The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:43 am

UPDATES:

Flew in, got to bed like 4am Sunday.

Got up Sunday, feeling quite spent and drained. Past few weeks have been stressful at my parents place. Not a location I thrive in, though I love them ofc.

Sunday, a guy from a business group I am in was in Budapest for a stag-do. I asked to hang out. I met him at an event from said biz group earlier this year, and he was very chill. Always good to keep touch points and contact up with successful people, as it turns the gears. This is how you get on podcasts, build your network, and grow. He's a successful entrepreneur and doing well, and had a lot to share.

I was freaking tired and didn't want to do anything, but made myself go. It was a fun time.

I then did The Scotty GLL podcast, where we had Radical Improvements on. The convo was fucking great and I will upload it this week.

MON:

F**k me was I burning out.

I had to take my own advice, and take it easy. Did the Minimum Effective Dose, and got to bed on time. Was in bed 930pm, and got up an hour and ten min ago at 5am.

My dating apps, since the reset, seem to be working better. I did obtain some numbers, though the game has to be played.

My daily process for dating, will be 500 swipes on Tinder and Bumble. Free swipes on Hinge, Badoo. And then 2hrs cold approach.

On the apps, from those 500 swipes, I got 4 matches on Tinder, and 3 on Bumble.

I've been here since Sunday morning pretty much, like I said, and I've gotten 1 IG, and 3 leads on text. None have confirmed for a date yet, they all appear to exhibit the same behaviour of being extremely cuck. Something I really do not like about Europe....they do not tend to take kindly to those outside the "tribe" at all. Very much how it is. I have learned not to dwell on this, accept it, and just get on with it. Complaining does not change SMV. Hard work gives you a glimmer of hope.

Now, I am feeling good, clear minded, and ready to hustle.

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET
TUESDAY 31ST OCT 2023

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-New Business Development: 1.5hrs (DONE, revised cold email, see below)
-Coaching Delivery
-Social Media Posting (4 posts)
-Content: Work on Quintis podcast editing
-Content: Shoot podcast with Luke, former professional footballer turned life coach
-Network: N/A today (due to podcast)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: Chest & Triceps
-Stretch & Movement: ATG / McKenzie Ext
-Nutrition: 150g protein

(3) MINDSET:
-Read: Posts To Profits by Simon Mitchell (1.5hrs)
-Cold Approach: 15 approaches (2hr)
-Online Dating: Daily Process (500 Profiles Tinder, Bumble / Free Swipes Hinge, Badoo)
*Had a gal say she was up for a date today, at 630pm, on Sunday. Sending me long parapgraphs and is seemingly into it, Monday, stops responding. No confirmation. Dead lead. Standard women. ;-)

Notes:

The gal I went on a date with in my parent's town, who was very much into it and agreed to a 2nd date, texted over the weekend saying she decided against a 2nd date. She mentioned how she spoke to her friends, and they told her it was a seriously bad idea and that she was crazy. That's dating, man, and how it goes. There are many many break points in low SMV, a lot of BS, man. Lack of social approval is a killer of outcomes. Their friends give them funny looks for talking to you, and their friends seldom approve. Just getting a date at all, is such a pain in the ass, a 2nd, again, very much a rarity.

Hypergamy: to sleep with males deemed attractive, is actually a win for her, and her friends will be cool with it. To lower themselves and get with a low SMV dude, is literally against their hard wiring.

Hence.........this log............trying to find ways to overcome this.

Dante was ultimately right. Game lets you experience attraction in the moment, as you get her out of her logical brain. But as soon as those emotions fade, the ugly reality of SMV hits her brain, and you're done.

That's how it goes.

Acceptance of this, is freedom. You get on and live your life, with stoicism. The player lifestyle, is the logical end destination for the low SMV guy imo. You take what you can, and just keep rolling. They will see you the way they see you, either way ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:00 am

Cold outreach email V3

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DPn ... 5PpbI/edit

If this works, I am doing to send to the remainder of the Dream 100, and do weekly follow ups and touch points.

Let me know.

