Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:35 am

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:25 am
I loved that you were doing ballsy stuff and pulling the trigger quick.
Definitely happy with doing this. Every day im trying to do something even more extreme. I think it helps with getting high volume of approaches. if you do something crazy the day before, the next days approaches will be easier in comparison
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:41 am

Toast wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:35 am
Manganiello wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:25 am
I loved that you were doing ballsy stuff and pulling the trigger quick.
Definitely happy with doing this. Every day im trying to do something even more extreme. I think it helps with getting high volume of approaches. if you do something crazy the day before, the next days approaches will be easier in comparison
Definitely that's how I feel about approaching duos. It took me fucking 45 minutes to do it once a week ago, and today I did it twice with only slight resistance.

I want to get one in where the girl I just approached sees me approach another girl, or vice versa. That's definitely something that would clear up room for more volume.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast

Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:44 am

Manganiello wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:41 am
I want to get one in where the girl I just approached sees me approach another girl, or vice versa. That's definitely something that would clear up room for more volume.
Same here. This is something on my mind as well.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:13 am

Went out and just explored some new areas to approach in.

Went back to a spot yesterday that had decent volume. Was just about as good today as it was yesterday

I actually approached a girl who I have a date set up on Friday. I initially approached her around where I live, and I just so happened to run into her today in a completely different part of the city. What are the chances of this happening. LOL. hopefully she doesn't flake on my date on Friday.

Got 2 numbers in this spot so its pretty decent. Maybe did 10 approaches in 45min to an hour?

Moved locations. Sucked ass. wasted too much time in this are for such low volume of people and approaches

Moved again. Its a trendy outdoor area but the foot traffic was pretty low. Maybe only 2 or 3 approaches here.

Todays lesson is to really go to the areas where high foot traffic happens at certain times. Other wise the day is basically just wasted walking around.

I have a date lined up for Thursday. Hopefully she doesn't flake
Date lined up with the chick who I approached again on Friday, and possibly another date on Friday if she responds.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:47 am

Toast wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:13 am
Went out and just explored some new areas to approach in.

Went back to a spot yesterday that had decent volume. Was just about as good today as it was yesterday

I actually approached a girl who I have a date set up on Friday. I initially approached her around where I live, and I just so happened to run into her today in a completely different part of the city. What are the chances of this happening. LOL. hopefully she doesn't flake on my date on Friday.

Got 2 numbers in this spot so its pretty decent. Maybe did 10 approaches in 45min to an hour?

Moved locations. Sucked ass. wasted too much time in this are for such low volume of people and approaches

Moved again. Its a trendy outdoor area but the foot traffic was pretty low. Maybe only 2 or 3 approaches here.

Todays lesson is to really go to the areas where high foot traffic happens at certain times. Other wise the day is basically just wasted walking around.

I have a date lined up for Thursday. Hopefully she doesn't flake
Date lined up with the chick who I approached again on Friday, and possibly another date on Friday if she responds.
Awesome, already have dates set up with multiple girls!
Toast

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Coffee date with a cute Mexican chick. Petite and very much my type.

Was not really that nervous while talking with her.

Maybe 15-20 min into the convo I asked about movies, and suggested we go back to my place to watch one.
She said "I don't go back to peoples houses. I like to get to know someone more"

Mistake #1 - Agreeing with this statement.
I said "that's fine I understand" - Beta as fuck. I think I should have doubled down and suggested to go back even more. Been even more aggressive with suggesting we go back.

A few min later I suggested we go back again. Said since she doesn't have much time to chill and watch movies we should go.

Said she's meeting her friend later, and texted her to check in.

Chatted for probably another 5 or so min. idk how long.

Date pretty much petered off at this point and ended with me asking about another time to meet up. She was very dismissive about the next time. 100% no second date. Contact deleted. On to the next one.

Possible 2 dates tomorrow. Will be maximally forward with pushing to go back home. That's the lesson from today. I was too passive about going back.

Gunna go out and approach for probably 4 hours.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:53 pm

So if she said "I dont go back to people's houses." What would you have said/done differently?

