The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 am
I nail a few approaches, and my dating apps give me leads and dates. I am able to get laid, can get better experiences than I used to, but I just feel strangely empty with it. Because, deep down inside, this is not what I want. I actually wanted to find a partner. In a quite strange twist, the more I improved with women, and the more I dealt with them, I was quite stunned to witness the sheer lack of quality of the women who'd enter my life, and how they just wouldn't....do anything....add any value, or be a positive influence in some regard.
This is the natural progression of things.

Fucking a bunch of woman is a season of your life. Once successful, your needs will naturally change.

The only reason I'm comfortable relaxing into my current relationship is because I succeeded at my fuckboiii phase. Will I come back to it someday? Oh for sure. But you getting bored with random sex is a sign you've succeeded and that your needs and desires are developing.

Can't wait to see you succeed at this next chapter my man.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:27 am

HUSTLE MODE ENGAGED

I have finally been able to get some fucking sleep

My vicious instincts come back the second my brain is not MOGGED!

Up since 5am GRINDING

Already did my cold emails for 2hrs

Coached my clients

Made 4 reels

Coach Dante knows how to get inside my head and press by buttons, he reminded me of some powerful things this morning

Even with making myself more attractive, still will have to compete with truly higher SMV men

Only way to compete with them, is out grind them

And be willing to go in the streets and fight

The dog came back out. Grabbed my coffee, hit the streets, did 5 approaches in 20 mins (1 exchange) and made 2 reels, and then walked to the co working with Paw

F*CK AVERAGE

F*CK ANYTHING OTHER THAN ABUNDANCE

KEEP HAMMERING

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:30 am

Uploaded some content

Sharing here, because it's a little crazy how this forum was such a critical part of turning my life around

COMMUNITY

BROTHERHOOD

SUCCESS & ABUNDANCE PRINCIPLES

NEVER

EVER

EVER GIVE IN

Get the life you deserve, take no shorts, do not negotiate

KNOW YOU DID THE WORK

SO YOU BETTER GET MY REWARDS BECAUSE I WANT THEM NOW

HOT, READY, AND AS I ORDERED

DEMAND EXCELLENCE AND PERFORMANCE

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:37 pm

Day was very successful

Posted all my content

Did my approches. Volume is now shit in Budapest, due to very cold weather, and it's also dark af early.

Made my long form, and split some pieces up for shorts.

Smashed it all.

Gym: movement and stretching work.

45m run.

Date with a gorgeous Norwegian medical student. Her pics did her no justice, really pretty girl, with a good personality and vibe. Yes, a quality girl - very positive to be attracting them.

Superb date. Vibed, really well. All the Game I have learned and worked on, comes to the fore, of course. This makes these experiences awesome.

She really expresses that she wants to see a lot more of me, and we discuss a second date. She is really interested, and it's great.

We head out, walk home, deep hug, she is caressing my body and feeling my chest, back, shoulders. She make out for a bit, which is really nice. She is so passionate, and clearly loving it....

Awesome.

Like I said, boys, I have grown and come far.

The beautiful and quality women, are why we do this. All our work, is for the ones who treat us well, show that they want to know us, and treat us as if we have massive value.

The rest, honestly, are practice.

Dante's texts this morning, helped me a lot. It was extremely humbling.

My SMV, will be what it is. Some women, will still love me, and treat me like I am the fucking man. This chick, is hot (imo) and treated me exactly like I want to be treated, and how I want all of us men to be treated. If a woman treats me like this, I won't complain. I love these sorts of women and you never see me talk bad about these. I respect the good ones. Lay 10, I truly appreciate her as a person, texted and called her for a few weeks after I left NYC to make sure, she knows, I value her as a human being.

After a lot of the bad, you value the good women, SO MUCH.

These are the women, who remind you, there is love in our heart, though it can be a truly cold game, there is still love.

No pull, because I didn't ask. If I wanted to, I could have.

The truth is, and I don't want to be judged for this - I am just not a man who is built for a lot of casual sex. I wish I was. I just want something more.

