Gabi's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Gabi
Name: Gabi
Goal: learn investment
Motto: Dn't need to be good all the time,just when needed

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post 11

I'm studying more than before but still not enough

I went visit my mate in an other small city, so i let this fucker swiped freely on tinder to see how are the girls in the area, he ended up using one of my boost -_- (i'm not using them because i first need to focus on my studies)
So i set my location to my home and got around 16 matches for all the evening, it was this saturday at 21h so it's okay

I messaged all of them and i have 3 dates planned for this week, i want to focus on enjoying myself around chicks, it's probably why i fucked up so many time in the past. Because I was always so focused on "how can i make this girl to like me " and it ended up poorly , but every time that i was chilling and enjoying the moment i got really good results.

PS : i clicked on some random button "bump topic", don't know what it does, didn't mean to do it
First finish my studies. [Done]
Then my own place. [Done]
Finally my best sexlife ! [Ongoing !!!]
Gabi

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Post 12

Yoo boïs
Just ended my second tinder date ! She wasn't dtf so we just kissed, and she wasn't really into meeting full stranger so i just get back home asap and texted her. As i said, i made all i can to enjoy myself during this date and it was exactly what i needed to do !
Have a second date tomorrow with another girl, she sent me a confirmation text during this date haha

Also i have subscribed to tinder plat, and it really increased my match, around 1 every 1 - 2 hours. Maybe i'm just boosted because i just sub ... idk

Anyway go back to my studies. Because i reckted my first semester, i just feel like i don't really need to pressure myself to work, so i don't work that much (even if it remain 1-2 houres a day out of courses)

And finally, i bought accessories for my dslr (umbrella, light and reflector) i'm going to go all-in my new set after this semester !
Gabi

Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:44 pm

Post 13

Did my second date, we talked for around an hour and half, kissed but she wasn't dtf.
I will just go for an second date to get my first lay !
Gabi

Sat May 01, 2021 8:03 pm

post 14

Didn't updated my log for more than a month now
Since my last 2 dates, i didn't do anything tinder related, no photo or date. I just bought some lights and umbrella to fix the light of my pics
i don't have logistics, so i just don't enjoy the last part of the process of meeting women, like i enjoy the date, i enjoy making out, but i hate the part where the only way to have intimacy is that the girl has her place and is ok that we go to her place. It make everything more hard and time consuming ...
Because of that, i prefer to pause everything and just wait for about a year until i can move out.

Even if i stopped on tinder, i still put a lot of effort on my other goals, i finished most of my project for my school and will soon be done with this year. Kind of rocking the first year of my degree

I will probably not post in my log before few month or early summer, because i won't have any new stuff tinder related and i keep a personal journal on my phone for my other personal goals
Gabi

Thu May 27, 2021 7:15 pm

Post 15

Last week i had a "party" with some classmates, and i was really bored. I realised that i wasn't in an "fuck yes" attitude toward meeting other people. So i forced my self to have the right attitude , and it's really changing the way i interact with the world now

Yesterday i hangout with one of my mate, got drunk, activated tinder, got a shitload of matchs during few hours and set up a date for this monday.
I also matched and chatted with a girl i had already met in person, she seems to be really interested for a date, unfortunately this can't happen until few weeks. But it's fine, like i said in some of my previous posts, i don't have any logistic so i don't hope to get laid or date.

But the fact that it is now so easy for me to have a date, yet i can't enjoy it because of my lack of logisitic, turn me crazy. I know i could just go along and date girls which has already their own place, or find some alternative like hotel or rb&b, but i'm not interested in that, it just make me feel powerless or some shit like that.

Anyway, got a date for this monday, and my semester is over so i can go back taking pics
Gabi

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Post 16

-
Gabi

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:22 am

Post 17

TLDR : got my firsr ever nude from my hot friend and made an introspection about the way i manage my emotion. Which leaded me to find some new goals about social interactions and intimate relationship

---

Got my first ever nude from a girl to me, the chick is a solid 8, clean anonyme and nice pose
I just sent her a meme, out of the blue and for fun, asking for tits pic, then she was down for sending me some. It's a girl that was strongly into me from the past (she still is but she live few hundred km from me now)
Then i had a chill conversation about open relationship (she is into one and im interresting of the way theses works)

It was all natural and chill, so it validated a strong idea that i had on the way i communicate
The cunt i am comunicate in a way that i only want to be appreciate by the other talking to me. I dont use my emotion to interact and be in a flow state of communication. I build anxiety, and start manipulate what i say or i'm about to say to look good m.

