My road to getting laid and fixing my life

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
iwillbebetter
Goal: Get a GF
Motto: zzzzzzzzzzz

Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Excuses wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:03 pm
iwillbebetter wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Yes i know thats my problem. Which picture should i remove.
The thing is, i tried these pics on photofeeler and my best pic got a 7 or so, the close up and the coat pic got 9ish. I dont have other photos lol.

To the messaging: i write this always: heyhey👋🏻 you are very cute, whats up?
Sometimes i say something about their profile too if it interests me, for example "hot Tattoos you got there"

They respond with "thank you, not much, what about you?" Yea and so on. I ask for hobby, where they are from and number. It works but i think i fail it on whatapps. We write a little bit, set up a date but after 1-2 days they are not interested anymore.

But i have a date in 30min, lets see. I dont find her attractive tbh, but maybe i can gain some experience
Bro, please. Don't. Use. Those. Lines.

The reason why you're going on endless dates or they flaking you, is simple. You're not communicating what exactly you want. You send off some boyfriend vibes, thus in combination of not escalating on the first date, will just lead to failure.
Now with the lockdown it's even easier to invite them straight to your home / or go to their place. Because you're not allowed to meetup in the public and everything is closed. That's like tinder on godmode. Just take advantage of this, and after this phase you won't turn back anyway since this is the most effective.
What you're basically doing right now, is giving those girls boring compliments and validation they hear a thousand times a day on tinder. What's the point of you messaging them. Asking what her day is like or something just tells her you're someone who wants something from her but doesnt tell her straight up what that is, you're being a niceguy. A nice guy that thinks with compliments, going on some dates, having long convos will lead him into her pussy.
I've been like this my whole life, I send all those shitty lines to them. And what did that do for me in the end? Nothing but my time wasted and me being too scared to escalate on dates, because she doesnt even know you want in her pants, she thinks you're "NiCe" and will go on tons of dates with her to become her boyfriend maybe. But that's not the point here. You want to fuck her. On the first meet. Even if you want a girlfriend as your goal - still you have to first fuck her and build this attraction.
In the end it's up to you. But like andy said talking with girls isn't "making progress"
https://killyourinnerloser.com/talking- ... -progress/

If you think lostcauses template is too aggressive, that's okay. Use andys, its still a mix of asking questions but also communicating that you dont want something serious and you're a man thats not talking around the bush. Please try it.
I always thought that im using andys line😳

Adding 1-2 sentences After their reply, saying they are cute at the beginning and stuff..

Can you show me maybe your chats in german? Or screenshot them
Stats
-Face: Average or little above average (5,5/10)
-Body: 190cm, skinny build
-Dick: 6.3 x 4.5
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 pm

Sure. I put them into my log.
iwillbebetter

Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:23 am

I have red the guide again because my matches are stagnating, maybe 1-2 likes a dayy with newbie boost maybe 20.

I see that my profile is kinda shit, im always alone in my pics, no variety beach/travel pics or activity pics. Problem is, i literally have 0 pics of me, i dont know how to fix this. For my last pics i got a hobby photographer who makes pics very cheap, but he cant make travel pics or pics of me in a bar or idk, you know what i mean

Idk if that really is my problem tho, because in my tinder experiment this guy got 100 likes with 1 pic only. So i guess one crazy pic is enough. That means --> my looks and pics are not good enough.

Another thing i noticed is, that my pics, which are high quality, are kinda bad quality after i upload them.

So my goals right now is to meet the Girls who gave me their numbers already and Think of ways to make new pics, but not posed pics like i have. I need pics with a "soul" or authenticity
Stats
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:06 am

I still don't see your best pic yet, but someone mentioned that already.

I am still working on getting better pics, too. So I'm not the expert on it. Lots of bars still closed here (Same with beaches), and I want to get those pics badly. Just keep taking pics.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
iwillbebetter

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:22 pm

Had another new date today. Shes cute and has nice tits, but idk she told me she wants something serious, even tho i said her i dont want that. Shes messaging me nonstop and wants to meet again, but we didnt fuck.

