Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:01 am

Master wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:00 am
Good shit on the week6 day 2 of the 100 push up challenge can't wait to see you pump 100!

You and girls with boyfriends, you are def good with getting these girls to give out their numbers anyway, taking notes! 😂
Haha thanks man. Just gotta be pushy and stand your ground. A girls default response is rejection. Over time they change into receptive. Just gotta pass the shit test

@sundleboro 👋Long time no see
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Toast

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:35 pm

Went on a 3rd date with a chick. 33yo half black half white chick. Maybe technically 2nd date cuz the first one was when I had initially approached and insta dated and we walked in the park.

Had the intention of going for the pull within a reasonable time after the date started. We met up for some drinks around her place. When I first met her I kissed her right off the bat. No resistance there. We sat down and got out drinks, chatted for about an hour and then I suggested to go back to her house. It was 10pm and she said she had to be up at 7 for a work meeting. So I then suggested we go back to my place and chill for just a bit. Still the same answer. She said she was trying to be responsible. Went to another bar and got another drink. Chilled and talked. then the date was over and I kissed her goodbye and said we would meet up once she was back from her week long vacation.

Overall the date went fine, just like the last one. We seem to have good chemistry I think. Talking to her is easy. But this date brought to my mind the thought of not having enough approach volume and being reliant on one girl. @Crisis_Overcomer brought it to my attention that i probably am coming off as boyfriend material and not a fuck boy, since i didn't establish that from the beginning.

I need to have several girls who I am talking to or constantly be approaching and getting more numbers as to not be so outcome dependent on one date.

Pretty much just waiting on work to switch my schedule so I can approach 5 days a week for like 3-4 hours ever day. Feel like im very stagnant right now with such low volume of approaches and work taking up the golden hours of approach and dating. All of my dates have to happen on Sunday which is no bueno
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:18 am

Been slacking as of late, but that all changes tomorrow.

Work finally adjusted my schedule so I have no excuse cuz of "lack of time" to approach.

Instead of complaining I chose to change things. It is 100% my duty to set my self up for success or to strive towards it. Anything else is an excuse.

I'm going to be working overnight from 1030pm-7am
Sleeping from 7am-2pm
Approaching from 3pm-7pm as well as dates within this time slot

My goal is to approach 5 days a week and try and hit 50+ approaches every session.
I think it is completely do-able, as well as maybe an under assessment of my capabilities given the volume is in the areas i choose to approach.

Possibly gunna meet up with @sundleboro who has risen from the grave.
If not ima going to attempt a 4hour 50+ approach session
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:20 am

Smart move. I’ve been on the 3 to 1100pm shift for about 5 years and could make the same exact move as you if I turned out to enjoy the approach lifestyle. My shift allows me to do the AA program for 1.5 hours a workday, could be 2.5 if I slept much earlier.

Would you consider the early shift, like 7am to 3pm? Too early, traffic?
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
Toast

Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:09 am

@offwego I am not a fan of the day shift management and all the drama that occurs on the shift. But i did consider it when i was making my plans.

As well as I'm not a morning person. Morning shift is 630am-230pm
Id be taking a pay cut as well cuz the position I'm in is currently filled. Bumped down from $24/hr to $21/hr

All the logistics added up to going to overnight.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:18 am

Toast wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:09 am
Id be taking a pay cut as well cuz the position I'm in is currently filled. Bumped down from $24/hr to $21/hr
Just turn one of the girls you'll start dating into an Only Fans model and keep 30%-50%. Repeat till you start living the pimp lifestyle.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:44 pm

Toast wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:18 am
Possibly gunna meet up with @sundleboro who has risen from the grave.
Zombie Bill
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:00 pm

All looking good. Keep hammering Toast.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Toast

Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:45 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:18 am
Just turn one of the girls you'll start dating into an Only Fans model and keep 30%-50%. Repeat till you start living the pimp lifestyle.
Thb I would love that to happen. Maybe ill make this my new life's goal. To be an only fans pimp

@MakingAComeback Thanks buddy
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:27 am

Went out with @sundleboro and had a pretty fun time meeting him and doing AA drills as well.