Tagging Manga as he has commented on this @Manganiello

Securing just one or two high ticket clients for the executive coaching, would be very awesome.

It will come.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

AGF
Goal: $1,000,000 until 2025

Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:26 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 am

So I want to offer 2 things essentially, a group coaching program, and a high ticket offer for 1 on 1 coaching.

I did create a landing page, but never used it:

https://www.ironwillcoach.com/home

I did create a Google Doc for my high ticket offer, which I can make more visible.

I'd like to push the group coaching offer tbh, and run a 3 month program, taking guys through the entire process:

Pillar 1: Productivity & Performance Systems (Month One)
Free yourself from the rollercoaster of inconsistent energy, attain laser focus and productivity while reclaiming time to live life on your terms.

Pillar 2: Biology & Physiology - Mitochondrial Rejuvenation (Month Two)
Revitalize your life from the inside out. We’ll tune your body like a high-performance engine for sustained energy and focus, starting with mitochondrial rejuvenation.

Pillar 3: Inner World, Beliefs & Psychology (Month Three)

A good learning here, is that I need to work on more clearly outlining what I offer. So my social posts, atleast twice a week, need to clearly state this.

I'll also make videos about it for my YouTube, which is almost at 400, Gotta pull my finger out as my goal was 500 for this year. I started the year at about 100.
Here's how the coaching program I joined is outlined. Maybe it will help you.

1) There is only one offer. It's 500€ per month but when he started with the coaching, it was 100€ per month. Right now he has about 750 students all paying 500 per month. You can do the math on that one
2) It's a hybrid between group and 1 on 1. Every member gets 1 on 1 access but only through text messenger. Once a week there is a live call on Zoom where anyone can join and ask questions
3) He streamlined all processes and gives you systems (Google sheets and other tools) so that the student gets enough value to make progress while he is able to service hundreds of students at the same time. The 1 on 1 questions through messenger are for personalizing certain aspects of the coaching. I was very skeptical of this coaching model first, but now I can see why it works. He basically answers 80% of your question in the course modules. So once you are done with the onboarding, there aren't even that many questions any more. It is just a matter of executing the plan he gives you. That's how he is able to service so many students.
4) You can cancel anytime you want. There is no lockup period. But at the same time the coaching isn't just done after 3 months either. I assume a lot of people drop out after 1-3 months but the people who get the most value from the coaching will stay for years. This increases the average customer lifetime value a lot. This is huge in my opinion and something you should do too. Somebody who can improve his life due to your coaching has absolutely no reason to cancel the coaching after the 3 months are over. Even if after 3 months you don't do much active coaching for this person any more, he will most likely not cancel and just continue the coaching for accountability. This will only work though if you can pull your students into your processes and make them feel like their progress is supported by your processes and systems. Don't just teach them and answer questions. Give them a system they get used to.
5) he has about 40 hours of video content on the course platform. But this is mostly just teaching you how to go through the coaching and not teaching actual knowledge.
6) he is running no ads. For the longest time he didn't even have a personal brand and relied on word-of-mouth. Nowadays he mostly posts on IG and doing a lot of Q&As.
7) He has a Youtube Channel but only 6k followers. In the past, he did a lot of educational videos, nowadays it is mostly success stories of clients.
8) He has a one-page website that is pretty much his sales page. I visited and read it at least 10 times over the course of 2 months before I finally pulled the trigger. So this is something I would do ASAP if I were you.
9) He has no qualification calls. If you want the coaching, you just sign up, pay and then you are onboarded. However, I think that is a result of his large client base. He doesn't need any new students and wants to avoid wasting time with qualification calls.
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:34 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
But I don't know if such a location exists for my look, ethnic background, etc. Myself and other brown guys, have tried moving their profiles around places like Latam and Asia, and it was crickets pretty much dude. So that's not going to work. However, this would otherwise be good advice for white, black, or Asian (North) men who will experience a significant SMV boost. Mine remained what it is, so it's probably smart to keep expectations low there, I myself didn't find a cheat code for where I could get a lot of matches and options. There is no easy way out if the looks are just not there, just have to do the work hard and be very stoic.
Yeah guess makes sense if you tested with moving your Tinder there. In Brazil most people are brown (olive-skinned) for what it's worth and the culture is way more easygoing than Europe/UK. Not a cheap place though, about EU level if we're talking Rio/SP. The thing is - you're tall AF, and I think it would work well for you in those places where most guys are short. Even if you're not white. Anyway, never try never know, moving Tinder there is one thing, but actually landing and getting hit with all that heat, humidity, tropical vibes & happy people when you're there is a whole other thing. Take it as an experiment - calculate 2 months smth, flight tickets, accomodation, rough living expenses. Can always come back. For LATAM you'll need Spanish/Portuguese though but Thailand you can just roll with English.