I have another date tomorrow with girl 4 or 5 idk, veryyyy cute. I will try to hold her hands and kiss her. Would be my first kiss.

And my dreamgirl whom i matched with before i resseted my account wrote me today and asked me questions on whatsapp. Dont know if shes a time waster. Because she wants to meet after 2020.. wtf? But i said ok, i really want her.

Tbh im kinda overhelmed with this right now, chatting with like 20 girls at once, even if its just addind 1-2 sentences to their replies. I have 4 safe girls right now who want to meet me for 2 second time. I Think i will try to fuck them first and then swipe more. What do you do after you fuck them? Do you meet them again?
Stats
Excuses

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:51 pm

iwillbebetter wrote:
Had another new date today. Shes cute and has nice tits, but idk she told me she wants something serious, even tho i said her i dont want that. Shes messaging me nonstop and wants to meet again, but we didnt fuck.

I have another date tomorrow with girl 4 or 5 idk, veryyyy cute. I will try to hold her hands and kiss her. Would be my first kiss.

And my dreamgirl whom i matched with before i resseted my account wrote me today and asked me questions on whatsapp. Dont know if shes a time waster. Because she wants to meet after 2020.. wtf? But i said ok, i really want her.

Tbh im kinda overhelmed with this right now, chatting with like 20 girls at once, even if its just addind 1-2 sentences to their replies. I have 4 safe girls right now who want to meet me for 2 second time. I Think i will try to fuck them first and then swipe more. What do you do after you fuck them? Do you meet them again?
Text the first girl you've been on a date today next time to come over to your place / or invite yourself to her place as in "Lass uns zusammen bei dir was trinken. Ich bring den Wein mit. Zeit morgen abend um 8?" or "Trinken wir was zusammen bei mir. Zeit morgen abend um 8?"
And that's it. If she declines, then she is most likely a timewaster, since it would be the second date and you still havent fucked. If she gives you some excuse tell her "Zurzeit ist lockdown, arsch kalt draußen und fast alles hat zu. Lass uns also ganz gemütlich was bei mir trinken und den neusten Film auf netflix schauen."
And when she's at your place. It's easy. You flirt, kino, drink something. And when you put the movie in, you directly lay your arm around her and within 5 minutes your tongue will be inside her mouth. And the rest will be magic. Good luck bro.

I still don't get how you meet them all in public, when there is this hard lockdown here, where you're literally not allowed to meet in public lol. Just meet them at your or her place.

Normally if I fuck them once, yes I try to meet them again. But this doesn't work always since some girls ghost with whatever reason they have.
iwillbebetter

Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 pm

Excuses wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:51 pm
iwillbebetter wrote:

Text the first girl you've been on a date today next time to come over to your place / or invite yourself to her place as in "Lass uns zusammen bei dir was trinken. Ich bring den Wein mit. Zeit morgen abend um 8?" or "Trinken wir was zusammen bei mir. Zeit morgen abend um 8?"
And that's it. If she declines, then she is most likely a timewaster, since it would be the second date and you still havent fucked. If she gives you some excuse tell her "Zurzeit ist lockdown, arsch kalt draußen und fast alles hat zu. Lass uns also ganz gemütlich was bei mir trinken und den neusten Film auf netflix schauen."
And when she's at your place. It's easy. You flirt, kino, drink something. And when you put the movie in, you directly lay your arm around her and within 5 minutes your tongue will be inside her mouth. And the rest will be magic. Good luck bro.

I still don't get how you meet them all in public, when there is this hard lockdown here, where you're literally not allowed to meet in public lol. Just meet them at your or her place.

Normally if I fuck them once, yes I try to meet them again. But this doesn't work always since some girls ghost with whatever reason they have.
Thanks bro. You help me a lot.

