Z to A - caffeine

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:39 pm

No updates in a while here because little has actually changed. I went out today for cold approaching but a lot of my time got taken up through distractions - one of which was some dude who I commented on his clothes and we ended up exchanging numbers over potential business ideas. Whether or not I hear back from him however, I don't really care.

Though this week (Monday-Friday specifically) I've gone keto. Never done keto for this long before. I have to say that I don't feel that different, except that I felt a little happier and sharper today. However, I could just as easily have attributed that to reasonable sleep and decent sunlight.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:32 pm

Not much extra to report on the cold approach front despite keeping on with it.

I've had a load of job interviews - 5 in the past 9 days, and 4 more scheduled for next week. I'm starting to feel burnout where I currently work so this' pretty important.

Worryingly I got a blood test and found my blood glucose to be 6.9 mMol/L, which is pre-diabetic. Despite fasting and cutting sugar I have these levels. 21% body fat too (at 76 kg mass) so looks like I have a few kg to lose in order to get to 15%.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
HomelessBob
Goal: Build a business
Motto: Set goals, study up, perfect systems

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:06 pm

Kudos on the work man.

Dunno about the rest of the UK fellas and interested in opinions, but I'm kind of in the camp that UK cold approach outside of London and a few select other major cities is possible, but doesn't work out well for time invested vs returns. Especially in the south, holy fuck we're anti social down here.

Online stuff works same as anywhere else clearly, but social circle game seems to be this massive pit of potential in the UK. It's a shame social circle is so hard to find material on.
Goals:

1. Start 1-2 online businesses and go part time with my main gig

2. Get to being decent again at OLD

3. Get to being *chefs kiss* at tinder (with a 'lil coaching)