New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 am

February 19th

Hung out with friends, didn't approach 

February 20th

Epic approach session

Probably the best approach session I've ever had. Had so many highs and lows, had moments where I felt cool, then moments where I felt awkward, off, insecure, low status. 

I met my coach Gaston in person. Met at Plaza Francia first at 5pm, then Plaza Serrano until pretty much the morning of the next day.

I made like 30-40 approaches total plus a few approaches I did earlier. Got 5 phone numbers, but they're of no use really since I'm leaving today. If I played my cards better I could have pulled to a hotel.

At this point interactions become a blur but these ones stand out:

Woke college students

First one, Duo 22 year old students. One blonde and chubby, another one darker skinned and better looking. The interaction turned into a debate about coaching vs psychology, including a debate about David Goggins. This interaction wasnt important game wise but it was pretty significant on a mental frame level.

I come from an humanities background so I carry a baggage of marxism, psychoanalysis and feminism. It took me years to get rid of that crap.

These girls werent budging. 

The main point of debate was: coaching establishes metrics for success and failure and shoots for high performance even if the person feels like shit. 

Psychology's aim is the well being of the patient. And that's ambigous as fuck. You cant measure happiness. And, branches such as Psychoanalysis, don't even establish a concise, logical definition about anything... 

There's no definition of a mentally strong person.

And the most important dilemma: you can be physically strong, mentally strong. But what for?

Myself, and most people in this forum I assume, agree on the basic premise that it's an obligation to fulfill one's maximum potential.

The waste of potential is a complete tragedy. Success, winning, is an end in of itself, even at the cost of not feeling nice.

Most psychologists think not only that there's no point in achieving success, but also that it's pathological to be obsessive or deeply focused on work or self improvement.

If you let your mind think about whats the point, it will always arrive to the conclusion that theres no point to anything. Which is the whole myth of Sisiphus thing.

But what if you put a gun to the head to all these people that think there's no point? They'll do whats necessary to survive.

And that's the tragedy. Technological progress and comfort, that is supposed to be something good, made for our well being, actually facilitates our laziness.

The brain is programmed for survival. It will always try to save energy and do nothing, unless there's something that endangers our life.

Which is one of the reasons why it's hard to create a business, instead of working a 9-5 where your boss tells you what to do.

Gaston was more firm in his frame. I was trying to establish a common ground. Eventually Gaston triggered one of the girls and she started crying. Then he left. I stayed in there a few more minutes almost being a white knight. Then said too bad that he upset you, but he's my friend and I'm choosing this way of life. Bye.

Women are so manipulative in their crying. 

In essence, I want to completely distance myself from "academic intellectualism". And I realized why while talking with this girls. That shit carries so much negative energy. Specially for me.

Massive venezuelan Tiktok girl

Venezuelan duo. One of them was a tiktoker with 13 million subs (yeah, wow, that's more people than a lot of countries), and she was hot (not super hot but hot), the other one wasnt good looking and was shy. Gaston was excited about this. You don't get to talk one on one with a "celebrity" this often. He's starting to shoot content for social media for his coaching business, and networking/bringing girls like that to talk on a video or podcast would improve his metrics dramatically. 

I told her that I disliked her tattoo, that it was badly done. This was on the limit of being uncalibrated. But she admited before that the tattoo artist fucked up. So she said it first. I think this was good. It was 'neg' that appeared naturally, from me. Those are the best. At one point we discussed about favorite animals and the type of energy people have. “People that like cats are more quiet/introverted than people that like dogs”. And we established what kind of energy each one of the girls had (the tik toker being the more “outgoing”, or “bad” one).

Then we discussed which one of us had which energy. And they said that Gaston was the “bad one”. That kinda hurt my ego. I hate to realize that girls see me as a nice guy, no matter how many tattoos I have, or how many girls I approach. Tiktoker girl had such a “slut energy”. She wasn't arrogant (well, she was a little bit when she gave out her social media). But she had this confident, super relaxed, disinterested vibe. Like “I don't give a fuck. Been there, done that. I've seen it all”. Normal girls are usually slightly nervous when you cold approach them. That girl didn't give her phone number, only her instagram.

Epic improvised talk at public transport

After approaching in Plaza Francia, we went to eat something. I payed of course (abundance mentality!). Then we headed to Plaza Serrano. As we waited for the bus, we did some freestyle over a backing track. This was extremely useful to gain verbal fluency, being more loose, etc. I'm gonna do it more often. Then we did some fake fighting. Again, super useful to get into state. And then we did some public speaking on the bus. I wanted to do this for a long time, but for the longest time I was scared. I still am. But I was with a wing, I already had social momentum, I was traveling. So it was easy. Improvised a talk about public speaking and evolutionary hard wired fear. People liked it. Again, this was completely transformative and I'll do it more often.

I was also asking people where they were from, what good places to go out were around here. Asking for cigarettes (one of my favourite hobbies!) Talked in english with tourists. I felt a natural at this point!

2nd Tiktok Duo

2nd tik toker interaction 18-20 year old duo (don't remember). One was a hot chick, very young looking, studied marketing, had a tiktok following of (only) 130k. The other one was cute but she was my type (dark skinned, shy, femenine). They were chill. Gaston, as usually, led the majority of the interaction. He managed to get tik toker girl to be massaged.. He's good at it, and she liked it. Then she massaged him, she was good at it too and she was attracted. She started saying “Do you go to the gym? You have a well developed physique” Damn. Meanwhile I was talking to my girl and there was good chemistry too. I massaged her but I wasn't that good. I felt into the frame of needing to “know-how” to do it. But the issue was, I did it with indecision. No bueno.Then we compared arm's size with Gaston. Tiktoker girl# said “Do you measure it often?” (Or something like that). Damn, what a naughty girl. We could have expanded so much here, missed opportunity. I could have told her “Yeah, but we are looking for another person to do it. Guys get jealous so they get the measurement wrong. We need a girl to do it. Would you measure it?”

Then we switched to sexual talk. I'm sexually inexperienced, so I felt insecure, and I closed off a bit during that conversational thread and it probably showed through. I also felt insecure about relationship/drama talk, since I never had an actual relationship. At one point we discussed again the “energy” of each other. Tiktoker girl was the “bad one”. And Gaston was the bad one. Tiktoker girl said I was “quiet”, “chill”. I don't know if this was negative, but I took it as feedback to my vibe. I'm boring. I don't cause enough emotion. It was the second time a girl said it, and in both cases it was a “bad girl” that said it. So it's probably true. They are measuring me against other guys and putting me in the nice guy category.

Tik toker#2 girl was savage. A class slut, at that young age. At one point she said “I think guys are clueless. You can easily fuck her best friend and they won't notice it” (I'm paraphrasing). Jesus. And she said it like it was the most normal thing. What a fucked up thing to say. Although we were debating with Gaston that sometimes young girls like to talk shit but are actually inexperienced. Could be. But man, she sounded so overconfident.
This actually was a brutal red pill moment. I mean, you see those “confessions” type of instagram videos where girls completely remorselessly admit that they cheated on their boyfriend, etc. But when you approach, you get to see glimpses of this in person, for yourself. It's brutal. I'm not a huge “red pill” guy, and I get that a lot of these manosphere gurus never go out of their house and have mental problems. But a lot of that red pill shit is true. Women and hypergamy are brutal. You think you're redpilled, but as you gain experience you keep swallowing the red pill more and more.

We should have put a limit to the bullshit that this girl was saying. That was a test. If a girl says something obnoxious or inmoral, make her shut the fuck up. Make a “dissaproval face”, Like “what the fuck”?

It was a failed test. Some girls will start saying increasingly obnoxious shit just to test how much you can tolerate. And we both failed to call her out on her “evilness”. I don't want to sound dramatic, it isn't helpful. I know women say obnoxious shit when they are in party mode.
And the dick measuring thing? We should have escalated hard!!!!!!!!

Damn, I pussied out. I should have gotten phone number from my girl. I should have escalated. Maybe I could have isolated her, led her, made a logistical change. I did nothing of that, wasn't forward enough, wasn't prepared.

You always should mentalize yourself before a session, to pull a get laid.

Lost girl

She was sitting wearing an oversized hoodie, on the entrance to some appartment. Her clothes made her look overweight but she was actually slim, small, with a very cute face. 8/10 I would say. She was disoriented (as girls frequently are) and I helped her find directions. I've found that this usually creates an interesting dynamic. You could say you are acting beta in the sense that I made her a favor. But at the same time, it's a small favor where you are an authority, you are showing a masculine quality (spacial intelligence) and she submits to your directions.