The W's I have had lately, have strengthened me. I should have a date with the other gal, on Sat, who I would say is very beautiful, a & or or so physically, which is up there and undeniable.

Today's date, I'd give a 6.5 physically, which is great, but her total package, puts her in the "quality woman" category, so at that stage, the numerical rating does not matter. For me, to say a girl is quality, is the highest compliment I can give. They are the one women I want in my life. I want the best I deserve.

And because I am a fucking hard working KYIL man, I can get it.

Like every true KYIL man who lives Andy's principles:

-Give yourself permission to suck
-Baby steps
-Numbers game
-Abundance mentality
-Self improvement

Everything in your life, can be elite.

Elite for me, is not a high notch count. I respect the true OG players, guys like The Dom (~400 lays, jesus), Pancake, Rags, Holden, all these guys who lived the player lifestyle for many years. I am simply not them and I just read their logs because I am curious about their psychology. I myself, am not a true player. I am, in fact, a family man, who wants a wife, and to be a Dad.

And in the next few years, you will see me obtain just that.

I have been able to turn my mental health around alot this week, from very bad mental health & the usual struggles with blackpill that come when my head gets fucked, to having the usual drive and hustle I embody, as I fixed sleep and then my brain went back to normal.

I wish for all men, to get their goals. If that is lays and to be a player, great, more power to you. But I also hope, we can embrace those who seek a LTR and just to find one special girl, because this journey, is also a difficult one, and brings with it, it's own psychology and difficulties.....

See you tomorrow for another great day of work.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:42 pm

Love to read this MAC. Sounds like the perfect day. Girl sounds awesome.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:51 pm

@MakingAComeback

You can be like The Dom etc. But are you willing to pay the price for this?

I have this image of you tattoed up to Scotty levels. I'd find it impossible to believe you wouldn't be smashing 3 figure numbers before long. The feedback loop you'd be subject to by the way you'd be treated by your 'target audience' would get you there faster than you or I could imagine.

Of course, it depends on what you want. If you took the 300 or whatever number Scotty etc laid - what % of them would actually be good for what you are looking for long term.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
ldoser
Goal: Learn Game
Motto: Game works

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:15 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Date with a gorgeous Norwegian medical student. Her pics did her no justice, really pretty girl, with a good personality and vibe. Yes, a quality girl - very positive to be attracting them.

Superb date. Vibed, really well. All the Game I have learned and worked on, comes to the fore, of course. This makes these experiences awesome.

She really expresses that she wants to see a lot more of me, and we discuss a second date. She is really interested, and it's great.

We head out, walk home, deep hug, she is caressing my body and feeling my chest, back, shoulders. She make out for a bit, which is really nice. She is so passionate, and clearly loving it....

Awesome.

The beautiful and quality women, are why we do this. All our work, is for the ones who treat us well, show that they want to know us, and treat us as if we have massive value.

My SMV, will be what it is. Some women, will still love me, and treat me like I am the fucking man. This chick, is hot (imo) and treated me exactly like I want to be treated, and how I want all of us men to be treated. If a woman treats me like this, I won't complain. I love these sorts of women and you never see me talk bad about these. I respect the good ones. Lay 10, I truly appreciate her as a person, texted and called her for a few weeks after I left NYC to make sure, she knows, I value her as a human being.

These are the women, who remind you, there is love in our heart, though it can be a truly cold game, there is still love.

The truth is, and I don't want to be judged for this - I am just not a man who is built for a lot of casual sex. I wish I was. I just want something more.

The W's I have had lately, have strengthened me. I should have a date with the other gal, on Sat, who I would say is very beautiful, a & or or so physically, which is up there and undeniable.

Today's date, I'd give a 6.5 physically, which is great, but her total package, puts her in the "quality woman" category, so at that stage, the numerical rating does not matter. For me, to say a girl is quality, is the highest compliment I can give. They are the one women I want in my life. I want the best I deserve.

