My road to getting laid and fixing my life

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
iwillbebetter
Goal: Get a GF
Motto: zzzzzzzzzzz

Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 am

Got my first kiss today!!

This girl invited me to her house to watch netflix. It couldnt be clearer that she wanted to fuck lol but im such a pussy i swear.

We sat down for 10mins and talked, she came closer and closer to me. After that we started the movie and she started to cuddle me. Opening up more and more as the movie progressed. I started to touch her and she touched me everywhere. She looked at me the whole time, her face was like 5cm away from mine. Asked me if i could see her if she would kiss me, i said not its dark lmao. We watched another hour, she turned around and suddenly kissed me. Lol. I dont even know how to kiss i hope i didnt fucked it up. But i didnt Progress from there so she felt akward and ran to her dog lol. Wtf am i doing.

But nevermind, atleast i got my first kiss lol
Stats
-Face: Average or little above average (5,5/10)
-Body: 190cm, skinny build
-Dick: 6.3 x 4.5
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:46 am

Good. I remember my first kiss, and it was shit. Thankfully, I had more practice the same day: a 1 1/2 hr bus ride in the dark, and I got to practice a LOT more kissing techniques whenever I felt like it. Fuck, that time was hotter than the few times I fucked.

That's what I'd suggest, too. If you can, just spend a block of time kissing and kissing only. No pressure to escalate, because this should come naturally from both of you. If you eacalate, try squeezing one of her boobs, but ONLY if she's really getting into making out with you.

You're a decent looking dude, so I really believe this shouldn't be very hard for you. Congrats on the 1st kiss!
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
iwillbebetter

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:38 am

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:46 am
Good. I remember my first kiss, and it was shit. Thankfully, I had more practice the same day: a 1 1/2 hr bus ride in the dark, and I got to practice a LOT more kissing techniques whenever I felt like it. Fuck, that time was hotter than the few times I fucked.

That's what I'd suggest, too. If you can, just spend a block of time kissing and kissing only. No pressure to escalate, because this should come naturally from both of you. If you eacalate, try squeezing one of her boobs, but ONLY if she's really getting into making out with you.

You're a decent looking dude, so I really believe this shouldn't be very hard for you. Congrats on the 1st kiss!
Thx. But i feel beta af. Like she was almost inside me when we cuddled. I was such a pussy. Hope that wasnt a big turn off for her.
Stats
SIGMA_1234

Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:52 am

Don't worry. Of course, you should always judge the scenario, but I find that it's easier "to say sorry than ask for permission" for these cases recently. I will always push for escalation, but if she doesn't want to, I will stop for a while and try again later. At least, they know you have sexual attraction for them, and it won't be awkward when she knows you're attracted to her when you're in a romantic/ erotic situation.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

$ Goals:
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm

First kiss is huge man that's great - one step at a time
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
HotEnigma
Name: Aaron
Goal: Lose Body Fat
Motto: Play to Win

Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:00 pm

Just escalate next time. Even if it feels weird/awkward, go for it. It won't feel smooth or comfortable until you get used to making those moves consistently. Just go until she stops you, and if she doesn't, then you're in
iwillbebetter

Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:16 am

Met her again today. It was clear that she wanted to fuck. She touched my penis and stuff but i didnt escalate. I think at this point its over for me. What else can she do, really? Why im like this lol....

Anyway i found out that she is into BDSM, likes rough sex (like she wants me to destroy her, literally. Likes to get choked until she pass out and stuff). And she doesnt have a gag reflex, i fingered her throat lol, felt like a boss that moment haha

But i need to sort my head out really, other girls wont make it that easy for me. I hope she didnt lost interest in me. Last time i stayed there until 4am, now she kinda threw me out at 10pm..
Stats
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:04 am

Hey dude, I was in the exact same spot once. Your best bet is to just hit her up and explain why you're nervous. You 'might' be able to get another date and overcome your anxiety but it's probably not gonna happen without some sort of change. If you're honest and she understands then you'll be much more relaxed if there's a next time you meet up
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
SIGMA_1234

Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:04 am

iwillbebetter wrote:
Met her again today. It was clear that she wanted to fuck. She touched my penis and stuff but i didnt escalate. I think at this point its over for me. What else can she do, really? Why im like this lol....
What! She was giving you signs that she wanted to fuck, but what stopped you? Is it some belief you have inside? Do you think you're not good enough to fuck a girl? Or maybe you have a deep subconscious belief that sex is dirty for religious purposes (I know I had them)?

It's ok if you don't answer me, and I'm not knocking you because you fucked up here. Because God knows how many times I fucked up this year, too.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

$ Goals:
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:44 am

Well, may be a lost cause, after two dates she either wonders whats wrong with her, or whats wrong with you.
What matters is you have a proof a girl can find you desirable, so dont worry if you fuck up, you can just try with another girl.
Hope it takes pressure off your shoulders
Giles
Goal: AA Program

Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:32 pm

There's nothing wrong with you - it's simply a result of not having any experience.
When I was a virgin I was scared shitless to escalate, it just took one single time, and after that night, I've never had much trouble escalating.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:32 pm

iwillbebetter wrote:

Anyway i found out that she is into BDSM, likes rough sex (like she wants me to destroy her, literally. Likes to get choked until she pass out and stuff). And she doesnt have a gag reflex, i fingered her throat lol, felt like a boss that moment haha

But i need to sort my head out really, other girls wont make it that easy for me. I hope she didnt lost interest in me. Last time i stayed there until 4am, now she kinda threw me out at 10pm..
Don't fret my man. Eventually you will get so frustrated at yourself for not escalating that you will course correct and make these BDSM dreams of these girls come true! :evil:
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out