Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:23 am

Story Time!

Smashed my date that I met on Wednesday. Fuck yah!

Via text I thought that she was gonna flake on me. Pretty bummed cuz earlier in the day I already had a date flake. Last night she texted me that she wanted to reschedule and I texted her back like 2min after she texted me. Thought I flubbed it and came off as needy. Today I texted her at 2pm to meet up at 430 at a gelato spot. Didn't hear back from her at all. 415 comes around and I figured ok. She's flaked. Feeling bummed I was trying to figure out what to do. Then I got a text at 420 that she was on the way. Sick!

Met up with her, and she was looking really sexy. She's an 18yo short latin chick(I think). Had on baggy cargo pants with like straps and shit hanging down. And one of those skin tight shirts that are basically a tube top with sleeves attached. Super my type. She looked cuter today then when I met her.

We got our gelato, and sat outside cuz it was a really nice day. Talked about random stuff. Our hobbies, what we like. Pretty much whatever. Then I asked about movies but didn't ask to go back to my place. And the conversation continued. In my head I was like "fuck I goofed. How do I ask her back to my spot?" We win she's our gelato and I suggested we walk around. After walking down the block a bit I just said "hey how about we go back to my spot and watch a movie" she's like sure!

Ok fuck up adverted. Good shit

We get to my house. Maybe a 5 min walk from the gelato spot. And she explores my house a bit, sees some oranges on the table and asks for one. I said sure.

Fucking orange hell ensues

We're sitting on my couch. Chilling she's peeling this orange. And then I really awkwardly throw my arm around her. She's now eating this orange for what seems like an eternity. Basically my arm got tired from waiting for so long for her to finish that I just put it around her waist. I shit you not, she was eating this singular orange for like 15-20 min. Like half bite for each slice of orange. That's what it felt like to me at lease.

She finally finishes. Maybe a min after she done I summon the courage to kiss her and it was smooth sailing from there.

We made out on my couch for a bit, went for her shirt. came off easy. Back to making out. Then for the bra. No resistance there. She asked me to carry her to the bed, which I did with ease cuz she's a small chick. On the bed I go for her pants which she took off herself.

I'm in my undies and on top of her and she hits me with "didn't know we were gunna fuck"
I'm like "yah?" and then just go back to making out and move to fingering her.

Rubbing her pussy for a bit then I stick a finger in, she's pretty wet already at this point.
I keep fingering her and she moaning and pretty into it at this point.

Go to take off her panties and then she's like "wow you could have lit a candle or something to make it romantic"
I said "yah but that's too much effort"
She didn't ask about me putting on a condom so I'm like whatever and just stick it in. I thought about asking her but I didn't wanna ruin the mood or whatever.

Were fuckin for a bit, idk how long to be exact but, admittedly I'm not the most sexually experienced person so I came kind of fast. Pulled out and came and then just stuck it back in and kept fuckin. I still had a hard on but I wasn't like mega hard. After a bit of fuckin with like a semi-hardon I just like slowed down and stopped lol.

After that we cuddled and chilled on my couch again, watched some more tv and then she left to go drink with her friends.

Later she texted me thanking me for the orange lol

We might hang out on Monday and go thrifting or something. Ill text her Monday and try and set something up.

Very happy about my success from cold approaching. Feels like all the work I have put in since the beginning of the year has come to fruition. Basically 6 months of hard work, grinding the AA program, Getting more time at work, moving out, and grinding approaches has led to this.

Fuck oranges by the way. God that was hell.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:41 am

Awesome job man. You made what is a remote dream for a lot of men into a reality. Was that under 100 cold approaches?
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:48 am

Amazing man. I think this one's going to be remembered for a very long time.

You deserved it.
~ 200 approaches
~1,200 drills
Doing what nobody else wants to do.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:29 am

offwego wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:41 am
Awesome job man. You made what is a remote dream for a lot of men into a reality. Was that under 100 cold approaches?
Feels good to be able to talk to a cute girl on the stree, and then have it end up in my bed :)
I think its between 150-200 approaches.
3 dates total. 1/3 is pretty decent in my mind.
Manganiello wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:48 am
Amazing man. I think this one's going to be remembered for a very long time.
Definitely a milestone in my life. In a year im probably still gunna remember my first cold approach lay and how noob i am right now
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:42 am

Yeeeeeeeeeeah baby!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:10 am

YES!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:51 am

YOU BEAUTY!!

Nice work
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:55 am

LOL at the oranges. She was waiting for you to make a move!!

Awesome work man. Inspiring to see guys like you make it with the AA program.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Toast wrote:
Story Time!

Smashed my date that I met on Wednesday. Fuck yah!

