Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:18 am

@MakingAComeback FYI the equation is a loose estimate of my numbers thus far. I could be on a positive tilt. Some other people have gone on 1000+ no dates/hookups. I expect to encounter something similar eventually lol

@SIGMA_1234 Such a great feeling indeed

@Now I still think I'm very much a noob in most aspects of approach. Much more is possible then what I've achieved so far. Exciting stuff lol
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:34 pm

i can't wait to see your cold approach log when you move to japan lol
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Toast

Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:26 pm

colgate wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:34 pm
i can't wait to see your cold approach log when you move to japan lol
Im very excited for that as well!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
goldfish
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 am

Toast wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:26 pm
Im very excited for that as well!
Gotta get that nippon pussy
Goals
- 9/10 lifetime lays
- Cut down to 70 kg

Achieved
- Lose virginity DONE OCT 2021
- 300 Lifetime Approaches (300/300) DONE AUG 2021
- Bulk and build muscle (68kg --> 82kg) DONE NOV 2022
Toast

Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:52 am

No Approach today. Took care of 3d printing business. packaging and shipping orders. As well as catching up on some sleep cuz of my fucked up sleep schedule for the past few days.

It is interesting how things happen in patterns.

Both of my plates hit me up and want me to hang out at their house. And they both texted me this today. Odd how things happen like this.

21 yo white chick wants to chill tomorrow evening. Hopefully I can hook up at her place even though she has a roommate.

Latin chick wants to get sushi and chill on Friday. She explicitly said "no sex, my roommates would hear" So I'm gunna try to get her to give me a BJ lol.

IDK if its necessary for plate maintenance to do things like this. I'm new to having multiple girls so I figure it wouldn't hurt to give in a little bit.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:37 am

No Approach today. Got a haircut. Discussed Japan things with my mom. Played with my adorable cat and ate dinner.

Went over to my plates house cuz her roommate is out of town and we hooked up.

Other girl wants to hang out Friday, so i need to think of a way to hang out with my plates, but also keep my approach volume up. I don't think I've approached in the past few days and that is not good.

Sex is cool and all, but approaching in high volume is really what is the man maker. Cant let my volume slip.

Ill approach tomorrow. and then on Friday ill approach before I'm supposed to chill. Most likely will have to always hang with plates around 7pm id say.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:29 am

Chill 5/20ish at the mall. Like 1.5 hours spent there.

Today I didn't really feel much from approaching. Like no gains in audacity, no increases in anxiety. I was just out there doing what i needed to do. Putting in the work and approaching. There were some times where I would skip and then catch myself and go and approach, but that's normal.

What did come from today was realizing that having plates has made me complacent. That is BAD.
I need to keep approaching, to keep the edge to my Alpha tendencies. Earlier today i thought, "why don't i just hit up my plate for sex instead of approaching." Thats needy as fuck. And could be a huge turnoff and could jepordize my plate.

So the lesson from today is consistent approaching keeps me from caring about plates, because the drive to find new girls makes me care less about the ones i have. As a result those girls don't become crutches and i don't become overly needy with these women, and lose them as a result.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:36 am

Had to do life shit the past couple of days. RIP approach volume for the week

I have my plate coming over tomorrow, but ima go out for a chill 1.5 hours of approaching before we meet up

Gotta take some time to reevaluate my schedule and what is actually possible with my current tendencies of sleep, and stuff like that. Probably was a little bit over zelous thinking i could wake up at 1 and approach from 2-7 every week.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:09 am

Toast wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:36 am
Probably was a little bit over zelous thinking i could wake up at 1 and approach from 2-7 every week
I have that same tendency.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast

Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:39 am

Took last weekend to reorganize my thoughts about motivation and priorities.

Been really lack luster about approaching and Japanese. Basically just doing the bare minimum of studying. As well as not really approaching cuz I can get laid with my plate.

The conclusion I came to is I need somewhat of a organized week to adhere to so that I don't have to make decisions about what to do that day. I would basically be procrastinating deciding what to do and end up doing nothing in the end.

Now I'm going to approach 3 days a week, and study Japanese/plan for japan 3 days a week. Mondays will be my free day.