-Baby steps
-Numbers game
-Abundance mentality
-Self improvement

Elite for me, is not a high notch count. I respect the true OG players, guys like The Dom (~400 lays, jesus), Pancake, Rags, Holden, all these guys who lived the player lifestyle for many years. I am simply not them and I just read their logs because I am curious about their psychology. I myself, am not a true player. I am, in fact, a family man, who wants a wife, and to be a Dad.

I have been able to turn my mental health around alot this week, from very bad mental health & the usual struggles with blackpill that come when my head gets fucked, to having the usual drive and hustle I embody, as I fixed sleep and then my brain went back to normal.

I wish for all men, to get their goals. If that is lays and to be a player, great, more power to you. But I also hope, we can embrace those who seek a LTR and just to find one special girl, because this journey, is also a difficult one, and brings with it, it's own psychology and difficulties.....
The progress you’ve made is truly inspiring! The difference in terms of success you have with women between before you went to NYC and now is incredible!

But given all the progress you’ve made and the fact that you look the same now as before going to NYC and that in NYC, you met with and learned from several guys who are Game pros, I don’t understand what makes you think that Game has only a 5% role in determining outcomes. What else has changed during this time other than your Game (even if it’s mostly inner game) that might explain your progress?

Also, you're not alone with your goals being other than being a player. I think there are many more men whose deepest desire is a life long, monogamous relationship and leading and providing for their families. And, of course, a bunch of kids.

I'm rooting for you and I'd love to see you succeed!
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:17 pm

Holden wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:42 pm
Love to read this MAC. Sounds like the perfect day. Girl sounds awesome.
Thank you TOP G
Thebastard wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:51 pm
@MakingAComeback

You can be like The Dom etc. But are you willing to pay the price for this?

I have this image of you tattoed up to Scotty levels. I'd find it impossible to believe you wouldn't be smashing 3 figure numbers before long. The feedback loop you'd be subject to by the way you'd be treated by your 'target audience' would get you there faster than you or I could imagine.

Of course, it depends on what you want. If you took the 300 or whatever number Scotty etc laid - what % of them would actually be good for what you are looking for long term.
Thank you legend

I would like to be like The Dom in business, mindset, and life, but I have a different goal with relationships

I have learned, I really am quite a traditional person, it's my upbringing most likely and culture, and to be honest, I want to stay strong to these values

I want to find one quality woman, and make her happy

In order to do this, I will follow the battle plan we agreed long ago, my friend

As much muscle as it takes

I will need to do the surgeries bro. It's accepted now.

And then, tattoos. I am doing them Q2 of 2024.

BTW, I shouted you out in this video:

4:30 onwards

As you know, I am legendarily bad at replying to any texts, no one can get ahold of me virtually and I have a huge backlog

The way I found through this, is to add all my friends into a group chat (or two) and just stay abreast

In your case, we just need to do our monthly call, and stay in touch on the forum

I read all your posts and reply to you, and if I can be of any assistance or you need anything, you just post on my log here and I'll take care of it as a priority

KEEP WORKING LEGEND

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:21 pm

ldoser wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:15 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

Awesome.

-Baby steps
-Numbers game
-Abundance mentality
-Self improvement

The progress you’ve made is truly inspiring! The difference in terms of success you have with women between before you went to NYC and now is incredible!

But given all the progress you’ve made and the fact that you look the same now as before going to NYC and that in NYC, you met with and learned from several guys who are Game pros, I don’t understand what makes you think that Game has only a 5% role in determining outcomes. What else has changed during this time other than your Game (even if it’s mostly inner game) that might explain your progress?

Also, you're not alone with your goals being other than being a player. I think there are many more men whose deepest desire is a life long, monogamous relationship and leading and providing for their families. And, of course, a bunch of kids.

I'm rooting for you and I'd love to see you succeed!
Hey bro,

Firstly, as the whole forum knows, I am prone to extreme work and then sometimes, I get burned out

A few nights of bad sleep and I become black pill AF

That is why no one takes my rants seriously, they have seen it a million times

And when I am rested, I am normal again

Brain health is life

So look, here's the truth:

Game is fucking monumental.

Game + SMV Improvements = SUCCESS

Game, is not 5%. That was BULLSHIT because I was fucking raging after some very bad experiences. This is just me, and it's well documented.

