The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:20 pm

BRO!!!

Awesome to read posts like this.

FUCK YEA.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:22 pm

Bman wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:56 pm
@MakingAComeback this is so beautiful to see. Hard work is paying off. Really happy for you, man.
Red wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:20 pm
BRO!!!

Awesome to read posts like this.

FUCK YEA.

Bros I simply could not be happier, I could shed a tear dude, honestly. I struggled so much with this, my whole life, a few years ago I was considering ending my own life because I was so f**king lonely I thought no one cared about me, and thought no one ever would.

Turned out, this was BULLSHIT, and despite what I truly believed in my core, I had worth to me.

I thank God every day I was able to come to this website honestly. where my life was turned around. People will never know how much it means to me, that other men saw value in me, when I didn't believe I had any.

Truly, it's not the sex that is the victory. It's that I DIDN'T FUCKING GIVE UP, and I struggled on, for almost THREE YEARS, without stopping, without taking breas, though at times I have been in agony, rather than giving in and stopping, I just invested more, worked harder, got more mentorship, took more coaching, and improved myself further.

Why I am proud of my turnaround in life, is because all the things I believed were impossible, just kept getting overcome. All the time. And it took, literally almost 3 years of hard, consistent, focused work, to start to see, god dammit, I have truly changed, and become someone I never thought I could be.

Because, the truth is, in life, consistent smart work, ALWAYS PAYS OFF.....

These principles, are what made sense to me, and of course, I risked my entire future on the KYIL communities ideas, I had to trust these guys with my god damn life.

And fortunately, that was one trip to the black jack table, that has paid off.

Many, many more wins will come in my life, because I will keep showing up, work hard, course correct, invest in more coaching, mentoring, and study the greats in all the fields I must become proficient in.

I am happy, because I know the work I did, for YEARS, is now, FINALLY, fucking FINALLY, paying off.

I can't describe to you how good it feels.

It is just unbelievable.

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:52 am

Brings a tear to my eye to see you crushing it @MakingAComeback

Fuck yes
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:42 am

Congrats MAC, you're such an inspiration, it's great to see you succeed.

And indeed, the quality IS going to level up. Andy shared that most of his earliest lays were quite chubby and unattractive. And show me someone that has + lays, for sure there's a few chubby/ugly ones.

You are going to find a great gal at the end of the road.

It's just the beginning for you
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:28 am

The time has fucking come gents.

Mac is laying pipe to these mamacitas.

Enjoy these moments Macdaddy. Give yourself permission to revel in utter joy and remember these days forever.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:19 am

Congrats dude! Always like reading these victory posts
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:25 am

Thebastard wrote:
Coming from you, you will never know how much that means to me.

No other human being on this planet will know.

The phone calls you had with me, years ago when I was down and f**king out, face in the concrete, in a rotten position in my life wanting to put a bullet in my fucking brain and be done, because I did not want to be here anymore.

You were the once who convinced me, the nightmare could end, and that the job, though it would take multiple years of hard work, could be done.

I still think of your words every single time I set foot in the gym.

I will follow the battle plan legend.

And I promise you, I will get the job done.

I will not let you down.

We will make this life legendary.

Got your back until I cannot breathe any more legend, and next year, we will me smoking cigars in Latin American together.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thebastard

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:12 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:25 am
Thebastard wrote:
Coming from you, you will never know how much that means to me.

No other human being on this planet will know.

The phone calls you had with me, years ago when I was down and f**king out, face in the concrete, in a rotten position in my life wanting to put a bullet in my fucking brain and be done, because I did not want to be here anymore.

You were the once who convinced me, the nightmare could end, and that the job, though it would take multiple years of hard work, could be done.

I still think of your words every single time I set foot in the gym.

I will follow the battle plan legend.

And I promise you, I will get the job done.

I will not let you down.

We will make this life legendary.

Got your back until I cannot breathe any more legend, and next year, we will me smoking cigars in Latin American together.

-Ravi
Its time to throw aside this notion that you are a low SMV male. Askthedom and others have literally verified you are a 7. You are not a chad and actually this is why you've had such inconsistent, lacklustre results. If we were to say you are a low SMV male that would mean being in the bottom 90% would be being a low SMV male.

