The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:55 pm

natedawg wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:29 pm
I don't even want anything romantic with her, I don't want a relationship, I don't really even want to sleep with her because I see she has trauma and I don't think sex is right for her right now (she flinches and tenses when I touch her, for instance).

I do however enjoy her as a human being and will have an open and honest conversation about how I feel like we're best suited as friends.
I like where you're going with this. You're allowed to feel wanted, brother, and from everything I've seen - it just looks like she's on a completely different wavelength.

Glad to see you're taking the bull by the horns and laying it all out. If her issues don't allow her to give you what you need, that's ultimately for her to solve.

Your wants/needs matter. Looking forward to see how things go, brother.

Keep pushing!
Thank you Nate! She has been very awesome & has helped me heal I won't lie.

When I called her out for being late to our last date, which she didn't really understand (she texted me beforehand but I just early anyway), she seemed so sorry for making me wait.

It's little things. I was in her kitchen while she was cooking, and I was standing infront of one of her drawers.

"Can I get behind you darling?"

I get thrown by this stuff. It's just these very small, very human acts that I have not experienced before. Just basic kindness, warmth, and just being authentic and genuine hits me, I have found, in ways I didn't expect.

L has eluded to how she has fears over getting very attached to someone and has struggled with co-dependency in the past. She explained how she is working with a coach and the strategy they've put in place is for her to wait, potentially some time, before exploring intimacy.

I can totally respect it and I can also admit that I have learned more about myself.

I am very weak for when a girl is nice to me. When they do small and kind gestures for me, like compliments or something seemingly insignificant, I do begin to feel a little bit for them. I have a lot of compassion for L and really wish her good things in life. It's been, what, 4 dates but I am grateful that I got to meet her. I will explain to her it's best for us to just be friends, and will just see what she feels.

She deserves honesty. And I deserve for my own needs and development to be respected.

Back to work. Feeling motivated and productive rn!

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:27 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 50

THURS 24/11/2022

(2) Biz / Copy
-Accountability Checkins
- Accountability Spreadsheets & Reports
-Accountability Onboarding outreach
-Accountability testimonial outreach
-Accountability sales deck development: canva
-Copywriting: A’s copy v3.

(3) Body
-Glute & Low Back Warmup
-Run (60m)
(Dinner)
-Stretch & Posture

(4) Dating
-Lead Gen Process
-Messaging
-Dating Dev: Update folder, review notes

Others
-Cold thermogenesis session (20m)
-Reading

Notes:

Will have a chat with L on Sunday and tell her I’m leaving London in a month. I will also tell her that I think our dating feels more like friendship, and will explain I need to focus on my own mission. Truth be told, I like her a lot, and would like to keep seeing her regardless. I will be in London regularly putting on talks for my biz and seeing friends, I would be open to seeing her in this capacity, given that from Jan practically all I’ll be doing is hammering biz, with a bit of cold approach 3 times a week, and maybe 1hr a day on the dating apps. Which means 8hrs work on biz each day, and the rest just training and developing my physique and masculinity…..

I understand I can find other chicks, I get that totally, I frankly just like this human being and will be honest with her that I feel like it’s more friendship and that I must focus on my mission and big picture vision for my life. This is not time for a relationship. This is time to build deep financial resilience, make good money, and travel the world so I can grow and become more.

This is the first time I’ve felt a little weird like this, the thought of me having misled her or perhaps have given her the wrong impression weights upon me pretty much every second. I dislike being untruthful tremendously. It burns me up. I will talk to her over the weekend and give her the facts. She herself told me on our first date she just wants to enjoy someone's company, and wants to just have a good time. Whilst this is fine, the fact that I didn’t tell her I am leaving London next month is what is boiling me up. That was not good of me. I’ll make it right. She doesn’t have to see me any-more after that, no problem.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
She herself told me on our first date she just wants to enjoy someone's company, and wants to just have a good time. Whilst this is fine, the fact that I didn’t tell her I am leaving London next month is what is boiling me up. That was not good of me. I’ll make it right. She doesn’t have to see me any-more after that, no problem.
I honestly don't think you did anything wrong, brother. Her response was very vague too. I definitely think you're doing the right thing tho, just don't beat yourself up because I really don't think you did anything wrong.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:40 pm

natedawg wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:34 pm
I honestly don't think you did anything wrong, brother. Her response was very vague too. I definitely think you're doing the right thing tho, just don't beat yourself up because I really don't think you did anything wrong.
Agreed. It's not like she said, "I am looking for a serious relationship".
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:35 pm

Hear ya bros. I'll have a convo and see what she says. It's a bit complicated, I do feel like some of my answers to certain questions may have given her the impression I seek a relationship, though when she has asked me directly on several occasions, I was blunt and truthful: I am just enjoying my life and my mission.

