The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:21 am

Totally agreed.

It is seriously NOT healthy to be fat. Our fat is where all our toxins are stored, heavy metals, pesticides, all sorts of nasty shit. This accumulates in our fat tissue and causes havoc for our cells.

Celebrating fatness is celebrating disease. Our world is something of an anti-world, it's anti-life, anti-human. Fucking nuts.

OK bros - I'm gonna head home for 3 days to put my head down and really work. I may have a date with a chick Friday, when I'm back. A right chunker, but she seems nice. That will have to do!

I have to go to the station shortly, I'll update on the other side.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:52 am

WEEK 37
TUE 09/08/2022
(1) Dating: Online process
(2) Body: Fast / Run (45m) / Core
(3) Content: YouTube Growth Process
Other: Work, Copywriting proposals, Copywriting study, Read biz, Product Dev.

Notes:

Back at my parents until Thurs. Just going to put my head down and work. 15-20lbs of weight to still lose on the cut. Surgery next week Red shirt year almost over. Will keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:33 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 37

ACTIONS

(1) DATING: Online Dating Process / Go on Date
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) BIZ/FINANCE: Copywriting – Applications & Proposals. Study.
Others: Content – shoot project vlogs.

Notes:

Got a lot of stuff done. Hunkered down and smashed a lot of tasks. I am going to really work my butt off the next 12 weeks to get myself 4 more lays man. I will get my 10 lays. I will get to 185lbs (I was 198lbs this morn). And I will achieve my goals for The Phoenix Project.

Will then speak to my coaches, and my inner circle, and set the next goal. The PRIMARY goal will be money/biz. Secondary will be girls. The next year of self improvement will be hard ass work in the gym, nurturing my hair transplant and maximising it, and being an elite Ravi.

KEEP HAMMERING,
R
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:50 am

Pulled from my date last night, got lay #7!!

Was a lot of fun. She was a bit of a chonker, ngl. About a 5. But pretty eyes, long flowing hair, and passed the boner test......only just.......She really does want to see me again, and I am willing to fuck her here & there.

Def. a fatty but we had a lot of fun. Whole experience was great. She was big time into me and it was fairly easy work.

Bodyweight is doing well today, it's 198.2lbs.

Seeing my FWB tonight, and going on a day trip with her to Brighton tomorrow.

I am pushing my life ahead and becoming more successful.

My PRIMARY GOAL this year is 10 lays. That is the measure of success. That will be the most successful year of my life (I was at 0 lays in Jan, for a former incel to get to 10 in 1 year from NOTHING is fuckin heroic). To achieve my primary goal is the equivalent of winning an olympic gold or making a huge sum of cash.

This will be more I proceed in my journey man. Big primary goal, focus on it each year, grind all year and actually make it happen.

Proper writeup to come bros.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:19 pm

LAY #7: STONER GIRL

We’re getting close now bros! That’s 7 out of 10 for the year. We’re very close now. This will be a huge achievement and will be a brilliant red shirt year. I just need to bang 3 new girls now, and I fuckin did it.

Very happy about this and had a great evening with this chick.

Match on Hinge a few weeks ago. Exchange. Arrange a date, and she ghosts. She gets back to me saying she was feeling unwell, and really apologises. Her comms are great.We arrange something for the following week.

I am teasing on texts, and just making fun of her and stuff lol.

She gets back to me a few days ago saying she may need to reschedule again as she has a property viewing.

I don’t let girls reschedule twice. I was just like: We can just meet later, 830/930, excited to meet you, lets make it happen.

You do need to be firm and push things forward. She actually did the property viewing the day before and she confirmed via text yesterday morning. She also tells me she has a spare zoot and wants to share with me. I don’t actually smoke weed, but I told her sure to seed the pull.

She drops by 830. She goes to the wine bar and calls me.

I rock up 4 mins late lol.

Immediate thoughts are, alright man she’s kinda cute. I knew she was a lil thicc. I was fine with that. But I am liking her big eyes and long brown hair.

She def has a good bit of weight to lose, but she’s passing the boner test. ONLY JUST. But she is.

We meet, hug, kiss her on the cheek. She grabs me quite tight and I can feel her attraction. Alright…..here we go.

Take her to find a seat. We start vibing. She’s talking, I’m asking probing questions, really listening.

She would later comment on how good my eye contact was, how it was really clear I was genuinely listening and interested. All of this I actively worked on. Girls need to know you are properly interested and enjoying it. They also need to feel a grounded, masculine presence. I am not super reactive, I’m just processing it. Reacting just less than I used to – less nodding, affirmations, all that. I watched Julien’s PIMP while in Budapest with @Paw and our friend J. The sexworthiness lecture was useful. Non-reactivity was stressed here. And it clicked for me.

We have our drinks, she is into me and I can tell. I do some cold reads (@Rags2Bitches – I am listening) and she is into it.

Also took some advice from the bros in Budapest, and took her for a venue change. Asked her to come for a walk with me, to my spot by the river thames. This is legit 4mins from the wine bar and very visually impressive. The river I flowing, the bridges are imposing, and there are people gathered enjoying the evening.

We walk down, and when at my spot, she gives me a tight hug. She’s so into it.

I then say we can go back to mine and smoke on my balcony.

She holds my hand and we go. Hand holding is consistently a sign a chick is DTF for me.

We go to mine, and in the lift, she remarks how tall I am. I pull her in and we briefly make out.

Give her the tour, go to the balcony. Chat and have another drink. Makeout a bit heavier.

Go to my room. Make out a lot heavier.

Escalate, then my top comes off. She likes what she sees bless her. It’s fuckin time.

Her top comes off. She’s got a bit of a belly. She’s def heavier and borderline.

Smash her once, and she is going crazy. She almost comes. I go for about 20 mins I think. I can go longer normally but the excitement of a new chick seemed to be a bit much for me. I then come and we make out, cuddle for ages.

We then go to the balcony and she smokes her blunt. She passes it to me a few times, I draw a brief drag and just blow it out. Like Bill Clinton, I don’t inhale. Lol. I get a tiny bit high. But its nothing, it wears off quick.

Smoking weed is not for me and I avoid stoners. This is loser shit. You gotta work and grind like fuck, or in life, you will fucking lose. You will absolutely flop. Just my opinion.

So we head back and cuddle for ages. She tells me tonnes of dating stories.

I am so shocked at the stuff girls go through. She went on a date with a guy who was such a cunt, he was the definition of a narcissist. He was tall and super good looking apparently, and just gave her 1 word answers on the date, wasn’t interested at all. And then he realised he ‘forgot his card’ so this chick paid. He was also swiping and messaging on Tinder infront of her. Such a vile bastard. She paid just to get out. She pays and dashes.

He follows her, and grabs her by the wrist, and says “we’re going back to mine”. She explains how she has had a terrible time and he has thoroughly insulted her. “I took you for food” he replies, “I took YOU for food, I paid” was her response. He then changes his tone and really squeezes her wrist and tells her “you are coming back to mine”. She told me she felt a feeling she has never felt before in her life and threatened to make a scene. He didn’t budge, so she ran. He ran after her yelling.

This was in North London, Camden Town. It was Friday night. A bouncer from a venue stepped in and asked her if she’s alright. She panicked and told her the story. The dude then appears. He is screaming etc. The chick hides behind the bouncer and he tries to defuse for ages. This guy was having none of it, and was shouting about how “his girl” was telling people all sorts and needs to come back to his. The guy is trying to grab stoner girl, and at that point, the bouncer puts him in a headlock. He tries to punch him while in a head lock and apparently the bouncer full on judo slams him on the concrete and immobilises him LOL.

