Mr Available Bangs Colombia January 2021

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mr Available
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:17 am

Excuses wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:41 pm
Damn, always wanted to go to colombia. This will be fucking awesome. Enjoy your trip!

Btw make it clear in your bio when using tinder that you're a foreigner and you're there for a short time. This will crack their inner hoe side like a walnut.
100 is an ideal number, we'll see if my AA shows up. I'm only here for 2 weeks, I can't do 10 a day and call it quits. BTW the women are flakes and I've read it's recommended to triple book dates. I'm also not too keen on going out at night since the girls go out with their families. American pickup style cocky and fun doesn't work down here.

I'm not playing around on Tinder. I've heard that's a minefield in Colombia. I'm also trying to unlock my phone at the moment. Push comes to shove I'll buy an unlocked phone at the mall and download apps. Like they say everybody got a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Fallback to cold approaching is warm approaching. I should have gotten an unlocked phone when I had the chance.

I'm having a pretty bad day. Tomorrow can only get better.

Re: TheBastard
The PCR swab begins January 12. I dodged a bullet there.
Do me a solid and rate my online pictures please:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=425&p=7030#p7030
Mr Available

Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:39 pm

I'll be brief. I have so much to do. Within the hour of stepping foot into Colombia I had two guys invite me out to hang with their crew. I'm really flattered but am wary of getting used for money.

I'm currently on about 3 hours of sleep. I'm kind of crabby. I approached about 5 girls. One had a really nice ass, the others had big tits. The big ass one gave me her whatsapp and I'll see if I can nab her before I leave. If it were back in America usually the hot ones wouldn't give me the time of the day which is why I work on improving my finances. One was a MILF, had two others that were nasty to me. Another was a Venezuelean who had nice T and A. I think an old lady was calling me rude but I didn't care.

Initial impression of Medellin is overall above average women. The top tiers are really hot and I've seen maybe 3 or 4 of those types today. Maybe COVID has something to do with it but there weren't attractive women everywhere. Maybe about every 20 minutes one will show up but nothing like every 10 seconds that I've heard some people claim.

Just in case anybody is going soon the security guards at the grocery stores are only allowing certain people in on certain days. So for example if your ID ends in an odd number you can shop on Wednesdays. I still need to get my SIM card and that's a big reason why I can only use my phone when there's WIFI. Also think there's a curfew now, I asked around to get clarification.

I made my waitress' day by giving her a flower.

I might go out once I'm done napping. I'm tired and am rambling at thids point, no clue if a curfew is in place anyways. 100 per day isn't possible unless I go to a more target saturated area.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm

This is VERY interesting for me, learning how things are in Colombia (Medellin) right now. Yeah, when I was there I think 20/day was doable. 100 if you plan on approaching 12 hours a day.

Have fun! In 2 weeks you should be clapping some very nice, thick Colombian cheeks 8-)
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:36 pm

Mr Available wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:39 pm
I'll be brief. I have so much to do. Within the hour of stepping foot into Colombia I had two guys invite me out to hang with their crew. I'm really flattered but am wary of getting used for money.

I'm currently on about 3 hours of sleep. I'm kind of crabby. I approached about 5 girls. One had a really nice ass, the others had big tits. The big ass one gave me her whatsapp and I'll see if I can nab her before I leave. If it were back in America usually the hot ones wouldn't give me the time of the day which is why I work on improving my finances. One was a MILF, had two others that were nasty to me. Another was a Venezuelean who had nice T and A. I think an old lady was calling me rude but I didn't care.

Initial impression of Medellin is overall above average women. The top tiers are really hot and I've seen maybe 3 or 4 of those types today. Maybe COVID has something to do with it but there weren't attractive women everywhere. Maybe about every 20 minutes one will show up but nothing like every 10 seconds that I've heard some people claim.

Just in case anybody is going soon the security guards at the grocery stores are only allowing certain people in on certain days. So for example if your ID ends in an odd number you can shop on Wednesdays. I still need to get my SIM card and that's a big reason why I can only use my phone when there's WIFI. Also think there's a curfew now, I asked around to get clarification.

I made my waitress' day by giving her a flower.

I might go out once I'm done napping. I'm tired and am rambling at thids point, no clue if a curfew is in place anyways. 100 per day isn't possible unless I go to a more target saturated area.
Props on going out there man. Been in Colombia (Cali, Medellin and Bogota) in non-pandemic times, definitely tons of hot girls.

