The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:35 pm

I am way past giving a fuck boyos. Women, I'm afraid, are actually quite a lowly lifeform, they're not far off rats. When we have a goal for our growth, we pursue that, because unlike these demons, our growth actually means something. These people do not care if we live or die, I assure you of that, lol.

K so cold approach, out for 2 and a half hrs, the volume ain't great because many of the whores are repulsive beasts here but I did find 5 who didn't look completely STD ridden.

0/5 approaches. First 2 didn't stop at all, next one was standing and informed he she has a boyfriend/pimp. 4th stopped, chatted, but it was raining like crazy so she kinda backed off. She was quite nice bless her, tiny Asian girl. 5th chick was spooked like hell and kept moving.

I left, victorious, feeling good. I am back approaching.

Now I have absolutely no love in my heart left for women, literally none, I have 0 approach anxiety. I can actually just approach them, because I have nothing left for them. Whatever they want to say or do truly means absolutely fucking nothing to me.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT; WEEK 12
RUNNING TOTALS
COLD APPROACHES: 55 (+5)
DATES: 13
LAYS: 1

Gonna eat dinner, jump on the train, and work on this presentation. Tomorrow, working my dick off in the office, and will hit the gym, shoot content, and hustle on the dating apps.

The goal will be achieved. I look forward to the day when I can say I achieved my goal so I can move on with my life and put these beasts behind me.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:47 pm

No. I have the upmost respect for her, she is a beautiful human being and I cherished every second I spent with her. She ghosted a while ago but she was an angel of a human.

BTW

I am not actually being serious in the rage posts above. This is me expressing my bottled up rage.

Rage gets stored, and you need to express it. This is David Hawkins technique in Letting Go.

It does work, and this is the reason why I went from 0 approaches yesterday to 5 today.

I am allowing the rage to flow through me it has to be used up.

Andy gave me a lot to try but colgate actually gave me great advice, he told me expressing it and processing it will help and he was right.

I am happy to express this in front of men I respect like yourselves because it DOES allow the emotion to dissipate and then I calm down tonnes.

I must become successful, there is no option to fail, I want to be a daddy I don't want this life.

If I look like a monster for 2 weeks, so be it.

Do you know Andy destroyed furniture etc when he was going thru this?

What I am doing is strategic and I am willing to do anything to get myself a wife, I will literally die trying

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

iwillbebetter
Goal: Get a GF
Motto: zzzzzzzzzzz

Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:06 pm

wow dude thats crazy persistence! thats a good attribute I guess. what do you think is the Problem holding you back? i mean 1000 approaches, Dating apps for years etc, surely some girl will like you??

anyway, only thing you can do is to improve yourself more, be more attractive, try something else besides working out (f.e. surgery etc).

i kinda feel like a pussy now cuz i never approached or went to clubs
Stats
-Face: Average or little above average (5,5/10)
-Body: 190cm, skinny build
-Dick: 6.3 x 4.5
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:07 pm

It is kind of nice of you to share your raw thoughts, even if they are quite ugly. I got it and that's why I didn't really react or try to comfort you. You've showed us that you're a kind man and a hurt soul. You'll heal yourself, get a great wife and produce some badass offsprings, I have no doubt about it.

Congratulations on your 5 approaches.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:28 am

Was MIA a bit due to some family stuff, just read your victory report. Congratulations MAC! Wonderful to see all your hard work pay off. Wishing you even more success!
MakingAComeback

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:02 pm

Thanks homies for your posts. The anger release is an exercise I'm working on and believe me I do not like having to do it, it makes me so upset....so so upset. But I have to do it. Read David Hawkins' work. You have to 'use up' the anger. It does go. It does.

I can't have any anger in my. It's not going to work. Children swim in the unconscious of their parents. I must get my shit wired tight. That is what a man does.

So...I am winning right now.

Got the train back to my parents place Monday night, feeling good, called like 5 friends on the phone on the train and just laughed my ass off. Got home. I was so tired my Mum asked if I was drunk, and my bro asked if I smoked a joint. I went to bed.

Got up at 545, and my fucking dental device came out. I was pissed. I tried to put it back in. They told me its super easy and you just pop it back in. I was there for 45mins doing it, and couldn’t get it in. I was pissed.

I sent an angry email telling them to see me ASAP and put this back on.

I missed my accountability call, which I apologised for, and drove to the office no breakfast and had to finalise the training I was to deliver with an hour to go. I worked hard and got it done, JUST, ran to the training, I was a bit late but I laughed it off. Delivered a great workshop on little sleep and no food, felt like I was about to collapse at times, but I killed it and got really good feedback.