Stoner girl then RUNS to the station.
She has had some horrific and clearly traumatising online dates. Dudes are fucking tragic out there. Her last few dates were ‘friend vibes’.

You know why the guy pressed as hard as he did? Because the girl showed up to the date. He thought because she showed up, he was in. These guys aren’t even getting regular dates man, and aren’t performing on the dates. Seems like the level of game is weak out there. Apparently he was a super good looking mixed race dude. Seemed to have a god complex. Very good looking men become entitled. And then get their chicks fucked by grinding dogs like me LOL….

Hard work & passion for your mission in life TRUMPS EVERYTHING

She liked me a lot and we chat until 130am man. JHEEZE.

Walk her to the bus, she makes out with me, and texts me when she’s home.

I will maybe see her a few more times, maybe. I am down to smash once or twice. I have Nerd Girl who is still solid and a girl I like.

Life’s good man.

Gotta keep working. I will achieve 10 lays. I legit thought I was gonna fail this goal in Feb/March. I was at 1 lay and had no idea how I was gonna make it. I just kept working for 8 months. 8 months of hard ass work.

And I am gonna make it.

Consistency and hard work repeated for 5-10 years will make me a success. No one can do this. Too many people live in comfort. There is no option for comfort for a dog. I don’t fit the mould. For me to make it, I will have to snatch it from the hands of life.

It’s a lot of fun right now. Off to cold approach, then seeing Nerd Girl later. We’re going to Brighton for a day trip tomorrow.

I gotta put some focus on copywriting man, once I get this skillset and make money from it. I’ll travel and become a legend.

Gotta do it for the underdogs in this world. For those who thought they can’t. I am 100% for the underdog in this life, for the guy who was told he can’t.

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Slickbackkhair
Goal: Sleep 30chicks in2years
Motto: Do the work every damn day

Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:06 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
and become a legend.
You already are
MakingAComeback

Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Slickbackkhair wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:06 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
and become a legend.
You already are
Thank you brother from a fuckin legend like you this means a lot.

We will get there for sure man. I will bust my ass every day and keep achieving my goals.

Year after year after year!

And we cannot wait to see you take your life to heroic levels too bro, it is so good to have you here.

For those who don't know, Slickbackkhair is a former coaching client of Andy's, has achieved a lot in his life and has a lot of value to impart. A person you should listen to and also push hard. Get behind this dude man.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:49 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Hand holding is consistently a sign a chick is DTF for me.
I'll say that it's the sign of a 90% pullable chick. Not necessarily a DTF one.
MakingAComeback wrote:
She went on a date with a guy who was such a cunt, he was the definition of a narcissist. He was tall and super good looking apparently, and just gave her 1 word answers on the date, wasn’t interested at all. And then he realised he ‘forgot his card’ so this chick paid. He was also swiping and messaging on Tinder infront of her. Such a vile bastard. She paid just to get out. She pays and dashes.

He follows her, and grabs her by the wrist, and says “we’re going back to mine”. She explains how she has had a terrible time and he has thoroughly insulted her. “I took you for food” he replies, “I took YOU for food, I paid” was her response. He then changes his tone and really squeezes her wrist and tells her “you are coming back to mine”. She told me she felt a feeling she has never felt before in her life and threatened to make a scene. He didn’t budge, so she ran. He ran after her yelling.

This was in North London, Camden Town. It was Friday night. A bouncer from a venue stepped in and asked her if she’s alright. She panicked and told her the story. The dude then appears. He is screaming etc. The chick hides behind the bouncer and he tries to defuse for ages. This guy was having none of it, and was shouting about how “his girl” was telling people all sorts and needs to come back to his. The guy is trying to grab stoner girl, and at that point, the bouncer puts him in a headlock. He tries to punch him while in a head lock and apparently the bouncer full on judo slams him on the concrete and immobilises him LOL.

Stoner girl then RUNS to the station.
She has had some horrific and clearly traumatising online dates. Dudes are fucking tragic out there. Her last few dates were ‘friend vibes’.

You know why the guy pressed as hard as he did? Because the girl showed up to the date. He thought because she showed up, he was in. These guys aren’t even getting regular dates man, and aren’t performing on the dates. Seems like the level of game is weak out there. Apparently he was a super good looking mixed race dude. Seemed to have a god complex. Very good looking men become entitled. And then get their chicks fucked by grinding dogs like me LOL….
Nowadays, when girls share stories like those, my B.S. detector goes off. I've heard lots of stories from girls I knew and even from my mom. They always present themselves as completely innocent victims that did nothing wrong. But the more you dig, the more gaps you find.

For example, she was in front of the dude and started running away. And she was so fast that she lost him for long enough to have a convo about what happened with the bouncer? So a girl with pounds to lose outrun a tall dude who, I guess, was of normal weight? Yeah, something's missing here.

Also, the bouncer tackled the mofo for her and instead of thanking him, she run away? If the story is true, that was lame of her.

I'm not saying the crappy date didn't happen or anything. I just suggest taking stories from people you don't know with a grain of Himalayan salt. Took me a decade to discover my dad wasn't a monster, nor was my mom a saint. All because I only listened to my mom's version of "the truth"

Good job on the lay brother, 3 more to go.
MakingAComeback

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:29 pm

Great points from the Greek God.

A lot to think about homie.

Man, I got in from last night 2am. Fell asleep prolly 230. Up at 1130. Took a while to get into action.

Did my writeup, few household things done. OMAD and supps done.

And it's like 3pm. FUCK.

Text from FWB, she's coming over at 6pm.

So how can I cold approach, get back and do my life admin that needs to be done? Answer is, I can't.

I've gotta do the following life admin now:
-Amazon return
-ASOS return
-Turkey action plan: Get eVisa, sort out remaining cash, plan process etc

I will do this, squeeze in some online dating hustle, then tomorrow I'm doing the day trip with Nerd Girl.

I have not been able to do my copywriting stuff, or shoot my vlogs.

I did have to work to get that lay and that was great. That has pushed my life forward.

As ever, you will get 1 goal. If you ask for 2, you can hammer like fuck and get forward. But you will get 1 goal for the year.

More than that, you'll get nothing.

For me to become a success, I will need to get these 10 lays, and then really put it all on money making/biz. Day game can be done 1 day in the week, and then Sat & Sun. Online hustle can be done daily for 30 mins with progressively better pics and the hair transplant comes together and muscle gain happens. But FOCUS is everything here man.

If you focus on ONE THING, you'll get it. Focus on too much and it's a haze.

Gotta go hustle bros........will check in but most likely you won't see much true grinding until Monday. Monday I'll blast copywriting, gym, cold approach, and shoot these vlogs.

Fucked last night & will be fuckin again in 3 hrs. But does it matter? NO BULLDOG MINDSET ALWAYS

FUCK!!!!!!!!

I'M A VIRGIN

TIME TO HUSTLE

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:57 pm

@MakingAComeback

Nice one MAC!

Awesome work dude 👏

Just 3 more to go! You got this!

Spider
MakingAComeback

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:03 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:57 pm
@MakingAComeback

Nice one MAC!

Awesome work dude 👏

Just 3 more to go! You got this!

Spider
Thanks bro!

3 more to have the championship belt!

Got my first Jan 2022 at 30 years young, didnt let life limit me and my horrible background. Gutted up and got this far. I will get 3 more. I know I came from an extreme hardcase incel background. I will know I defied the odds. I will know I did what I thought was truly impossible. I will achieve this bro.

I will know how low I came from. It was decades of severe and chronic anxiety. It was 5-6 years of serious health problems. It was years being housebound and unable to work. I was 275lbs of total obese anxious wreck unable to think straight, function and was on a few occasions quite close to death.

I came from lower than any motherfucker, I came from hell itself .

......And if I achieve my goal, if I actually pull off the phoenix project, in my own mind for the rest of my days I will be the underground king. The guy who made the impossible happen.

Fucked a new girl Friday, fucked Nerd Girl Sat, and had a blissful day at Brighton beach with her all day today man.

Hours of sun, walking around topless on the beach absorbing the sun. NG is cracking me up the whole time she is absolute sweetness and funny as hell.

Lifes good man.

Today, day trips like this on Sundays, my day off, are the rewards for my effort.

I feel good. Going to bed now. A blissful day.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:38 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
For example, she was in front of the dude and started running away. And she was so fast that she lost him for long enough to have a convo about what happened with the bouncer? So a girl with pounds to lose outrun a tall dude who, I guess, was of normal weight? Yeah, something's missing here.
Yeah while I was reading that I was: how a girl dressed for a date can outrun a fit and taller man :D ?

Usually for me when they trash previous experiences they had it's a red flag in the making
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:54 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Nowadays, when girls share stories like those, my B.S. detector goes off. I've heard lots of stories from girls I knew and even from my mom. They always present themselves as completely innocent victims that did nothing wrong.
To be fair, everyone does this while telling stories. Not just girls.
AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:38 am
Usually for me when they trash previous experiences they had it's a red flag in the making
Not necessarily imo. I have a few "bad date" stories to tell that are actually meant to show I don't take shit from people (like a story about how a girl was on her phone all the time on our date and I just got up and left without saying a word)

When girls tell me bad date stories of their own I like to spin them into a conversation about men/women dating dynamics in general. It's actually a great way to pivot a surface-level conversation into something deeper.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:07 am

Thanks for the bros above sharing their thoughts, this is valuable for the forum when guys with the experience can weigh in and give us all something to think about.

Bros, I have a hair transplant on Wednesday. This will require a few tasks my end. I am basically going into surgery mode and will keep things ticking over until Wed.

I cant exercise for 30 days post transplant. So I will have to train HARD today, tomorrow and Wednesday. Thereafter I will keep myself in shape for the next 30 days with diet and fasting.

I will say that a day trip with my FWB yesterday was one of my best days of the whole year. I have never been on a day trip with a girl. I really liked it. Travelling and spending time with a pleasant chick is a wonderful thing. NG is not gonna catch feelings for shit. She isn't looking for anything serious and neither am I. I am going to maybe go on a day trip with her once a month, because I want to. In Jan, I won't be in LDN anymore, and that'll likely mean I will barely see her. Which will be a bit sad, but we'll get over it. I will stay in touch. But life happens.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 38

MON 15/08/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Online Dating Process
(2) Body: Gym / 45 Min Run / Core
(3) Biz/Finance: Copywriting applications / Proposals / Study
Others: Work, complete reports, send them through, and move on. Euro Gang Call. Cold Thermogensis & Light therapy. Tongue work.

Notes:

I have a few admin type tasks to ahead of the surgery. I can't really day game. Tomorrow, same thing. I also need to shoot a bunch of vlogs and take pics PRE Transplant.

Wednesday I'm off to Turkey. Will be there until Sunday.

The following two weeks will be recovery, I will barely leave the house and am not allowed to even have 30 mins of direct light on my head. I can't even wear a hat. So I'll be indoors HUSTLING HARD for 2 weeks.

Thereafter, I can wear a hat. And I can hence day game again. 2 weeks post surgery will be copywriting and content focused tbh. Then Sept & Oct are FULL ON Phoenix Project man. I will break myself off to get 3 more lays.

By Nov, I will have completed it and will wrap it up.

The next project will be very different from this. I will build an unbreakable foundation for elite success.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:23 am

Yeah man
A bit of rest and focus on other categories IMHO will only be beneficial!
You have done a tremendous amount of work so far and a bit of rest from there is only beneficial (perhaps this is the moment where you go more theory focus instead of action focused)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z