I should have made her say thank you though. Success is in small details like this.
At one point she asked me how old I am. I don't remember where I said my real age or some bullshit one, but she told me “I am 17... but I'm legal”. She said her legal tutor (her grandpa), paid for her emancipation. I asked her why she didn't have parents, she said her dad left and her mom died. Game wise I don't think this was bad, but it definitely made me feel sorry for her. And she had a “boyfriend” (in her own terms), . But in hindsight I fucked up. I only grabbed her phone number (and of course she ghosted). I helped her go get fucked by another man. I want to kick myself in the nuts. I should have pull her in another direction. Like “yeah, you probably will get disoriented, let me guide you” And walk towards or nearby an hotel. Then vibe, escalate and say “Hey, I, let's go to a cool place, it has a jacuzzi. We'll be back right away.” According to Gaston the “I'm 17 but legal” was a gigantic IOI. I agree, I completely missed an opportunity. Fuck.

Then we went to a nightclub.

It wasn't good. There weren't many hot girls. And unlike the streets, I had AA. I feel insecure and low status at nightclubs, like I don't have a loud enough voice, I'm not tall enough, I don't know how to dance.
Made a 3 or 4 approaches but they were instant blowouts.
I called it a night but then regreted it. Should have grabbed my balls and approached anyway even though I was feeling like a loser.
Good thing is, I learned how to loosen up and feel more at ease when dancing. This is important, since this translates to body language in general.

April 21st

Approached like 10-15 girls on my way to bus station.

It is so easy to find women to approach in a big city that it got me thinking: Damnn! I need to move to a big city!!! otherwise I'm wasting time!!!

April 22nd

Had approaches opportunities but decided to do ask for the time drill. I also flirted with gym receptionist. I actually regret not approaching. Fuck not approaching man. Fuck trying to be cool.

I always regret not being forward.

Girl I smashed (I still haven't figured out a name for her) responded me. I'm happy. I want to smash her again and again and get sexual experience. Also, she's hot, so I want to take a picture of her body. Gonna pull her to an hotel this week.
Not sure why she didn't responded earlier, since she was very enthusiastic today (I double texted her yesterday) She had issues with conectivity before so maybe she never received my message and it was all in my head.

Random thoughts

I used to be the last person to believe in energy, spirituality, etc. and I still think that 99.999% of “supernatural” things are bullshit. But man, interacting with people is probably the closest thing to “magic” there is. When I was in sales, the day I sold my first car my prospecting was different. People responded way better. If I were more agressive, I could have closed two sales that same day. You could say it was body language, subcomunication, etc. but I think there might be more to it. Who knows.

When approaching you also go through ups and downs. When you feel a certain way, you attract similar things. When you feel high status, you attract high status people. When you feel like a loser, everyone rejects you. When you go out with a wingman, it's easier to boost each other state. You're joking, fucking around, etc. So yesterday we met 2 extremely popular tiktok influencers in the same day. Wtf. Maybe the universe is trying to tell us that tik tok/instagram is the way?

Girls usually ask me if I'm stoned. This can be both good and a bad thing. It's a bad thing because I give an “off” impression. I sometimes lose focus, speak slowly. Many people had told me I'm “slow”. And my eyes. I have heavy eye bags, no matter what I do or how much I sleep (although if I don't sleep they are worse). And I tend to be reactive about it. But I can turn it into a positive. I could say “Why do you ask? Want some? Damn, it seems everybody around here wants to take something from me” or something playful along those lines. I should use make up (I'm trying if self tanning lotion has the same effect) and get an eye laser surgery (I have miopy, which makes me flex my eye muscles too much).

Approach girls like you were going to give them a million dollars. Would you say excuse me? No.
Even better. YOU are a million dollars. You are VALUE. If you're a man, you're value. Masculinity is value, as long as you don't hide it. It's up to you to recognize your value. If you don't value yourself, no one will.

This type of red pill shit gave me hardcore motivation. Knowing that girls lie to nice guys like me and are total sluts with the bad guys touches a very, very deep fiber in me. At the same time, it's easy to fall into resentment, which is a loser's mentality. But that resentment can be sublimated into healthy, masculine aggression that allows to seduce and fuck girls, real hard. Like they want. To stop feeling guilty whenever girls tell me they have a boyfriend. Fuck that. I won't be a clueless chode anymore. Time to be an asshole. An exception is women in traditional marriages with kids. Not gonna ruin that.
But a young girl with a “””boyfriend””””? Fuck that. I'm not missing opportunities just to respect shallow relationships (that sometimes don't even exist).

The level of motivation you get from feeling like CUCK ithat women don't take you seriously while they do fuck other guy is unparallaled. It's like I lost all interest in any hobbies I had. I don't care about art, philosophy, reading books. I only care about being top guy. Banging girls and earning money. Everything in my life serves the purpose of making me a succesful male capable of reproducing and leaving offspring, up in the social hierarchy. Everything else feels irrelevant.

Girls are very manipulative with their crying. I remember when I came to Buenos Aires a couple of months ago, one girl approached me in the street. I saw a girl fighting with her boyfriend earlier and I realized it was her. She told me she was fighting with her boyfriend and she needed a place to sleep, that she came from far away, etc. I was so tempted to be a white knight and “help” her. But something inside me told me not to. Maybe it was fear of fighting her boyfriend.
In hindsight, that girl was trying to manipulate me into being a pawn to cause jealousy in her boyfriend. I'm not saying domestic violence doesn't exist, but I do believe women lie about this a lot of times, and they put themselves into victim positions since they know that's attractive to men and can obtain things from them. Men love to be “saviors”. And a lot of micro situations like that are appearing in my head.

Escalation ideas:
Hold hands, talk about nails. Don't let go.
Body guard routine.
Are you nervous routine.
Kiss on the neck
Massage

Ask their ethnicity

Don't reach out to touch or kiss girls. Make them come to you. In general. Don't reach out. Minimal investment.

Learning how to improvise small talk is so fucking important. Practice practice practice
Make a habit of changing topics, controling silences, conversational threads and inventing pretenses to create plausible deniability. The most basic drill, “asking for the time” entails a fundamental lesson about pretenses.

Act crazy dude. Just act crazy. But calibrated. But dont be average. STAND OUT. Not only in looks but in behavior. Be flexible, loose. Physically and mentally.

Dont have resentment towards women. Dont have "trauma energy". Enjoy femenine energy.

Keep calm in your interactions, try to think, try to watch your sorroundings, what the girl is wearing or doing, to take your time. Don't have an anxious energy. Don't rush.

If you fuck with her, make it clear that you're fucking with her. Sometimes girls are 'too dumb'

Don't be formulaic. Learn to Improvise!!

Extreme gratitude.

It's incredible how much you can learn when you review interactions in your head. And when you have an insight, you review everything that has happened to you in the past and you learn new insights.

Fake it till' you make it.

The world is fake, an illusion. People lie in your face. People tell you “I don't have money”, girls tell you “I have a boyfriend”.Most suckers believe “the story”. But with experience, you see that your competition sold to the same people that rejected you and didn't face the same barrier. If you ask people, they will tell you a story. If you keep asking, they'll keep telling you the same story. They'll never tell you “You are not good looking” or “You are weird/off, you lack social skills”. But your results are enough feedback. It's up to you to take responsability of your (lack of) results.

LAUGH IN THE FACE OF PAIN/ADVERSITY.

PAY MORE ATTENTION TO IOIs AND MOVE FORWARD

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE EMOTIONAL PRICE?

ACCEPT LIMITS, ACCEPT THINGS NOT GOING YOUR WAY. ACCEPT NOT BEING 10/10 OR 9 /10 IN PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS

THINK ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL. NOT YOUR CURRENT STATE
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Sisyphus

Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:17 pm

tdan187 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:31 pm
I think cold approach is pretty impractical.

I'm attracted to it though cause I don't do it and it scares me and intimidates me.

I think it's one thing to have mastered cold approach and then move past it to a higher level. But after having achieved that skill set. But if you aren't at that point I think it would just be an easy excuse to not do it.

It's like anything. You have to put your time in. Once you've done that you can possibly move past it. But you can't escape the work.

I know for me, feeling like I can't approach girls is debilitating and I simply have to confront it. When I can approach hot girls consistently, then I can start thinking I'm too good for it. But until then it needs to be done.
I used to think the same. That cold approach is a "requisite" for other types of game. You first have to "earn it" through "hard work". It's hard in the beginning, it's a long journey, but if you stick to it, it keeps getting easier, you learn something new everyday!1 It's a linear progression, with each repetition you keep getting better.

It's a very romantic type of thinking. It's also masculine to be attracted to hardship. But the world doesn't necessairly work that way. No one cares about your journey or hard work.

What if there's nothing at the end of the road?