Schedule for the week is as follows:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Free day Approach Japanese Approach Japanese Approach Japanese

As well as setting weekly goals to hit as to motivate me more for approaching.
going to try and hit 100 approaches per week. But 60 at the minimum

Today was the beginning of my rotation so it was an approach day. For the first time I was actually looking forward to approaching again.
Went rock climbing in the morning with a friend. and gave myself an hour to approach. hopefully in the future ill give myself 2 hours to approach.
Went 2/8ish over an hour at the mall. Volume was pretty dead so I did the best that I could.

One of my plates is acting up again and ghosted on a date we planned. So her being weird probably motivated me to try and approach and find another one to replace her. I think ima just not text her anymore. She can hit me up if she wants. But I'm not gunna play her games and reach out to her.

My 21 yo plate is pretty dope so far. Seeing her once a week basically. I have a lot more fun hanging out with this chick, and she lets me smash no condom and I get to nut in her. She's on birth control so all y'all can calm down lol.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:16 am

Very smart. Good work & well done for being accountable.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Toast

Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:12 am

Approached today for 2 hours. 2/20

Been a while since I had a session. Definitely feeling the effects of not approaching. Was not feeling audacious, bold, or confident really.

AA is not as much of a factor now as much. I do find myself selecting girls and passing on others on the basis of how attractive I find them. Plenty of times I see a nice ass and then decide to not approach cuz she isn't actually that attractive once I get a full picture.

My go to location was quite dead. Volume was around 15/hour. went 0/15 here.
walked around a lot just looking for girls. As well as kind of being in my head thinking about how i was feeling. Regardless i made myself approach. Caught my self slipping and doubling back to approach a girl I would have skipped. Usual stuff. Motivation was not really there. maybe my mind was somewhere else.

Walked around my block after for 30 min and went 2/5.

Notable approach right at the end.

Saw a girl across the street. She was walking towards me and we made eye contact as I was checking her out. Pretty much held eye contact until I walked across the street directly up to her. Called her cute and said I had to stop to say hi. Asked her wat she was doing and she said she was on her way to a date. Said "well let me grab your number so we can go on a date some time" she laughed and agreed. We exchanged.

This is the only approach of the day where I really felt bold or audacious. Generally I don't hold eye contact like this on approach as a lot of my approaches are from behind. But this one I was just feeling quite dejected from having a lackluster approach sessions so I guess I didn't really care.

Gunna have to continue with my 3 days per week schedule to see how it affects mentality on approaching or if I need to do 5 days a week in small sessions to keep the ball rolling. Ill most likely experiment with this for 2 weeks or so.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:02 am

Ayeee! New Japanese milestone. Took a sample JLPT N5 test and barely passed. Still a pass nonetheless.
80/180 is a passing score lol. I got an 84/180

Grammar is not my strong suit cuz I have not been studying grammar at all. I'm just slowly increasing my vocab and listening comprehension.

The vocab portion of the test was simple enough. Just gotta learn more words.
The listening section, which people think is the harder part, was actually fairly straightforward.
The grammar part was annoying. As expected tho

Ima try and take this test at the beginning and end of the month to show progress.
Its cool to see some actual results though. My studies are actually producing some tangible results so far
Screenshot 2021-09-03 204549.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:28 am

Didn't approach today.

Woke up not feeling motivated so instead of forcing myself out, i just switched to studying Japanese and researching what i need to do financially to live for. a year.

Having this flexibility is nice. So now hopefully i can get a good nights sleep and wake up with the right mindset to approach on my day off.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:46 am

Still having some issues. 2/10 today

Volume was decent at the mall. What I found myself doing was being hyper selective with who I wanted to approach.

Basically only approaching cute Asian girls. Probably passed up on 5+ hot white girls cuz I'm just not that into it. The one I did approach had a PHAT ass so she got my attention. If a white girl looks like she was born from Aritzia, generally ill pass. Not cuz she's not hot, but it's just not my type.

I have a baseline of approach that i can always do now. I've built up my skill to a point where i can basically approach whenever. AA isn't really the issue. Its just volume of girls i wanna smash.

Gotta think about what i need to do to remedy this.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log