Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:13 am

Toast wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:43 am
~6-700 approaches
Do you remember how many contacts?

Cuz I think you're exchanging at the same rate I am. Which is like 1/6 or 1/7

GJ getting the bj. I think that's a lesson that sometimes the girls federal even long ones aren't always a rejection.

All cuz your cardigan.

Should've posted a pic of your style.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:49 am

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:13 am
Do you remember how many
nah I don't. probably around 80?

I pretty much looked like this with slightly longer hair
20210622_123602.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:15 am

Toast wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:43 am
Lessons
I think I was decently forward with trying to push for sex. 3x tying to finger her and getting denied is decent. But towards the end, I probably could have just stuck it in but I didn't wanna do that and ruin the chance of coming at some point later down the road.

Even though she said we should meet up on Saturday that is not a guarantee she will come back. Can still ghost anyway.
Definitely not guaranteed but I'd still count the bj as a victory. It can help to know why a girl doesn't have sex with a period. If she doesn't want you to get grossed out by the blood throwing down a red towel or playing in the shower can help. But other girls just aren't in the mood and you can't do anything about that. Anyway, good job not giving up with her.
Toast

Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:19 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:15 am
Definitely not guaranteed but I'd still count the bj as a victory. It can help to know why a girl doesn't have sex with a period. If she doesn't want you to get grossed out by the blood throwing down a red towel or playing in the shower can help. But other girls just aren't in the mood and you can't do anything about that. Anyway, good job not giving up with her.
Definitely still a victory. Even if she ghosts, doesn't change the fact that i blew a load in her mouth :)

I thought about pushing more and asking if she wanted me to throw a towel down. But in my mind i weighed the options and figured id rather not push just for sex and just settle for a BJ. As well as she suggested another day to meet up when we were in the middle of fooling around.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:06 am

Toast wrote:
But in my mind i weighed the options and figured id rather not push just for sex and just settle for a BJ.
I'll call you out on this

@Toast

Your goal is to get laid, not get BJs. Since she was receptive and not creeped out, you should have tried 3-30 times to have sex with her (I'm not joking, I've had 2-3 lays with girls on their period, simply because I kept pushing for a long time)
Toast

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:00 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:06 am
Toast wrote:
But in my mind i weighed the options and figured id rather not push just for sex and just settle for a BJ.
I'll call you out on this

@Toast

Your goal is to get laid, not get BJs. Since she was receptive and not creeped out, you should have tried 3-30 times to have sex with her (I'm not joking, I've had 2-3 lays with girls on their period, simply because I kept pushing for a long time)
You are definitely correct. In hindsight I should have pushed to have sex. That is the goal.
Not being able to burn the bridge most likely comes from a lack of consistent approaching and ability to get multiple lays whenever i want.

Thank you for calling me out.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:22 am

I think it's a personal judgment call. A BJ is a victory even if you can't +1 your imaginary doesn't-matter-anyway notch count.

I'm all for persistence when going for the lay but I view a period as a legit medical reason to withhold sex. Some girls have spent years telling themselves period-sex is disgusting. Even if you persist and get your +1, she might legitimately regret it afterwards.

Be as non-judgmental as possible, get a towel and put it on the bed (without asking/telling her), assure her you've had sex with girls on their periods before and that you don't mind doing it. If she still doesn't want to, just get a BJ and schedule your next meet right then and there while she's with you.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Toast

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:22 am

@Holden I'm happy i blew a load in the end so that's a success.

I would say that since she was limiting me and not the other way around it is fine.
Holden wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:22 am
Be as non-judgmental as possible, get a towel and put it on the bed (without asking/telling her), assure her you've had sex with girls on their periods before and that you don't mind doing it.
Thought about doing this in the moment as well but decided not to and just get a BJ
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:26 am

Back at the mall. Got there at 4pm which is decent. Approached until 545. was on a positive tilt right off the bat. 2/2 in like 5 min. Ok weird.

got a rejection. Very nice

Next girl was an ambiguously aged asian chick i only saw from behind. Approached.
Hey your cute.
oh hi, thanks :)
how old are you?
oh good, i thought u might be 16, hard to tell with the mask
(she laughs)
What are you up to?
nothing much, just going home
oh ok, how about we go chill and get some boba?
ohh idk, I gotta do some stuff later
its ok, we will just go downstairs and get boba
ok sure

Insta date happens. Talk about random shit. Eventually, make the pull for movies.
Walk her out of the mall. Right across the street from the parking lot she says she's gonna catch the bus.

well, i live close, let's just go watch a movie at my house
oh you meant today? Sorry, my English is bad i misunderstood
that's fine, let's go.
oh, I cant I gotta help my friend later
so you have no time now?
no not really
ok lets exchange numbers - We exchange

Im happy with this instadate because i was pushy basically through the whole date and was leading the conversation. Felt naturally aggressive and pushy which is good. Was not conscious of instadate. Just came as a result of being deregulate and forward on the approach.

45 min session around my block as well. Was still on a positive tilt. 3/10 or so
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:08 am

1/1 today. Only got one approach in cuz i went to the grocery store and saw a cutie Korean chick with some nice milkers on her.

Approached, Called her cute, in the middle of asking what she was up to she interrupted me and said she had a boyfriend. Said we should still exchange and do something casual. She exchanged with no resistance.