I find the past few weeks dating her quite curious. Much of the time, I was so sure she'd never see me again. But she was happy to see me. It took 11 months of grinding to get a 2nd date man, I had to work on a lot, get feedback, and improve.

Even now, I just have this demon of doubt that is with me so often, like my mind will just conjure up the idea that she's gotten bored of me and that's that. It's my insecurity and frail sense of self as a man, and how I struggle to see myself as a real option for any lady. It's so hard to overcome man. It is really there every day, I just try to overcome the same stuff every. single. day. I wish I could have some peace from it. It is part of my psyche and I can accept it. It visits often, I just let it say what it needs to say.

Dating apps slowed down a lot in London town. No leads rn. Just blasting them daily.

EVENING CHECKIN:

2) Biz / Copy (DONE, apart from copy)
-Accountability Checkins
- Accountability Spreadsheets & Reports
-Accountability Onboarding outreach
-Accountability testimonial outreach
-Accountability sales deck development: canva
-Copywriting: A’s copy v3.

(3) Body (DONE)
-Glute & Low Back Warmup
-Run (60m)
(Dinner)
-Stretch & Posture

(4) Dating (DONE apart from dating dev work)
-Lead Gen Process
-Messaging
-Dating Dev: Update folder, review notes

Notes:

Canva was a pain in the ass for the sales deck, moved to Google Slides instead. Will post what I’ve got tomorrow. I did the other hustle.

Cardio wise, I felt so strong today, vigorous, energetic. I could run, it felt, for hours and hours. It was effortless. Blasted 1hr and that was that. I attribute this to daily CT and earthing.

I need to improve my physique and appearance a lot. I really need to. Otherwise, I will not make it. My goals are becoming clearer and clearer for next year. Hard, hard work in the gym, and on my diet, will give me the dating life I seek. I need to make really good money. And I will just keep grinding with dating and cold approach in the background, as a thing I just do. Biz will be 8hrs daily. Training and cardio will be priority #2. Thereafter, developing myself in dating and attraction will just be there. But I need to make a physical transformation, it’s a big thing.

I will just keep working, trying every day, and pushing every day. I will be at this shit, self improvement, for years. I will create a better life for myself, I fucking know it.

1035pm time for bed. Did my best. Will try to be better tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:57 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 50

FRI 25/11/2022

(1) Self Improvement
-Read (DONE)
-Sunrise watching (DONE)
-Mindset work (DONE)
-Myofunctional Therapy (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis (15m – Listen to Andy podcast) (DONE)
-Light Therapy (Sperti lamp – 10m) (DONE)
-Earthing (30m – Listen to Andy podcast) (DONE)

(2) Biz / Copy
-Accountability Work: Checkins, Spreadsheet updates, Reports, Testimonial outreach work, Onboarding work.
-Read: Read Dan, Read Vin
-Watch: 1 Dan Henry video.

-Copywriting: A’s copy.

(3) Body
-Core
-Gym: Legs (Podcast: Dan Meredith)
*Buy water

OMAD: Cook up a solid meal that’ll hit about 2000kcal, mostly fat and protein, minimal if any carbs. Weigh, calculate macros, and post for accountability.

-Stretch
-Posture

(4) Dating
-Online Lead Gen Process
-Messaging leads (if pos, no leads atm)
-Dating Dev: Review my notes
-Read: Street Hustle

Others:
-Life Admin: Contact DHL
-Visualisation & Affirnmations

BED

Notes:

Had an honest conversation with The Dom and Paw about not being happy with my physique. They talked to me about goals and achievement more broadly.

We’ll install the following habits for body goals:

-Weigh myself each morning and post it
-OMAD (aim for about 2000kcal in one meal, mostly fat and protein, low carb → post it)
-Weights & Cardio as I am doing

Furthermore, they discussed timelines and effective achievement more broadly. Upon further consideration, The Phoenix Project will be extended until I have attained the final lay, and I have hit my 3rd goal of weighing 185lbs. So it may be a further 2-3 months.

