Gabi's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Gabi
Name: Gabi
Goal: learn investment
Motto: Dn't need to be good all the time,just when needed

Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:23 pm

Hey,

I got my first appartment a week ago, imediately after that, i went on tinder and started setting up dates. I dated this girl that was really into me, we talked for 3-4 days until we arranged a date.
She had 25 kilos more than her pictures, and wasn't really cute, but it wasn't that big of a deal. We talked for about an hour before going to my place, we took a shower and i fingered her for like 2-5 min, and she told me i made her cum like +5 times. It was just so easy, idk if it common but i just need to stimulate her clit a little and she will almost imediately cum.
So, knowing that, i played with it during all the evening and in total i made her cum at least 10 time (surely wayyy more, but 10 is a certainty). In the morning, she was just in love with my dick, which is probably the most ego boosting experience of my life.
She wanted me to come over the day after and the day after after, which i did but only the second day.
We have an agreement to be exclusif for oral, like she love sucking like mad but don't want to risk anything (STD) so, as long as i don't get/give oral from other people without protection, we can doing it (oral) without protection, and i'm ok with that.
She also got bruises on her palate from sucking me, which i find fucking hot lol

I also almost got laid from a girl i met at a town party, she was cute, and had a picture of me (from my tinder) on her phone (?!?). I got her numer and we had a date yesterday, she wasn't really into getting laid at the time, but would probably have accepted if i had pushed a little bit. But i'm not interrested into pushing anyone to have sex with me so, we just kept talking. She is really hot, like a solid 8.5/10 on my own standards. I'm really looking forward to meet her again.
First finish my studies. [Done]
Then my own place. [Done]
Finally my best sexlife ! [Ongoing !!!]