I will make a video giving a fair and balanced assessment.

There is no way around Game.

Game, is what makes women truly fall in love with you. It allows you to outshine the rest. Women often tell me how glad they are they met me, how they have never been on a date with a man like me, etc.

That's Game.

You take them into the stratosphere and they are totally dazzled

And if you have the SMV behind that, you will become successful and abundant

And you can CHOOSE the girl you desire

Me and you both can do this!

KEEP WORKING

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:30 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:21 pm
A few nights of bad sleep and I become black pill AF
You have shown consistent improvement in every aspect of your life except sleep.

What is your plan to fix your sleep and how can we support you in this?

This seems to be fundamental and overlooked.
Thebastard

Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:34 pm

Yeah man I get it. You are a traditional person and want to stay strong to those values. And find a woman who values that first and foremost.

The trouble is well… where are they?

Where are these women who appreciate these values? That don’t place looks as the top priority?

It seems to me you have 2 choices.

1) You go try to find these traditional women via whatever methods. Christian dating sites for example (my best friend actually pulled this off). Or churches. You’d have to be quite inventive
2) Play the numbers game which will necessitate hardcore looks-maxxing. I would say muscle first, then tattoos (so as per your schedule). I think invasive surgeries beyond that would be unnecessary – only if in the unlikely scenario musclegod + tattoo maxxing fails (which it shouldn’t).

In the 2nd case you’d probably have to plough through 100s of girls to find one worthy of starting something serious with. Seeing as most of the girls who’d be attracted to your new bad-body quasi criminal look would probably not be the kind you’d want to wife up on a balance of probabilities. But maybe the numbers game would still provide you a better chance that option 1.

Its definitely a rock and hard place scenario, no doubt about that.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Thebastard

Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:12 pm

@MakingAComeback already IS a genuinely cool guy living a cool life in a cool city. He has been for a while.

The only limiting factor here (or at least 90%) is looks. Which he is going to keep working on while he continues to be a genuinely cool guy living a cool life. For guys who are already living like this and getting laid, it means they already reaching the looks threshold.

By the way.

For guys who think 5% of game doesn't mean jack, consider this.

Even the best copywriters in the world convert in the single digits. And even then, this is for the targeted audience. In other words, people who actually WANT that product or at least aren't against.

When you also consider those top copywriters can make MILLIONS, you see the value of their craft.

Even if game makes single digit contribution, it still can make a huge difference over the long-term when dealing with large numbers. I think this is quite indisputable.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:08 pm

Rooting for you MAC.

Show that Norwegian lady IronWill's IronWood
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:55 pm

Heart is full, man

I have a few beautiful women on the go

Gym grind, is a blessing, I am growing stronger by the day, training with my boy @Paw

Dates flow, matches come, cold approaches are fun

I am growing my brand

Growing my audience

Becoming a better businessman

Learning how to serve the world better

Mindset is growing to become more abundant, learning the language of success, and how God wrote the Universe

In energy

In attraction

....I am becoming more successful in life

My network, and tribe, are elite

I attract the best. Simple as that. Literally, the best people in the world, go out their way to help me.

All the time.

The experiences that flow to me, are joyful. and I am very blessed to have them.

I will be JACKED, RICH, and with a QUALITY, BEAUTIFUL woman soon enough, who is fit to be the girlfriend of The Godfather of Grinding

,,,,,Fuck it, that was too early to retire it

TO F*CKING MAC DADDY

When my mind cleared up, and so many puzzles were solved in NYC, I came back to NYC, a changed man

Every day, I am excited, because finally, after so, so, so much work, such grining, grinding myself down into a FINE F*CKING POWDER

I am tasting some of the fruits of my labour AT LAST

This journey, is a spiritual one.

It's about energy.

It's about love.

And it's about fighting for the glory of the human animal, for the one thing that unites us all, the human race.

KYIL is a testament to human greatness, to abundance, joy, success, and to principled, right living.

Towards making a better world, one man at a time.

For free. You pay nothing here.

When I came here, I was broken.