It was highlighted that my development is best pursued in phases. One phase where there are specific processes to follow, all the way to completion of overarching aims. No arbitrary deadlines should be given, rather, the process should be followed until the goal is achieved, with course correction along the way.

I will use the forum, Andy’s group, mine & Bulldog’s chat (NO BRAINS CREW) and The Dom’s group chat (Dirty Dogs) for keeping myself accountable.

I MUST press forward. I will achieve the goals of The Phoenix Project, 100%.

I will then set different goals and have a proper conversation with Andy and Radical, and then discuss with my crew and develop a roadmap for the next stage of my journey.

The next stage will not have a defined timeline, it will have goals and metrics (3, max) and processes I must follow to get these outcomes.

With a guy like me, it is about being granular, tracking, and working SMART

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 pm

EVENINC CHECKIN:

FRI 25/11/2022

(1) Self Improvement
-Read (DONE)
-Sunrise watching (DONE)
-Mindset work (DONE)
-Myofunctional Therapy (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis (15m – Listen to Andy podcast) (DONE)
-Light Therapy (Sperti lamp – 10m) (DONE)
-Earthing (30m – Listen to Andy podcast) (DONE)

(2) Biz / Copy
-Accountability Work: Checkins, Spreadsheet updates, Reports, Testimonial outreach work, Onboarding work (DONE)
-Read: Read Dan, Read Vin (DONE)
-Watch: 1 Dan Henry video. (DONE)

-Copywriting: A’s copy (FAIL)

(3) Body
-Core (DONE)
-Gym: Legs (Podcast: Dan Meredith) (DONE)
*Buy water (FAIL)

OMAD: Cook up a solid meal that’ll hit about 2000kcal, mostly fat and protein, minimal if any carbs. Weigh, calculate macros, and post for accountability. (DONE)

-Stretch
-Posture (IN PROCESS)

(4) Dating
-Online Lead Gen Process (IN PROCESS)

Notes:

Because I am English, I am compelled to watch the World Cup. God that was horrible. Didn’t like the way England played at all. USA, however, looked solid!

It’s now 9pm. Through constantly grinding the dating apps, I have a date scheduled tomorrow and Sunday. I have two other leads on WhatsApp and will try to get them scheduled.

Otherwise, first day of OMAD!

Will get another early night and be back tomorrow and keep working.

Today was solid. In particular, I liked OMAD and thought it was positive for me.

Biz work got done, and also got a great idea to develop a free FB group, which I will collaborate with someone on. Hit up Andy's group as a priority and also mentioned it in my chat.

Slowly turning the focus to biz, it's good that ideas are now flowing.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:21 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
She herself told me on our first date she just wants to enjoy someone's company, and wants to just have a good time. Whilst this is fine, the fact that I didn’t tell her I am leaving London next month is what is boiling me up. That was not good of me
So you have a girl that's wasting your time and treating you like a gay friend while probably fucking someone else on the side and you're the one feeling guilty??
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:09 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:21 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
She herself told me on our first date she just wants to enjoy someone's company, and wants to just have a good time. Whilst this is fine, the fact that I didn’t tell her I am leaving London next month is what is boiling me up. That was not good of me
So you have a girl that's wasting your time and treating you like a gay friend while probably fucking someone else on the side and you're the one feeling guilty??
Yep, as ever, it's quite complicated.

She appears to have real issues around intimacy, her entire body and being locks up, her eyes flash with fear, and there is deep discomfort when I am physical in different capacities with her.

But she is quite nice to me, seems to enjoy spending time with me, and has given me much affirmation and needed validation.

I am gonna talk to her today and explain this just feels like friendship and companionship, and I'm OK with that.

I like L, she is an awesome girl, but the situation with her doesn't work for me.

I doubt she is fucking other guys, she seems to have a lot of issues with intimacy and also I feel is genuinely fond of me. She's eluded to conversation she's had with her friends, expressing worries I'm fucking other girls (lol), and furthermore, her best friend and his girlfriend are quite imporant people to her and she asked them if it's OK for me to join them for dinner as a kinda of double date (lol). This isn't the gay best friend frame IMO but I accept the point you are making and think it's fair. Also, remember, my physical attraction for her just died when she kept rejecting my advances, I see her more like a sister now and do appreciate her as a human. That my friend is OK......

