Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:00 pm

You are smashing this Toast.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Holden wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:25 am
Nice work. Cold approach lays always feel 10x better than online ones. A BJ is still a success imo. I used to get pissed I couldn't add those girls to my "lay count" but that's such a dumb line of reasoning lol.
Thanks!

lol i had the same line of thought as well. Like damn i didnt get it in so it doesnt really count. But at the end of the day i did pull this chick home and got her to suck my dick. So that is a win.

Cold approach really does feel 10x then online. I also enjoy going out and talking to girls rather then swiping like 500 times. I worked for this so the reward is that much more gratifying.

@SIGMA_1234 I'm definitely trying to put my time spent to good use. This is what 2021 was all about for me. Building self esteem. now im at the point where i can use this confidence i built up

@MakingAComeback Thanks!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:23 pm

Good ass job Toast, with a cute Asian chick nonetheless you lucky bastard. Really hoping you can smash her at some point. Cheers brother 👊
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Toast

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:02 am

Master wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:23 pm
Good ass job Toast, with a cute Asian chick nonetheless you lucky bastard. Really hoping you can smash her at some point. Cheers brother 👊
Unfortunately she wasn't Asian. She's a white Hawaiian girl. But she was sexy regardless.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:12 am

Went to stoner street again. Probably the most consistent place ive found so far with top tier girls. Bums aside, theres a lot of cuties and ones that are young walking around. Also i think the area kind of gives off a more open to talk vibe, But thats probably just speculation

First approach i got a contact. Really nice girl. Tbh i dont remember what she looks like lol. Good problem to have.

Later i approached a smoking hot chick who was in a skin tight grey dress. She had a really nice ass and was busty af as well. Found out later she's Indian. Like not native American but from India. Approached her, called her pretty right off the bat. She was like "dayummmm ok, hey how's it going" giving off the impression that she was impressed with my boldness and direct approach. Chatted her up, asked what she was up to. She said she was working and we should grab a drink after her meeting. We exchanged contacts and she put a 🔥 emoji next to her name lol.

I fully thought she was going to blow me off. As i was walking to my car about to leave i get a text from her. Saying we should meet up. I ask when shes free and she said RN. Im like ok where u at? No response. I walked around a bit, approached another chick while waiting for her text and saw her across the street. Walked up and said hi. From there we grabbed some mixed drinks from a liquor store and walked the park while drinking and talking about random shit. I wasn't really forward with putting hands on her or anything like that but the conversation was decent and we were getting along well. I tried to ask her to come back to my house to chill but she said she had to be somewhere in about an hour. Im like ok, np.

As the date progressed we ended up at a pizza place and she was warming up to me. Said she had never been approached by someone and hung out with them. like someone random off the street like me. At some point i just kissed her and we were making out for a bit. Felt good to make out with a random chick i just met that day. She said she was free this weekend and that we should meet up soon. I'm like ok lets chill this weekend.

Walked her to her car, and kissed her goodbye. Kind of tried to make out some more but she told me to chill and laughed.

Hopefully this chick comes through on Saturday, and i can smash.
Good insta date. as well as my first.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Went back to my now favorite spot to approach.

Low volume of approaches. like maybe 10 total today, but that was because of the instadate.

Saw this beautiful black chick walking down the street in an orange flowery romper. She was gorgeous.

Caught up to her and approached. Called her pretty, asked what she was doing and she said she lived around the area and was just going for a walk. Idk how exactly cuz i don't remember exactly what i said, but i asked for the instadate. And she said lets walk the park, and asked if i was chill with that.

We walked around for probably an hour maybe longer. just chatting, getting to know each other. Conversation was moving along pretty well. no real awkward moments. She was super cool.

After we were done walking the park we got back to her neighborhood, and we got a drink at a bar. Chilled a bit more. And then parted ways. I asked when she was free next and set up a date for monday. Hugged her goodbye. Hopefully no flake.

In retrospection, i should have gone for the pull. Its somewhat more difficult when my house is a 15min drive away, but that's literally just an excuse. There will be a time in the future where i pull a chick from the street, into my car, and drive her home to smash. That is an eventuality that will happen with enough volume.

I think i was just having fun in the moment talking with her and didnt really think about going for the pull. It was brought to my attention that she could have possibly been waiting for me to go for it. But that's also speculation. I was forward with my initial approach so i think that leads on for me to be more forward with the rest of the interaction. But idk. This is all a learning experience. Todays date had value in that i was able to converse with a really pretty woman for an extended period of time and just speak my mind about whatever.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:30 am

Pretty fucking insane how those cold approach are paying off man good shit Toast keep slaying 💪💪
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Toast

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:43 am

Master wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:30 am
Pretty fucking insane how those cold approach are paying off man good shit Toast keep slaying 💪💪
Yah man, Grinding the hours is showing results. That's why i said it was an eventuality for me to pull a chick from the street to the sheets. Literally bound to happen if i keep grinding.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:33 am

Went to the mall b4 my date. Basically the first date i went on with this chick i was not maximally forward with the pull and ended up acting kind of like a cuck. Rolled with it and am not playing the roll of a potential boyfriend per say. Date tonight was going to be ramen. So at lease i got a good dinner tonight lol.

Session at the mall was 2/25-30 in like 1.5 hours. Felt like i had decent spurts of high interaction as well as some times of low interactions. Like a hallway would have a few cute chicks in it. And i would get several approaches in the span of like 5 min. Then walk around trying to find more wasting another 5 min with no approach. normal session.

Only thing of note was an approach on the escalator. Saw a cutie going up, i followed and went up and rode it with her. Walked up to the same step she was standing on and approached. We rode the whole way to the top and she didn't run away. At the top she zoomed off. First time for this.

Immediately afterwards, I did the same type of approach but going down the escalator. Good to know my boldness is not waning. Something like this would have given me anxiety in the past i think.

Regarding the date.

We went for ramen. She sucks ass at using chopsticks and took forever to eat her food. Was really enjoying the sake i ordered, as well as the food. Conversation was chill. We were at the restaurant for a while. We were talking about alcohol and she wanted to try some spiced rum i have at my place so i invited her back and she agreed. Step 1 complete. We drive back to my place and i throw on a movie. Unfortunately it was a good movie and i got absorbed watching it as well as she did. I had my arm around her the whole time and she was like cuddling with me and leaning against my chest.

Movie finished, i suggest we watch another show for a little bit. She said sure. At this point i put it on and basically went for the kiss like 1 min into the show starting. She backed off and then said some things like "you didn't even ask my orientation, did you just bring me here for sex, i don't have casual sex."
She asked if i was mad as well, Said i wasnt.

After that we chilled for a little bit more, and then she left.

its been brought to my attention by others who are more knowledgeable then me that I am not creating sexual tension, I'm not flirting, I'm failing shit tests, and im not taking risks.

Lot of things to think about today.

I have a date tomorrow with a smokin hot black chick who seems way smarter then me lol.
I suggested drinks tomorrow around 830, she asked if there's some places in my hood i wanna try out. Seems like a good sign. So lets hope i don't fuck this up. Going to try and learn from todays mistakes.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Good stuff. Interesting that she reacted that way when you tried to kiss her. I would've thought calling her attractive and clearly showing interest when you approached would make it pretty clear that you wanted to eventually be intimate. I know that Ive approached a few girls already who let me know they were lesbians straight up after I called them attractive haha.
Toast

Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:27 pm

SamJ_ wrote:
Interesting that she reacted that way when you tried to kiss her. I would've thought calling her attractive and clearly showing interest when you approached would make it pretty clear that you wanted to eventually be intimate.
She was probably into me but has reservations about having sex. Attraction and intimacy in the bedroom are different. You can think someone is attractive but not want to fuck.

I don't think I was clear enough with my intentions. My intention is to smash. She most likely wants a relationship. Those are very different
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Good work.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:52 pm

Toast wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:27 pm
SamJ_ wrote:
Interesting that she reacted that way when you tried to kiss her. I would've thought calling her attractive and clearly showing interest when you approached would make it pretty clear that you wanted to eventually be intimate.
She was probably into me but has reservations about having sex. Attraction and intimacy in the bedroom are different. You can think someone is attractive but not want to fuck.

I don't think I was clear enough with my intentions. My intention is to smash. She most likely wants a relationship. Those are very different
Yeah good point, I'll have to be way more clear in the future too. Good job tho, you're way ahead of me lol and a lot of people on here
Toast

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:24 am

Date tonight went well

Went to a bar near my spot. Had a few drinks and chatted for quite a while. date started at 830 and she just left my place at 1130. So a lot of chatting and getting to know each other. She was telling a lot of stories about her life and stuff and it was interesting. We moved bars to another one and got another drink. She had a work meeting at 830am tomorrow so she said she had to go soon but I still invited her back to my place to chill and she agreed. We watched a bit of a show and I threw my arm around her right as she sat down. We chilled for a bit and I summed up the courage to kiss her. We started to make out for a bit, but she said "sorry to be a tease but I do have to go soon." Said we should grab some drinks in her area next time and she mentioned a place we would go to. Looks like ill have a 3rd date hopefully.

Date ended with some making out, and I kissed her goodbye when she left.

Also the chick who I had a date with yesterday said this. Lol

Lessons from today

- Initiate for the pull to my house sooner
-Topics of conversation were quite sexual tonight (swingers clubs, past crazy experiences, ets)
-Still need to learn how to flirt more
-Need to work on physical contact during the date
-Need to be comfortable initiating during the date and not just at my house where I'm comfy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:18 am

1/6 today, Only had about an hour b4 work.

Interesting approach today. As well as the first one of the set.

Cute blondie in my neighborhood. Walking towards me. Black leggings, black sports bra. Had earbuds in.

She was walking towards me and I stuck up my hand to say hi to get her attention. She slowed down and took out her earbuds.
me: Hey I thought u were pretty and I wanted to say hi
her: oh that's nice of you (or something similar)
Me: you live around here?
her: yah, I'm kind of in a rush, I'm heading home.
me: ok well I don't wanna take up too much of your time. Let me get your number, and we can get coffee.
her: well I'm talking to someone right now so I'm ok.
me: sure, but we could be talking as well. How about i get your number and we grab coffee
her: she thinks for a bit... ok sure why not. There's a coffee shop up the street.
me: Cool, grab her number.

There was some other small talk in the convo but this was the meat and potatoes

Example of me being forward, and not backing down when she denied the exchange. I 100% think she will ghost, but its a proof of concept that being pushy for the exchange works. I didn't change my attitude when she denied the exchange, and I also said something somewhat audacious. Which probably in her mind translated to attractive/confident on my part.

Really like this exchange. Affirms to me that i should just be pushing through the boyfriend/married/seeing someone wall. Cuz it does work to get the number.
Last edited by Toast on Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log