Dude's a beast lol. Was doing things that I thought were anxiety inducing, Glad to see Frankenstein's Monster alive again and on a rampage.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:46 am

Went 4/30ish today

0/7 at my first spot. Not really feeling any momentum. Was a grind. Stayed there for 30ish min.

Moved spots, went like 0/15ish. Started feeling better. Knew that i would get a number shortly becasue i was on a rejection spree. Low and behold got a number shortly after thinking that.

After was on somewhat of a positive outcome spree. was probably like 3/5 when i finished the day

2-2.5 hours for the whole day over 2 locations.

3/4 girls texted me back after i texted them. Very rare

Changing work to be able to approach was worth it. Glad to be getting back into consistent approach.
50+ approaches between the hours of 3-7pm is my goal 5 times per week.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:24 pm

Toast wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:46 am
50+ approaches between the hours of 3-7pm is my goal 5 times per week.
That will be a new level.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast

Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:22 am

Finally smashed a chick after a 3rd date.

Went to Chinatown with my date, Got some pastries. Then got coffee at some random boba place and then walked to a park near by.

Probably walked around and chilled at the park for an hour an a half.

Invited her back to my place to drink some wine and watch a movie. Watched half a movie and drank wine and chilled. Had her in my arm cuddling the whole time. Then walked to the corner store and bought some more wine.

Put on another movie (lol) and fuckin watched the whole thing. During the movie I kissed her and she didn't show any resistance. She wanted to finish the movie so we kept watching and making out a bit more. She was cuddling in my arm the whole time. At some point we were talking about how last time we hung out she asked why I didn't say specifically I wanted to have sex. I told her straight up that chicks are confusing to talk to and if I had said either yes or no it could have been bad or good. She was like yah, that's true makes sense lol. Then somehow she asked if I had condoms. At that point I knew I was in.

Finished the movie, kept drinking wine. Put on another movie and I'm like fuck this not watching another movie and was making out with her within a couple min. After that it was smooth sailing.

Moved to the bed, kept making out with her for a while and then started undressing. Feeling her up and sucking on her nipples. Then I started eating her out. This was actually the first time I've eaten pussy. Interesting experience, will do it again lol. Put a condom on and then stuck it in and fucked her missionary style for a while. Then I came.

She wanted me to fuck her doggy, but I told her I came already. She was like damn, I'm so horny, just eat me out more. So I did, as well as kept fingering her. Eventually I got hard again. She didn't care about the condom any more and just stuck it in. She was riding me and I made her cum and then I came in her as well.

Fun night over all. Fuckin movies tho lol. Might have to switch to listening to music instead. Did the math and i think that ive watched like 5 hours of movies/tv shows with this girl so far.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:20 am

Good job. Just have girls sit on your bed, pour wine, and make conversation. Literally just don't put a movie on. It's stupid. You're not getting to know each other, you're in an awkward position to touch or kiss her, and if the movie is good, you'll both be distracted.

I tell girls all the time to come over "for wine and a movie" and I just don't ever put the movie on.

And if you really want to watch something with a girl, do it after you've smashed.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Holden wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:20 am
Good job. Just have girls sit on your bed, pour wine, and make conversation. Literally just don't put a movie on. It's stupid. You're not getting to know each other, you're in an awkward position to touch or kiss her, and if the movie is good, you'll both be distracted.

I tell girls all the time to come over "for wine and a movie" and I just don't ever put the movie on.

And if you really want to watch something with a girl, do it after you've smashed.
Agreed. Putting on some chill music, drinking wine (or beer, or whatever), and talking and cuddling makes the transition way easier than a movie or show.
Toast wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:22 am
She didn't care about the condom any more and just stuck it in. She was riding me and I made her cum and then I came in her as well.
Did you take her to the drugstore and get a plan B pill afterwards? Or do you really like to live that dangerously?
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12