Was hit by a car today lolz

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:09 am

Total Approach Count: 18

Got 6 more approaches in after the first 3 I did on my run. Still trying to figure out a good area for high volume

Here's what I wrote in my notes, plus some comments on the approaches:

4 - Got number, She was hella nervous. Like visibly uncomfortable because she did not know what to do in the situation. Probably has never been approached by someone who was confident. Called her cute, asked what she was doing (to gauge instadate), asked if she had a boyfriend. She declined to get coffee then I got her number
5 - Engaged
6 - Didn't stop walking
7 -Boyfriend, didn't stop walking
8 - Rejected myself when she said she was working. This was a weird one. Approached, said she was cute, asked what she was doing and she said "im working right now" I was like ok, have a good day, and excused myself. Idk why I took this as rejection. Just a noob mistake.
9 - boyfriend, asked if she wanted a 2nd one. she rolled her eyes at me. Trying to be more aggressive when a girl says she has a boyfriend. Cuz a lot of the time its a defense mechanism and not the truth. Or its a girls test to see if your resolved with your approach.

Again the mentality of accepting rejection as the normal really makes such a huge difference. I am able to be ballsy and approach on a whim because I know that the most likely outcome is rejection.

Didn't hit my quota of 20 rejections today, but this is the highest volume of approaches I've done so far. So that's a win in my book. Onwards and upwards from here.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:23 am

Yeah man. That's how it's done.
Toast wrote:
9 - boyfriend, asked if she wanted a 2nd one. she rolled her eyes at me.
Lol.

Good approach count. Good improvement.

I'm really starting to internalize the 5 approaches in a day is basically dick all.

And when you think about it, it kind of is. How many cute girls do you say in a given day? Probably more than 5.

Fuckkk I wanted to sink 3 hours into approaching today tho. Too bad I couldn't.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:59 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:33 am
Manganiello wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:23 am
I'm really starting to internalize the 5 approaches in a day is basically dick all.
5 is pretty doable. Remember GLL's basic rule - aim for 30 girls a week MINIMUM. That'll get you laid roughly every 2 weeks.
5 per day is 100% withing my grasp. I'll probably even shoot for 10.

I think ima block off at lease an hour b4 work to do approaches. If I can pin a good location it will easily be achievable. Dont wanna fluff myself too much after one decent day. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

@PK47 yah it was kind of an automatic response. I'll have to be more conscious about pushing the approach. Making good progress so far though.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:49 am

Toast wrote:
Again the mentality of accepting rejection as the normal really makes such a huge difference. I am able to be ballsy and approach on a whim because I know that the most likely outcome is rejection.
These days, I adopt a mentality of: "I am a blessing to these girls. I am the hottest dude in the room, and she's lucky I'm giving her attention. I know I can hold a good conversation, and I can show her a good time, in & out of the bedroom. If she rejects me, her loss."

Same goes for my business: "I am a blessing to these businesses. I made my previous clients more money with my services, and I can you more, too. In fact, I can make your family legacy last one more generation for your future kids. If you reject me, your loss."

Makes it easier for me to stomach rejections.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Toast

Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:12 am

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:49 am
These days, I adopt a mentality of: "I am a blessing to these girls. I am the hottest dude in the room, and she's lucky I'm giving her attention. I know I can hold a good conversation, and I can show her a good time, in & out of the bedroom. If she rejects me, her loss."
There is definitely some of this mixed into the mentality. If she rejects me, its her loss is very true. These girls have to meet my expectations for the approach to work. If they cant even do that its not worth my time.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:07 am

Total Approach Count: 34

Total approaches today 16

Today was a great day for approaching. I was direct with my approaches and my intentions. Rejections really did not have an effect on me. If a girl declined my approach. Her loss, on to the next one.