And just because you aren't in the top 10% now does not mean you won't be in the near future.

And when things don't go your own way (i.e. prolonged sequence of rejections and dry spells), REMEMBER BUDAPEST IN NOVEMBER 2023.

Burn it into your memories, morning routines, gratitude declarations.

And never stop aiming to be at your full potential. Eyes on the prize.
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.02.33.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:27 am

LAY #15

FUCK ME I AM BANGING WOMEN LEFT AND RIGHT WTF?! I FUCKED 5 NEW GIRLS IN NOVEMBER LMAO

This woman, is a legitimate politician. and elected member of the Finnish parliament

Centre-right, Conservative

Matched on Feeld.

Straight to crib.

Chat, vibe a little, make out. My energy is just very masculine, present, and grounded.

Start escalating. She is overtly sexual, so the lay is im the bag. I just enjoy it.

She was on the bigger side, again, like the last 2 (12 and 13 were quite attractive, 14 and 15 just now, a bit bigger for sure)

But a total fucking freak in bed, and I got her very attracted

Fucked her, insanely hard, for literally 3 hours. She could take an unbelievable pounding. She screamed the place down. I banged her, ho shit, full force for about 20 minutes at one point, using all the strength in my body, which is considerable trust me on that, and she had the most mind melting orgasm I have ever seen

She described the experience of fucking me, as being in another world, she said she is not religious, but during the orgasms I gave her, she was literally in a different dimension, speaking to God

Insane

Such a nasty, freaky woman. Did some nasty shit to her, face fucked, came a few times, in total she came 3 times, very hard, and we came at the exact same time during missionary one time which felt unbelievable.

I was to stress - she really, really enjoyed my dick. The second she saw it, she melted. Now, it's not a massive cock - it's 6.5 inches, so nothing special or impressive. However, she said it is really nice and she could not stop sucking it. Fuck....

This chick, told me I am the best lay, she has literally ever had.

She banged 2 other men here, both Hungarian men, and she talked so much shit about their sexual performance. They were quite attractive as men, and apparently one had a good dick also, but he came within 2 mins (LMFAO) and she told me, I was better than both of those men, put together and multiplied by 10. Both came within a few minutes, and were bad at foreplay. She praised my legendary stamina (I can go, for hours, literally pounding them intensely, I have learned the female body well and how to traction myself lol to blow their fucking mind) and we chatted for a while after sex. She lay down and literally told me, I am all hers, and can do whatever I want - no limits. She is a sub, and a very fun one.

She enjoyed sex with me so much, she insisted she take pictures and videos of her, sucking my dick, to show her friends

NUTS

She also sent them to me. I posted them in the No Brains Crew chat, but Pancakemouse deleted them LMAO mogged.

I posted it also, in Dante's elite chat, which is for 20 of the students he likes to keep in his inner circle. Honestly, because he is brown himself, he clearly goes the extra mile to help brown men. THANK GOD for Dante. IMO, Dante is the best in technical Game in the world. He may be one of the best ever.

This time in my life, I cant even describe

In 2022, my red shirt year, I worked myself into a fine powder, to get those 9 lays

In 2023, I had a dry spell until I did the NYC bootcamp in October. I got lay 10, after 10 months of nothing....

And then, applying what I learned from Pancake and Dante, I got more lays.

Working on my game in Oct, I got lay 10, and then in Nov, since getting back from NYC, I got lays 11, 12, 13, 14, and fucking 15.

And I have cold approach leads texting me right now, telling me how they cannot wait to see my "womanising eyes, and long lashes" again on a date this weekend.

I literally have lay 11 still chasing me for more sex. NUTS.

So look, I got 9 lays my first year of doing this and that was full time

It's part time now, and in Q4 alone I got 6 notches.......fucking insane.

I will keep smashing more women and dude I think I will close this year with another girl or two banged good and proper!

Today was fucking legendary man. This morning got a random phone call from Scotty, which are calls I truly enjoy and value so much. An hour on the phone with him and I swear I am always so much lighter. Being around that legend, just absorbing his vibe, is a fucking honour and privelege and it is turning me into a slayer myself.

I cannot believe I have both Dante and Scotty in my corner. These guys, have GOAT status. Literally, the best, ever.