I meet them on the street just walking and talking. They want to meet me again idk maybe im just lucky or we are just vibing well. But first lemme try your suggestion
Stats
iwillbebetter

Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:03 pm

First rejection ever

Another date today. Man i should stop matching with 18-21 yo. They all live with their parents too, like me.

Anyway, she did most of the talking like always. Im not that talkative, i just ask questions or comment on things, need to change that. Or people thing im boring or smth. She didnt asked me anything idk, maybe i looked different irl? Not possible. We walked for 2h and then said by. She didnt even look back when she went into the train, so no interest.

On whatsapp i asked her yes or no, she said no. I would have said no too, we didnt click, but yea i let her choose anyway. It still feels bad ngl.

Idk im still not getting close on getting laid. The girl yesterday wants me to wait weeks before inviting me over. Other 2 girls are out of town now because of christmas. Back to swiping...

And im not even sure if i want to get laid like crazy with different women or want a good gf. Need to think about that
Stats
iwillbebetter

Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:36 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:24 pm
iwillbebetter wrote:
And im not even sure if i want to get laid like crazy with different women or want a good gf. Need to think about that
Why not both? Why not try to get a good gf WHILE getting laid with different women? Girls do it too lol.
Lol you are very high iq man🤣 didnt even think about it, for real...
Stats
Excuses

Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:51 pm

iwillbebetter wrote:
First rejection ever

Another date today. Man i should stop matching with 18-21 yo. They all live with their parents too, like me.

Anyway, she did most of the talking like always. Im not that talkative, i just ask questions or comment on things, need to change that. Or people thing im boring or smth. She didnt asked me anything idk, maybe i looked different irl? Not possible. We walked for 2h and then said by. She didnt even look back when she went into the train, so no interest.

On whatsapp i asked her yes or no, she said no. I would have said no too, we didnt click, but yea i let her choose anyway. It still feels bad ngl.

Idk im still not getting close on getting laid. The girl yesterday wants me to wait weeks before inviting me over. Other 2 girls are out of town now because of christmas. Back to swiping...

You're doing beginner mistakes. That's why they reject you / you're not having sex. You're telling girls you're not looking for something super serious like in andys template, meetup and then walk and talk for hours?
Of course her pussy will dry up and she will leave. This whole "let's have a walk to see if we click" is only a reason for you and for her to see if you both like each other. Nothing more. You shouldn't take this so specific. It's not a "have a walk-date and then i'll ask her in whatsapp if she's into me". It should be a 5-20 mins walk with preferably some kino and flirting and to see if you'd even want to bang her. If so, then you tell her "It's getting cold here, let's go to my place and have a drink together" or "it's getting quite cold here, let's go to your place and have a drink together".
And that's it. If she says why, you use andy's answer as in saying "Because I'm into you and want to make out with you, silly."
If she says no. That's okay. She's not that interested or has some other reasons. Just say "That's cool. I have to get some things done anyway".

You're putting girls off because you're not the one they actually expected to meet. When saying "Nothing serous, let's see what happens", they expect YOU to make a move. They expect YOU to take charge and bring them home. Since that's what it's all about. And she agreed on this, albeit not overtly. Having a walk is only there for her, to check if you're a creep and the guy she saw on the pics. It's only there to make her comfortable. And most girls already get comfortable enough after 5 minutes. Because you both agreed already on those terms - those are: potentially having sex together.

But when you're not making a move for 2 hours as in walking in this cold ass shitty weather, you're exposing yourself as someone who's either extremely afraid to make a move, who's maybe not that much into her or being okay with taking things slow or getting put into the friendzone. No, my man. That's not what you actually want.

I'm not saying that two hours talking is a no-go. It's completely fine IF you're at her place already, have a drink and touch each other all the time and having flirty/deep talks. And then you escalate.
But you can't do that in public. You can't walk for that long or sit on a bench for this long and don't do anything. I'd be pissed too if a girl that told me she's not looking for something super serious, but then I'm trapped in walking for hours in the cold-ass weather. I would freeze my ass off, gain nothing and get the fuck out of there as soon as possible.

