Toast's AA log - Completed :) - Reuploading my videos as well

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:29 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:01 am
Weighed in at 190 this morning!
Yeah buddy.

I remember I had two people look on their phone for this one. The closest Sesame street was over 1000 miles away. Hahaha. They still didn't get it. So I made them type on their phone into Google. "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street".

They still didn't get it. Lol I forgot how fun day 22 was.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:07 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:29 pm
They still didn't get it. So I made them type on their phone into Google. "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street".
I'll have to try this one today when I redo the drill.
sundleboro wrote:
Come on Toast, you could have done the whole thing today. It's so short! Was it procrastination? The silent killer.
I was doing the drill before work, but that is probably just an excuse. I could have gone into the trader joes near by and just asked everyone in the store and been done with it so ur right.
sundleboro wrote:
For the edits, I think they look too 2012-era Instagram-y. I liked the original coloring, maybe try adding some more saturation but that's it.
Thanks for the input, they do kind of look like I slapped an Instagram filter on and just cropped it. That's kind of what I did cuz I was using a very basic editing program. I watched a bunch of videos on portraits and editing so hopefully I learned something and I can take a better next set of pictures.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Toast

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:35 am

Day 22b / 23?

Part 2 of Sesame St. drill.

Challenged myself to do it in 10 min. Got really close to hitting that mark but I did it in 12 min. 30 girls total 12 min. I'd say that was a success. Went to the mall today and just fired off from the get go. I was approaching groups of girls, girls next to other people, girls with boyfriends, almost any girl that I thought was cute. Didn't really approach any moms because I didn't see any hot moms. Drill went really well today, I was laser focused on completing the drill as fast as I could and that really got me in gear. No time (literally) to worry about being nervous or have anxiety. I took @sundleboro advice and took some notes while I was doing the drill and noticed some things. I tend to fidget and touch my rings when I'm doing drills. May sometimes be giving off a nervous vibe possibly? Also when i did the drill inside of a target a lot of people said they dont work there. So location seems to somewhat dictate responses.

Since i did the whole day in such short time I decided to do the next days drill since it was short.
-Ask the time from 5 girls. Record your time. Now do it again but faster.
I asked 5 girls for the time in 2 min. I asked girls who were close to another and I don't feel like I let any girl pass. Idk if they could hear me ask the next girl but I do remember 4 of the 5 girls gave me the same time so it was quite fast. The first girl I asked the time had to turn her phone on and wait for it to boot up. I thought this was pretty funny. She was definitely nervous and I tried to make conversation to break the tension. Seemed like her phone took forever to turn on haha. After the first 5 girls I walked around to cool off from all the drills and was thinking to myself. There's no way I can beat that time. So I decided to not try again. On the drive home I was thinking about what @sundleboro posted earlier
sundleboro wrote:
Come on Toast, you could have done the whole thing today. It's so short!
This man keeps me in check. It's bs that I didn't go for 5 girls in 1 min. I may have called it done in the vlog but today is not done. I'm going for sub 1 min for asking 5 girls for the time. No excuses. If I start cutting short now how will this affect my future drills. Chris has even said to not do this because it will only lead to failure in the future or giving yourself an out.

Notable interactions
-Did the drill on a cute Asian girl with a very average boyfriend. He was definitely mean mugging me while I was talking to his girl, and she didn't even get the drill either which made it more funny. The guy got the joke but it went over her head.
-Pair of girls I approached laughed when I asked and said it was really funny.
-Approached a group of 3 girls standing in line for the Victoria's secret. They were mid conversation talking with the hot store worker. They were probably the hottest group or 2nd hottest group today. Walked right up to them and did the drill. One girl got the joke and smiled and giggled, one didn't get it at all, and the 3rd also laughed. Felt good to be able to approach high caliber girls like them. Whole group were like 8 or 9/10
-Saw a group of 3 super hot Asian girls about to come in the store. I like almost stood in their way as they were coming in the mall and did the drill. At first they definitely seemed like "wtf is this dude doing in our way." Once I did they drill they all smiled and laughed and said they didn't know how to get there.

Lessons
Taking notes helps analyze things that may or may not be thought of later.
Don't bitch out, do the whole drill to the T.
Location can dictate the type of response people give

Other Shit
Hit my goal of 190 by the end of February! Scale dipped to ~189 and settled on 190.0 flat!
Now it's 185 by the end of March totally doable :)
Last edited by Toast on Mon May 31, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:32 am

Toast wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:35 am
Don't bitch out, do the whole drill to the T.
Totally.

I think going for the hot girls is smart. You're going to be doing a ton of that anyway. So may as well prioritize them now.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:24 am

Dude. Time. Limits. What a difference. That drill that took you 12 minutes, took me 3 hours. Insane!