“You’re a great trainer”

FUCK. YESSSSSSS.

Remember, I’m a proper manager, but how you do this job well is thru personal leadership.

Finish off work, drive to my parents, where I just mong out for 2 hours and for the first time in maybe a year watched TV. Ozark, the new season. Loving it. Worked on the dating apps, got a few leads.

This is the level of hustle where I feel alive.

I love when I leave it all on the battlefield.

I am going back to London tomorrow afternoon, and because of my fucking ALF, I will have to get off the train, run to the dentist, and get it fitted back in. I will approach 5 women regardless. I will do the work to be a better man. I’ll go to the gym in the evening.

Then, Thursday, proper full approach session, pushing for a date (14), Friday another date (15). Saturday gonna get the train to my parents to help Momma MAC all day, she is gonna need to be driven around to see her friends and stuff, she will need me all day. Sunday

To win this game, you have to GRIND. I was 198lbs this morning man. I am working HARD every fucking day. My body WILL improve bros and I will get a hair transplant. I am mewing. I will do fuck tonnes of approaches and when I’ve gained 10lbs of muscle I’ll do a new set of photos.

I will make it, by now, we all know for a dog like me the path is going to be extreme hustle. I am ok with that.

Anger release work needs to continue. Had no rage at all today, at work have a tonne of women and they’re sweet to me which aint good for me getting the inner rage out. Need to be approaching and need them being nasty so I can drain this wound and get to the other side.

A great guy from the coaching group told me something: when the rage has run its course, this big heart of mine will have more space for love.

Heaven knows I look forward to the day.

Cannot say anything more to you right now than I am giving everything I have got to improve my lot in life. EVERYTHING.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:23 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
No. I have the upmost respect for her, she is a beautiful human being and I cherished every second I spent with her. She ghosted a while ago but she was an angel of a human.
Ah, and I was gonna ask "Did Danish girl ghost your chocolatish bootayh" when I was reading those angry posts. All is good man.

Also laughed my ass with your "Ur mom" reply to Marcin in the approach chat. God bless you 😂😂😂
seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:03 am

I never post on this forum but I’ve been following your log since the first page. These posts where you dive into your anger are normal, regardless of what others might comment. As you said, it’s necessary to genuinely express your pent up emotions to release them and if they can't relate, that's on them. I’m going through a similar phase right now myself. After I fuck a girl, I lay next to her and realize I hate her. I hate that they made fun of my accent as a kid. I hate that I wanted their validation so badly but never knew how to receive it even though it's so easy and feeble to me now. I just hate.

BUT, I notice you are hedging your bet by projecting your current mental models on to your future self. You have to lose yourself in the emotion until you reorient yourself and realize it’s not helpful. The finish line of this process can be a number of things and you have to be able to accept any possibility of the end game. Maybe, after expressing your anger, you come to the conclusion you’ll never be able to depend on a woman the way you want to. Can you accept that?

Basically, what I see is that you have this idea that if you express all this anger you have of women, you’ll eventually be able to love them. I’m saying that once you express this anger, you need to replace your old view of women with something more accurate and up to date. There’s an almost certainty that this up to date view is going to be beyond your current comprehension and definitely not your current view of love— it will greatly impede your progress if you continue trying to fit your current mental model of 'some woman are unicorns' to the world. Accept wherever the journey takes you man. You’ve been working too hard to not shed this anger because in the deepest part of you, you don’t want to hate women. Full heartedly hate women for a bit.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:30 am

seanconneryfan_ wrote:
I never post on this forum but I’ve been following your log since the first page. These posts where you dive into your anger are normal, regardless of what others might comment. As you said, it’s necessary to genuinely express your pent up emotions to release them and if they can't relate, that's on them. I’m going through a similar phase right now myself. After I fuck a girl, I lay next to her and realize I hate her. I hate that they made fun of my accent as a kid. I hate that I wanted their validation so badly but never knew how to receive it even though it's so easy and feeble to me now. I just hate.

BUT, I notice you are hedging your bet by projecting your current mental models on to your future self. You have to lose yourself in the emotion until you reorient yourself and realize it’s not helpful. The finish line of this process can be a number of things and you have to be able to accept any possibility of the end game. Maybe, after expressing your anger, you come to the conclusion you’ll never be able to depend on a woman the way you want to. Can you accept that?