You really should reread Andy's tinder guide. Especially the dating-section.
https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/

In concerns of your problem with not having your own place. You're not a teen anymore. Yes, you're in your parents place. But you can't tell me they don't allow any visitors? You're a grown man. You bring her to your room and that's it. If you both cross parents just tell them "hi, that's Sarah. We're going to chill in my room." if you're extra nervous that your mom will step into your room say "if you want something, just text me."
Or lock the damn room.

Or just go to her place. When you meet her parents, you dont have to have any conversation. You just say hello and follow her to her room. It's no biggie. You're not the first guy that she'll be having over.

So. Next time you meet up with a girl, try to meet them straight at your/her place. If she's not keen to that, okay, have a short walk for 10 minutes and then take the lead and just say: "It's getting cold. Let's go to your place and we’ll hangout some more."
That's it. And when you're at her place, make a move as soon as possible. Just force yourself to do it. Because "there isn't a perfect moment". You create this moment.

MattsCrib wrote:
iwillbebetter wrote:
Why not both? Why not try to get a good gf WHILE getting laid with different women? Girls do it too lol.
He's right.
You need to get this mindset out of your head that you have to focus on only one girl and that you "have" to find a girlfriend. No, to build a long term relationship you both first have to get to know each other for some months. Have regularly crazy sex. Chemistry has to be there. And you should vet her and look for red flags, not jump straight into any relationship, this will only get you fucked (and not in a good way).
Meet tons of girls. Fuck all of them. And build plates as in fwbs. Relax, have abundance. And over time you'll see what girl could be a potential girlfriend. The other way around will fuck you up big times.
Excuses

Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:03 am

MattsCrib wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:13 am
Excuses wrote:
He's right.
You need to get this mindset out of your head that you have to focus on only one girl and that you "have" to find a girlfriend. No, to build a long term relationship you both first have to get to know each other for some months. Have regularly crazy sex. Chemistry has to be there. And you should vet her and look for red flags, not jump straight into any relationship, this will only get you fucked (and not in a good way).
Meet tons of girls. Fuck all of them. And build plates as in fwbs. Relax, have abundance. And over time you'll see what girl could be a potential girlfriend. The other way around will fuck you up big times.
At the same time, it's pretty nuanced. Most of the people that have the best relationships I know didn't date/fuck around before finding each other, nor did they fuck a lot before getting into a relationship :D But yeah, I do live in a small town, so there are slightly different dynamics at play. It doesn't always fuck you up.
Exceptions exist. But how can you know if it's the "best" relationship? Have you looked in their bedroom? Have you checked, what he's doing behind her back? Have you checked if she's truly loyal to him? Many couples look happy, but you don't actually know what's going on behind the scenes. Or if they just use each other as emotional tampons and validation. Present the public this perfect illusion.
And then there's also enough branch swinging happening, enough "happy" married couples that suddenly divorce.
To find a long-term relationship is easy. People change relationships like underwear. Today you're big in love, tomorrow you love someone else. AWALT.
But whatever. That's not the topic. He shouldn't focus on only one girl - no matter if disney movies tell that this is the thing to do. That won't help him to find a girlfriend, and it especially won't help him to find a great girlfriend.
iwillbebetter

Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Excuses wrote:
iwillbebetter wrote:
First rejection ever

You're doing beginner mistakes. That's why they reject you / you're not having sex. You're telling girls you're not looking for something super serious like in andys template, meetup and then walk and talk for hours?
Of course her pussy will dry up and she will leave. This whole "let's have a walk to see if we click" is only a reason for you and for her to see if you both like each other. Nothing more. You shouldn't take this so specific. It's not a "have a walk-date and then i'll ask her in whatsapp if she's into me". It should be a 5-20 mins walk with preferably some kino and flirting and to see if you'd even want to bang her. If so, then you tell her "It's getting cold here, let's go to my place and have a drink together" or "it's getting quite cold here, let's go to your place and have a drink together".
And that's it. If she says why, you use andy's answer as in saying "Because I'm into you and want to make out with you, silly."
If she says no. That's okay. She's not that interested or has some other reasons. Just say "That's cool. I have to get some things done anyway".