When I saw your vlog from yesterday, I was like, I'll just say good job but I really felt you could have done better. We're here for all kinds of feedback, here to kick each other's ass if they're not giving 100%. "All you have to give is all you've got."

So what do you think about the challenge for the sesame street one? I think you should try it on 10 girls, it's actually pretty hard. Least it was for me, I'm going to repeat it tomorrow.

Day 23 sounds pretty quick so you can definitely make tomorrow a short challenge-22 + 23 kind of day.

Actually, wait, I saw tomorrow's drill, isn't it the birthday one? The one you did, wasn't it from Day 5?
Toast

Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:02 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Dude. Time. Limits. What a difference
Yah man seriously. The time limit so far has really driven my performance in all of the drills.
sundleboro wrote:
When I saw your vlog from yesterday, I was like, I'll just say good job but I really felt you could have done better. We're here for all kinds of feedback, here to kick each other's ass if they're not giving 100%. "All you have to give is all you've got."
I really appreciate the honesty. If we're not here to keep each other in check who will.

After reading your log I realized that I didn't do the challenge at all and completely forgot. I like the idea of doing the challenge 10 times so ill do that today.
sundleboro wrote:
Actually, wait, I saw tomorrow's drill, isn't it the birthday one? The one you did, wasn't it from Day 5?
lol wtf ur right, that is day 5 challenge. Id probably chalk it up to a technical error on my phone when reading the challenges haha.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:09 am

Day 23 Challenges

Before I did all of day 24 I did 10 approaches of the challenge for Day 23
Ask 10 girls, "Do you know how I can get to Sesame Street?"
* Challenge: After you say that and she responds, the challenge is to say- "I'm not a rapist."
Repeat this 3 times, you will speak to 30 girls.

This was definitely hard to do and I had no social momentum after any of the approaches. First girl I had tons of anxiety doing this, maybe my head wasn't in the right place, I don't know but it was awkward as fuck. In approached 10 girls and 8 of them I did the challenge. Low mood overall today, not really feeling the drill and kind of dreading just doing it in general. Just thought of this but maybe only eating 350 calories all day at the time of writing this attributed to my low energy and mood. I think only one chick I actually looked in the face and said "I'm not a rapist", and she may have giggled a bit, but the majority of approaches I said it while kind of walking away. Not entirely impressed with my performance today, but I got it done non the less. I think all 10 approached took like 20-30 min.

One interaction that stuck out today was when I approached 2 girls who were working at a store, I did the drill minus the rapist part. This was one of the 2 where I bitched out. Later as I was doing another lap around the mall, i passed by again but one of the ladies was replaced with some dude. He called out to me and it went like this

Dude: "Hey you ever find sesame street?"
Me: "No, still looking"
Dude: "Well get out of here, and look somewhere else" in a mean sounding manner.

I was kind of taken aback by this and it put me in a weird head space. Like wtf was that, was he being mean, was he trying to be funny cuz that girl was next to him. I didn't really know how to take it and I wanted to go back and tell him to fuck off, but I thought more about it and maybe I just took it wrong. I was thinking back on how @Manganiello told that chick to fuck off, and wanted to do the same, but that wasn't really the point of today so I let it slide. Obviously it was funny enough to the girl cuz she told him about it.

Day 24

Ask 15 girls, "What do you want for your birthday?"
If they give you an answer, you can leave.
If not, ask them again, "What do you want for your birthday?"
If they give you an answer, you can leave.
If not ask them again, "What do you want for your birthday?"
If they still don't answer- you can leave.
* Challenge: "I'll give you a- whatever she said she wanted" (see audio)
Repeat this 2 times, you will speak to 30 girls.

At this point the day had felt really long and I was not in a great mood. The first girl I did the birthday drill on was pretty funny.

me: Hey, what do you want for your birthday?
Her: uhh what?
Me: what do you want for your birthday?
Her: how did you know its my birthday soon?
me: I didnt, but what do you want for your birthday?
Her: do i know you? this is weird.
me: so you dont know what you want for your birthday?
Her: uhhh i dont know.
Me: ok by, happy early birthday

This chick must have been so shocked that her brain shut down, cuz even after 4 times she never gave an answer. Funny first interaction, kind of brought back my mood after the whole sesame street drills. Next chicks were very similar in responses. Most girls first response was "Uhh, what?" or something similar. Next responses were usually the same "Uhh what" or "What do I want for my birthday?" Only like 3 or 4 out of the first 15 gave me a response with an actual thing like, money, anything, everything. Stuff like that. 3rd time asking a lot of girls said "what" again or sometimes thought about it and said "I don't know." These first 15 approaches probably took me another hour to complete. Not really any social momentum, kept circling the mall and looking for hot girls. There were some but not nearly as many as yesterday. Chris specifically said to go for girls by themselves so this made it take a little longer to find girls.