I'm back in Europe now as a tall white dude after LATAM, and it's just not the same man, the girls are cute and all, but it's just not the same.
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:14 am

AGF wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:26 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

So I want to offer 2 things essentially, a group coaching program, and a high ticket offer for 1 on 1 coaching.

I did create a landing page, but never used it:

https://www.ironwillcoach.com/home

I did create a Google Doc for my high ticket offer, which I can make more visible.

I'd like to push the group coaching offer tbh, and run a 3 month program, taking guys through the entire process:

Pillar 1: Productivity & Performance Systems (Month One)
Free yourself from the rollercoaster of inconsistent energy, attain laser focus and productivity while reclaiming time to live life on your terms.

Pillar 2: Biology & Physiology - Mitochondrial Rejuvenation (Month Two)
Revitalize your life from the inside out. We’ll tune your body like a high-performance engine for sustained energy and focus, starting with mitochondrial rejuvenation.

Pillar 3: Inner World, Beliefs & Psychology (Month Three)

A good learning here, is that I need to work on more clearly outlining what I offer. So my social posts, atleast twice a week, need to clearly state this.

I'll also make videos about it for my YouTube, which is almost at 400, Gotta pull my finger out as my goal was 500 for this year. I started the year at about 100.
Here's how the coaching program I joined is outlined. Maybe it will help you.

1) There is only one offer. It's 500€ per month but when he started with the coaching, it was 100€ per month. Right now he has about 750 students all paying 500 per month. You can do the math on that one
2) It's a hybrid between group and 1 on 1. Every member gets 1 on 1 access but only through text messenger. Once a week there is a live call on Zoom where anyone can join and ask questions
3) He streamlined all processes and gives you systems (Google sheets and other tools) so that the student gets enough value to make progress while he is able to service hundreds of students at the same time. The 1 on 1 questions through messenger are for personalizing certain aspects of the coaching. I was very skeptical of this coaching model first, but now I can see why it works. He basically answers 80% of your question in the course modules. So once you are done with the onboarding, there aren't even that many questions any more. It is just a matter of executing the plan he gives you. That's how he is able to service so many students.
4) You can cancel anytime you want. There is no lockup period. But at the same time the coaching isn't just done after 3 months either. I assume a lot of people drop out after 1-3 months but the people who get the most value from the coaching will stay for years. This increases the average customer lifetime value a lot. This is huge in my opinion and something you should do too. Somebody who can improve his life due to your coaching has absolutely no reason to cancel the coaching after the 3 months are over. Even if after 3 months you don't do much active coaching for this person any more, he will most likely not cancel and just continue the coaching for accountability. This will only work though if you can pull your students into your processes and make them feel like their progress is supported by your processes and systems. Don't just teach them and answer questions. Give them a system they get used to.
5) he has about 40 hours of video content on the course platform. But this is mostly just teaching you how to go through the coaching and not teaching actual knowledge.
6) he is running no ads. For the longest time he didn't even have a personal brand and relied on word-of-mouth. Nowadays he mostly posts on IG and doing a lot of Q&As.
7) He has a Youtube Channel but only 6k followers. In the past, he did a lot of educational videos, nowadays it is mostly success stories of clients.
8) He has a one-page website that is pretty much his sales page. I visited and read it at least 10 times over the course of 2 months before I finally pulled the trigger. So this is something I would do ASAP if I were you.
9) He has no qualification calls. If you want the coaching, you just sign up, pay and then you are onboarded. However, I think that is a result of his large client base. He doesn't need any new students and wants to avoid wasting time with qualification calls.
This is freaking awesome bro!

Many many thanks for sharing.

My goal in Q4, to wrap up the year, is below:

Social media posting 4 x to engage my audience.

2hr "networking" is commenting:

-30m FB posts of friends list
-30m FB groups (I have chosen groups where my target avatar is)
-30m IG large accounts in my niche
-30m LinkedIn

The combo of a lot of social media posts, blending tips, life stuff, value, and my unique personality and story, will start building an audience if I am consistent as fuck, and do the 2hrs of comments a day to bring people into the top of funnel, and add everyone who engages (likes, comments, whatever).

In addition to this, I will make a goal for the final part of the year to develop a quality one pager and emblazen this everywhere!

Pinned comment on IG, FB, and I'll translate it into a video, and have this as the intro on my channe, like you can have a video that pops up first.

I appreciate this bro, and I will keep everyone updated on the progress of this one pager. I will post it here and get feedback once a draft is done.

I know, if I nail my daily processes, and produce this one pager, by the end of this year, I WILL have moved the needle.

In 6 months, my business will be in a very different place.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:16 am

Astronaut wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:34 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
But I don't know if such a location exists for my look, ethnic background, etc. Myself and other brown guys, have tried moving their profiles around places like Latam and Asia, and it was crickets pretty much dude. So that's not going to work. However, this would otherwise be good advice for white, black, or Asian (North) men who will experience a significant SMV boost. Mine remained what it is, so it's probably smart to keep expectations low there, I myself didn't find a cheat code for where I could get a lot of matches and options. There is no easy way out if the looks are just not there, just have to do the work hard and be very stoic.
Yeah guess makes sense if you tested with moving your Tinder there. In Brazil most people are brown (olive-skinned) for what it's worth and the culture is way more easygoing than Europe/UK. Not a cheap place though, about EU level if we're talking Rio/SP. The thing is - you're tall AF, and I think it would work well for you in those places where most guys are short. Even if you're not white. Anyway, never try never know, moving Tinder there is one thing, but actually landing and getting hit with all that heat, humidity, tropical vibes & happy people when you're there is a whole other thing. Take it as an experiment - calculate 2 months smth, flight tickets, accomodation, rough living expenses. Can always come back. For LATAM you'll need Spanish/Portuguese though but Thailand you can just roll with English.

I'm back in Europe now as a tall white dude after LATAM, and it's just not the same man, the girls are cute and all, but it's just not the same.
For sure bro I already have plans to spend a month with one of my best bros, @Thebastard , we're going to get an AirBNB for a month in Latam and I will have a great time.

It'll be an experience and it'll deepen my appreciation for life and people

Thanks for your post, good to see you here

Start a log!

I'll read and post in it
jakeD wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:41 pm
@MakingAComeback

I'm not sure about the ideal way to go about it. We have a bit of different approaches and I'm not sure which is better.

I built up my experience, killer instinct, and swag alot.. on a bunch of lower quality girls. Meanwhile you have less success but you only go for and fuck with higher quality chicks now is my assumption.

I could see advantages to both. I'm not sure what's better. To only improve yourself and limit yourself to high quality pussy or build yourself up with some lower quality girls first and then shift gears to hotter ones. I guess we will find out.

I'm not sure how all this shit translates yet to genuinely hot girls cause obv I don't bang them. I have actually fucked a few fairly attractive chicks but they are few and far between. The girls I've fucked running trashy scumbag game are actually top tier.. for a trashy low class criminal / drug using scumbag. Like meth using ex strippers, etc. I've fucked a few fairly hot young girls like my ex and that black skater girl.

But they are still a different world and vibe than hot young chicks that I want to fuck. Like in demand, socially competitive, wealthy and high class. But also still probably a bit on the edgy side / using some drugs and etc. That's my ultimate goal.