What if, after approaching your first 10k girls, there's nothing but hell for you?

You end up marrying an average or even below average chick, like so many pick up artists and red pill gurus.

Or you marry a hot girl but she holds the power dynamic in the relationship, and all that "game" you learnt was for nothing.

There are many, many ways to fail in this journey. And there are MANY life trajectories that show this. Most people quit in the beginning stages, but a lot of people give up after thousands of approaches.

Also, how many pick up artists/people that approach in general have mental health issues? I remember a significant amount of guys on the gll forums had issues with alcohol, drugs, etc.

Let's be real. All that hard work doesn't come for free. This journey drives many people insane. I recall at least 2 specific 'superstars' that went down the spiritual or religious rabbit hole.

What if you're able to have sex with hundreds of women but can't form an stable relationship and raise a family? Is the journey really worth it?

Is this even healthy?

As you say, cold approach is pretty impractical. For some reason, we've gotten used to shit stats. 1 out of 150-200 means you're disposable. And maybe you have sex with her once and never see her again.

So after a year of facing your fears, being disciplined, consistent, focused... all you get is sex 4-5 times? And most of the girls are average or slightly above average? And the sex isn't really that good since you didnt have time to develop chesmistry with the girl? Or you arent even able to achieve an erection since you only have sex once every two months? Is this really it?

If you want the benefits of overcoming social pressure, you can do other things such as public speaking, street selling, talking to strangers in general, etc.

Of course cold approach is impractical, unless:

-you live in a megacity, meaning you can easily approach 50-100 women daily. And you have good logistics, meaning you're less than 20 min away from pulling venue
-you have socioeconomic leverage. For example, white/western men in Asia or Latin America. It's a cheatcode. You get a favorable smv imbalance without sacrificing the girl's beauty.
-you already have a solid psychological foundation of self esteem, normal affectivity and social skills that allow you to withstand rejection better and have less of it, or avoid brutal rejections entirely.
-you have solid smv and game that allows you to increase your conversion ratios AND retention.

If you can get at least 3-4 hot plates, the 1000 approaches are definitely worth it.

Otherwise, what are you even doing? I ask that to myself too. What do I have to show for my effort?

I used to feel pride about my approaches.

But now I see it as a juvenile position.

Who cares?

I would change 1000 approaches for sex 100 times no doubt.

What if normal people are right? What if the way to go is to get a cute girlfriend, play it safe and get sexual experience+intimacy that makes you psychologically healthier?

What if cold approach is simply weird and alienates most people and the way to go is social circle? What if there's another way, an easier path?

This is not easy for me to confront either. I feel high regret and guilt whenever I don't approach or dont pull the trigger and close the deal.

But maybe it's just an illusion, a need to gain validation and prove that you are a man and have balls.

What if the hard road is not the best one?

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:51 pm

Im not an expert so I’ll be asking @pancakemouse @AskTheDom and @Manly Cockfellow to support my advise or point out the flaws.

If you let the other dude do all/most of the talking, you are almost always a certified nice guy.

The main point
What are you offering more than the better looking guy?

You can complain all you want that girls choose the hotter guy. Wouldn’t you also choose the hotter girl if 2 girls had the same thing to offer, yet one of them offers better looks?

What makes you standout, why are you worth talking too? Are you funnier than the other guys, do you dress better, are you more ambitious, is there a skill you mastered,…?

I’ll be honest. For short term relationships like hookups or less meaningful relationships fuckbuddies and FWB, looks is the most important factor. But unless you’re an outlier, you will need other stuff.

Right now you’re offering girls that you’re approaching exactly the same as @september . Difference is that September (I’m sorry to say it) is more attractive than you.

Make him your competition and figure out ways in which you can better. You are already pretty decent looking. Try to find 2 things you’re really good and confident at and use those. That will make you stand out.
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 pm

How many approaches have you done so far?

I understand your concern and I sympathize with it. I guess it really comes down to how you feel about it. For me, not being able to talk to girls was really frustrating.

This is a frustration that really built up over time and culminated in my approach journey, as I no longer could stand being a bitch. To this day, even if I feel exhausted and like not approaching, if I step outside my place and see a hot girl, my heart accelerates. It tells me I should be doing something.

Not to say I'm never quitting CA, mayhaps if in the future the state of it reaches a point of 1 in 2000 girls then they will be no point to it. The juice won't be worth the squeeze.

Day game is hard. Is the hardest way to get laid out there. Nobody tells you that when you get in, they wanna sell you bs courses, bootcamps, coaching, you name it. Not a coincidence everybody quit it in here either.

It's a hard method, but it's also the most rewarding one. That can be from girls to the confidence, boldness and social freedom. These are important to me.

For me is also the only way to meet women consistenly, pretty much. I don't have and I'm not interested in social circles, I don't like pandering to people or being at places/doing things I don't enjoy. I'm an introvert, I do my thing.

It doesn't help that out there most guys are telling absolute ludicrous stats that makes you wonder what you're doing wrong. There's a lot of lies in this "industry", just forget about what 'other guys' are doing.

I don't think you'd encounter hell if you reach 10k approaches, well if you make it that far, that'd mean you actually came to let go of the initial entitlement of it and move towards the goal of process orientation (a less personal and validation seeking stage).

For gamers who end up with average girls, like take it all with a grain of salt. Many ''cold approachers'' out there are frauds. They don't approach. They do it a bit, quit it, go to tinder and sell your bs courses. The ones who do approach, however, I don't think they're not with hot girls cuz they can't, but rather, as you evolve as a man and discover what are your likes and dislikes, the ''looks'' variable matter less and less. Only when you have abundance is when you can look past the superficial aspect of it, otherwise, 'any' woman is good, since you got none.

Sometimes it's not the hot girls who will give you what you want. And that's very real when it comes to dating dynamics. You think a guy who can approach 50 girls a day really is out there being a bitch in a cucked relationship or some "normal guy" who only got a girl out of luck through some social circle, and has nothing going on for him?

I don't know much experienced you are in the relationships department, but that's something to consider.

Again, I've been there questioning what I was doing as well and if it was worth it. But I believe you'll find your way and will do the right thing, just keep pushing through for now.

Like, if you feel like talking about that stuff, you can hit me up anytime.
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:16 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 am
Approach girls like you were going to give them a million dollars. Would you say excuse me? No.
Even better. YOU are a million dollars. You are VALUE. If you're a man, you're value. Masculinity is value, as long as you don't hide it. It's up to you to recognize your value. If you don't value yourself, no one will.
Well said
Sisyphus

Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:38 pm

@kratjeuh
You bring some good points here.

Definitely letting the other guy do most of the work is such a passive position. It sucks to say it but it's the truth.

I'm keeping an eye on @september for healthy competition. It doesn't offend me to be part of the 95% of guys that doesn't have model looks lol. As you said it I'm already decent looking so there's no excuse.

What I'm definitely lacking is an edge in my personality. Vibe, body language, energy, whatever you want to call it. I'm too boring, passive, slow, politically correct, stiff and slightly awkward. This is almost as important as looks. It can be improved but at the same time there's no step by step formula, which is why it isn't talked about often. The best cure I guess is going out with wings, or cool people in general.

It's not like I was unable to generate attraction though. I failed to capitalize on it at least two times. So I need to improve my forwardness.

I don't think hobbies or skills matter, but as you say, if someone more experienced wants to jump in, I'd want to hear your thoughts. I mean, they can be potentially useful if you are able to project it.

Ie. It can help in online dating if you have photos doing rock climbing or other sort of activity.

In cold approach, if you can briefly talk about it and subcomunicate you feel confident at it, it can also help. But you could lie about it too so I wouldn't say it's necessary.

It can also help if you want to "build your own castle". If you do x activity, and you are a top dog at it, you hold more value to women involved in that activity/social circle, compared to random women on the streets that don't care.

I also think that not all hobbies are equal. Masculine, outgoing, active hobbies>Neutral/femenine, introverted, intellectual hobbies.

And I think that more than a specific skill, women are attracted to general problem solving skills, ie. Being able to find directions, being able to drive, being able to fix things, showing alertness to potential dangers, maneuvering social situations, leading people, being calm under stress are attractive qualities.

And I agree that showing ambition or a general forward momentum in life is important, even more than having material assets.

Women look for pyschologically healthy (non neurotic, non crazy, with normal emotional circuitry), socially succesful, assertive, dominant men

All of which I'm lacking.

But all of this is shown through action, and it's hard to convey in 10 seconds when you stop strangers on public areas.

Humans existed for the vast majority of their history in small tribes, not huge megacities.

Which is why I think social circle is the real path.

@tdan187

I feel you man.