The lesson I got was to make the decision for them. Hey let's watch a movie now. Yeah let's go... then stand up.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Toast wrote:
She said "I don't go back to peoples houses. I like to get to know someone more"
Shit test bro. In general, don't take the first objection of girls seriously. She contradicted herself when she later said she doesn't have much time to chill and watch movies.

I don't agree that you should have been more aggressive. You could have said "Yeah, people are always trying to move things so fast and not enjoy the moment". Talk a bit more, and then suggest it again.

Were you touching her?
Toast

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:23 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:18 pm
Toast wrote:
Shit test bro. In general, don't take the first objection of girls seriously. She contradicted herself when she later said she doesn't have much time to chill and watch movies.

I don't agree that you should have been more aggressive. You could have said "Yeah, people are always trying to move things so fast and not enjoy the moment". Talk a bit more, and then suggest it again.

Were you touching her?
My thoughts too. That's why that was the first mistake. I failed the shit test basically. She could have pushed hanging out with her friend back and chose to hang with me if she wanted. So she did contradict herself.

Maybe aggressive is the wrong word.

Did not do any physical contact. She sat across the table from me and I told her to sit on my side to get the sun out of her eyes, but she positioned herself kind of far away from me. I could have done something to initiate contact tho. That's def mistake #2

This is only my 2nd date so im slowly improving and learning
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:43 am

Idk if ima keep making videos on cold approach. Nothing really new to share.

Still don't care about rejection. Basically already normalized that its gunna happen most of the time, and as a result, doesn't affect me.

Went to 3 locations today:

Location 1 - 1/~7ish approaches. ~30 min total
Went here yesterday. Decent foot traffic for the street. Only walked the block once. A reoccurring theme here is questionably aged girls. Also tourists who are only here for the weekend or day. Several times I heard "oh I'm visiting from (insert location) I'm here for the weekend. Idk if this is a good or bad thing. Good if they're free that night to meet up again or bad cuz they are just visiting. IDK yet. I do like the girls in the area tho. Chicks that like crystals are generally hot for some reason lol.

Location 2 2/~25 1.5 hours
Went back to my usual spot. High rejection for most of the day. Probably 20 in a row. Was approaching with decent volume and consistency. Maybe let a couple girls pass once I got a good look at their face. Did have a little thought about the high rejection volume come to mind, but just tried to keep approaching. Over time the number to rejection ratio probably balances out so high rejection days are fine.

Interesting thing that happened today was i approached a pair of 2 Asian chicks. One was so sexy. fuckin smoking hot petite Japanese's chick. Her friend was dressed well but kind of uggo. Approached and talked to the really hot one, but the other girl was more receptive. She was kind of answering most of the questions and the other friend chimed in every now and then. Got both of their numbers. Felt awesome. Never got 2 numbers from a duo. Texted them both and one hits me back with "who is this? I live in (Not San Franciso)" Turned out to be fake number lol. most likely both girls numbers were fake. good stuff

Location 3 45min 1/~12
Around my block probably 5pm. FUCK it was pretty good around this time. Literally parked and walked like 500ft from my car down the block. Pretty girl comes my way. Approach. convo was chill. we exchange. Good start. Walked around some more and there were girls everywhere having outside dinner. Idk how to break into that barrier. Seems kind of odd to approach while someone is having an outdoor meal. Maybe if they were drinking. IDK. The block was pretty decent for foot traffic as well. One chick i approached pretty much at the beginning after i called her cute said "don't want to be rude, you are cute, but I'm engaged" Good ego stroke right there haha.

Wow this turned out to be a wall of text. Idk how much of this is valuable. Almost just typing for personal record at this point.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:47 am

Sounds awesome man haha lets get it
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Toast wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:43 am
there were girls everywhere having outside dinner. Idk how to break into that barrier. Seems kind of odd to approach while someone is having an outdoor meal. Maybe if they were drinking. IDK
I did one like this on Wednesday. It took noticeably more courage to approach. But I think just cuz it's a new situation.

Like everything else. You just do it. Maybe there's a special technique but I think it's just Hey you're cute.

You approached duos at mall food courts before right?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Manganiello wrote:
2/~25 1.5 hours
Nice.

And good job hitting the 40s!
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:13 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Like everything else. You just do it.
yup guess so. Idk why i was worried about being rude. Ive been rude before lol.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:39 am

:-)
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log