Just a couple other thoughts for you.
Thanks bro for your thoughts and good points above

I do want to get with more quality chicks but I also need to practice right now

Upon balance, I will just keep getting the experience and not worry TOO much about quality, because it will come man

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:26 am

Hustling.

Working hard.

Haven't checked in since I got here, as I am GRINDING.

I get up at 5am and work until 5pm.

I then go cold approach for 2hrs.

Come home, online process for 30m.

Read for an hour usually.

Bed. Usually in bed at 930pm.

Making progress and sticking to the commitment I made. Posting on socials a lot, showing up daily, and building a movement.

Hustlemania out here. Was on a podcast this morning, called The Awakened Man Project, which I'll post here. Former geusts include, one of my biz mentors Dan Meredith, Dr Robert Glover (No More Mr Nice Guy), and recently a woman who is doing the rounds as a "relationship expert" Sadia Khan.

After the podcast, because I met the host Ben in person, along with one of his business partners, who I did have on my podcast (Pete), he did let me know that on the day of meeting me, he did feel my presence and energy, and him and Pete agreed I am going places. They followed me on socials since, and I will have Ben on my podcast.

BTW, if any of the guys who read here, are biz owners and want to be on my podcast, which I WILL grow, DM me.

I am writing a book about my life story, and will produce this in Q3. Right now, I am collating my best posts on this log that I will use as a skeleton for the book.

Q1 - My Story: Doing a podcast tour, Producing HIGH QUALITY core story video(s) about my journey, doing a public speaking tour
Q2 - Body & Looks: Hire a trainer, get them to help me drop the remaining BF
Q3 - Publish my book: The Phoenix Project: Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Outworking God's Plan, From Nothing To Something) on Kindle, Audible, and Hardcopy
Q4 - Email List Building & Newsletter

In 2024, throughout, I will be smashing social media, building an audience, and serving people hardcore.

I will offer 3 core things in business terms:

1) Group Coaching
2) 1 on 1 Coaching (High Ticket)
3) Intensive 7 Day In Person Retreat (They live with my in the spare geust room here in Budapest for 7 days, we do the entire IronWill Method, 3 month course, in 7 days!)

So all I need to do, is have a content calender and schedule each week, that blends the above in the 4 posts a day, and ofc, gives value, shows me and my life, is funny and genuine, and draws in the right people.

Dating:

Budapest market is not the same it was during the summer....

After the reset, my apps are "working".....

I am fully booked

Date tonight
Friday
Sat
Sunday (Double Booked)
Monday

And more leads will keep coming and flowing.

Life's good.

I am young, driven, and will be very successful.

And I want you at the winner's table with me

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:28 am

IronWill Podcast:

If any biz owners want to jump on and chat, DM me.

I WILL grow this platform and I will be successful as you damn well know

LMK

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:30 am

Got laid last night. Lay #11.

First ever lay in Europe.

Been laid in London (9), once in the US, and now here.

Very cool. I said to my boys, I am determined to make SOMETHING happen in Budapest this year.

Within a week of arriving, the post NYC Bootcamp MAC, things got better.

First week, had dates throughout. Thursday was double booked, Friday was double booked. Got one later today, and one Sunday.

Lay #11, was quite chubby, not attractive, and awkward/weird. Because I didn't find her attractive, I screened very hard with my texting, and she was down for a hookup basically. I'd say she was a 4.

You can still have fun with these women, and enjoy a lovely human experience, where both parties are better off.

This is a pro-woman space at the end of the day. Andy would say, you have to tell yourself the right stories, and find joy in the sex you have with these women. Chris (GLL) would also say, as you are getting experience, you will sleep with girls who aren't necessarily the bel of the ball, and you just need to find ways to enjoy it.

This is a journey, man.

I want to find quality, and to be with women I am physically attracted to. In 3 years, I have slept with 1 chick I found attractive, so I will maintain this patience and commitment, and just level up my body.

Thoughts:
-Quality will improve, when looks and image improves. Quality suck? Get more jacked then. Get tattoos then. Change your style and do more shoots.

That is what I tell myself.

I am pretty tired, frazzled, and not in performance mode right now.