Basically, what I see is that you have this idea that if you express all this anger you have of women, you’ll eventually be able to love them. I’m saying that once you express this anger, you need to replace your old view of women with something more accurate and up to date. There’s an almost certainty that this up to date view is going to be beyond your current comprehension and definitely not your current view of love— it will greatly impede your progress if you continue trying to fit your current mental model of 'some woman are unicorns' to the world. Accept wherever the journey takes you man. You’ve been working too hard to not shed this anger because in the deepest part of you, you don’t want to hate women. Full heartedly hate women for a bit.
Good answer, but the problem is that logically countering your beliefs often doesn't work very well. MAC's resentment for women is clearly deep rooted and not something simple and surface level. That's why I'm saying that with time, as he meets more women he likes, his view should change somewhat. Ultimately your mind reacts far more strongly to real world evidence than logical affirmations.

I'll be honest, some of his comments did come across as very incel-like in my opinion, and made me feel somewhat unsettled. However, underneath all of that anger, clearly there is a lot of pain and hurt. And I know that while living as a man in the 21st century, it's not easy, and our struggles are often ignored and not talked about enough, because they are often overshadowed by other gender related issues and feminism. As a result, I think I need to show compassion. Since this isn't something that personally affects a group I belong to, I can respond and give advice without my emotions getting in the way.

MAC, you are clearly very determined and persistent. I hope you can eventually shed your resentment, because you will be happier and much better off that way.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~420/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback

Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:59 am

seanconneryfan_ wrote:

This was a great post man. Honestly man, I appreciate it. The fact you’ve read my log since the start blows me away and I am truly honoured. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This means a lot to me. I thank you for sharing here, that is so brave, and I really respect your opneness. It has helped me a lot, bro.

I will take your advice here, because (a) I also am a big Sean Connery fan, I had posters of him and also Muhammed Ali all over my room in Uni, (b) you’re right.

I hear you bro, really, I do.

Many of us were looking for compassion and humanness in woman, and as you elude to here, with contact that is insensitive and dehumanising, over time, the sickness of woman does wear at you. Like a poison, it does seep into you.

But this is where true masculinity must come to the fore. Unlike them, we cannot wallow in our own mess. We’ll figure out a way to find light even in such darkness.

For myself, old school belief systems coming into contact with the modern whore caused chaos. I was brainwashed and it fucked me.

You see it when you spend PERSONAL TIME with woman. Not at work, with friends, shit like that. When you’re sharing yourself with them, you see it.

Overall, I can accept it. We’re not promised a rose garden. There is no use holding on to old beliefs and living in a fantasy. No amount of my wishing can make a cat a dog or turn blue into yellow. Letting go, detaching, and just accepting objective reality for what it is has helped recently. It makes the process easier.

To answer your question directly: I am able to say I accept that on the other side of this journey, when it comes to woman, my view will need to evolve a lot.

Yes, I am able to say, I can now accept that.

But is that a bad thing? No.

I am just a man in this world.

It is my responsibility to be the best man I can be. It is my responsibility to achieve my goals. So long as I am giving all I can give, I am happy, and proud of myself.

I will express the anger fully. On the other side of that, we’ll see whats what.

I will get to where I need to get to mentally, but I can tell you, any form of emotions I had towards them are now long gone. That’s part of this process man. When you are dealing with these people, you do have to slowly whittle yourself down and allow the emotions, childlike fascination and naivete, and sentimentalism to just wash away. Because you are dealing with a creature that consumes the weak. They’re to be fought tooth and nail and even in the face of such darkness, I’ll find light, trust me on that…..you push into the deepest discomfort again and again, into areas where your consciousness feels like it is about to split, and you just push way, way, way beyond what you even thought is humanly possible, and on the other side, is masculine glory that is felt when you leave it all on the battlefield.

Every single day man, every day I am breathing in this world, I am willing to keep pushing into them making them have to acknowledge me, see me, feel me, hear me, and just deal with that.

While I am breathing, I will make them feel my presence.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:02 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:23 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Ah, and I was gonna ask "Did Danish girl ghost your chocolatish bootayh" when I was reading those angry posts. All is good man.

Also laughed my ass with your "Ur mom" reply to Marcin in the approach chat. God bless you 😂😂😂
Haha. She did, bless her. I texted a few times, honestly, I just wanted to know if she is OK. I assume because she did read them, she should be OK. That is enough to me, As long as she is alright, I am very very happy about that.

I promised myself in this journey I will ALWAYS leave any girl who gives me the time of day better off.

I can say DG is better off, I was very fucking nice and good to her, so I did my job.