This way of communicating has made my social life a fucking emotionnal hell ! I realised that 99 % of the time im put of my house, in the unknown, im feeling strong negative emotion and im struggeling toa managed theses negative emotion.

This make a strong feedback loop where i start feeling bad because i feel bad so i need to stop feel bad which make me feel bad but less...

Also i realise that i want more relationship, with chicks, that are based on sexual attraction. I want it to be easy and natural to ask for nudes or sex like a did with my old friend.

---

Fortunately, i was to a synphonic orchestra where i meditated on my emotions, i felt huge pain and stress everywhere on my body (emotionnal related pain) and had to let all that shit go. An experience that shown me that all my emotionnal system to react to the outside world is fucked. It s all over the place, nothing make sense, like im managing my emotion to what and why ? I have not a single valid answer to these questions. Which can explain why i can't connect to people. Because my anxiety of fucking up something that i dont know but try to avoid make me act like a retard

So, i decided to fix some new goals :
1. Connecting with people, from an emotionnal perspective
2. Learn how to behave as an sexual individual and as a man (bodylanguage and social tension)
3. Learn how to sexualise a relasionship
4. Learn how to pick girls up (bodylanguage, talking and touching)

Theses goals are not well defined so i will develop them in a soon futur

Sorry any grammar mistake, i didn't slept a lot
Gabi

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:21 am

Post 18

I got my first lay through tinder, it was yesterday night with a chick that i had already met in the past but i had never really talked to her. I matched with her on tinder and we set a date.
The sex was terrible, i was to anxious, the logistic was the same, the condom was to small for me (and the dumbass i am only brought 1), the night was not compfy but there was a lot of cuddle so i guess it's ok ... And i don't mind that it was not good, i gave myself the permission to suck ... so i'm good

Also, i went 2weeks on holyday, where stuffs happended and it made me more comfortable touching women and flirting.

On the tinder side, my new set of picture i took around 1or2 months ago, are working pretty fine. I honestly can have 2-3 date a week without any boost (but there isn't really any screening except that i'm not looking for anything serious)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:29 am

Good work.

Keep grinding.
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Gabi

Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:15 am

Post 19

Last post i talked about my firstlay, and the fact the sex was not that good. Between, i saw her multiple time, and it went better and better

Few days ago i had a date with a cute blond girl that i matched on tinder few days before. We talked during 2 hours sitting on a bench, and during all the date, there was little to no sexual tension and no physical touched. After the 2 hours, i just asked her if she wanted to go to my place and she said yes.
At my place, i just kissed her and when i asked her how she like it (rough or soft) she just said "im gona kill the mood, but its my first time". From there i just focused on her and made my best to make her feel comfortable and having a great time, which she did. It was all kissing, cuddling and going slow
At the end, she thanked me for being that caring

Had to finished off my self in the bathroom ...
Also, after she sucked me, it pained my dick so hard, her saliva didn't went well with my tip (idk why), it just burned
Overall, one of the best experience i had from now
Gabi

Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:43 am

post 20

I met a girl from an app called fruitz and it was one of the only few that i keep messaging more than few messages before a date.
We met once for a drink and nothing happened due to a lack of logistic. But we ended meeting again few days later at her parent place (she had to go back to her parent due to covid)
She is older than me and have way more experience than i have, so the sex was just easy and relaxing, she is more into sextoys and kinky stuff which was enjoyable.
Also, like every of my lay, i didn't had to "perform" to have sex, all i had to do was to show up, have a good time talking to the girls, and at the end of the date ask her to go to my place or set up a way to meet for funtime
And when there was little to no sexualisation/sexual tension, all i had to do for the situation to be more sexual was to go for a kiss. A great way to kiss a girl from no where during a date is to simply say "i really want to kiss you but i don't know if i can right now", if she say anything other than a "no" or smthing negative i can go in. What will mostly happen is that the girl will not know what to say, so i just go and say "let see if i can". had never failed me, and seem to be more "natural" than an all in.