I never considered myself ugly but I often times feel uncool, unmasculine, and less good looking like many other males. Most of us have been there although not everyone has the same cards.

I don't know how much of it is in your head or you are actually ugly.

If I were legitimaly ugly, I wouldnt cold approach at all, or I would move to Nigeria, Thailand, Paraguay or something.

However I would never give up.

The status path is open to everyone. High status ugly guy can outperform good looking loser any day of the week.

If I were 5'5" with ugly face I would become the hardest motherfucker on earth. I'd rather be a drug dealer or have my cam girl agency, or creepy club owner than give up (this is figurative language).

I also feel you on banging subpar chicks. Once I banged girls above a certain level I lost all interest in fucking girls below that level. Or at least in actively pursuing them.

@Fuckboy Aspirant

I approached about 800 women (I dont count exactly), with 4 lays, 2 average or below average, one above average and one hot. I actually banged 2, and couldn't actually stick it in on the other ones. But let's say it's 4 for the sake of argument. It's not a bad ratio but it's not good either.

Maybe I could have fucked more. Not a matter of game but simply killer instinct. I remember that in my first 100 approaches often times I wouldn't go for the number. Even now, I wonder what would have happened if I tried to instadate or pull some girls instead of just going for the number.

There are so many factors. I would probably do worse in the US. All of my lays have been with darker skinned girls from poor neighborhoods/living conditions. I'm not saying this to be racist or classist, it's just that being white/middle class is a factor that makes you more valuable. It's the world we live in.

I believe cold approach works better with this type of girls here, while social circle game is the way to go for high status women, roughly speaking. Safety is a concern for women or people in general in Latin American countries and it probably plays a role.

I feel you on wanting to talk to women and overcome your fears. I'm getting over that stage though. In most situations I feel little approach anxiety. I still have approach anxiety in clubs, so that's something to "beat" for me.

I still feel tension in situations like closed environments, public transport, etc.

But I don't care much about it, I'm happy with my current level of social freedom.

You can also challenge your social freedom in so many other ways rather than chasing women.

"For me is also the only way to meet women consistenly, pretty much. I don't have and I'm not interested in social circles, I don't like pandering to people or being at places/doing things I don't enjoy. I'm an introvert, I do my thing."

This I don't agree with. I used to think like this, like many people who get into cold approach. I get where you're coming from and it's respectable.

But,

1) how much are you willing to sacrifice to fuck hot girls? How BAD do you want it?
The more I exhaust all the alternatives, the more I'm like "I don't care if it's weird, ridicoulous or gay, if it helps me fuck hot women, let's do it".
It's like starting a business. If someone tells you, you can earn good money doing something disgusting like cleaning gutters of pest control, would you do it? How important is a high income to you? There's no right or wrong
2) how much of your unwillingness to engage in social situations is due to you legitimately not liking the scene, and not wanting to pander to others, or there are underlying limiting beliefs, self esteem issues and traumatic experiences that make you avoid social situations to protect your ego, reduce the pain and stress of interacting with other people and failing because you aren't skilled at it?

To me, this sounds like "I want abs but I don't want to excercise/diet". Which is why "Game" is so succesful as a marketing product. It's the hack to rewards without actually bringing value to the table.

You could say daygame is hard work, but it's not the right work, the work that society/the world demands or responds to, it's the method that better accomodates to us.

Shortcuts definitely exist but they demand some creativity, thinking outside the box instead of doing the same thing over and over.

Is spending years learning Game, and/or approaching high volume the real shortcut?

Even if you hit the jackpot once in a while, doesn't the house always win?

Who's actually making the bigger investment (in time, energy and money)?

Who's chasing?

Who's most valuable?

Who's in abundance, who's scarce?

Who's setting the frame? Who makes the rules?

Why do we even need a short cut instead of having it in the first place?

Why aren't women already chasing us?
"It's a hard method, but it's also the most rewarding one. That can be from girls to the confidence, boldness and social freedom. These are important to me."

For me they are all rewarding. Confidence, boldness, social freedom, you can have that in social circle and online as well.

"The ones who do approach, however, I don't think they're not with hot girls cuz they can't, but rather, as you evolve as a man and discover what are your likes and dislikes, the ''looks'' variable matter less and less. Only when you have abundance is when you can look past the superficial aspect of it, otherwise, 'any' woman is good, since you got none."

I don't entirely disagree with this, but I feel it's more often than not a cope out. A way to avoid establishing an objective metric for success and competition.

"Looks are subjetive man"
"She might not be hot but hey! She has a good personality!" Well, according to who? isn't personality subjective as well? How can we even know if she has a good personality behind the scenes?

It's a false dichotomy too.

What about girl that are beautiful looking, hot AND have lovely personalities? There are plenty of those.

Also,

A lot of hot women put a "bitchy" front when they dont know you, since they receive a lot of male attention and need to filter out the betas/weak males.

But when she opens up she's femenine and submissive.

Does she really have a bad personality? Or you are too weak/low status or inexperienced and can't see past that front and never get to see women when they're hungry and chasing you?

These posts aren't meant to be negative or pessimistic, I'm just trying to question conventional wisdom

Fuckboy Aspirant

Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:02 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
I approached about 800 women (I dont count exactly), with 4 lays, 2 average or below average, one above average and one hot. I actually banged 2, and couldn't actually stick it in on the other ones. But let's say it's 4 for the sake of argument. It's not a bad ratio but it's not good either.

Maybe I could have fucked more. Not a matter of game but simply killer instinct. I remember that in my first 100 approaches often times I wouldn't go for the number. Even now, I wonder what would have happened if I tried to instadate or pull some girls instead of just going for the number.

There are so many factors. I would probably do worse in the US. All of my lays have been with darker skinned girls from poor neighborhoods/living conditions. I'm not saying this to be racist or classist, it's just that being white/middle class is a factor that makes you more valuable. It's the world we live in.

I believe cold approach works better with this type of girls here, while social circle game is the way to go for high status women, roughly speaking. Safety is a concern for women or people in general in Latin American countries and it probably plays a role.

I feel you on wanting to talk to women and overcome your fears. I'm getting over that stage though. In most situations I feel little approach anxiety. I still have approach anxiety in clubs, so that's something to "beat" for me.

I still feel tension in situations like closed environments, public transport, etc.

But I don't care much about it, I'm happy with my current level of social freedom.

You can also challenge your social freedom in so many other ways rather than chasing women.
That's a regular ratio, but also you just don't have enough data. Yeah, 800 is a lot for most guys but on a macro you have to understand it's not "ok I'll hit on 800 chicks and I'm garanteed to bang 2. Yes and no, you can go through a dry spell of 1000, god even 2000 if unlucky and get 0. Then followed by a 100 approaches where you get 6 dates and you pull 5. On a macro, it evens out. It's the numbers game.

Like you said yourself and I agree with you, in the first 1000 approaches you're pretty much just learning how to play, you're not forward enough and can't capitalize opportunities. I consider this as redshirt year, as per the article by GLL. So after sometime I had no worries concerning ratios, I was just learning.

On that aspect of the girls appearance, coming from a latin american country as well I understand it, and it was definitely something I had in my mind prior to this. However what I can say is that if there's one thing CA taught is that I can never judge a book by its cover.

I've came to see that that doesn't seem to be exactly pattern of this, ugly/hot, white/black, you name it. Couldn't find specifically any link, at least when it comes to CA. They ghost and reject just the same, hence why I strongly believe now it's mostly female nature, and that has no race or whatsoever.

I'm not white, but I've been to dates with white girls, black girls, even natives. Sometimes you yourself are putting in these limiting beliefs and in turn this is reflected on your behavior whilst approaching (avoiding x type of girls, and things of the sort). Again, if that's the case, I sympathize and I've done that myself, but that's just not reality.

Like, it's really up to you. If you feel like you've "grown" out of approaching, more power to you. It's not really mandatory and if you feel like this is draining your energy and making you depressed, yeah, you don't have to keep it going.

What I can't do is just come here and say "yeah, you're justified, approaching is a waste of time and doesn't work, just go do social circle instead". It's really up to you.
Sisyphus wrote:
1) how much are you willing to sacrifice to fuck hot girls? How BAD do you want it?
The more I exhaust all the alternatives, the more I'm like "I don't care if it's weird, ridicoulous or gay, if it helps me fuck hot women, let's do it".
It's like starting a business. If someone tells you, you can earn good money doing something disgusting like cleaning gutters of pest control, would you do it? How important is a high income to you? There's no right or wrong
2) how much of your unwillingness to engage in social situations is due to you legitimately not liking the scene, and not wanting to pander to others, or there are underlying limiting beliefs, self esteem issues and traumatic experiences that make you avoid social situations to protect your ego, reduce the pain and stress of interacting with other people and failing because you aren't skilled at it?
The reason I say I don't want the social circle thing is simply because I did it myself. It's not like I just decided it wasn't for me before trying. Personally, I didn't find it easier, but it might very well be because I'm not suited for it. It can happen. It didn't empowered me, I didn't enjoy it. It did nothing for me.