HAHAHA Marcin is a fucking G, love that guy. I was fucking beyond angry at that time bro, like legendary level shit, it was enough rage to legit fuel the entire city of London's power grid. Not that Marcin will care. Guy is a fucking animal.

Hope ur good crisis, enjoy your recent success, I am beyond happy and beyond proud of you.

The fucking GREEK GOD blessing me today with a post from Mount Olympus itself. Thanks man.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:05 am

Squilliam wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:30 am
seanconneryfan_ wrote:

Good answer, but the problem is that logically countering your beliefs often doesn't work very well. MAC's resentment for women is clearly deep rooted and not something simple and surface level. That's why I'm saying that with time, as he meets more women he likes, his view should change somewhat. Ultimately your mind reacts far more strongly to real world evidence than logical affirmations.

I'll be honest, some of his comments did come across as very incel-like in my opinion, and made me feel somewhat unsettled. However, underneath all of that anger, clearly there is a lot of pain and hurt. And I know that while living as a man in the 21st century, it's not easy, and our struggles are often ignored and not talked about enough, because they are often overshadowed by other gender related issues and feminism. As a result, I think I need to show compassion. Since this isn't something that personally affects a group I belong to, I can respond and give advice without my emotions getting in the way.

MAC, you are clearly very determined and persistent. I hope you can eventually shed your resentment, because you will be happier and much better off that way.
Good points man.

I agree bro.

Trust me I did NOT ask for this shit at all LMAO

I will make a video expressing some things that I feel people need to know, but basically I used to have high anxiety and when I used to approach women they would be a bit weirded out so I got put through the fucking GRINDER

Now I am having some success, my brain decided: OK, time to unload all this shit, we don't need to carry it any longer.

Process is fucking mind blowing but I can tell you, many men go through this.

I have to do it for myself as a man. Not even worried about women right now, I will defeat those cunts in my own way, but the process will be the process and it will unfold because it has to.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:39 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 13
WED 16/02/2022
ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Cold Approach (5 Approaches) + 2hrs Old
(2) Gym / Stretch / Core
(3) Others: Work, go to Dentist and get ALF put back in (this will take a minute – I will have to get approaches in throughout the day)

Tomorrow, back to a more solid structure. But no excuse not to attack it. Gotta arrange date 14. Gal responded to me on WhatsApp saying heading all the way over to me would be fairly long (45mins) so can I head over eastward. I’m cool with that, and will meet her halfway. She seems like a cool chick. I have goals to achieve. Need 9 more lays. I will achieve this and must get another lay fucking soon…..very fucking soon…….They’ll see…..

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:45 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:13 pm
But it doesn't matter. I know she'll text me saying she didn't tell a connection. It's just how this goes. Rejection becomes so irrelevant, it's just part of the thickening of the skin.
Opportunity may have already passed but if you honestly don't feel a connection you don't have to try and pull / sleep with them / or ask for a date 2. Why hang out with someone you don't like? Much less sleep with someone you don't like? You can say "had a nice time chatting just didn't feel the chemistry." It's not childish to reject before your'e rejected if you genuinely wanted to reject.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:32 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 13

WED 16/02/2022
ACTIONS

(1) Dating: Cold Approach (5 Approaches) + 2hrs Old (0/3 approaches – Old in process)
(2) Gym / Stretch / Core (No gym, but core and stretching in process)
(3) Others: Work, go to Dentist and get ALF put back in (this will take a minute – I will have to get approaches in throughout the day)

Busy day, had to run to the orthodontist. Got the ALF put back in. Had to do my approaches between trains. First one didn’t stop, second stopped, smiled and said she needs to catch her train (it was a 2 second interaction), 3rd stopped, was fairly smiley and nice, but then when I tried to chat she was edging to escape away and I just told her to have a good day.

Wanted to bust out 2 more apps but it got dark and approaching in the dark feels sketchy.

Danish girl didn’t ghost bless her, she messaged me saying she doesn’t feel a connection and wishes me all the best and that I’m a fantastic guy. She doesn’t want to see me again, and that’s cool. I just wanted to know she’s OK. I thanked her and moved on. Blocked / removed from Hinge. Still thoroughly happy I met her.

Going to push for a date tomorrow. Let’s see if this one could happen. May have one on Friday.

We’ll see…

Getting over wanting a connection with women now. 13 dates, and without fail, none of them wanted to really know me. It is eye opening because I honestly thought one of them would want to know me.

But it’s OK.

The feeling is honestly mutual.

I no longer even care.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi