Toast's AA log - Completed :) - Reuploading my videos as well

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:08 pm

Not much happening on the approach/dating aspect of my life. Definitely a secondary goal right now.

Did Week 4 day 3 of couch to 10k:
5min warmup walk - 3 min jog - 90sec walk - 5 min jog - 2.5 min walk - 3 min jog - 90sec walk - 5 min jog - 5 min cooldown walk
Ran with my buddy and I was able to keep a conversation while running for most of the time. Feels good to have decent enough cardio to be able to talk and run.
My friend is currently in the Police Academy, and has been running like 5 times a week. For the last min of the 5 min jog we upped the pace and I was out running him for a bit. He said once I picked up the speed he couldn't keep up, but towards the end of the 1min I slowed down. Feels good to know my cardio is on par with his. Also the new running shoes I got are amazing. My feet feel lighter and bouncier while wearing them. Brooks Ghost 13 for anyone wondering. Amazing shoe so far.

Did week 3 day 2 of the 100 pushup Challenge
20-25-15-15-30 = 105 pushups total
This was fairly challenging towards the end. The first 3 sets went well, but the last 30 pushups were tough and I really pushed myself to get from 25 to 30 pushups at the end for that little bit of extra gains.
Really like the progression of this program. It makes doing a lot of pushups easy so far. Didn't ever really think I would be able to do 105 pushups in a single session. Usually I would do like 20/20/20 and be gassed. But this makes it doable.

This week is my first week of my updated work schedule. Working full time 40 hours a week on swings, so my mornings are increasingly more valuable to me. I've been sleeping in a bit recently and I need to fix my wake up time. I've been sleeping in till 10am now. Such a waste of time. Since I wont have much time during the week to do stuff, the time in the morning are even more important. If I'm lazy in the mornings before work, then basically I only have 2 days to do stuff I want. I would like to start trying to wake up at 8 am, and sleep for only 7 hours. ill slowly work towards that. I was waking up at 9 consistently before I went to Wisconsin, but I'm sort of still getting back into the swing of things. But as I write that I'm realizing that's honestly just and excuse.

I'm going to take this week to feel out what its like to have less free time and see what is important or not. I can do a lot of computer work while at work, but idk how much stuff I can do while at work that's actually beneficial to my daily life.

Physical Test is at the end of this week. I'm 100% confident in my ability to pass at this time, so I'm not worried in the slightest about this.

Probably going to have to re-evaluate what's most important after this week with the new schedule, Maybe even create a schedule of some sort to really show myself how much time I have in the day to do things.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Toast wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:08 pm
Also the new running shoes I got are amazing. My feet feel lighter and bouncier while wearing them. Brooks Ghost 13 for anyone wondering. Amazing shoe so far.

Did week 3 day 2 of the 100 pushup Challenge
20-25-15-15-30 = 105 pushups total
This was fairly challenging towards the end. The first 3 sets went well, but the last 30 pushups were tough and I really pushed myself to get from 25 to 30 pushups at the end for that little bit of extra gains.
Really like the progression of this program. It makes doing a lot of pushups easy so far. Didn't ever really think I would be able to do 105 pushups in a single session. Usually I would do like 20/20/20 and be gassed. But this makes it doable.
Brooooooo I have these exact same running shoes, those are great for running! I used to have knee problems when running due to me having heavy flat foot, but with these even at 205+lbs I had no issues!

Congratz on completing week 3 day 2! You are already doing better than a friend of mine whos doing the program with me and got stuck on week3 day 1 for 2weeks keep it up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Toast

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 pm

@Master ayeeee what a coincidence haha. I got them in all black as well! What do u think of them after putting as many miles on them as you have? Have they held up well so far?
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:15 pm

Admire how seriously you're taking your health goals man.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:15 pm
Admire how seriously you're taking your health goals man.
I think I'm just lucky that I actually enjoy working out and don't find it a chore to do. Seeing the numbers go up on lifts is a big motivator as well as cutting down my times for running. If there is an attainable goal or number to reach I can generally dedicate my self to obtaining it. Probably why I've attached myself to counting calories as well and have had success with weight loss. I guess measurable success is something that motivates me.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:45 pm

Toast wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 pm
@Master ayeeee what a coincidence haha. I got them in all black as well! What do u think of them after putting as many miles on them as you have? Have they held up well so far?
They are just perfect, I've been running for 6 weeks 25-30km per weeks and up until now I don't feel or see any problem with them. Very happy about my choice :)
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Toast

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:53 am

@Master that's really good to hear! I definitely noticed an improvement in my running the first time I wore them , so I'm glad to hear that they last.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log