Dating all these women, them keeping me up later than I'd like to be, and the total hustle of my life, is realistically a lot for the human animal.

I am noticing this, and will simmer down........

Mon to Thur, next week, NO BULLSHIT. 5am-5pm WORK. 5-630: Cold Approach. 630-730: Self Improvement. 730-930: Read.

930: BED.

I will hustle with dating this month, because I know December is totally dead.

I will take December off, more or less. I'll run a boost once a week perhaps, and leave it be. If I see a chick when I am out and about who is a set, I'll approach. Otherwise, I will be a fucking MONK in December.

I know longer feel bad about dating at all, man....

I just want to build a audience, serve people, and get jacked.

HARD WORK PAYS OFF

The JACKED version of me, with tattoos, in the right location, finds QUALITY

Until then, I will wake up every day and be disciplined, focused, and grind to make that reality happen

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:35 am

I am loving the gym right now, it's my shrine.

I work. Hit the gym around 1. Go back to work. Dating hustle. Read. Bed.

Rinse & repeat.

I am following my diet, every day.

150g protein + 160g fat. Carbs maybe 10-25g. Keto.

I will post my body tomorrow. It's coming back.

The Dad Bod of Power is being defeated.

Just gotta stick at it.

Give me 6 months of hardcore gym

6 months of biz hustle

And 6 months of pushing game, and doing another photoshoot once I have my tats

And the world will change I promise you

You know what this log is about

Despite all the bullshit, I will gut up, and I will get the job done

-R
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:17 am

Yoyooooooooo bros!

Ravi here, hustling away

Working solidly.

3-4 Social media posts a day.

Content flowing daily.

Studying organic lead gen and will crack this.

Dating wise, doing my thing.

Match quality is very low for my big ol ugly brown ass here, women I am getting on the apps pretty fat and I'd say about a 4 in looks. And you know what?

I am just not stressing it anymore, man.

I am happy in my life, working on my business, and working on my body.

I no longer feel the pain I used to feel and I am living an epic life of hustle, living with one of my best friends Paw who I love dearly, and every day is an adventure.

I am training hard in the gym, diet is perfect, sleep is good some days, bad some days.

But overall, life is getting better.

I am letting go of dating more and more, and accepting it more and more now. I used to be super worried about finding a partner. I am now, not worried anymore, and I am OK with my life, and living it solo.

I am taking action and doing the work in all domains. Biz and body, is 100% workable. My relationships, my friends are great, my network is great, romantic life is same as ever, the usual slew of women I am not attracted to going on dates with me and then ghosting (very fat, lower SMV than me!) so as you can imagine, the motivation isn't there these days. I just do my work on the apps, approach, and get up the next day and do it again.

I just do the processes each day and don't worry any more. I accept it. What helped me a lot, in this regard, was acceptance of SMV & looks truly are king in dating and outweigh everything else by a factor of 10. Game, is very useful and helps, but I would say is only 5% at best. It will not change one's dating life, and I no longer blame myself for all that.

This period of my life, has been freeing. My longer term goal, remains the same in business and body. Relationships wise, I do not want to be married any more. And I do not seek a partner. I am OK as I am and just seeing how much I can accomplish in my life through focus, hard work and dedication.

Some people, are born into this world to be a warrior. That, I have understood, is me.

In addition, I am loving working with my bro Scotty on our podcast. Scotty, is a special and powerful soul. The things that come out of him, are amazing, and talking to him has also been very healing for me. One of the coolest men on the planet with a vibe that comes off of him and goes into my soul. Love Scotty and all he did for my life.

LONG LIVE THE KING

https://theredarchive.com/blog/Good-Loo ... ever.35116

What some people do not understand about Scotty, is his fucking hardcore work ethic

This guy is a super human

No Half Measures

ALL IN

What you also don't know, is how good a friend Brian is. He will text you daily, will call to check in, and once he has your back, he really has your back. Any of the true GLL guys, he will go out of his way for, and is a very generous, caring, and kind person man. As The Bastard used to say, it's funny in life, the true CHADS, often have a heart of gold.