I also got toooons of girls on Tinder when I was there. I'd definitely suggest using the apps.

I'm going down there again this year. How long you staying for? Maybe we'll link up.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Mr Available

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:49 am

Joe, I leave in mid January. I might return later this year as it's not in me to go home empty handed.
Thebastard wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm
This is VERY interesting for me, learning how things are in Colombia (Medellin) right now. Yeah, when I was there I think 20/day was doable. 100 if you plan on approaching 12 hours a day.

Have fun! In 2 weeks you should be clapping some very nice, thick Colombian cheeks 8-)
God damn it!! Well to be fair the present moment is the 2nd best time to do something. I think 20 per day is still doable but everybody is coming in at different looks standards, AA, and risk assessments. I'm still looking for those target saturated areas. I think the malls are where it's at.

Random Thoughts
I'm typing this now at about 4 hours of sleep. When I return home I need to go see a sleep doctor, I'm not sure why I keep waking up in the middle of the night. It's early in the morning. It began raining yesterday late afternoon and I got caught badly off guard. Will be getting my umbrella, SIM card, and a dress shirt today. There will be more rain for the duration of my trip...the way I see it is I'll have to work smart to find the DTF big booty girls.

Maybe it's been a while since I cold approached but I'm finding about 10% of potential mates appear for 5 seconds and then vanish. Then my brain starts backwards rationalizing. I have to account for that.

Improvements from past experiences:
For the most part not intimidated by beauty. Learning photography has made me consider context for pictures. I think today I can get a picture of me in an intimate setting. In the past it would have been some lame-o pictures.

Adjustments for today:
  • Need to approach at least 1 girl-girl situation. Had none yesterday. There's a lot of these in cafes.
  • Will keep trying cold approach on the street. However will stop that as I’m having a hard time finding target saturated locations. I've reached out to people to try a night game angle for Friday and Saturday.
  • Like Andy said, my biggest solution is to keep approaching. The numbers I collect will eventually ignite.
  • Need to stop following political news. Have to focus on getting laid
  • Need to be quicker writing these posts
Mr Available

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:40 pm

Ever since my last post I fell back asleep after taking a nap. I then proceeded my day.

Approaches so far today:
I'm finding about 50/50 for girls to either walk by and ignore or they will talk for a bit and either give me a whatsapp or say no. My approach is to tell them they're beautiful, I don't use any other pick up lines like where's xyz and count that as a pickup attempt. Like I said before it's a mix of very attractive women to bangable women. The malls seem to be okay for pickup. I wasn't too fond of security following me around as I stuck out like a sore thumb. I'm slightly more comfortable with street approaches.

In 2 days at 10 approaches I got 1 lead, 1 whatsapp number that I can't log in, 8 rejections.

There's still time in the day to do more but I think I'll spend some time getting my clothes washed and planning for the weekend. I bought an umbrella, a dress shirt, and finally got that SIM card. I've never had a trip where I was this stressed, I feel like I kind of turned a page and can more focus on getting laid instead of scrambling to get WIFI or shelter from the rain.
Thebastard

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm

When I was in Medellin, the guys I met there who were mass approaching got nothing. I was surprised but the flake culture lives up to its legendary reputation. Online dating is a far better ROI in Colombia for most guys.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:15 am

Yeah I would still advise you to try tinder out. Don't get too scared about any horror stories. If you go about that you could enjoy nothing in life. Just preselect well, dont take your money/wallet with you if you're going to her place or just let her come to your place. Im sure you will have some success on tinder, because it's so easy as a foreigner.
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Motto: Consistency is key

Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:29 am

What's the covid situation like there? Can you got out to bars, restaurants etc.? My guess is no but would be interesting to see what avenue is best for foreigners by country
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Mr Available

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:48 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm
When I was in Medellin, the guys I met there who were mass approaching got nothing. I was surprised but the flake culture lives up to its legendary reputation. Online dating is a far better ROI in Colombia for most guys.
Some of the sources I've been reading stated mass approach works. In my experience it doesn't really. I think the girls have to see you a couple times, develop a narrative about you, and then will let you know they're interested. That's a big reason why I signed up for gym membership days ago. We're under curfew because there's a national holiday tomorrow.

I'll still keep trying cold approach but developing warm conditions are better.

Oh and I ponied up and bought Tinder. I can only assume the girls are stuck at home on their phones and need dick. I've tried Tinder in the US and another international country and was probably 0/1000. Yes you saw that stat right my pictures sucked. That's not even including online dating which I'm slightly more successful in if you count #.