Not to be defensive against you, because I will never attack you, but I have asked her back to my place like 5x, I invited her over today, and instead she invited me to her place! Which is where I am heading now.

I'll have an honest conversation and just give her the truth: I am focusing on my own mission and goals, enioy her companionship, and will explore this as opposed to anything romantic.

Mohammed, consider how many dates I go on: endless. And how many girls actually fancy me? It has, so far, been fucking 2 out of about 100.

We as men need to be around women who find us attractive to gain reference experiences and learn.

I am a believer in product market fit and can tell you, people who look like me have a minuscule market share, it is just tiny. Of those, there are a smaller % who will have some sexual desire.

Low SMV males live in a very different reality, It's not very fun with regards to women, it's just a bitter grind. That's life. I didn't create this situation, evolution or God did. A guy who is born crippled is not going to go to the Olympics. All he has is extreme grinding to get scraps. That happens to be reality in the SMP for people whose SMV is just too low. I have no problem with this. Reality is just fact, it does not care. The low SMV male can have success in other areas such as health, business, finance, travel etc, but IMO, success in the sexual market place is not really possible. It's a fiercely competitive arena where the victors get the spoils. You can get the scraps of what others don't want and you'll have to learn to enjoy it.

Part of being a mature adult is accepting that and getting on with it.......

Again, I take no issue with this: it's not like I won't keep pushing. I just have managed my expectations about what is possible for me. Just a basic chick who is nice to be around will be enough for me dude. Certain level of bullshit WILL be par for the course.

I am sorry if you're disappointed in how I handled the situation with L.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:12 pm

Date yesterday:

Arrives, we chill, vibe. She's a bit boring but is quite sweet and is making me laugh.

Seed the pull several times.

Pitch the pull, she agrees to come to mine for the next drink.

I go to the bar to pay for the drinks, turn around, and she's gone!

I laugh and just walk home. ;-)

Listen to a podcast and chill. Go to bed.

I used to be bothered and hurt by this, but I grew used to it. Doing this every week for the duration I have you just see, people are complex.

Every loss and failure is one step closer to success.

You just keep going.

Today is another throw of the dice.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:40 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
That's crazy. Just remember you dodged a bullet. Normal people don't behave like this.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pm

Holden wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:40 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
That's crazy. Just remember you dodged a bullet. Normal people don't behave like this.
YUP. Bro, look how many dates, approaches all this shit I've done. I laugh at it now. You may remember I used to be so hurt by this shit. I kind of enjoy it now, it's all experience, and it all sharpens my sword.

FINALLY completed the lay report for #9 see below, only 2.5 weeks late.....

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pm

LAY #9: TINY 5FT3 GAL WITH THE UNPRONOUNCEABLE NAME

This lay was on the 13th of November. The girl was cute, I’d say a solid 5. The gal I’d been with before, the sociopath, was about a 6, but with both of these girls, it was a case of product: market fit. They both, for their own reasons and life histories, find men who look like me attractive (Very tall, somewhat fit, brown). Lay #8 was a gal with mixed heritage, Middle Eastern roots, from a privileged background and spent formative years in Saudi Arabi where her father was CEO of an investment bank. This gal, lay #9, has Scottish ancestry and for whatever reason told me she likes men of “my profile” after we had sex. She also has a penchant for aspirational and upwardly mobile men, and when I told her about my journey with biz, it was just very, very on. She grabbed my hand, squeezed it, and practically pulled me…..

Her pics were better than she was IRL. Her pics were cute, she was a 5. Irl, she was still a 5, for sure, but definitely far chunkier.

Sex was still fuckin amazing.

Lets break it down -

The Morning Of:

My usual doubts are abalze in my brain, I am convinced she’ll ghost and not confirm. I am, at this stage, on a approx 30 date streak with no conversations. No connection, ghosting, flaking, the job lot.

I had a bit of a breakdown and overhauled my approach to dates and also implemented text game.

We can consider this a text game lay and it highlighted the immense utility of text game over templates.

Templates do not allow vibe to be created and a sexual frame to be sufficiently established, as such, enable the screening in of girls who are just not DTF, are boring as hell, and just lack compatability.

