The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:11 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 pm
she would only see me on a platonic basis
FOCUS MAC ! If a girl is interested, she'll get you to know it ! You'll just lost 8£ on a fancy coffee for a girl that will look on her phone!

Keep the grind like you do
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 pm

Alright buddy boyos, I will not go through with this foolish plan of meeting her next weekend! She was down to come down to see me, which was nice. Her reply to my template was basically she doesn't vibe with casual but ongoing, but she would meet me on a platonic basis. Really I should have said No Thanks Jeff at that stage, but because it is the first lady in my journey who is fairly pretty agreeing to meet, I suppose I was keen to get experience through any means necessary. She is tall and has a fat ass, which is my weakness.

There won't be any need for further action on my part, I just won't WhatsApp her again. She won't bother initiating any contact. Women get off on the attention and guys chasing them.....and the male experiences ever increasing frustration in the pursuit, until Looksmaxxing has been seen through to completion, and the tables turn.

I will keep working my ass off.

Today, walked back from the gym after squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts and pullups, my lower body was pumped, quads, ass, the job lot. Walking out the gym in shorts, one girl just gazed at me something ridiculous. She looked about my age, short chick, and she just turned her head and looked at me with raw animal lust. Even after we made eye contact, she held the gaze and we walked quite closely past each other kinda gawking at each other.

NO GIRL HAS EVER LOOKED AT ME LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE

According to The Bastard, this is a major good sign that my future will be better than my past providing I go fucking hard and full steam ahead on looksmaxxing and taking action.

King Andy, Lord of The Realm of The Deceased Inner Loser, said something very similar on a podcast he so kindly dedicated to me and everyone else in the struggle.

You need a solid ass physique for this shit and your aesthetics and style have to be on point. This is the way to victory, and Lord Andy and Lord Radical, Defender of the Realm, have always led us in a positive direction. We trust their judgement.

But we have a great group of motivated men here, we will succeed buddy boyos, we will succeed!!!!!!!!!

I need one of these fine ass women to carry my seed buddy boyos, just 3 or 4 babies for my dynasty, until then I will pray at the foot of the squat rack and throw myself at the feet of the gym asking for salvation

LOOKSMAXX UNTIL ASCENSION

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:18 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
NO GIRL HAS EVER LOOKED AT ME LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE
You know this was coming...

Why the FUCK didn't you approach?
MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:34 pm

Because I am a weird guy big bro

My brain needs to be fixed tbh

Gotta keep working

MC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:25 pm

Uploaded 2 tiktoks, uploaded a youtube video, cooked dinner for 2 nights. Did a bunch of remote work. Hustled on the dating apps for like an hour and a half. Leads are a little slow right this moment, I have one girl who I'm texting on WhatsApp who is kinda receptive and I'm just trying to nail down a date with her on Wednesday. She isn't going to come to see me, as she wasn't too keen on the distance for a weekday. But we can meet quite Central, and that's still easy for me where I am. This location has saved my ass so much.

Will try to get her confirmed.

Also, the 40 year old chick who is a bit meh but is up for something casual is down for a chat on the phone just to feel things out. I'll chat with her tomorrow night I think and feel it out. If she's up for a drink when she's in London, which is 3 days per month, I am down to see her, and to try and pull. She ain't the easiest on the eye boyos but there ain't many takers for current MAC - it's a jungle out there!

I uploaded a video on the Blackpill today, namely I just find the case of this dude, St Hamudi the Syrian Blackpiller, so tragic. This guy was funny as hell, charismatic, seemed like an amusing fun dude to be around. He was a bit fat, yes, and his style was shit. But he was not bad looking, he was better looking than me I can tell you that. Yet he truly believed it was over and as he got older, he lamented the tragedy of his life and the loneliness he feels. We are built for connection, simple as that. I saw potential in this dude, if he fell in love with bodybuilding or something and got his style on point, he could absolutely have found himself a wonderful gal he could have been deeply in love with. Such a waste of a man's life.

The Blackpill has some important lessons. I wish I knew that looks were basically life many years ago. My dumb ass was trying to be a 'well rounded person' LOL. But the total defeatism and genetic determinism of the Blackpill is truly a sin. It's a sin to waste your life. You will grow old and weep.

Better to try and fail. Better to work hard and dream that someday you can have a better life.

Like your boy MAC!

Self improvement is a lifestyle choice. It's the daily pursuit of excellence. It often sucks. That's why it makes us better.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Mafia
Goal: Get Shredded. Pass FTMO
Motto: I Live In The Moment

Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:48 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
looksmaxxing
Bro as Chris´s son that he does not know about. Its all about maxing your looks and finding who you want to be in this life and act accordingly.

Serious.
2022 Goals(Before July):
- 95kgs shredded
- Consistent Bathmate Sausage
- Get funded by FTMO for $400,000
- Habit of meditation twice daily
MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:54 am

AInt that the truth brother man, hard out here when you're crawling up shedding the fat, losing the bloat from you face, and getting it all on point. But on the other side is greatness!!! Shit I long for the day when I can just travel the world with a great gal and work furiously on making bank. I want that life man for gods sake.

One girl has agreed to a date tomorrow, hope she doesn't flake, and the 40 year old chick is down to chat on the phone on Thursday. This is the hustle it takes man.

When my looks are better and my pics are maxed out, it will get better.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 9
TUE 18/01/2022

ACTIONS
(1) AA PROGRAM: Just 2hrs - talk to Andy tonight and learn how to let go effectively
(2) Gym: 45 mins cardio ^ 3 x 15 hip thrusts
(3) Content creation: upload 1 Youtube video & 2 tiktoks
(4) ATG Zero
(5) Copywriting 2hrs

Others: Work, online dating

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:51 pm

Check in:

Gym was solid, cardio and hip thrusts.

Work was ace, nailed a tonne of tasks that were building up. Done!

AA Program: Day 6 2hrs - did the time drill, then did time + directions. That was that. I felt fine, no rage, and I celebrated that hardcore when I got back! It is MAJOR. Every time I try day 6 and do not experience intense rage is a MASSIVE WIN. I took several actions to specifically just work on reducing the trauma and nervous system attacks. Will baby step my way there. Will take as long as it takes for me to re-pattern this brain and for me to stop full-on going into panic and emotional hell when it comes to approaching women in the daytime.

Back to the rest of my actions now

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Mafia
Goal: Get Shredded. Pass FTMO
Motto: I Live In The Moment

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:23 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:54 am
AInt that the truth brother man, hard out here when you're crawling up shedding the fat, losing the bloat from you face, and getting it all on point. But on the other side is greatness!!! Shit I long for the day when I can just travel the world with a great gal and work furiously on making bank. I want that life man for gods sake.

One girl has agreed to a date tomorrow, hope she doesn't flake, and the 40 year old chick is down to chat on the phone on Thursday. This is the hustle it takes man.

When my looks are better and my pics are maxed out, it will get better.

TUE 18/01/2022

ACTIONS
(1) AA PROGRAM: Just 2hrs - talk to Andy tonight and learn how to let go effectively
(2) Gym: 45 mins cardio ^ 3 x 15 hip thrusts
(3) Content creation: upload 1 Youtube video & 2 tiktoks
(4) ATG Zero
(5) Copywriting 2hrs

Others: Work, online dating

MAC
You sound like me at 17. Dont look at the age though, I didn´t have this log at the time like you do now. And I bet its going to get easier with all this motivation for you from everyone.

I am benefiting more than I thought. I was very full of myself. Now I am a tiny bit less, which is good, especially this guy @Sprezza I would meet him in real life.

On top of that you are tall as fuck. Are you aware that just because of that basis you are luckier than all of us. Including me. And when I was 17 girls would flirt with me even though I was practically anorexic at 56kg 191cm right? (about 125lbs 6ft3).

Severe acne cover up on back, chest, face, neck. I hated myself. So I understand you very well.

And yet I feel that I am in the same position as you, though its not so much about having sex as it is having fun with yourself.

I get that emotion when I know that Im on my way to some nice experience.

A date, a meeting, a document. You feel on a mission. And you get rejected by a girl you feel good because you are "on a mission".

I find everything is easier this way. Still hard as fuck. I get laid, quite alot too, yet I have the same struggles as you on a different level.

This is whats cool about this website´. I was embarrassed to admit some things about myself even though im at 90 lays.

And because of that Im not living my life at its fullest.

I feel that I just have to do my shit and approach immediately. Its probably on the same level as for you for having sex.
2022 Goals(Before July):
- 95kgs shredded
- Consistent Bathmate Sausage
- Get funded by FTMO for $400,000
- Habit of meditation twice daily
MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:36 pm

Thank you for your post Mafia it means a lot. I am working hard as you can see, I do struggle a lot, but I will just get my physique and overall package to a higher level. It will come. Damn you are insanely advanced with women - happy to have you here and sharing your journey with guys like me who are climbing this mountain one day at a time!

Height MAY help me one day, maybe. I am at a very low level at the moment bro - only have obese chicks who are interested in my at present, which is fine but I am not too attracted to them physically, though I do enjoy spending time with many of them as people..

I have a shit tonne of hard ass work to do to better myself man, right now I am just not cutting it sadly. And the results with women speak volumes right now. Which is totally OK, and I am sure they will improve one day.

I will keep attacking it every day. I personally think with 6 months of hard ass work in the gym, it may improve,

May also have to look into some cosmetic procedures. Considering starting with a hair transplant around July time. And will just go from there.

There must be a way. I will find one.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:53 pm

If you're going to do the hair transplant. I don't think it makes sense to wait. My dad had it done, it definitely works, but it really takes some time after the procedure for it to be a benefit. I don't have any first hand knowledge of it, but he is super dilligent/OCD doctor and flew to Turkey to have it done. It was a small percentage of the cost compared to anywhere else, they put him up in a nice hotel with great food while he went through all the procedures.
MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:06 pm

Yep it sheds your whole scalp and then you're actually rekt for several months! I will be going to Turkey also.

I am holding off until July because I made changes to my regime which are eliciting some improvements, so MAY not need it.

It looks terrible for the first 3 months, month 4 it starts to improve.

Taking action on my regime now for a few months before could pay big dividends at any rate, if I regain even a tiny bit of ground, the additional shafts will go further

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Striker
Goal: Lose fat

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:53 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:06 pm
I will be going to Turkey also.
If you're gonna do it use WhatClinic to find a surgeon, it'll have legit reviews of the clinic, an overall rating of the clinic, gives a price estimate so you know what ballpark they're in and you can also read reviews of people who went to the clinic specifically for hair transplants. Usually the clinic will have someone who coordinates with patients and will book the surgery, hotel, driver and suggest flights for you. Takes a lot of the hassle out of it.

I was a little nervous about going abroad for surgery but honestly if you do your research you can't go wrong, the clinic I went to in Poland was way more modern + clean than any UK hospital I've visited and the service was 10/10.

My hairline has stopped receding thanks to Finasteride so hopefully won't need a transplant but if I do I'm 100% going Turkey fuck paying way more just to get it done in the UK.

Also with the Turkish lira collapsing recently it might be cheaper over there atm, you'd be getting 2x more lira for every £ than a year ago.

Looking at the prices on WhatClinic now and wtf hair transplants are way cheaper than I imagined

https://www.whatclinic.com/hair-loss/tu ... transplant
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:40 am

Thank you bro! I am going to really consider this year. It's a good procedure and helps a lot of men.

Uploaded content last night. Was meant to go to the coaching call but I worked hard all day and fell asleep.....call was at midnight. ITS OVER.

WED 19/01/2022

ACTIONS
(1) AA Program: 3hrs
(2) Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Re-shoot Female Dating Strategy video, edit and upload it
(4) Online dating: 2hrs
(5) Copywriting: 1hr30

Others: Affirmations, Daily Stoic, Meditation.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:32 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:51 pm
AA Program: Day 6 2hrs - did the time drill, then did time + directions. That was that. I felt fine, no rage, and I celebrated that hardcore when I got back! It is MAJOR.
Congratulation on the small win there man!