Via text I thought that she was gonna flake on me. Pretty bummed cuz earlier in the day I already had a date flake. Last night she texted me that she wanted to reschedule and I texted her back like 2min after she texted me. Thought I flubbed it and came off as needy. Today I texted her at 2pm to meet up at 430 at a gelato spot. Didn't hear back from her at all. 415 comes around and I figured ok. She's flaked. Feeling bummed I was trying to figure out what to do. Then I got a text at 420 that she was on the way. Sick!

Met up with her, and she was looking really sexy. She's an 18yo short latin chick(I think). Had on baggy cargo pants with like straps and shit hanging down. And one of those skin tight shirts that are basically a tube top with sleeves attached. Super my type. She looked cuter today then when I met her.

We got our gelato, and sat outside cuz it was a really nice day. Talked about random stuff. Our hobbies, what we like. Pretty much whatever. Then I asked about movies but didn't ask to go back to my place. And the conversation continued. In my head I was like "fuck I goofed. How do I ask her back to my spot?" We win she's our gelato and I suggested we walk around. After walking down the block a bit I just said "hey how about we go back to my spot and watch a movie" she's like sure!

Ok fuck up adverted. Good shit

We get to my house. Maybe a 5 min walk from the gelato spot. And she explores my house a bit, sees some oranges on the table and asks for one. I said sure.

Fucking orange hell ensues

We're sitting on my couch. Chilling she's peeling this orange. And then I really awkwardly throw my arm around her. She's now eating this orange for what seems like an eternity. Basically my arm got tired from waiting for so long for her to finish that I just put it around her waist. I shit you not, she was eating this singular orange for like 15-20 min. Like half bite for each slice of orange. That's what it felt like to me at lease.

She finally finishes. Maybe a min after she done I summon the courage to kiss her and it was smooth sailing from there.

We made out on my couch for a bit, went for her shirt. came off easy. Back to making out. Then for the bra. No resistance there. She asked me to carry her to the bed, which I did with ease cuz she's a small chick. On the bed I go for her pants which she took off herself.

I'm in my undies and on top of her and she hits me with "didn't know we were gunna fuck"
I'm like "yah?" and then just go back to making out and move to fingering her.

Rubbing her pussy for a bit then I stick a finger in, she's pretty wet already at this point.
I keep fingering her and she moaning and pretty into it at this point.

Go to take off her panties and then she's like "wow you could have lit a candle or something to make it romantic"
I said "yah but that's too much effort"
She didn't ask about me putting on a condom so I'm like whatever and just stick it in. I thought about asking her but I didn't wanna ruin the mood or whatever.

Were fuckin for a bit, idk how long to be exact but, admittedly I'm not the most sexually experienced person so I came kind of fast. Pulled out and came and then just stuck it back in and kept fuckin. I still had a hard on but I wasn't like mega hard. After a bit of fuckin with like a semi-hardon I just like slowed down and stopped lol.

After that we cuddled and chilled on my couch again, watched some more tv and then she left to go drink with her friends.

Later she texted me thanking me for the orange lol

We might hang out on Monday and go thrifting or something. Ill text her Monday and try and set something up.

Very happy about my success from cold approaching. Feels like all the work I have put in since the beginning of the year has come to fruition. Basically 6 months of hard work, grinding the AA program, Getting more time at work, moving out, and grinding approaches has led to this.

Fuck oranges by the way. God that was hell.
Fuck yeah man! Awesome job! This is the kinda stuff that motivates me to keep going! Also one question I have--what type of approach was this? Was she in a group, did u chase after her on the street lol or what?
Toast

Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:34 pm

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:55 am
LOL at the oranges. She was waiting for you to make a move!!
Quite possible that she was. She also did keep saying how much she was enjoying this orange and how tasty it was lol.
SamJ_ wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:55 pm
what type of approach was this? Was she in a group, did u chase after her on the street lol or what?
lolz, just a regular approach. Walked up to her from the front on the street after she crossed the crosswalk or something. The type of approach it was probably has no significance to the outcome though.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:15 pm

AWESOME! Cherish that feeling, this might be one of the most important milestones in your life. I'm hoping to follow your example soon.
Toast wrote:
Risky man. If I haven't fucked a chick before I always use a condom. One thing is potential STDs, but pregnancy is a serious issue as well. Pulling out isn't safe of course (precum and so on). I have fucked a lot of girls that were not on any kind of birth control, indeed the majority of girls I fucked were not. If you get a chick preggo, that is big time trouble.

If you are worried about ruining the mood, that has never happened to me before. As long as you know what you are doing with the condom, I don't think it will be an issue.

