth in all that self development shit (same as Tyler D). I've heard negative things about Luke, but he seemed really solid to me.

Then there's John Anthony, who's an ex RSD. Probably the guy that has done more for game in the later years than anyone else. I don't care what you think about him. The guy has more proof that he gets laid than anyone else in the planet, and good amount of infields aswell. A lot of people don't like him 'cause he makes fun of other people in the industry. But most of the characters he makes fun of, deserve to be made fun of, tbh.

I also think Andrew Tate is really good, except all the other crap he went in jail for.

What I'm trying to say is, there are very very few guys, specially non natural guys, that are actually good with this shit. Meaning, they can regularly fuck 9s and 10s. It's like, you can count them with your fingers. I'm pretty sure in third world countries there are plenty of naturals who get it. But in the first world it's like this shit is a lost art, a dead language.

I'm serious. It's like learning latin. We don't even know how it originally sounded anymore. We had shit role models. So we have to reconstruct it from dispersed pieces. But at the same time we have that innate capacity for communication inside us. Only that it has been atrophied by modern culture.

What's good about Game Solved is that he went through all that hassle himself.
That guy is a fucking olympic athlete, succesful bussinessman. Probably 120+ IQ. And it took 10 years and thousands of dollars spent in seminars, dvds and shit, for him to figure it out. We was close with the best teachers and wingmen but still took him a long ass time to get the fundamentals.

So you're probably not going to figure it out by yourself.

Taking all of this in consideration, I think not focusing 100% on chasing girls this year is a good move.

I will focus on money. Not because I care about being a millionaire. But I care about financial freedom. Working a 9-5 is counterproductive for learning this. I want to have time and money to party like an animal and pay for the best coaches

I approached 12 girls yesterday, got one number. So I'm not gonna stop approaching. Keeping AA in check is good. Facing rejection is super important. But I'll not approach 20 women a day.

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:23 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
I will focus on money. Not because I care about being a millionaire. But I care about financial freedom. Working a 9-5 is counterproductive for learning this. I want to have time and money to party like an animal and pay for the best coaches
Having time and money (lots of money in this case) + not doing a 9-5 is not realistic. Sometimes you have to choose. It sounds as like you've got the redpill advice to "just start a business bro and get rich" in your head. If that is the case, I highly suggest looking up some stats before making impulsive decisions.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:43 pm

@pancakemouse

You prolly know the topic - care to chime in as you have seen everything under the sun?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:00 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Guys.

Read.

Game. Solved
Man, I can't see how anyone with a full-time job will pull this off. The thing is 1,000+ pages long and with a small font. And then you also gotta put time aside to apply the info.
Sisyphus wrote:
What I'm trying to say is, there are very very few guys, specially non natural guys, that are actually good with this shit. Meaning, they can regularly fuck 9s and 10s.
The only guy I trust to be honest with his ratings is Pancakemouse. If someone says that they banged an 8, it was probably a 6.5-7 on Pancake's scale. I'm not sure if the Game Solved guy has ever posted any pics but if he hasn't, don't trust his rating.
Sisyphus wrote:
Feels like you're changing your goals every 1-2 weeks man. Previously it was "I desperately need to sleep with hot girls." The one you recently had sex looked hot so why change the goals now? Seems like a mindset issue - the minute you got a taste of success, you changed goals. Is this a pattern in your life in general? You experience some kind of success and then lose focus?

Since I also live in a 4th world country, let me give it to you straight: What are you going to do to make money? Do you have business prospects where you live? Do you have the skills to get hired by someone online who can pay good prices? Even if you have, are you willing to start from the bottom, fight tooth and nail to get a couple measly opportunities, and continue hustling till you achieve some kind of stability? Are you willing to do so now, a period where inflation is high and many people are let off? Yes money is still being moved around but people don't freely spent it like they used to.

I'm not going to suggest I got a business solution for you since I don't. But for you, a better idea is to get a social part time job so you do not rely 100% on your parents and also practice top guy frame. In the meantime, study game, cold approach, and rack as many lays as possible.
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:02 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:23 pm
Having time and money (lots of money in this case) + not doing a 9-5 is not realistic. Sometimes you have to choose. It sounds as like you've got the redpill advice to "just start a business bro and get rich" in your head. If that is the case, I highly suggest looking up some stats before making impulsive decisions.
I have to sign that!
Nothing against starting your own business, if that's your dream, go for it, i highly admire it!!
But it is actually a meme that unfortunately is floating around the internet/social media and with which many people also take advantage of others. Many young guys think that you only have to open your own business, swim in money, chill on a yacht in the Caribbean and send a few emails on the side as your workload for the day.

Everyone I know personally who is self-employed has little to no free time, especially in the first few years, less money than normal employees, a 7-day week and an 80-90% chance that the business will fail (official numbers). But I must say that it is very fulfilling for the guys i know! However, one should see the reality and not believe some internet meme.

What is a very solid approach, for example, is to do a "normal" part-time job in your career to be secure and meanwhile testing what is possible on your own at the same time.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691