And few thought I would succeed.

Some people laughed at me in different group chats of Lord Voldemort, because I had such bad approach anxiety. Some people called me a FUGLY loser. I looked at it, and laughed, left the group, and went back to work.

I think the reason my log got so many views, was some people perhaps took pity on me, and also, some probably enjoyed the suffering I was enduring.

However, there were actually 4 people, who in private, outside of the forum, and at a deeply personal and human level, believed in me when I was obese, broken, and looked like a hideous monster

Those 4 men were Andy, Radical, The Bastad, and TimmyTurner.

These men went out of their way and spent so much time with me at the start, insisting that if I truly, truly worked, I would be successful in the future.

And funny thing is, it's been almost 3 tears, and everything they told me, is starting to come true.

More doors are opening, more opportunity coming.

More growth.

More love.

More success.

I am a humble man, from dirt nothing. I am nothing. No real talent or ability.

I just have one thing that separates me, from the many others who faded away as the viels of time moved in.....

-Work Ethic
-Consistency
-Grinding Ability

That is, what truly seperates me, from the rest of the men in this world, is that I have the humility to admit that I was behind in life, that I was not competent enough to fix my problems by myself, and that it was time to ask for help.

That was how other, more adept and capable men, invested in me, and through work ethic, this was how, I was able to turn my life around and now, become a true up and comer.

You can never make predictions, but every day here in Budapest, me and Paw outwork them all.

It's not even funny.

We are up early. We are in the gym. We are in the streets. We then go to the co working of cafe, and grind work, with total focus and dedication, for hours and hours dude.

We go out with women when work is done.

And we just get up the next day and repeat again.

My greatest strength is not in fact work ethic and consistency.

Rather, it is in fact, my character level traits: honesty, commitment, trustworthiness, moral integrity, and principled right living.

People know, when they look in my eye, and shake my hand, that I am solid as a rock.

You can't train for that.

That has to come from your core.

My friends, know, that I will be there, and if it came to it, I am willing to drop a bomb in the enemy, and will fight until the last drop of blood. Death before dishonour.

And furthermore, from a basic moral code, which you will never break, comes humility and transparency, my core values.

See, the thought I will leave you with, is this.

In particular, I wish to write and share thoughts, to support those who feel as if they are underachieving in life.

And of this group, there are a small subset, who are in fact the reason I am doing all of this work.

The underdogs.

The people who, like me, come from a disadvantage.

Who were dealt an awful, awful card by life.

Who were given the burden of the cross, but though they maybe didn't know at the time, only those with true strength, are given these challenges in life.

One day, I will be a true success story. I will have all I have worked for. The money, the wife, the children, the positive impact on the world, and more importantly, my painful past, will be transmuted into a positive future for the next generation. The cross I had to carry, the debt I had to pay, the karma I had to expel, will be bourn, the cost paid, and layers of karma burned through. Children swim in the unconscious mind of their parents. Parents who do not resolve their situation, pass their problems on. The next in line, will face the wrath.

THIS CYCLE ENDS WITH ME

Unless you, yourself, have been a housebound agorophobic, too scared to live, too scared to die, and who was so sick, he was close to death two times in his life, you will never understand why I grind so hard, and why I must suceed in my mission, and make sure the evil of poor social calibration is not passed on and limit other lives, for no reason.

I messed myself up. I put myself there. I paid the price for this.

Out of the hell I came, I built a new person, and built him the right way.

This motherfucker is a man of Iron.

I wanted to share some thoughts this calm Friday evening. I have had a great, successful day. Trained hard, hit my diet, have my leads texting, and I uploaded several pieces of content, which are scheduled to go out.

I have my men's call tomorrow, for my group, The Pathfinders. And I have a movement training session in the morning W/ Paw. Coffee date after the men's call, and then more content and social media hustle. Wine date with a new lead, at 8. I don't drink in the week, at all. Only Fri/Sat.

Sunday, I may see Norwegian gal for a coffee date. She has texted me 6 times today, and I've not read them. I worked very hard, and needed a short break. I watched a show on Netflix with Paw, called The Witcher. It was cool.