The great news is I matched up with 4 girls today. Yes, just by trying even though my pictures aren't that good, I got matches. 1 has a BF and is messaging me right now with stuff like what are you doing. She isn't hot but she's bangeable. I'm seriously proud of myself. It's a tiny victory but I'll take it.

I'm legit kind of scared because dudes down here get jealous for stealing their girls. I don't want to get stabbed or shot. The AirBnB I'm staying in the door's made of wood. Homeboy could kick it down and kill me. I might see if I can bang her near the days when my trip ends.

For future reference I might split time between Medellin and Bogota. Given my history I wasn't expecting to get results online. If all it takes is about 2 hours of swiping to get a girl with my current portfolio I could have banged her today or tomorrow. Then get out of Dodge.
Mr Available

Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:29 am

Does anybody on the boards have experience with matching up with Colombian girls on Tinder? One of the girls told me she's not looking to hook up and is only looking for a BF. I might give it a day since girls change their minds.... I'm thinking about making it explicit in my profile as well as telling her when I match. At that point I'll have to strike while the iron is hot. I'm going back home soon, I need to hurry up.

I absolutely don't want to break a girl's heart. I'm not that kind of shithead.

PS Before I forget, once the gyms open up again I'll say hi to everyone I see. I'm not usually friendly when I'm home but I can make an exception. As usual, no strings attached, maybe it will lead to something, maybe it won't. That way nobody can kick me out for being a creep to that hottie I'm having my eyes on.
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:03 am

Stop living in fear. The chance of you getting killed by an jealous boyfriend is insanely low. Just bang the girls. They won’t tell anyone. And you‘ll be gone soon.

Try to game the Girl who wants a bf, tell her let’s have a drink at my place and see what happens. Just use Andy’s template and you‘re set. You‘re foreign. You can straight up tell them you‘re only here for a few weeks and want to have a drink and see what happens without pressure to end up in bed if you don’t like each other.
If they’re into you, they’ll come.

Sure some might want to push for a relationship since you’re a foreigner and so may seem rich to them. Still should be easy to get into their pants, just get them on a date and escalate.
Mr Available

Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:56 am

Excuses wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:03 am
Stop living in fear. The chance of you getting killed by an jealous boyfriend is insanely low. Just bang the girls. They won’t tell anyone. And you‘ll be gone soon.

Try to game the Girl who wants a bf, tell her let’s have a drink at my place and see what happens. Just use Andy’s template and you‘re set. You‘re foreign. You can straight up tell them you‘re only here for a few weeks and want to have a drink and see what happens without pressure to end up in bed if you don’t like each other.
If they’re into you, they’ll come.

Sure some might want to push for a relationship since you’re a foreigner and so may seem rich to them. Still should be easy to get into their pants, just get them on a date and escalate.
I'm inexperienced with women and I'm a late bloomer. A VERY VERY key factor to me reaching my current level is having my finances in order. So yes money does matter so don't let people tell you otherwise. I've been finding a lot of the research I've been doing leading up to this trip is at best a mixture of outdated information or at worst from unqualified people.

I had some more matches yesterday and read Andy's Tinder articles. I need to read it one more time because if my memory is correct in my position I should just go on a date and I'll need to pony up on Tinder Gold. Yesterday a lightbulb went off in my head as I've finally turned a corner in online dating. In the past my pictures sucked, they're only slightly better but that apparently is all I need to get some girls here.

I'm also working on a plan for tomorrow when the gym opens back up again. I need to go out to the tres cruces mountain hike this week.
Mr Available

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Good news:
I got one potential lead for tomorrow. I'm getting more matches although not all of them are attractive but whatever. My mindset is even if it's just a date, I'm going out at least.

Bad news:
My main card got locked and apparently there isn't anything I can do about it. It had something to do with downloading rappi and when I tried going through authentication I couldn't get the back of my ID confirmed. I need to increase the limit to my secondary card or I'll be fucked for the rest of my trip. I thankfully (?) have one more week.

I'm also having a hard time getting cabs...I'm not sure if I should go the Uber route. I need to ask around. I also need to workout really bad now.

This trip is frustrating in some ways but fulfilling in others.
Thebastard

Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:28 pm

What about cabify, isn't that working now?

Stop worrying about breaking girls' hearts. If you are in South America for a short trip, you need to go into full-on screening mode. Girls who are down, know whats up and don't expect a marriage proposal after this.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out