Now that i'm looking back, i'm kind of bored of the generic patern of having sex like : oral -> pentration -> orgasm
even if it's my third lay, i want to change this set up asap

Having few lays really change the inner tension of "i didn't have sex for a while", or "i can't have sex", into "i have a way to have sex, so it's cool, no need to panic"

I'm actually satisfied with my result from tinder, around 15 dates, 3 lay and a good profile over the last 6 months, and with a fucked up logistic
So i'm going to pause tinder and posting for the upcoming 4 month until i'm getting my own place/starting working
Gabi

Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 pm

Hi,

8 years ago, when I was still in highschool, i was the typical average guy with no physics, an above average look, a lot of social anxiety, no connections with my emotions and obviously a virgin.
This situation was a real pain, because I knew I could be a better version of myself, and I wanted to have some female attention and eventually get laid.
So, I just worked on myself, and hoped that my situation would change. Obviously I didn’t knew what I was doing, so it was just trial and error for many years. Yet thanks to that, i massively improved my look, started working out, got rid of most of my social anxiety (with baby step i just kept talking to everyone i could), learned to groom my beard and hair, i learned how to write and talk and i became really connected with my emotion, i went from constant apathy to happy guy that is always aware of his feeling !
But, even with all thoses improvements, I still didn’t got laid until i was 22 because i live at home with my family, where there is literally no intimacy, i share my bedroom with my brother and there is ALWAYS someone at home, and this situation really block me in my sexual life. Whenever I have an opportunity with a girl, I just brush it off because I have this feeling of hopelessness, that even if the girl is DTF, I won't have the logistics, so I won’t be able to get laid. Plus, the resentment of “failing” so close would be more painful than just walking away at the beginning (before approaching). Obviously I’m wrong, because there is the possibility that the girl could be in charge of the logistics or “public” sex, but this doesn’t really bring any motivation for me, because I know that the next girl will probably not be able to take the responsibility and the frustration will still be there.
So, with this mentality, that I have since changed, I just focused on myself, improving in any domain while knowing that one day, all thoses sacrifices would eventually pay off.

Around a year ago, I joined this community, I red the tinder guide of Andy, and went all in. I improved my looks with accessories, improved my wardrobe with more “fuckboy” clothes, bought some light and a DSLR, then took a shit-ton of pictures, like +5K, which got me a good set of pictures. I installed the app, took the platinum membership, swiped like a madman for hours, got hundreds of matches, went to a dozen dates, got laid with 3 different girls (with one being a virgin) and went into a massive pause of a year to finish my master degree. And because I'm still in this situation of no intimacy, and have a lot of work to do for school, I just stopped dating and going on dates until I change my environment.

Finally, I have now finished my degree, I saved around 7K, got a job and I'm looking for a flat tomorrow ! All thoses years of disciplines resulted in me having a great situation, a good body, being good looking and being ready to just swipe, message and fuck girls as soon as i get a bed!
I did my homework, and I will soon enjoy the fruits of my work !
27d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gabi

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:10 pm

I went looking for a place this monday, and i found a small appartement, like 23m2 with furnitures for less than my budget. At first i wasn't motivated to get small place, but the fact that this place is really quiet, not to hot in the summer and litteraly in the middle of my city made me take it on the spot.
At the moment i got the keys, surely next week or the week after, i'm going all in on tinder again.
Gabi

Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi,

As i said in the previous post, i found an appartment in the hypercenter of my city.
After some administration, i'm ready to sign the lease tomorrow !

I also cut my hair and let my beard grow, i'm getting a lot more attention from women in the street, which clearly indicate me that i need to keep my beard and i need a fade
Gabi

Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:03 pm

I just signed my lease, i now have my own place !!

I'm going to set up some date for next weeks !
So I enabled my tinder account and got a pretty good amount of matches (like 15 in a day and half), but it suddenly stopped (like no more matches for about 12 hours). I know it's how tinder work (usually for me it come by batch, like 5-6 matches in 2 or 3 hours then nothing for few hours) but it kind of frustating. I'm going to take better photos to improve my profil.