I didn't find it a good way to spend my energy, perhaps if I were someone who's naturally some 'people magnet' type, potentially it could have been different.

People want shortcuts and cheatcodes, I'm afraid you won't find it to be one either, but I could be wrong. It's not a matter of being wrong or right. In this case, it wasn't for me. This is not to say I don't have a social circle or that I avoid people. I do have my circle, I like to be around people I enjoy being around.

I think its a valid question, but honestly I don't see how doing something virtually nobody does, incurring incessant rejection and public embarassment like it is with CA, could be a way of dealing with the fear of those same things I just mentioned. It depends on the person, but I find it way easier to simply do the regular thing that everybody does and hope it works instead of going out of your way to be "weird" chasing something you really want.

Likewise, you understand I can simply flip these questions to you regarding CA as well, and it will be just as valid, right?
Sisyphus wrote:
To me, this sounds like "I want abs but I don't want to excercise/diet". Which is why "Game" is so succesful as a marketing product. It's the hack to rewards without actually bringing value to the table.

You could say daygame is hard work, but it's not the right work, the work that society/the world demands or responds to, it's the method that better accomodates to us.

Shortcuts definitely exist but they demand some creativity, thinking outside the box instead of doing the same thing over and over.

Is spending years learning Game, and/or approaching high volume the real shortcut?
I really don't see the connection here. Yeah, maybe if by game you mean tricks, gimmicks and stuff like that, then yeah. But I talk about CA. And there's really no BS to CA, it's a numbers game. You must hit the numbers to achieve the results, that's it. The hard work is going out there and facing your rejection mileage in order to reach the positive outcome.

On that society thing, I'm sorry. I find this pathetic. If we were to go full "blackpill" on this, I guess you already know, but: society doesn't even want you to get laid. Society wants you to stay quiet, be a good slave and work until you die.

It's not a coincidence things get exponentially hard for males as time goes by. Society is trying to cuck you.
Sisyphus wrote:
For me they are all rewarding. Confidence, boldness, social freedom, you can have that in social circle and online as well.
I don't agree with this at all. I can tell you, all the matches I've had online didn't do 1% of what going out of my way, getting rejected plenty of times and having to face not only the rejections but lack of results for months did for my confidence and social freedom. It's just not comparable.

Again, this is really something that makes evident people who approach and who don't. There's people out there (even here) who get laid a lot through OLD or social circle, but are needy and fear rejection a lot. I just don't see how these things are equal by any means.
Sisyphus wrote:
I don't entirely disagree with this, but I feel it's more often than not a cope out. A way to avoid establishing an objective metric for success and competition.

"Looks are subjetive man"
"She might not be hot but hey! She has a good personality!" Well, according to who? isn't personality subjective as well? How can we even know if she has a good personality behind the scenes?

It's a false dichotomy too.

What about girl that are beautiful looking, hot AND have lovely personalities? There are plenty of those.
Not quite sure on how to answer that. What I can say is that 1: I don't approach girls I don't find attractive. Not to say I only hit on 10/10 chicks, but I'm not hitting on ugly girls either. I have my threshold of attraction and I'm okay with that.

and 2: I don't put hot girls on a pedestal. When you face enough rejections, naturally there's a tendency, I've noticed, to really not care about how you present yourself and not changing your behavior to please anyone. Hot and ugly girls will reject anyways, regardless. This behavior really can't be faked.
Sisyphus wrote:
A lot of hot women put a "bitchy" front when they dont know you, since they receive a lot of male attention and need to filter out the betas/weak males.

But when she opens up she's femenine and submissive.

Does she really have a bad personality? Or you are too weak/low status or inexperienced and can't see past that front and never get to see women when they're hungry and chasing you?

These posts aren't meant to be negative or pessimistic, I'm just trying to question conventional wisdom
Like I said, I'll approach regardless. I really don't like to judge a book by it's cover like I said, and I think that applies to that as well. Whether she looks bitchy or not, we'll see how she is once you're actually on a date with her and is being forward enough. Personally, I don't think all women are submissive and feminine just like not all men are masculine and dominant. In fact very few do. It's just people individuality. I don't think every single woman is "submissive" with the right guy. Some girls just aren't at all. And if she is and that guy is not you and you're not okay with that, good bye to her. That's how I see it.

To be quite frank, I've found this post a little bit whiny and needy/validation-seeking in some aspects.

We can spend all day talking about why women have it easier and all that. What's the point? Life's not fair, but it's not only unfairness. There's always something you can do.

Like, why do you care so much about girls "chasing" you? If you want the hot girls so badly, who cares? I also find the whole "shortcut" seeking thing as a way to avoid rejection, I might be wrong, but that's what I got from it.

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Sisyphus

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:22 am

Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:

That's a regular ratio, but also you just don't have enough data. Yeah, 800 is a lot for most guys but on a macro you have to understand it's not "ok I'll hit on 800 chicks and I'm garanteed to bang 2. Yes and no, you can go through a dry spell of 1000, god even 2000 if unlucky and get 0. Then followed by a 100 approaches where you get 6 dates and you pull 5. On a macro, it evens out. It's the numbers game.

Like you said yourself and I agree with you, in the first 1000 approaches you're pretty much just learning how to play, you're not forward enough and can't capitalize opportunities. I consider this as redshirt year, as per the article by GLL. So after sometime I had no worries concerning ratios, I was just learning.

On that aspect of the girls appearance, coming from a latin american country as well I understand it, and it was definitely something I had in my mind prior to this. However what I can say is that if there's one thing CA taught is that I can never judge a book by its cover.

I've came to see that that doesn't seem to be exactly pattern of this, ugly/hot, white/black, you name it. Couldn't find specifically any link, at least when it comes to CA. They ghost and reject just the same, hence why I strongly believe now it's mostly female nature, and that has no race or whatsoever.

I'm not white, but I've been to dates with white girls, black girls, even natives. Sometimes you yourself are putting in these limiting beliefs and in turn this is reflected on your behavior whilst approaching (avoiding x type of girls, and things of the sort). Again, if that's the case, I sympathize and I've done that myself, but that's just not reality.
I agree. I'm jumping to conclusions here. I don't think it's the absolute truth, I'm speculating, we all have a tendency to create imaginary patterns. I agree that it's small sample size.

At the same time, I also think there isn't enough evidence to say that cold approach is a 'pure numbers game' and looks, social skills and other factors don't matter, even though some people in the community swear by it.
Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:

Like, it's really up to you. If you feel like you've "grown" out of approaching, more power to you. It's not really mandatory and if you feel like this is draining your energy and making you depressed, yeah, you don't have to keep it going.

What I can't do is just come here and say "yeah, you're justified, approaching is a waste of time and doesn't work, just go do social circle instead". It's really up to you.
I don't feel I've grown out of approaching, nor I ever will. I think my desire to approach will always be there.

What I do think is that it has become my new comfort zone. The only things I can do to grow are:

-approach higher volume. this is hard to do in a 120k town. So it's more like, I've decided focusing on daygame is inefficient until I can move to a big city. So I'm focusing on money for the next months.

-Improve my game and force myself to do things I'm uncomfortable. Meaning, improve my body language, my vibe, the way I talk, the words I use, learn to tease, sexualize, to overcome objections, change topics, lead the interaction verbally, physically and logistically, learn to escalate in a calibrated way.

I think daygame is not the best way to learn this. Which doesn't mean I think daygame isn't a good place to implement game once you learn it.

The best way to learn this is social circle, in my opinion. Why? Because you get to test things over and over until you figure it out. Why? because you are in a position where girls approach you, not the other way around, You get to see girls when they are default receptive, not default unreceptive. If you fuck up, you can easily try again.

In cold approach, you get rejected instantly most of the time, and you don't know whether you did something wrong or you would have gotten rejected regardless, and you don't know what you did wrong. You've too little exposition. You may approach hundreds of girls but you only interact with most of them for 5 seconds and that's it.

If you are an alpha male in a social circle, you also get validation, positive feedback that reinforces your identity as a valuable man that women fight for. And this is the position where all the 'game' techniques naturally stem out from.

The only way to learn game through cold approach is to go out with a cool guy/experienced wing. Which is something I also can't do until I move to a big city.

If you go out by yourself and don't have some natural predisposition, you may aswell do 10000 of approaches and never 'get it'. All while you keep reinforcing the frame of being an scarce guy that chases women on the street.