Nuts......

I know I have caught a bit of flack lately on the forum and there was the odd guy talking some fucking smack. That's fine, I am not above anyone, I am a student of the greats like everyone else. But you cannot tell me, I do not have something special. Because like it or not, I am going to go down as a legend in self improvement history.

I will be a legend.

LIFE IS ABUNDANT

SMART CONSISTENT WORK = THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE

DO IT FOR A FEW YEARS AND THE COMPOUND EFFECT KICKS IN

IT WILL BE YEAR 3 IN MARCH 2024

IMAGINE ME AT YEAR 5

JACKED TO THE HILT

WITH SOLID FUCKING GAME

TATTOOS, SOME SURGERIES, AND IN AN IDEAL LOCATION

IT WILL BE F**KING GAME OVER

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:10 am

Fuck yeah! We're getting to see a problem get solved in real time!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:10 am

When it rains, it pours. Congrats on the success, you deserve it
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:26 pm

Thanks all!

Found ways to freeze ice and have ice baths again, it's not as cold as before, just 14C, but it is a welcome return.

I got up at 11am after an insane night of banging. Went to bed at 4am.

Strolled down to a coffee shop, and just gave myself the morning to enjoy my success.

In dating & women, I am definitely experiecing the fruits of my labour, and the work I put in for many years, started to crystalise and change my identity.

Hair transplant helped, I made style changes recently, to add more edge. I am also gaining muscle, due to an amazing program from my bro Ketan from Intellectual Muscle, who I wil shout out as he helped me with that one for free. 5 x 5 heavy compounds, and then some layers at the end I learned from The Dom.

It seems like I have an animal magnetism, that I didn't have before. Every day, I wander around, and see women turning their heads to look. When I go to stores or coffee shops, to fuel my caffeiene addiction, when I interact with the women there, their eyes light up.

I notice these things, because as the years of self improvement have gone by, I noticed how every aspect of my life got better.

Truly, this is about SMART work, and consistency. Painful, painful consistency.

Showing up to insane degrees.

I have more posts here than anyone else, because I am the most consistent guy here.

So I was able to overcome my bad starting position, and now create a beautiful future for myself.

Life is good.

Any game, whether its money, women, or health & physique, can be won.

SUCCESS is the ultimate FUCK YOU

SUCCESS is the ultimate, middle finger up

The absolutely scintillating feeling of Winning

The harsh mistress, visiting you yet again

Winning, is where I feel so alive, at the bleeding edge of life, truly at the cause of creation

This is all, a head game

And to win the head game, it is about solving your individual performance equation

I need to improve sleep, ice baths, and then just hammer gym and money for a while, to obtain better quality.

That is the next chapter for me.................

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard

Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:12 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

THE BULL MARKET IS HERE FOR MACDADDY!

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:20 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:12 pm
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

THE BULL MARKET IS HERE FOR MACDADDY!
I gotta make some money and come spend a month with u in Latam

I will stack cash for a while and in 2024 me and you will rent an AirBNB and just have a blast for a month doing tourist shit and bio hacking to god tier levels

Be well and be easy

See you soon legend

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:13 am

LAY #16

Hot Indian girl, tourist from the UK, came to Budapest with her girlfriends, got dicked down by me!

Went to meet her at the club entrance, chatted w/ her friends, stole her from them

Pulled to mine

Very nice and sweet girl

Escalating, she resists kiss at the start, but I calibrate, overcome, and she responds

She is then game

All going well, but I was banging the other chick until 4am the night before

I am so tired I can barely get my cock hard

FML

We try and try, I get it in and it is on...but goes soft

FML

We just kiss and hug for hours and fall asleep

Bang her the next morning, she is LOVING IT, I came quite early tho

She was loving the sex so much she was SUPER upset, because she was insanely horny for me

We messed around and did other stuff

She showers off, and leaves my place to get her flight

In life, no matter what you think about yourself, IF YOU DO THE WORK, and improve yourself, invest in coaching and mentoring, you will suceed

Losers just waste their life, watching videos and telling themselves they know what needs to be done

Winners invest in themselves

And I am now enjoying the fruits of my labour

Having a lot of sex, with a lot of different women

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTER

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi