I'm based in the UK (around Windsor). I got into my first relationship (lasting a few months) at 28 years young. Getting to that stage felt like a huge milestone, bigger than several other achievements I've had in my life (arguably including my education).
I have been doing cold approaches for around 2 years. Here's what I have to show for it:
- - 1 lay
- - a few dates, most of which didn't progress after the first
- - 4 coaches and many more sessions
- - thrown out from a supermarket and banned from it
- - blocked by over 20 women (mostly from cold approach after getting their numbers)
- - Been ghosted by a few fellow wingmen for my results, two of which since have denied any contact
- - Threatened with violence via a voicemail from an angry bf of one approach
- - 2 cases where I could have been attacked, again by other guys after a set went wrong
- - increased feelings of depression and anxiety...
I've had around 15 dates from online in the past 3 months too. However, I only got past a first date on 2 of them. I could arguably take online more seriously, but I'm more concerned about finding and fixing the root problem.
I feel anxious whenever I'm out on my own, in public, whether it's on a street or in a store. I feel as if I'm always being watched, and that any conversation I have will go wrong. It's highly irrational, though likely linked to some experiences above, plus other deeper rooted things. Once the lockdown in the UK is over for good, I aim to book in with a psychiatrist. For now, I'm experimenting with adaptogens and techniques.
I'm aiming for a long term relationship. Anything else that's positive on the way (ideally sexual) would be great, especially if it results in reducing my baseline anxiety.
EDIT 12th Aug 2021 - a Somewhat unrelated long term goal is that I want a detached house. I'm sick of hearing my neighbours and their kids, drives me nuts. Don't know about other countries, but in the UK terraced houses are usually poorly sound-proofed, and if I can hear stuff thru walls, I get very distracted. I'm definitely very unlike other folks in that respect, but that's just my personality.