First approach was the most interesting. Girl walking towards me. Approached and called her cute. She said she was in a hurry. I also said I was going another way. to clearly indicate that I'm not here to take up her time. Basically asked for her number right after that. She was like "Idk how to respond to this." I said something along the lines of "when has this eve happened to you. Why not give me your number" And handed her my phone. 100% expect her to never text back but that's besides the point. Being direct and bold is what matters most here. As well as aggressive with my stance and not backing down from the situation.

Here's what I wrote down in my notes while walking around.

1 - Number
2 - Rejection, walked away from me
3 - didn't even look at me
4 - Boyfriend
5 - Boyfriend
6 - kept walking
7 - Married
8 - Walking and talking sucks
9 - Number
10 - Number
11 - Super Unresponsive, Walked away
12 - Duo, walked away
13 - number
14 - Kept Walking
15 - Not interested
16 - Kept walking

Personally I'm not going to follow a girl and try to continue the conversation. When I say kept walking its either I approached, and instead of stopping to talk with me, they continue walking away. Maybe ill walk for a little bit but at a certain point ill basically stop walking and if they continue. Approach over. One instance was a girl who was talking to me, but then crosswalk changed and she started walking. Its not like she isn't fully in control and has to walk right then and there. That's her decision.

2nd number I got was a really receptive girl. Really pretty blonde. She's in town for 2 weeks. As I was walking away after I got her number I stopped turned around and called out to her to see if she wanted to schedule a date for the next day. She agreed and we are going to meet at 10 tomorrow.

3rd number was another really pretty French girl. She was a little more hesitant to give her number. But did anyway. Fully expect her to ghost. She did text back and ask for my Instagram but nothing after.

4th number was another pretty blonde. Hmm maybe i have a type haha. She was nice, and the conversation was really awkward on my end. She still gave me her number. She just texted me and said she wants to just be friends. Ill probably still meet up with her cuz more friends who are cute girls the better. Hot chicks have hot friends.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:10 am

Amazing man.
You just started approaching too.
Still lots more to do.

Love the motto
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:46 pm

Not happy at all with how my date just went.

Grabbed coffee, and within like 15-30 min we transitioned to my place. Then back at my house I did not make a single move. FUCK. We talked, and that was it.

I had a game plan to bring her back home but my plan pretty much ended there. After that I just couldn't sum up the courage to do anything.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:48 pm

Just had anxiety about making a move?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

honeybadger
Name: HoneyBadger
Goal: GET LAID

Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:32 pm

[quo
Last edited by honeybadger on Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toast

Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:35 pm

@Manganiello pretty much. Was just a bitch about getting rejected. Huge lesson to learn from.

@honeybadger No, i didn't do anything like that. My apartment is pretty bare bones right now so I don't have a couch. Made it weird to put my arm around her. But I could have done something.

I have to stew in these feelings of being a pussy so i can be better next time.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
honeybadger
Name: HoneyBadger
Goal: GET LAID

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:00 pm

[quote=T
Last edited by honeybadger on Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:16 pm

At some point you just have to stop the conversation and go in to make out

I dont escalate like some smooth transition sequence, its make out with them and then lead them to the bed
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Toast wrote:
@honeybadger No, i didn't do anything like that. My apartment is pretty bare bones right now so I don't have a couch. Made it weird to put my arm around her. But I could have done something.
The only excuse is when she literally sits on the other edge of the table and you cannot even reach her to hold her hand. And even then, your job is to change places to be in position to escalate.

Even if your room is literally bare walls and nothing else and you are sitting on the floor. Sit down in front of her and put your hand on her knee, or whatever. It wont be awkward unless you literally are awkward about it yourself, or shes not down for anything more than talking, in which case you want her out anyway, don't you.

My point: see it as 'I did not do it because I was afraid' rather than 'there was no good way to do it'.
Toast

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:44 pm

Lostcause wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:28 pm
My point: see it as 'I did not do it because I was afraid' rather than 'there was no good way to do it'.
I 100% understand that it was me not taking action. Didnt mean for my last post to sound like an excuse.

My inaction was the reason nothing happened. Not because of her in any capacity
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log