You're putting girls off because you're not the one they actually expected to meet. When saying "Nothing serous, let's see what happens", they expect YOU to make a move. They expect YOU to take charge and bring them home. Since that's what it's all about. And she agreed on this, albeit not overtly. Having a walk is only there for her, to check if you're a creep and the guy she saw on the pics. It's only there to make her comfortable. And most girls already get comfortable enough after 5 minutes. Because you both agreed already on those terms - those are: potentially having sex together.

But when you're not making a move for 2 hours as in walking in this cold ass shitty weather, you're exposing yourself as someone who's either extremely afraid to make a move, who's maybe not that much into her or being okay with taking things slow or getting put into the friendzone. No, my man. That's not what you actually want.

I'm not saying that two hours talking is a no-go. It's completely fine IF you're at her place already, have a drink and touch each other all the time and having flirty/deep talks. And then you escalate.
But you can't do that in public. You can't walk for that long or sit on a bench for this long and don't do anything. I'd be pissed too if a girl that told me she's not looking for something super serious, but then I'm trapped in walking for hours in the cold-ass weather. I would freeze my ass off, gain nothing and get the fuck out of there as soon as possible.

You really should reread Andy's tinder guide. Especially the dating-section.
https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/

In concerns of your problem with not having your own place. You're not a teen anymore. Yes, you're in your parents place. But you can't tell me they don't allow any visitors? You're a grown man. You bring her to your room and that's it. If you both cross parents just tell them "hi, that's Sarah. We're going to chill in my room." if you're extra nervous that your mom will step into your room say "if you want something, just text me."
Or lock the damn room.

Or just go to her place. When you meet her parents, you dont have to have any conversation. You just say hello and follow her to her room. It's no biggie. You're not the first guy that she'll be having over.

So. Next time you meet up with a girl, try to meet them straight at your/her place. If she's not keen to that, okay, have a short walk for 10 minutes and then take the lead and just say: "It's getting cold. Let's go to your place and we’ll hangout some more."
That's it. And when you're at her place, make a move as soon as possible. Just force yourself to do it. Because "there isn't a perfect moment". You create this moment.

MattsCrib wrote:

He's right.
Yea in short form: i need to grow some balls.

Bro you help me so much, i will try to neet them directly at home next time. Ty!
Stats
iwillbebetter

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:40 am

I had a date yesterday and 2 more dates on the weekend. 1 girl is crazy she wants to chat every fucking second like im her boyfriend or so. Im answering every few hours no time for this shit

Its weird that i dont get any likes from tinder after i used my boost on ssturday or friday. Boost gave me around 25likes but since then i didnt get any new like/Matches. Resetting isnt the solution because i always swipe the same girls again. Does this happen to you guys too?
Stats
Reservoir
Name: Dimitri
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:55 am

Boosts are getting me less likes as well recently. Maybe it's the holiday season.
  • Goals:
    • 1 cold approach lay
    • 5 approaches in 1 day
    • 10 approaches in 1 day
    • 20 approaches in 1 day
    • Reach Milestone: 20 lifetime lays [29/20]
iwillbebetter

Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:55 pm

Have some dates planned the next days. Girls are super down to meet for something casual, feels good.

But im a little bit depressed, wanted to lose my v card before 2021 and before i turn 25 but not gonna happen i think.

And tinder is pretty much dead for me. I was thinking a long time about it, my profile sucks ass, BUT i will fix it. Main Problem is that it isnt authentic. I cant always pay a photographer tho, need to order my own camera. Lets see what 2021 brings. Thats its for now. Peace out
Stats