The Dom is the same way, despite being a lot meaner than Scotty and a more of a harder type of man, he also has a heart of gold.

It's funny how the most bad ass men, will often actually take pleasure in helping people like me. Very interesting how it works.

Chris & Scotty, inspired King Andy and King Radical, and brought up guys like me, who I truly believe, will also one day become something.....You'll see....

To improve the podcast, I did get a new 4k webcam, and will use SteamYard, so all guests can be on the screen at once.

Our next guest is with us on Friday, Markus Wolf from the Ultimate Man Project.

Me and Scotty will build a legendary podcast. You know what kind of man I am.

You can see the last episode of The Scotty GLL Podcast here:

00:00 Remembering GoodLookingLoser, Scotty & Chris
00:00:46 Scotty Takes Us Back To How GLL Got Started
00:01:48 Brad P’s Underground Dating Seminar, Awakening Scotty To What Is Possible
00:02:26 Scotty Had NO Ability To Stop Strangers At All When He Started
00:03:54 Scotty’s Early Inspirations – The Pheromone Kid
00:05:20 Losing His Virginity At 19, Tremendous Sexual Anxiety, Dating Women Who Were “Above” Him & More Experienced
00:08:42 Discuss Chris on MorePlatesMoreDates, and How Chris & Scotty First Bonded Together
00:09:27 Radical Improvements, My Former Coach (Along w/ Andy KillYourInnerLoser)
00:09:58 How Radical Found GoodLookingLoser
00:09:56 Scotty on Brad P, Tony Robbins, Changing Your State
00:12:59 Radical on the AA Program, Victor Pride’s Discipline Programs, and Sexual Anxiety
00:16:02 Scotty on The Root Causes Sexual Anxiety (Insecurity)
00:17:02 Radical’s Friend Group, and How He Would Avoid Sexual Topics
00:18:17 Scotty’s MySpace Girlfriend
00:20:42 Radical’s Turning Point, Finding Scotty & Chris (GoodLookingLoser), and Finding Andy (KillYourInnerLoser)
00:27:43 How Chris (GoodLookingLoser) Analysed & Decoded Scotty To Understand Success With Women
00:29:16 Why Scotty Is Considered The Underground GOAT
00:40:21 Why GoodLookingLoser Was Special (So Many Success Stories)
00:43:09 Key Things Ravi Learned From Scotty & Chris
00:52:06 Radical On Logistics (Logistics & Location Are KING)
00:58:24 Radical On Drug Decriminalisation
01:14:08 Radical On Using A “Crutch” To Get Started
01:16:44 Radical’s Key Lessons From Scotty & Chris
01:22:25 Radical On How To NOT Look Like A Nice Guy (Edge In Men’s Style)
01:25:26 ECW, Brian Pillman, The “Edgy” Branding
01:27:42 Scotty’s Face Tats, And How Artists REFUSED To Tattoo His Face!
01:31:46 Radical On Screening Girls
01:34:57 Classic GLL Articles – Mr. Juxtaposition
01:39:05 How Fashion, Style, and Looks Help You Stand Out
01:44:24 Teeth Whitening As A Cheat Code
01:46:55 How Radical (and Andy) Turned Around Ravi’s Looks & Image
01:49:36 How Scotty & Chris Emphases Fat Loss & Facial Changes
01:58:27 How Would Radical Help Men Build A Rockstar Dating Life?
02:00:35 How Would Scotty Help Men Build A Rockstar Dating Life?
02:06:37 Where Can People Find Radical Online?
02:10:41 Gratitude For Cam & Andy​

So grateful for King Cam.

As you know, I have said Andy & Cam saved my life.

When I write my book in Q3 of next year, you will see the list of thanks will be quite long man.

There have been so many men who built this guy right here. It was not me. I was too incompetent and unable to fix myself. Smarter and more capable men than me helped me learn how to put myself together again. And for that, I am grateful.

My mission now is to create the best self improvement community of all time, where all are welcome, and people can rise towards SUCCESS

I am not a game or pick up guy. I am a self improvement guy. I like to work and improve things. I like to contribute and solve problems.