I have mixed feelings with cold approach. Sometimes I love the fuck of it, sometimes I feel weird. Sometimes I find it monotonous. But I'm not attached to it as a way to meet women.

I do resent the fact that you fight your fears and all that. But maybe it takes 5000 approaches to plate a hot girl? All while average cuck easily plates hot girl just for being part of her social circle.

So it's not about me whining and refusing to face pain or discomfort. But rather, is this the product I want? Do I really care if my lays are from cold approach or they are online? Do I care about laycount? Or I would rather have 2-3 hot regular fuckbuddies?

Is this the only way to get what I want?
What price am I willing to pay?
Would I rather roam the streets and get incessantly rejected?
Or do I prefer to work my way up the social ladder? Or change my sleep schedule to go out everyday to nightclubs and get drunk? Do I care about doing drugs if that increases my chance of fucking hot chicks? What if I actually enjoy the party lifestyle at this time of my life?

So I'm not anti cold approach at all, but why exclusively cold approach? Why don't add something else?
Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
The reason I say I don't want the social circle thing is simply because I did it myself. It's not like I just decided it wasn't for me before trying. Personally, I didn't find it easier, but it might very well be because I'm not suited for it. It can happen. It didn't empowered me, I didn't enjoy it. It did nothing for me.

I didn't find it a good way to spend my energy, perhaps if I were someone who's naturally some 'people magnet' type, potentially it could have been different.
There are so many ways social circle can unfold that it's hard to discuss or measure. But do you mean by it? Going to some activity and befriending people there and waiting for some sort of signal and then make a move on one girl?

I mean actually climbing up the social ladder. Competing against other guys to be an alpha male. Or cooperating with other males or people in general and building something of value in an environment that women congregate to.

I mean actually being in a leadership position, or at least a position with some responsibility and social visibility. For example, working as a bartender, bouncer, club promoter, or hosting events or parties. Being a teacher/instructor, a lifeguard. Even something simple like driving an Uber.

Or being an artist/musician/performer/comedian and performing in front of an audience.

Or becoming big on social media.

By social circle I mean creating preselection, social proof, being in the center of attention and performing in a way that shows skill/know-how/capability/leadership/confidence.

This is definitely not what most people do (although it's what succesful naturals do).

Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
Likewise, you understand I can simply flip these questions to you regarding CA as well, and it will be just as valid, right?
Yeah, but I think that after getting close to 1000 approaches I've earnt my right to question it without feeling that I'm trying to avoid discomfort. I know I can do it and keep doing it.
Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
I really don't see the connection here. Yeah, maybe if by game you mean tricks, gimmicks and stuff like that, then yeah. But I talk about CA. And there's really no BS to CA, it's a numbers game. You must hit the numbers to achieve the results, that's it. The hard work is going out there and facing your rejection mileage in order to reach the positive outcome.

On that society thing, I'm sorry. I find this pathetic. If we were to go full "blackpill" on this, I guess you already know, but: society doesn't even want you to get laid. Society wants you to stay quiet, be a good slave and work until you die.

It's not a coincidence things get exponentially hard for males as time goes by. Society is trying to cuck you.
The shortcut is that by cold approaching you're bypassing certain rules that typically mediate social interactions. We get to do that since we now live in huge cities with millions of people, while before we lived in small communities where everyone knew each other.

I think that society doesn't care about you getting laid with multiple women, but I don't think it actively works against you. I think hypergamy exists. And women are universally attracted to a % of guys that have certain qualities, that are alpha males. So women only want you to get laid if you're an alpha guy, and also don't want to test if you're an alpha guy or not and prefer to not risk fucking a guy that they aren't sure about.

This is getting too theoretical, but society in general prefers you to be monogamous rather than polygamous, yeah. If few alpha males get all the girls, the rest of beta males will be angry and destabilize society. We know the story.

But it's also what happened during most of history. Emperors, kings, powerful men in general, having multiple wives or concubines or what not.

If you add enough value to the world, society will be ok with you concentrating all the women and all the resources.

There's a difference between passively submitting to society vs engaging with reality, understand how people work, understanding the rules of the game and playing by the rules to get what you want.

Most humans have an "in-crowd" bias and distrust strangers or outsiders. Most people also submit to authority figures that are socially proofed, and reject people that seem to not have authority/social proof.
Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:

I don't agree with this at all. I can tell you, all the matches I've had online didn't do 1% of what going out of my way, getting rejected plenty of times and having to face not only the rejections but lack of results for months did for my confidence and social freedom. It's just not comparable.

Again, this is really something that makes evident people who approach and who don't. There's people out there (even here) who get laid a lot through OLD or social circle, but are needy and fear rejection a lot. I just don't see how these things are equal by any means.
I think one thing is not fear rejection and another one is actively seeking it. Avoiding any kind of rejection is needy, but trying to maximize receptivity is a logical, natural and winning mindset. In what world facing lack of results is a good thing? Maybe in the beginning stages facing that adversity grows a thick skin in you. But it's a transitional stage, to get to something better. Wanting to forever be "on the grind" seems masochistic. If anything, you get into another type of grind and face another type of adversity.

To me actively seeking rejection doesn't seem like a winner mindset. A winner, alpha guy, doesn't care about rejection at all, it doesn't exist. He does everything to get results no matter what he has to do. He achieves outcomes by any means necessary. Does it take 10000 approaches to plate 3 hot girls? Cool. Does he plate 3 hot girls by growing an instagram account? Cool too. He doesn't care about not facing rejection since rejection doesn't exist in the first place, or is irrelevant and his self esteem remains unaffected.
Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
Not quite sure on how to answer that. What I can say is that 1: I don't approach girls I don't find attractive. Not to say I only hit on 10/10 chicks, but I'm not hitting on ugly girls either. I have my threshold of attraction and I'm okay with that.

and 2: I don't put hot girls on a pedestal. When you face enough rejections, naturally there's a tendency, I've noticed, to really not care about how you present yourself and not changing your behavior to please anyone. Hot and ugly girls will reject anyways, regardless. This behavior really can't be faked.
Well, I said that since you said that as you evolve, looks become a less important factor and if "advanced" guys marry average girls, it's because they value less looks and more other aspects of personality. Am I correct?

I don't think looks will ever become unimportant to me. While not sufficient, I think looks are definitely a necessary condition. And I think a lot of times people use the "personality card" as a way to compensate for lack of looks. Both ugly women and men that are with ugly women.

I don't put hot girls on a pedestal but I want to fuck them. I don't care about pleasing them, but I do care about behaving in a way that is conducive to fucking them. Most often than not trying to please them is counter productive. But I don't think you can say anything you want and have to calibrate.

I do things that I'll probably don't do otherwise like using a self tanning lotion, or wear insoles, only to increase my chances with hot girls. Does that make me people pleasing?

Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
To be quite frank, I've found this post a little bit whiny and needy/validation-seeking in some aspects.

We can spend all day talking about why women have it easier and all that. What's the point? Life's not fair, but it's not only unfairness. There's always something you can do.

Like, why do you care so much about girls "chasing" you? If you want the hot girls so badly, who cares? I also find the whole "shortcut" seeking thing as a way to avoid rejection, I might be wrong, but that's what I got from it.
Is it validation seeking to want girls to chase you? If I want to fuck girls, what's the easier scenario? the one where I'm chasing or the one I'm being chased?

Is it validation seeking to want girls to tell you you're attractive and they desperately want your dick inside them?

Maybe.

But there's some validation component to all of this journey, and to a certain extent it's healthy to want that. Gll talks about this, you need to fuck hot girls to get that shit out of your system and then stop needing that validation.

I will stop posting so much though. I'll actually walk the talk and come in a few months and tell y'all how I've been doing.

Sonofagun
Goal: Get laid

Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:05 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:17 pm
tdan187 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:31 pm
I think cold approach is pretty impractical.

I'm attracted to it though cause I don't do it and it scares me and intimidates me.

I think it's one thing to have mastered cold approach and then move past it to a higher level. But after having achieved that skill set. But if you aren't at that point I think it would just be an easy excuse to not do it.

It's like anything. You have to put your time in. Once you've done that you can possibly move past it. But you can't escape the work.

I know for me, feeling like I can't approach girls is debilitating and I simply have to confront it. When I can approach hot girls consistently, then I can start thinking I'm too good for it. But until then it needs to be done.
I used to think the same. That cold approach is a "requisite" for other types of game. You first have to "earn it" through "hard work". It's hard in the beginning, it's a long journey, but if you stick to it, it keeps getting easier, you learn something new everyday!1 It's a linear progression, with each repetition you keep getting better.

It's a very romantic type of thinking. It's also masculine to be attracted to hardship. But the world doesn't necessairly work that way. No one cares about your journey or hard work.