Tomorrow I have the same girl who gave me a BJ coming straight over to my place to chill. Looks like it was not a mistake to take it slow.

~~~~~~

Re-occurring problem I keep having is i get complacent when i know i can get laid soon. I need to keep battling this feeling. I want to approach more cuz it really balances out my life. Makes me feel calm and relaxed in life outside of approach. Like i literally feel happier after having a good approach sessions and lining up dates and women.

Maybe I need to make approaching easier, so that its not as much of a task. Like even the 15 min drive and paying for parking downtown is annoying. As im writing this i realize it is a dumb excuse. Some stuff to think about for sure.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:11 am

Went out before I had a girl coming over to approach. CANNOT keep getting complacent after hooking up with a chick. I need to continually fight the cumfort of having a girl to explode into.

Went 0/15ish at the mall and around my house. Was probably closer to 12 if i had to give an exact number.
Wasted 30 min driving to and from the mall. At the mall i was doing good. like 5 approaches in 5 min. and then the volume rapidly declined and only got one more approach in after 10 ish min before calling it and leaving. There were a lot of people at the mall, but a lot of couples and groups of ambiguously aged girls.

Drove home and approached on my block. It was decent volume. Like if i had stayed there initially I may have been able to hit 20/hour. Next weekend i may just do this.

So far it seems like weekends from 5-8 are good on my block
where as mall on the week days are when more women are out and about shopping. Weekday volume at the mall varies from 15-20 per hour.

@Manganiello has been pumping out high volume as of late. its made me think that im not trying hard enough. I should be able to hit 35-40 per session. I just need to stay at a location for longer. In general my sessions at one location last an hour. I need to stay for 2 and really get up to 40 in one session.

_____

Had the same chick who gave me a BJ come straight to my house. I'm VERY surprised she did not ghost, as well as her saying she would come over Saturday was not just a tactic to promise me sex so i would not keep trying right then and there.

Via text she asked if we should meet somewhere or meet at my place. I said my place and she agreed. She said "ok :)"

She arrives, we just chill, talk a little bit and we drink some sour beers.
Like maybe 15 or so min after she comes over I got for the kiss and it was smooth sailing from there. This chick is probably the most affectionate girl so far. EZPZ lay. We undress and transition to the bed. She starts to give me a BJ again and then straddles me. No hint at all of wanting me to put a condom on so im like ok, lets goooo. Stick it in and have a good time for a bit and then explode in her.

We cuddle for a bit and go back to watching TV on the couch. Basically rinse and repeat this 2 more times and explode in her 2 more times lol.

The last time i had like maybe 30 min before i had to leave for work, We were just about to finish a movie we were watching. So i just started making out with her again and exploded in her like 2 min before i needed to go to work.

Condoms suck lol.

This will be my 3rd Cold approach lay so far.
Estimated # of cold approaches is ~700 at this point.
So its about 1/~150 approaches for me to blow a load. Which I believe is about average
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am

Estimated # of cold approaches is ~700 at this point.
So its about 1/~150 approaches for me to blow a load. Which I believe is about average

The Toast equation.

I like it!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:33 pm

Damn man, you're out there crushing it with those numbers.
Inspiring to see what's possible, keep it up!
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:54 pm

I felt the ecstasy of cumming in the girl for you. Good job bro!
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Toast

Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:15 am

Approach

Drove down a street where I have had success in the past. Volume is subpar. Like maybe 6 encounters per hour if I hit every girl I saw walking the street. Most of them were of ambiguous age as well. Young crowd here. Maybe worth spending 30 min here and getting 5-10 in if I'm lucky.

spent 30 min driving from my house, down this street previously mentioned, and to the mall. Had about 1.5 hours to approach. Feelin pretty good overall mood-wise. Got a few approaches in, mostly rejections. Then i walked outside the mall and encountered a chick who was hyper my type.

Dressed up very well, like Instagram influencer status. young girl probably 20yo from kazahkstan. She was walking towards me and I walked right up to her and stopped her/called her cute. She was super receptive. Definitely orgasmed on the spot cuz of my approach. She was acting cute and didn't have anything to do later. Just said she was going to sephora. Like very responsive to my questions and engaging. Crossing her legs and leaning into me a bit when she answered.

Japanese
Due date for school application is not till November. So i have plenty of time to get everything in order. No rush on that front. Studies are going well, but I'm definitely slacking in areas other then doing flash cards and passive immersion. I need to start translating sentences and watching more anime lol. Just it takes a lot of time. 1 hour per day would be good to start. But approach is taking up most of my time outside of work. Gotta figure out a way to study while at work lol.
asked when she was free and she said Wednesday. She also responded to my initial text after we exchanged contacts. 100% means shes gunna ghost when i text her lol.

Didn't push for instadate cuz i had somewhere to be in like an hour. This is the second time this has happened on a Monday. Gotta approach with logistics in mind. Like i need to have at lease 3 hours post approach to go for date/pull/hookup.

3/10 over an hour in and around the mall. When i leave the mall it takes a few min to walk up the block and around the central outdoor shopping area. So time is always wasted there. But oh well. Outdoor approach was good today cuz it was sunny.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log