I don't have a Netflix subscription, don't watch TV, don't watch anything at all. I just work. All day, every day.

I will leave you today, with a pearl of wisdom. In particular, this is for the men and women, if women ever come to KYIL, in which case, they will be welcomed:

If you have gotten behind in life, you must realise, to turn your situation around, and to have a chance to become Great, you must realise that you are now in a fight

In this fight, you are against a far stronger, tougher opponent

The only way you stand any chance in this fight, is to ATTACK

And I mean, really, really go on the f*cking attack in life

Be FUCKING RELENTLESS

I mobilise everything in this war

Every ounce of energy in my brain, body and mind

And every shred of determination in my Warrior Core, my Heart & Soul

I put EVERYTHING on this journey

It is life and death to me

It is for all the marbles

For redemption

To prove myself, to myself

And to become a man I truly admire

To win this fight, you must be attack the enemy with a level of force they were not expecting

Because they thought you were weak, when you hit them harder than they have ever been hit in their life, you finally gain advantage over them

That's how you kill 'em in this life

That is how the underdog, gets to actually win in this story

Trust me, trust me, trust me - in this game, the smaller, weaker man, is able to win.

The Low SMV man, is able to become fucking formiddable.

From a victim, stuffed in lockers, beaten down and abused.

To a person so deadly, an altercation with him, is over in seconds. You start it. You wake up in the emergency room.

That level of power, is possible.

Because the Gods of Self Improvement, made Game

Made SMV malleable

Made it so the sweat on your brow, you wipe from your face in the gym, and the approaches you make on the streets, whether you want to or not, start to build a fire within you

Soon, that becomes a forrest fire

The flame is blazing, so strong, it will never go out......

TO YOUR SUCCESS

MAC DADDY

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:12 pm

TL;DR:
-Same guy, different Game and Vibe. Drastic difference in outcomes.
-Interpersonal energy, can be transmuted, to create true attraction.
-Success with women and relationships, is a lifestyle choice, It's a commitment to work. It's done, daily.
-12 closes now, and some encouraging signs. I lost my virginity at 30. I have turned down 4 women for sex, otherwise, I would have banged them too.
-Success with women, for hard case people, is a multi year process. No one shirks the work. You have to do this, for years, like it or not, before you can setle down. Do you want to build a house on a solid foundation? Then, one must suceed as a player, even if their heart is not in that. I would want nothing more than to have a girlfriend and move on with my life. And if I did that, I would be failing her. Because I am not the finished product yet. I have seen, how making changes, had dramatic changes to outcomes. As such, I must continue, until I fix all the issues I have within me, to the extent that I need to fix them.

2 dates today

1st was a 2nd date, with the very good looking Hungarian woman. She wouldn't kiss, or do anything like that. I found her a bit boring. After walking about with her and having a coffee, we depart, she wants to see me again and texted me this too. She is, very much a comfort type woman seeking a LTR. I am too, but she is too boring for me. I may give her a 3rd date and try to close. Otherwise, bye.

2nd date, was a new chick. 20, ballet dancer. Cutie. Not fat, at all. Nice body. Nice ass, soft skin, pert tits. She's a cute girl, quite sweet.

From a small Hungarian village of 200 people, moved to Budapest a year ago

Just out of a relationship a month ago

Close was fairly simple, she gave me one objection about getting out of a relationship recently

Overcame it by claiming I just have too

She lit up

Talked sex

She says now she is single she wants to sleep with older men

I’m 32 she’s 20

Escalation continued

Fucked her senseless, for about an hour. She was loving it. Spanked her ass nice and pink after, which she enjoyed.

I know there is a future

A year or two from now

When I have killer game after the cumulative efforts or several 3 month trips to NYC studying with pancake and Dante

And I have a fantastic fucking body

Tattoos

Rhinoplasty

Fillers

Botox

Style overhaul

Where I will be at the stage where I literally slay

I don’t have fear anymore

I have felt this was since NYC tho here and there I have my moments as you know

____

Since getting back from NYC, I actually look the same.