What if there's nothing at the end of the road?

What if, after approaching your first 10k girls, there's nothing but hell for you?

You end up marrying an average or even below average chick, like so many pick up artists and red pill gurus.

Or you marry a hot girl but she holds the power dynamic in the relationship, and all that "game" you learnt was for nothing.

There are many, many ways to fail in this journey. And there are MANY life trajectories that show this. Most people quit in the beginning stages, but a lot of people give up after thousands of approaches.

Also, how many pick up artists/people that approach in general have mental health issues? I remember a significant amount of guys on the gll forums had issues with alcohol, drugs, etc.

Let's be real. All that hard work doesn't come for free. This journey drives many people insane. I recall at least 2 specific 'superstars' that went down the spiritual or religious rabbit hole.

What if you're able to have sex with hundreds of women but can't form an stable relationship and raise a family? Is the journey really worth it?

Is this even healthy?

As you say, cold approach is pretty impractical. For some reason, we've gotten used to shit stats. 1 out of 150-200 means you're disposable. And maybe you have sex with her once and never see her again.

So after a year of facing your fears, being disciplined, consistent, focused... all you get is sex 4-5 times? And most of the girls are average or slightly above average? And the sex isn't really that good since you didnt have time to develop chesmistry with the girl? Or you arent even able to achieve an erection since you only have sex once every two months? Is this really it?

If you want the benefits of overcoming social pressure, you can do other things such as public speaking, street selling, talking to strangers in general, etc.

Of course cold approach is impractical, unless:

-you live in a megacity, meaning you can easily approach 50-100 women daily. And you have good logistics, meaning you're less than 20 min away from pulling venue
-you have socioeconomic leverage. For example, white/western men in Asia or Latin America. It's a cheatcode. You get a favorable smv imbalance without sacrificing the girl's beauty.
-you already have a solid psychological foundation of self esteem, normal affectivity and social skills that allow you to withstand rejection better and have less of it, or avoid brutal rejections entirely.
-you have solid smv and game that allows you to increase your conversion ratios AND retention.

If you can get at least 3-4 hot plates, the 1000 approaches are definitely worth it.

Otherwise, what are you even doing? I ask that to myself too. What do I have to show for my effort?

I used to feel pride about my approaches.

But now I see it as a juvenile position.

Who cares?

I would change 1000 approaches for sex 100 times no doubt.

What if normal people are right? What if the way to go is to get a cute girlfriend, play it safe and get sexual experience+intimacy that makes you psychologically healthier?

What if cold approach is simply weird and alienates most people and the way to go is social circle? What if there's another way, an easier path?

This is not easy for me to confront either. I feel high regret and guilt whenever I don't approach or dont pull the trigger and close the deal.

But maybe it's just an illusion, a need to gain validation and prove that you are a man and have balls.

What if the hard road is not the best one?
If a guy gets nothing after approaching 10k girls, as you theorise, then there is something seriously wrong with him, either in terms of looks (facial deformity, terrible grooming, shorter than 5'3 etc) or hygiene-wise, or something incredibly off with his vibe. Cold approach daygame is hard but it's not supposed to be THAT hard

Most guys if they're able to socialise normally and aren't really ugly should get 1 / 100 approach to lay, if not better
Sisyphus

Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:52 am

@Sonofagun

I didn't mean that you get 0 lays after 10000 approaches, although there are people that get nothing for their first 2000.

What I do think happens is, you approach 10000, which is something insanely difficult to do, probably it's something that 99,99% of the population can't and isn't willing to do, requires a significant amount of energy, will power and time.

What I say is, after all that effort, you may still remain in scarcity and never actually develop an alpha frame.

You may never actually solve deeper issues like past trauma, being socially weird, etc.

You're simply a hard-ass that went through the trouble of talking every girl in town. Cool. Congrats.

You still need to invest massive amounts of time and energy if you want newer leads. Otherwise you're back at square one.

All while you keep getting older, you get a receding hairline, lower testosterone and sex drive, you want to focus more time on your business or work. So the most practical thing is to get into a LTR.

You may go through 10k approaches and never actually learn game, even if you get some results through sheer numbers game. If you didn't learn game, you have almost the same chance of having a shitty relationship where you become beta as a guy that never did a single approach.

Maybe that time and effort would've been better spent building your own thing that gives you fame, status, preselection etc.

Maybe it's even more productive to get on a few LTRs that you go through with a red-pill-aware mindset, where you get more sexual experience and relationship experience than you get doing those 10k approaches.

How many PUAs there are out there that remain forever socially weird? Maybe most of them?

How many of them get into LTRs, maybe even with 10/10 girls, but become huge simps?

Have you ever read The Game? What about Mystery being suicidal over one girl?

How many PUAs become Red Pill Talibans? I'm thinking Roosh V, etc.

Is this really what winning in life is?

All I'm saying is, daygame, doing lots of approaches, etc. doesn't guarantee anything, even if it takes massive amounts of dedication.

Sonofagun
Goal: Get laid

Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:47 am

Sisyphus wrote:
@Sonofagun

I didn't mean that you get 0 lays after 10000 approaches, although there are people that get nothing for their first 2000.

What I do think happens is, you approach 10000, which is something insanely difficult to do, probably it's something that 99,99% of the population can't and isn't willing to do, requires a significant amount of energy, will power and time.

What I say is, after all that effort, you may still remain in scarcity and never actually develop an alpha frame.

You may never actually solve deeper issues like past trauma, being socially weird, etc.

You're simply a hard-ass that went through the trouble of talking every girl in town. Cool. Congrats.

You still need to invest massive amounts of time and energy if you want newer leads. Otherwise you're back at square one.

All while you keep getting older, you get a receding hairline, lower testosterone and sex drive, you want to focus more time on your business or work. So the most practical thing is to get into a LTR.

You may go through 10k approaches and never actually learn game, even if you get some results through sheer numbers game. If you didn't learn game, you have almost the same chance of having a shitty relationship where you become beta as a guy that never did a single approach.

Maybe that time and effort would've been better spent building your own thing that gives you fame, status, preselection etc.

Maybe it's even more productive to get on a few LTRs that you go through with a red-pill-aware mindset, where you get more sexual experience and relationship experience than you get doing those 10k approaches.

How many PUAs there are out there that remain forever socially weird? Maybe most of them?

How many of them get into LTRs, maybe even with 10/10 girls, but become huge simps?

Have you ever read The Game? What about Mystery being suicidal over one girl?

How many PUAs become Red Pill Talibans? I'm thinking Roosh V, etc.

Is this really what winning in life is?

All I'm saying is, daygame, doing lots of approaches, etc. doesn't guarantee anything, even if it takes massive amounts of dedication.
Yes you're correct it's no guarantee of anything but I think you're looking at the worst-case scenario. Some guys do get results, and do learn and improve, and make some fantastic memories (me for example, but also my wings). You just have to be smart enough to self assess and recognise when something is working v.s. not working and self-correct if the latter is the case.

Personally for me daygame is worth the hours spent on the street. I see a good ROI.

But I do agree there are a lot of oddballs out there who get absolutely nowhere with it yet keep going and eventually burn out. It certainly can't fix any deep-seated psychological issues, though it has (for me at least) made me bolder in social situations and less anxious
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:03 am

Sisyphus wrote:
It doesn't guarantee anything, as long as you stay stuck in your own beliefs. If you want better results, you should rethink your methods after a number of approaches. I did around 2.5k last year and when I start approaching again, I'd change two to three variables - approaching spot, IG/FB closing, and maybe approaching girls who are not in a rush.

It's like building an online business - you gotta test different things after a while.

It's clear that @Fuckboy Aspirant is inspired by Lord Voldemort (I'm talking about the guy who approaches high volume in Japan, we don't want his name mentioned here) The dude really has great points about volume, states, don't being a whiny bitch, etc. But volume doesn't solve everything. Guys who dress like slobs should try upgrading their wardrobes. Fat dudes should try losing weight. Socially awkward penguins should try upgrading their social skills. There were even two guys in his group who had better results than him but he always got triggered and said they were liars.

Those guys followed lots of his principles but after a while they said "yo there must be a better way of doing things." I'm friends with one of them and even though he does high volume daily and is super forward, there are some big differences between him and Voldemort. For one, he has a good vibe. He is socially calibrated and doesn't spam canned lines. Plus he has a great IG that does a lot of heavy lifting for him.

So once again, daygame doesn't guarantee anything if you are an autistic robot who stubbornly refuses to accept there might be a better way of doing things. As long as you are open to change and do not quit, you can have decent results.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:49 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
It doesn't guarantee anything, as long as you stay stuck in your own beliefs. If you want better results, you should rethink your methods after a number of approaches. I did around 2.5k last year and when I start approaching again, I'd change two to three variables - approaching spot, IG/FB closing, and maybe approaching girls who are not in a rush.