Next 15 went way faster. Moved locations to a nearby Nordstrom rack and asked 3 or 4 girls in the store, 2 of them responded well, and I could tell they were into talking to me. 5th chick said, no thank you, but i still asked her 3 times. I was so tired at this point in the day of walking around, feeling weird, i was just tired of doing drills and wanted to get it done. There were several points in the day where I was not feelin it at all and just wanted to go home. I toughed it out and completed the day, regardless of how long it was going to take and just fuckin did it. Last interaction was the most memorable of the day. I walked into an Ulta store, mainly a female makeup store I believe. Not sure if there's even any guy stuff in there. The worker greeted me and I approached her and asked what she wanted for her birthday. She, like the rest, first responded with "uhh what?" I repeated. She then said "Like in the store" and I said "No like anywhere. What do you want for your birthday?" She then looked at her coworker and she chimed in "money, a guy." I then said "I could give you a guy" in a coy way. They laughed and i walked out feeling pretty good. Overall this interaction was the best. And I was happy to end it on this note.

Lessons
Don't give up no matter what, just tough it out and get it done.
Head space really influences mood and ability

Other Shit
Weighed in at 190.8. Was happy I hit my goal so I snacked last night on hella kettle corn. Glad I didn't rebound too much after a night of indulgence.
Broke my 4 day streak of 10k steps a day. What happened? 10k today though.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:41 am

Toast wrote:
Dude: "Well get out of here, and look somewhere else" in a mean sounding manner
Yeah could of been a joke or being a dick. But honestly he was probably making a joke (Thats what I see anyway. Most people are nice).

Great job sticking it out. In the end thats what matters most I find, cuz momentum won't always be there.

It's weird how you got different responses. I had almost exclusively very positive reactions. Birthday day has been my favorite day of the program so far. People kept thinking they won something haha. Had a lot of genuine conversations woth people. It was really cool.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:35 am

Manganiello wrote:
Yeah could of been a joke or being a dick. But honestly he was probably making a joke (Thats what I see anyway. Most people are nice).
Yah he most likely meant it as a joke, but I think the mentality I had today just made me take it like an insult or something.
Manganiello wrote:
Great job sticking it out. In the end thats what matters most I find, cuz momentum won't always be there.
Sticking it out till the end is what im most proud of today overall.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:07 pm

Maybe her boyfriend? The boyfriends seem to take things negatively and insecurely, every single time. It’s pretty funny, don’t worry about it. In fact, do it on purpose.

Sorry for making you do a double day. When I said it I thought today’s drill proper would actually be the asking for the time really quick drill. But yeah man, embrace the awkward if you’re gonna repeat the Day 23 challenge. Glad you stuck it out and actually still had girls to talk to after all that time, what a boss. I think if we had an infinite stream of girls coming, we could do like 5 drills in one day fueled by social momentum alone.
Toast wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:35 am
me: Hey, what do you want for your birthday?
Her: uhh what?
Me: what do you want for your birthday?
Her: how did you know its my birthday soon?
me: I didnt, but what do you want for your birthday?
Her: do i know you? this is weird.
me: so you dont know what you want for your birthday?
Her: uhhh i dont know.
Me: ok by, happy early birthday
Hahahaha that’s a lot of “birthday”s. That’s awesome
Toast wrote:
There were several points in the day where I was not feelin it at all and just wanted to go home. I toughed it out and completed the day, regardless of how long it was going to take and just fuckin did it.
The only thing that matters.

The last girl being the best is something that keeps happening.

Good plan for hitting 10k steps: get high on social momentum in a mall at 3 pm and stay there until closing. Quit work, do drills full time. Done
Toast

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:12 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Sorry for making you do a double day.
No need to be sorry, it was definitely the most awkward day yet so its good experience. Glad I did it cuz I feel like I learned where some of my weaknesses are and what I need to work on as well.
sundleboro wrote:
The last girl being the best is something that keeps happening.
At the end of the drills I feel like I'm either so done walking around that I don't care, or I got a bunch of social momentum that the drill is gunna go well for the most part.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:07 am

Day 25

Hey, What's for lunch?
No seriously, What's for lunch?
No for real, What's for lunch?
Hey, I really need to know, What's for lunch?
* Challenge: I am going to ask you a 5th and final time, What.is.for.lunch?
Repeat this 3 times, you will speak to 15 girls.

I took notes after every approach to try and better remember the responses. Idk if it really adds anything but heres what i wrote down today. Kind of time consuming so i may not do this every time.