Same face, same body, same everything.

Last time, I was in Budapest for 3 months. I had ONE date from online, 4 from cold approach. I closed nothing.

I, in fact, got cucked out the ass. Bad. Shamefully bad.

I embarrassed myself with weak boundaries.

What changes, that has meant I have been able to, pretty much, get as many dates as I want, often two a day on the days I permit myself to date?

Why do I now, after ~200 ghosts, and few 2nd dates, ever, get 2nd and 3rd dates?

(1) Lessons From The Dom

He is still, though he is not posting often, one of the most powerful forces in men's self improvement in the world

Last time I was in Budapest, I was in full mental health crisis. Very mentally ill. Ketosis, sleep, and fasting got me out of it.

The Dom, saw I was very mentall ill and in a downward spiral. Though he was, as he usually is at this stage in my development, pretty fucking brutal, and the medicine was, as usual, bitter. It was the right one.

"if you want to start a family, you must completely come to terms with the possibility this may never happen. when you, at you core, no longer seek this, that is when you will attract it to you. because women will sense your neediness, and that is what will keep you in the cycle of torturing yourself with self improvement...."

To my credit, I journaled on this, daily, for months.

I accepted that, it may be possible, it does not happen.

When I did that, two things changed:

I stopped having sleepless nights.

I stopped waking up in a panic, with racing heart, that I am letting myself down, and failing as a man.

From there, I noticed, women began acting differently around me.

2nd factor:

Training with Pancakemouse & Dante in NYC

Full immersion bootcamp, living with Pancake, approaching all day, a few times at night. This completely rewired my brain. I learned so much, I really must write it up. It was the birth of the new MAC.

I came back to Budapest

SMV was the same.

Outcomes, are drastically different.

In the past 3 weeks, which is how long I've been here, I've went on many dates, fucked 2 new women, had 2 new women suck my dick the same night, had several 2nd dates, and the first chick I banged, texts me every few days asking if she can come over and get her brains fucked out by me.

I will also say, I am blessed to be able to call Scotty and just speak for an hour or two. Listening to him, allowing his thought process to embed into my brain, is one of the most powerful things I have experienced. His thinking, is so free, so powerful, and listening to him, often feels like a spiritual experience, of listening to a master Yogi, or an ascended monk. This, has truly humbled me. Scotty, has shown me, there are levels. He is an ELITE player, many consider him the GOAT of his form of CA (direct, calibrated, man to woman game). Scotty has also taught me, some of the most crucial lessons I needed for this stage of my development.

He helped me understand, that really, to be successful in life, you must learn to love women. He told me to not watch any Red Pill content, or any negative content about women, At all. He told me, many women are really nice, helpful, and deserve love. And he told me, when I finally become a truly masculine man, the way women respond to me, will be with care, affection, love, and wanting to nurture and take care. He said, that is in her nature, but she will only give it to a truly attractive guy she is nuts about. He told me, to become so good, some women start chasing me. He then said, I will have access, options, and can choose the quality woman I seek.

For better or for worse, Scotty thinks I am very early, and I must continue, if I am to be the best man I can be, and give my future wife a legendary husband, I must continue my path.

I carry some shame around the fact I don't enjoy the sexual side so much. I want love, and to be with one partner. But I am able to understand, that this will come, when I know in my core, deep inside my warrior spirit, that I, Ravi, am truly successful with women.

Thank you to the greats, who have taught me. I am grateful of course.

To build on what The Bastard said, and btw, The Bastard is right and has deep, world-class knowledge which I respect:

I know there is a future

A year or two from now

When I have killer game after the cumulative efforts or several 3 month trips to NYC studying with pancake and Dante

And I have a fantastic fucking body

Tattoos

Rhinoplasty

Fillers

Botox

Style overhaul

Where I will be at the stage where I literally slay

I don’t have fear anymore

I have felt this was since NYC tho here and there I have my moments as you know

In life

Hard and smart work

Always pays off

End of

Onto the 2nd date w/ Norwegian Girl tomorrow.

Needless to say, she is really great. Let's see what happens with her.