I am very strong in my own areas of genius, and improved a lot in others.

My belief is that success in business, body and overall happiness, is possible. Dating, I hold true to my core beliefs about SMV and the evidence is there every day (could not improve quality over many years of work). A man must be brave in life and accept his role, and mine is to be a warrior, and apply myself to creating positive things, and leaving the world better off.

KEEP WORKING BROS!

MAC

(I am retiring the old title of MAC Daddy, this will not appear any longer, you know why this is)
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:40 pm

Love this man. Welcome to the middle.

This is where the work gets unsexy. There are no flashy updates - just a continuous stream of inputs that will compound over time.

Everyone loves the beginning. Everyone admires the end result. Almost no one wants to go through the middle.

Keep it up, brother.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
YOLO420TSLA
Goal: YouTube Monetization

Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:38 am

You wonder why they are ghosting you, yet you view them as being 4 out of 10's who are below you

If you believe that then it is likely going to end up coming through in one way or another when you interact with them

Can't blame them for ghosting you when they are just an ugly stepping stone towards a girl you actually want to be with
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:45 am

YOLO420TSLA wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:38 am
You wonder why they are ghosting you, yet you view them as being 4 out of 10's who are below you

If you believe that then it is likely going to end up coming through in one way or another when you interact with them

Can't blame them for ghosting you when they are just an ugly stepping stone towards a girl you actually want to be with
I can see where you're coming from.

Actually, I am not wondering why they're ghosting. I have a grasp on that - these are comfort girls, looking for a LTR.

I don't think it comes across, this is slightly woo-woo imo, and I have closed plenty of 4s.

If they're looking for the same thing, it can happen.

I sense you may not like me referring to these women as 4s. Some humans are more attractive and desirable than others. This is how the world works, and I cannot do anything about that.

Some of them, were indeed very low quality women. for instance, one I pulled went on at length about her very, very promiscuous past, and how she now wants to settle down and "build a nest" with a man who will offer her protection. I, myself, do not enjoy the experience of older women in decline attempting to settle down with their beta, after a life filled of "adventure". I find this repellant, and for me, calling these sorts a 4 is perfectly justified. I am not here for used up old sloppy leftover women.

As for the usual ups and downs of the lifestyle - I have no issue with it. Whilst I am looking for a LTR, at this time, I fully embrace being a player, and value the growth and success this lifestyle brings to me. I take, with this, endless ghosting, rejection, LMR, and the usual trials and tribulations of this lifestyle. IMO, lower SMV men have no alternative. You live the numbers game.

I will also add, that I expect no sympathy for this, and understand that I myself am about a 5, so not the most attractive either at this particular moment. I have been a very unattractive, obese 2/10, and through self improvement, became a 5/10. I will get to a 6 next year with muscle and tattoos, and as the years of this work accumulate, I can even see my upper potential reaching a 7.

I know all too well what being an ugly stepping stone feels like. I was far less than even that, most chicks didn't see me as human ;-) I was invisible and didn't exist pretty much.

We all get to decide, who we want to be, and who we want to be with. All is fair in love and war - end of.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:22 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:17 am
I just do the processes each day and don't worry any more. I accept it. What helped me a lot, in this regard, was acceptance of SMV & looks truly are king in dating and outweigh everything else by a factor of 10. Game, is very useful and helps, but I would say is only 5% at best. It will not change one's dating life, and I no longer blame myself for all that.

This period of my life, has been freeing. My longer term goal, remains the same in business and body. Relationships wise, I do not want to be married any more. And I do not seek a partner. I am OK as I am and just seeing how much I can accomplish in my life through focus, hard work and dedication.
I don’t like that you suddenly don’t want a partner anymore. Wasn’t your goal to go through the ringer and suffer so you can eventually claim the woman of your life and have an amazing loving family?

If it’s temporary, I agree. I don’t think you should be wasting valuable hours on undesirable women.

Honestly, these 4s are so different from 7+s that you won’t even learn much by dating them.

I hope your goal is to work like a maniac for 2 more years, increase your SMV like you said and hammer dating once you are a 6,5/7 yourself