Start 1:10
1st: Walked away shaking head
2nd: Did challenge, ended with just messing
3rd: 5th time asking, gave chipotle answer. Was giggling
4th: 3rd Q, responded food court, was laughing
5th: Laughing but never gave response, Said I don't know
6th: Not entirely responsive, answered with local restaurant
7th: Said no lunch today, was walking away
8th: Straight up from china pair of Chinese girls, Totally unreceptive, walked away immediately (As per usual)
9th: Pair of hot girls, Did challenge. One was feeling it other was not. Response was looking for a spot
10th: Hesitant responses, but gave answer after 3 Q
11th: Pair of girls, receptive, Said pizza, then said Sandwich shop, Both laughing, 3 Q total
Drove to different spot - 15 min drive
12th: 2nd Q, said already had lunch, was smiling
13th: Pair of hot Asians, One not feeling it and walked away, other cam back and I i asked again, then she left with her friend
14th: giggling whole time, did challenge "Just ok" (Idk what this means lol)
15th: Shy cute Asian girl, giggling whole time, Did challenge and she responded "lunch"
End 2:05

Overall the day went well. Most of the time the girls who were receptive were either giggling or smiling when I asked over and over. Not a single girl said what was for lunch on the first question. Most of the time the response was "huh?" or "what?" After I repeated the question they were mostly smiling or giggling. A lot of them were still questioning the whole interaction as well. 3rd time was when some of the girls who were into the drill were giving their responses. 4th time asking either got a response or another "what?" or they repeat it back to me. Pretty good social momentum throughout the day. when I did the challenge I leaned into the question and said "ok. 5th and last time asking. What's... for ...lunch" while saying it with lots of pauses and very jokingly.

After I finished this drill i moved on to try and repeat the Sesame st drill to try and prove to myself that I could do it. I did a warmup approach without the challenge. Went well but I had anxiety while doing it. Next girl i approached was working at a kiosk. I asked where sesame st was and she smiled and said she did not know. Then I looked her in the eyes and said "just so u know, I'm not a rapist" and she laughed after I said that! Felt great to finally do it without bitching out or walking away. Next girl was also working in a kiosk but had a male coworker. Asked her and she didn't get the joke, and I looked her in the eyes and said the same thing. She reacted a bit differently but also said "oh haha" and laughed. Felt great to get 2 good responses in a row. Finally proud to not have bitched out and it felt awesome. next chick I saw didn't receive the approach well so i didn't do the challenge. But still felt proud of doing it earlier. Probably should have done it anyway but whatever.

Other Stuff
Took a dump and weighed in at 189.4 (counts as weight loss right? lol)
haven't hit 10k Steps yet but I'm like only 2k away as of writing this so ill hit that easy
Took some portrait pictures this morning, Ill post when I go through them
Last edited by Toast on Mon May 31, 2021 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:53 am

Here's the photo dump of all the pics I took today, Shot on burst so hella of the same pic with tiny variations. messed around with f/stop, lighting from the window, and different poses. I think maybe 4 total are ones that I like. I feel like I wanted the light to hit my iris better so that the color of my eye could be seen better but it looks like I wasn't able to catch it. Phone app is kind of hard to use, and it doesn't really show the same color as what is caputred on the camera. Really need to tether it to a laptop or something for better viewing. May need to get a remote, but ill try with that I got so far.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oi7jqBK63uiEpk9b6 <- all 170ish raw unedited pics

4885, 4892,4893,4881 are my top pics right now
4864 - Only the pose is nice, not looking in the right direction.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X4hgiyK5ehumkJCX7
^ these are my top pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:31 pm

Toast wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:53 am
Finally proud to not have bitched out and it felt awesome. next chick I saw didn't receive the approach well so i didn't do the challenge. But still felt proud of doing it earlier. Probably should have done it anyway but whatever.
Congrats man those are some important steps.

Definitely pursuit the bad responses every now and then. I filter some girls out midway through a drill, but I also don't sometimes just to get those calluses. It definitely helps.

So that whole thing took you 55 minutes? That's not bad at all. How many cute girls are you finding?

(I'll take a look at your pics later on today).
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:31 pm
Definitely pursuit the bad responses every now and then. I filter some girls out midway through a drill, but I also don't sometimes just to get those calluses. It definitely helps.
Agreed. Ill have to start doing what the drill says and ask the questions even if they don't make sense or the chick isn't receptive.

I believe that the whole 15 approaches took like 45-55 min like you said. Most of the girls were cute girls, The first chick who was not responsive, and the pair of Chinese girls were meh. But everyone else was like a 7/10 or hotter. Didn't ask any older ladies, was mostly young chicks in their early to mid 20s if I had to guess their age.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log