Daily log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
NewFoundResolve
Goal: Out of debt
Motto: Just fucking do it

Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:53 am

Goals:
Get my own place ASAP
Get tendon issues dealt with ASAP to get back to normal lifting
Get a 6 pack or down to 165 pounds - by Sept 1
Get a girlfriend or fuckbuddy - by Sept 1
Consistently do penis enlargement and foreskin restoration - get a 7x6 inch dick and soft coverage
Triple my money via investing/flipping during this year

Today:
Get my own place ASAP: Didn't work on.
Get a 6 pack or down to 165 pounds:
Lifted - shoulders, triceps, traps, legs. I tried to avoid engaging my fucked up tendon in my armpit area, but I can feel there now. I need to get go to physical therapy to get this clear up I think. I have been doing 3x30 slow concentric dumbbell bench per what I have found on the internet, and taking a bunch of vitamins and collagen. Idk if its doing fuck all nothing or not.
Diet was a banana and a bunch of meat and cheese.
Get a girlfriend or fuckbuddy: Didn't work on.
Penis enlargement and foreskin restoration: I had only started PE up again for a week and I started feeling a strain on the right side of my pubic area, right above and next to my genitals. I took a week off, and only did 5 min of jelqing and 5 min of stretching today, and I felt it. I should have stopped and not done the stretching at all, just aggravated it again. Stupid. Fuck. May have to postpone starting again for weeks.
Triple my money via investing/flipping during this year: Pissed away most of the day watching cryptos. I made a fuckload on a flip earlier in the week on a volatile one and really wanted to try and flip the same one. Stupid to waste that much time looking for dips.

Tomorrow:
I previously said I would do something for a cause I support, will take up much of the day.
Will have a meet up with a friend.
Do exercise for tendon.
Situps.
Cardio.
Set up appointments for 5 apartment places on Monday in the city I plan to move to.