It's like building an online business - you gotta test different things after a while.

It's clear that @Fuckboy Aspirant is inspired by Lord Voldemort (I'm talking about the guy who approaches high volume in Japan, we don't want his name mentioned here) The dude really has great points about volume, states, don't being a whiny bitch, etc. But volume doesn't solve everything. Guys who dress like slobs should try upgrading their wardrobes. Fat dudes should try losing weight. Socially awkward penguins should try upgrading their social skills. There were even two guys in his group who had better results than him but he always got triggered and said they were liars.

Those guys followed lots of his principles but after a while they said "yo there must be a better way of doing things." I'm friends with one of them and even though he does high volume daily and is super forward, there are some big differences between him and Voldemort. For one, he has a good vibe. He is socially calibrated and doesn't spam canned lines. Plus he has a great IG that does a lot of heavy lifting for him.

So once again, daygame doesn't guarantee anything if you are an autistic robot who stubbornly refuses to accept there might be a better way of doing things. As long as you are open to change and do not quit, you can have decent results.
Ahhhh

A DAYGAME VOLUME VS QUALITY DISCUSSION, HOW CAN I RESIST???

I think this debate has been going on since some less visually appealing (a.e ugly as fuck) in London started to post video infields and a schism of skeptics started to divulge this gospel: IT'S JUST A NUMBERS GAME BRO (or bruh)

Seduction it's like poker. it has a volume factor (the more game you play), and a luck factor (the better the cards)

But it implies that you know what you are doing (even if you get AA and you fold, kinda useless - aka not passing shit tests, being boring, showing neediness)

And display skills ( being able to make estimations, remember odds, reading your opponent - aka creating a interesting conversation just by observing her)

So it's normal to see spam approachers blast a "hey I like you, let's go out sometimes" 30-40 times in a session - what are their numbers tho? I never met one that could be by any metric, aside "i got laid" one, defined successful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Fuckboy Aspirant

Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:53 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:

Lord Voldemort was great lol :)

I found his content quite helpful and to be fair, aside from GLL it's pretty much the only one I could relate my approaching experience. During my first approaches (even before joining you all in KYIL, at the 200 approaches range maybe?) I was really dabbling at this and experimenting a lot of stuff like all the gimmicks and these types of things that the regular PUAs taught me and didn't notice much different, so I eventually moved out of these ideas.

Of course, I'm of the belief that you must take any teaching that is good and reflect upon and apply to try for yourself. What is not, you just let go. Like, I think it's pretty much a no-brainer that approaching whilst being overweight or even obese doing a hobo cosplay is not the best way to go about this, and that having some sort of social proof, like a good IG (It's 2023 guys, we all know that) is a booster. I think even 'Lord Voldemort' is well aware of that too.

On the last part though is where I slightly disagree, because as I told OP, it's a number's game afterall. So yeah, if you do enough approaches you'll get something. Regardless, just like sales. Yeah, if you suck, it might take longer and more tries, but it will get you something (and btw, the wonders of this approaching universe: I actually do know a super autistic fat guy who does DG and yeah, even him once in a blue moon gets some lol).

What I think though that must be adressed here is that many guys are quitting approach because they've been lied to and made believe it was easier and they're doing something wrong, and they're out there scratching their heads wondering what's wrong with them because they're not having the results that these "legendary gamers" tell they do, and they're lying ofc.

This can be seen easily by how negative some guys be talking. Thinking they're "too ugly", "too autistic", "too this and that". It's not guys, chill.

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Fuckboy Aspirant

Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:33 am

Sisyphus wrote:
I think one thing is not fear rejection and another one is actively seeking it. Avoiding any kind of rejection is needy, but trying to maximize receptivity is a logical, natural and winning mindset. In what world facing lack of results is a good thing? Maybe in the beginning stages facing that adversity grows a thick skin in you. But it's a transitional stage, to get to something better. Wanting to forever be "on the grind" seems masochistic. If anything, you get into another type of grind and face another type of adversity.

To me actively seeking rejection doesn't seem like a winner mindset. A winner, alpha guy, doesn't care about rejection at all, it doesn't exist. He does everything to get results no matter what he has to do. He achieves outcomes by any means necessary. Does it take 10000 approaches to plate 3 hot girls? Cool. Does he plate 3 hot girls by growing an instagram account? Cool too. He doesn't care about not facing rejection since rejection doesn't exist in the first place, or is irrelevant and his self esteem remains unaffected.
Well that's a double edge sword, because it's really easy to fall under that trap of "maximize" receptivity when you're also unconsciously trying to avoid rejection. As you say, it's "painful" and "masochistic". No, it's not. It doesn't mean anything. To me, now, it's neutral. I'm not taking it personally.

It means someone is not interesting in what you're offering. That's it. And then again, you're just starting off. You already had results, you know it works. But just like anything in life 'lack of results' is a requirement for 'results'. You know that. It's not only daygame.

Again, it's natural that you're thinking this way but I honestly think you should just push through, because it's too soon to be making these conclusions and definitely not productive to be having super philosophical monologues questioning things when you should be there in the frontlines. Again, I get you, this a discussion I've had multiple times with a few mates of mine also approaching early on.

And I honestly think you should stop fantasizing about what these "winner" guys do or do not. I don't know any of these amazing guys and I really don't care. In fact, if the metric is "not having your self-esteem affected by rejections" then you can call me that guy now. And approach gave me this.

But again, if that's important to you, work to BE that guy. To reach that point and then you will judge by yourself if that's really how it things work.
Sisyphus wrote:
Well, I said that since you said that as you evolve, looks become a less important factor and if "advanced" guys marry average girls, it's because they value less looks and more other aspects of personality. Am I correct?

I don't think looks will ever become unimportant to me. While not sufficient, I think looks are definitely a necessary condition. And I think a lot of times people use the "personality card" as a way to compensate for lack of looks. Both ugly women and men that are with ugly women.

I don't put hot girls on a pedestal but I want to fuck them. I don't care about pleasing them, but I do care about behaving in a way that is conducive to fucking them. Most often than not trying to please them is counter productive. But I don't think you can say anything you want and have to calibrate.

I do things that I'll probably don't do otherwise like using a self tanning lotion, or wear insoles, only to increase my chances with hot girls. Does that make me people pleasing?
Gotcha. Well I think to some extend it will never be unimportant, in the end we're all humans and physical attraction is really something that can't be faked or ignored.

Well what can I tell you, I personally don't believe there's significant things you can say/do that can make someone attracted to you. Not to say it can never change, but if we were to go that route we might as well say we should be mind-reading others. I find pointless. And again, a certain behavior that a girl might like might turn another girl off and you're will really never know. I'll much rather be myself and screen for those who like it.

There's really no "hot girl magnet gimmick", people are different and that's regardless of their looks. Ugly girls can be bitches and hot girls can be nice, and vice-versa.

If you think you can outmaneuver yourself into hot girl's pants and that's the way to go, you should do it though. As for looksmaxxing, nothing wrong with it. I thought that was what this community was about, improving yourself.

What I don't think is healthy is the whole "blackpilling" thing. I'm hearing good looking guys saying they're ugly and that's why they can't approach, that's insane.
Sisyphus wrote:
Is it validation seeking to want girls to chase you? If I want to fuck girls, what's the easier scenario? the one where I'm chasing or the one I'm being chased?

Is it validation seeking to want girls to tell you you're attractive and they desperately want your dick inside them?

Maybe.

But there's some validation component to all of this journey, and to a certain extent it's healthy to want that. Gll talks about this, you need to fuck hot girls to get that shit out of your system and then stop needing that validation.

I will stop posting so much though. I'll actually walk the talk and come in a few months and tell y'all how I've been doing.
Well guess what, we can't always have what is "easy". We can't always have the cake and eat it too. Life is unfair.

For 99% of the male population, we are the ones chasing women not the other way around, that's just how it is. And we're not entitled to anything. We can cry all we want but in the end of the day, we as non-priviledged males we have to put in the work.

If you want to fuck girls so bad, why does it matter if they're chasing you or not? You'll be doing what is needed in order to get them.

It's not wrong per se but you must understand where this is coming from, we all have that and that's okay. But at some point we also need to grow out of it too because well guess what, at some point in your life you won't be having it all? What we gonna do? Kill ourselves?

Again bro, if you feel like you can hit me up and we can talk to each other about that stuff. I've been there I not having mates who are also approaching to walk with you in this journey sucks and can be quite depressing sometimes, especially early on. Hang in there.

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