If you are unsure of how to go for the kiss and how to escalate, the escalation guide form BoyToy is pretty good. BoyToy was active in the early days of GLL. His site is great, I recommend checking it out. He unfortunately took it down, but there is a backup on the Internet archive. The internet archive (loads slowly, but it does. sometimes it is completely broken for a day, just try later):
https://web.archive.org/

His escalation guide:
http://www.boytoystory.com/escalation-guide/

Since this was one of your struggles, here are his recommendations on getting her home and generally how to do on the date:
http://www.boytoystory.com/how-to-do-on-the-date/

Now after this short advice, I seriously want to give you props again. I think I will be taking advice FROM you for a while haha
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Yeaaaaah buddy! Absolutely class. You'll slay, you've got the mentality down and you're number of approaches are top-tier, I can't even fathom doing those yet.

Serious warning though, as @CainGettingLaid said, don't fuck around without a rubber. Never trust what a girl says about birth control or whatever. Last thing you need is to get landed with a pregnancy, that'll ruin a lot more than just 'the mood'.

Also I'm getting boytoy's site is deactivated? Shame, would like to have read it also
Last edited by Spazdig on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:05 pm

Fucking legend Toast! With all the approaches you do and weight loss/training you are going hard at it and you are now reaping the fruits of your laber proud of you man GOOD SHIT 💪💪👊
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Toast

Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:57 pm

CainGettingLaid wrote:
Risky man. If I haven't fucked a chick before I always use a condom. One thing is potential STDs, but pregnancy is a serious issue as well.
Lol to be completely honest I don't think I've ever used a condom in my whole life. That being said I've only fucked 5 chicks over my 28 years with one being a repeat lay for like 3 months. I do understand the risks tho.
CainGettingLaid wrote:
If you are worried about ruining the mood, that has never happened to me before. As long as you know what you are doing with the condom, I don't think it will be an issue.
Ill keep this in mind. Using a condom is a normal thing so I can see how it wouldn't ruin the mood. Thanks for the advice.
Spazdig wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:39 pm
Yeaaaaah buddy! Absolutely class. You'll slay, you've got the mentality down and you're number of approaches are top-tier, I can't even fathom doing those yet.
Thank you. I still honestly feel like a beginner. Only really dipped my toes into the approach game. So much to still learn. Ill feel really accomplished once I can pull a chick from the street straight to the sheets.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:21 am

Day time approaches 1/10?

Went back to the same area where I met the girl I hooked up with. Had some hesitation starting approach. had to just throw myself into one, got rejected. Got the mojo rolling. Street was crowded but it seemed like a younger crowd hangs out in this area. As well as tourists. Walked the street for about 45 min, then decided to leave.

Met a girl who had just moved here from London 2 weeks ago. Got her contact and said we should meet for coffee.

good volume of foot traffic. Hippy chicks are hot

Drove back home to my neck of the woods. Probably 5:45pm?

People seemed to just be getting the night started. Like dinner and drinks. Lots of people about, Lots of girls.

Tonight i think i did 7/50-60 approaches over the course of like 5 hours with a break to make dinner and take a piss like 2 times. So maybe 4 hours total approaching?

Notable Approaches
Approached a duo and they were receptive. Asked for the insta date and one girl agreed. They both then talked for a bit about what to eat, how tired one of them was, blah blah blah. I decided to just get one of the chicks number and dip. In hindsight I probably could have stuck it out and wasted time just to experiment with a duo instadate. But there were so many people out that I figured it was a waste of time to pursue something that would most likely be a dead end. oh well.

Later I saw a girl walking by herself down the street. Approached, she was friendly, probably drunk. asked what she was doing. she said just walking around exploring. I asked her to come back to my house and she asked if I had cigarettes. I said no, she then seemed to change her mind about my and didn't want to really talk anymore. I suggested we go to the corner store and grab some. She didn't agree to that. Said I should go back home and she would go on about the rest of her day. Exchanged contacts.

Approached a girl who was smoking, Thin blond, in a skin tight white dress. Had a really awkward conversation. even said i was awkward during the convo lol. She dismissed that and said i was fine. She asked me where do single people hang out around here. I listed some streets close by. She said she was recently single. I said cool lets grab a drink inside. She said nah she was with a guy friend and they were wingmanning for each other and he wouldnt appreciate that. I'm like ok, isn't the point of wingmanning for each other to meet someone? She had to think realll hard about that and I don't think she gave an answer. I'm like ok, lets go back to my place. She declined and said "you could be a serial killer" (wow how original, probably heard that a few times from different girls now). I'm like ok, lets go back to my place and get to know each other then. She's like really? I'm like yes. She said no. I said ok bye and left.
- Like wasn't exactly what i did by approaching her exactly what she was trying to accomplish that night? fuckin stupid
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log