The Date:

She arrives, we chat and vibe, and it’s easy and flowing. She’s dead keen to talk and is intelligent, interesting, and thoroughly charming. I am liking her a lot, but think to myself, man I am not sure I can pull her.

We talk, and some things she just REALLY responds to,

She likes that I’m a new entrepreneur, that I’ve been on a journey, that I was a kick ass project manager and that I have quite an interesting and full life.

“What an interesting man” she says as she takes my hand.

Full audio recording was taken UNTIL I basically just knew I’d pulled and had it in the bag. I stopped the recording at 43 mins and left to the bathroom and just knew it’s on tonight.

I did the post-lay breakdown with her:

-When did you know we’d have sex?
A) When we were texing, I knew there was a sexual vibe, so I went to the shops and bought some condoms ahead of our date tonight. When I’d talked to you for about 5 minutes tonight, I could feel your vibe, and knew, I have to fuck him tonight.

-What are you attracted to?
-Physically, I don’t have a specific type, but the last few guys I’ve slept with matched your profile – very tall, fairly fit.

Basically, she was a massive YES girl. In, what, 100 dates, I’ve ran into fricken 1 YES girl. The rest all required game, seeding the pull, tactics, and were things I pulled off through circumstances, game (albeit weak game), and luck.

Back to the date……..

I was sat in the chair, and she took my hand and squeezed it, came her close, and just sat next to me rubbing my arms, feeling my shoulders, biceps, and legs. I have been blasting in the gym and the gains are coming. I will train my ass off all year next year and get a chad bod. I know that a great physique is required for the low SMV male to have any sort of decent romantic life. It is the thing that will end the nigthmare.

Her desire was frankly palpable. This was a very unusual experience, and I attribute this to just overhauling my game, building frame, getting experience, and just ploughing to be a better man.

She wasn’t particularly attractive, and it’s something you just accept over time. It is what it is. It’s the level you’re at in your own looks. And it’s OK.

I have learned a lot recently and worked very, very hard….paid off last night.

I had her totally mesmerised.

Yes Girls:

You will run into yes girls for your phenotype & product. This girl was 5 ft 3, a tiny petite thing, very pretty face, but fatter than her pics. I’d say if she lost 20-30lbs, she’d be smoking. As is, I’d say she was a 5. Not bad, and we had a lot of fun. Beats the 4s I used to smash by a country mile!

Fucked her intensely and for quite a few hrs. She was absolutely loving it:

“You fuck me like you own me”

She wanted to get fucked by a silverback gorilla, pretty much. She had my in her phone as “6 ft 5”

The Pull:

Take her hand, walk her over. She’s super game. Head up, drink, go on the balcony and enjoy the view.

She goes for the make out. I kiss her., briefly, and break it.

Go to my room. Chat a little. And she just starts taking her clothes off. I do the same.

I’ll spare you the details, we fuck for 4hrs, multiple rounds, cuddling, kissing, lots of foreplay, spanking, impact play, oral on each other. Give her a tantric massage. We do all sorts.

She calls herself an uber at 1:15am. She texts me to let me know she got home safe at 1:35am.

Some fun things she said during sex:

“You have a beautiful face”

“You fuck me like you own me”

“You have an amazing dick”

I have consistently been given compliments on my penis from girls. Most girls I slept with really liked it. Size wise, nothing major, it’s 6.5 inches, but it is thick, has ample tip, and I get it insanely deep and have massive sexual stamina. Credit where it’s due, I am an autistic retard with shit game and find it hard as hell to be attractive to women but I am still a fucking silverback gorilla and can absolutely destroy these women.

I find this amusing. They start off well presented, done up makeup and hair all on point. After a few hours they can barely speak, they’re worn down to a knub. I enjoy that. I enjoy completely ruining them. It’s fun for me, and they like it too.

Lay #8 was crazy dominant. Sex with her was epic, I won’t lie, it was mind blowing but she was seriously fucked in the head!

This win, I needed. Was a good evening.

FINAL THOUGHTS: POST SEX QUESTIONING

My usual rounds of questioning post sex:

Q) When did you know we were going to have sex tonight?
A) I knew from your texting, that there was a sexual vibe, and I knew how confident you are. I was a bit nervous because of how forward you were on text, and found it incredibly sexy, but thought how on earth am I going to impress this man? The way you text is really hot, and when you told me you wanted to see me, I went to Boots and bought a pack of condoms. When I saw you tonight, it was your vibe that made me decide I want to have sex with you. After 5 minutes of talking to you, I really felt your vibe, and I knew we had to fuck.

Q) What are you attracted to?
A) I don’t have a specific type, but I tend to go for very tall men, 6ft5 as a minimum.

(yeah, you don’t sound like you have a specific type girl….)

Q) What do you find most attractive about me?
A) You are very confident and forward, it’s sexy. You’re so cocky. And you have a great dick.

Was then stuff about kinks, what she’s into sexually. She’s super open minded. Was fun.

LESSONS LEARNED
-TEXT GAME: You could call this a text game lay.
-VIBE: If you haven’t already, go back and read the post from The Dom on vibe. With vibe specifically, I have been working hard with my advisors and my crew. We’ve worked hard on this, and it has produced unbelievable results so far. The amazing dates with L, this lay. VIBE IS A SUPER POWER. It is hard for me, remember, I am not neurotypical and am a bit of a weird chap. It’s not easy for me to get this stuff.
-Dominance & Masculinity: This will always be what women respond to. We must talk more about how we as man can develop this. Andy has a lot of good videos on this, we need to collate his best content and we need to almost create a module out of it. THIS MATTERS A LOT.
-Your friend, Ravi

seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:22 pm

i dont care what your loser self talk says; you have become attractive and if you simply believed in yourself your success with women would sky rocket. @Manly Cockfellow is great at hammering this point home and i'm sure he's thinking the same thing.

make some time tonight and answer the following questions in the mirror talking to yourself
-do i like myself
-if i was a girl, would i fuck me
-am i attractive (answer should be yes, find out why you think it's no)
-why do i constantly seek approval from women by asking them about why they slept with me instead of believing in myself
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Just back from seeing L, told her I'm leaving here in 3 weeks, but want to keep seeing here and explore companionship. She said it's cool, for now, but may not be moving forward. I told her this is totally cool, and if it's not OK, we can just explore friendship or move on - we've still had a good time and I've enjoyed her a lot.

We made out a bit and she opened up and we got way closer, cuddled, held each other for hours.

It's been AGES since i've had this kind of contact, I had it with my FWB months ago, but since, nada.

It felt like, and being engaged, present, and having physical touch is very healing for me.

L has a very insane backstory, man. She has lived quite a twisted life. She's dated some fucked up dudes, think her longest relationship of several years was an ex convict and they lived a totally degenerate life of 5 day non-stop coke binges. She'd call in sick to work and just fucked her life up endlessly. And the chap was a loser, full on, when she broke up with the guy he showed up at her place of work and outside her house for 3 weeks with roses, crying his eyes out. He eventually set fire to her place.

He also was given a mental breakdown once by L when she told him she has a high body count, because L was the 2nd girl he'd been with, lol.

This is why you just have to do this self improvement work and spend a few years shagging. You need the experience and to learn about women.

L has a boatload of trauma and is quite screwed up. But I will def. continue to see her now I've been totally honest and highlighted that I am leaving soon, and also, that I just enjoy the companionship and that is all I am looking for from her. She understood like I said and now honesty has been established I have no reservations, all good.

It is a pleasure to be able to talk to a chick who has some depth, and substance, and is on a healing journey. She is lovely and a few hours with her is incredibly soothing, I can tell you that much.

I think women getting deep, deep into degeneracy and accumulating high body counts psychologically destroys them. L used to go to raves legit 7 nights a week and drink a tonne and do coke, non stop. For legit years.

This is a pattern with the girls I attract into my life: invariably, broken, massively screwed up pasts, and with a boatload of issues.

I've expressed it throughout my log, but it's just a theme at this stage.

The Red shirt year is necessary. Fatties and undesirables are what I mostly got, and therein is the reason why the next stage of my journey will involve making serious PHYSICAL changes to physique and just material circumstance.

It is a refreshing change from the chaotic nature of the dating game. Some of leads I've had lately really did suck and annoy me a fair. Last date was quite unpleasant and whilst it didn't affect me as badly as it would have months ago, it is still not pleasant to experience and it set me up to go back into 'endurance mode' - which is just when IO know I will have to go on 20 - 30 more dates, and possibly a good stretch of time, before another lay.

That's how it goes.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi