The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:42 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:54 pm
So instead, I will just chalk this down to being an experiment, and an exercise in action taking. I will ask for some insights and thoughts on what may work better for my own new business development process/lead gen.

I need to become better at lead generation, as it is an area that is very weak for me. I am sure I'll figure out something that works, and also, that I will do, daily!

If anyone wants to chime in, or share their own experiences, perhaps you've been there yourself - I welcome all feedback.
Can't remember if I posted this last time you talked about cold emails, but cold email open rates have been falling precipitously industry-wide. I've been cold emailing since 2013 and have noticed the difference. Email is viewed as junk spam nowadays.

The main way we reach people is via cold phone call.

In any case, though, as I have conveyed to you before, I think the prime source for IronWill growth is going to be existing client referrals and warm contacts. I would focus 90+% of your effort on this channel.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:50 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Like, bitch, my time is valuable, do you think I am talking orders from your cockroach ass?
You still view women as the enemy if they don’t obey your orders. There’s nothing wrong with her (and most EE girls) wanting to go on multiple dates before having sex just likes there’s nothing wrong with you wanting sex on the first date.

Would she fuck gigachad who she vibes with on the first date, probably.

Just like you would probably be willing to go on 3 dates with an extremely sexy girl who’s exactly your type.

No need to call them bitches, cockroaches or whatever you had in mind. There was no connection, no problem, onto the next
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:14 pm

I am super exhausted as mentioned bros hence a little pissed off in that post

Generally, I am warm and pleasant to all

It is not true that I view them as the enemy, rather, I stand my ground, and respect my boundaries. I have preferences for how I want to be treated, and do not like women giving me orders, telling me where I should sit, where I need to go, and so on. My guy friends would never do this to me, and I expect women to treat me with the same level of respect and decency. If they don't, they't not a good fitment, and will be ushered on to find a better fitment for them.

Perhaps I didn't describe myself properly, but I felt the underlying dynamic of the date, how they were treating me, and have seen that pattern many times. I knew what was going on. There were some rude behaviours, I didn't write in that post, due to my massive fatigue at present.

Feedback noted nonetheless & thanks as ever for the support, it means a lot.

Keep working, keep suceeding.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:17 pm

Antonio44 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:21 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
The good: I executed, did the emails daily, did the follow up got out of my comfort zone and learning a thing or two

The learnings: Poor results. 0 engagement.

It's hard to draw any real meaningful conclusions on the viability of cold email for myself and my business, as this was quite a small sample size (100 people), and it was also my first pop
What metrics do you have on the emails you're sending?

I have only very recently started using emails for marketing purposes - I have a decent sized list of people who visited my website but did not convert into customers at that time. So a couple of weeks ago I started emailing them all. I wasn't aware how much data it was possible to get e.g opening % etc. Doing it in batches of a thousand or so means I can A/B test emails etc easily, as well as target specifically on location. Even without them doing anything actively, it's still possible to know if the email was opened or whatever with tracking pixels etc. I've been pleasantly surprised how many of them converted to customers after emailing them, it's significant enough I'm now considering how to target collecting more potential customer emails as opposed to trying to immediately convert them on their first visit to the site.

On the women, I think your mindset would improve if you stopped thinking of them as cockroaches etc and start seeing their humanity, both good and bad. Especially if you are trying to invite said cockroaches to your house. Like, if you value yourself, why would you invite people you don't value to spend time with you, think what that is telling to your psyche.
Thanks bro I will circle back

For sure, I hear you on the feedback, honestly I don't disagree, I've just been working very hard and for the past few nights got 4hrs sleep due to my biz goals and pushing the f**king limits!

That said, I believe in abundance mentality

There are plenty of awesome women out there, I don't need to settle for less tbh.

Hope you are well and thanks for your post

Are you still in Latam?

Glad you hung out with my bro, The Bastard, he is a hero to me

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:18 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:50 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Like, bitch, my time is valuable, do you think I am talking orders from your cockroach ass?
You still view women as the enemy if they don’t obey your orders. There’s nothing wrong with her (and most EE girls) wanting to go on multiple dates before having sex just likes there’s nothing wrong with you wanting sex on the first date.

Would she fuck gigachad who she vibes with on the first date, probably.

Just like you would probably be willing to go on 3 dates with an extremely sexy girl who’s exactly your type.

No need to call them bitches, cockroaches or whatever you had in mind. There was no connection, no problem, onto the next
I know bro, that wasn't my intent

Also, SOLID work in Latam

Keep us posted on your 2024 goals

Keep rising, keep working, and I hope to see you ascend to the MAXXXX

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:22 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:42 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
So instead, I will just chalk this down to being an experiment, and an exercise in action taking. I will ask for some insights and thoughts on what may work better for my own new business development process/lead gen.

I need to become better at lead generation, as it is an area that is very weak for me. I am sure I'll figure out something that works, and also, that I will do, daily!

If anyone wants to chime in, or share their own experiences, perhaps you've been there yourself - I welcome all feedback.
Can't remember if I posted this last time you talked about cold emails, but cold email open rates have been falling precipitously industry-wide. I've been cold emailing since 2013 and have noticed the difference. Email is viewed as junk spam nowadays.

The main way we reach people is via cold phone call.

In any case, though, as I have conveyed to you before, I think the prime source for IronWill growth is going to be existing client referrals and warm contacts. I would focus 90+% of your effort on this channel.
I will dive into this more bro

I think you are correct, I am fuckin smoked today, but stil have work to get done

I will put another solid 4-5hr in and tomorrow will reply to you and do some thinking

See, I have a GREAT service, my clients are slaying, making more money than ever, and my service is unbelievably fun to run

It is my total passion

And frankly, there is no reason why I shouldn't be passing 6 figures on it this year

I want to state, I am getting VERY good client results, consistently. I can humbly say that, and know I am a top performer myself, and an very good at what I do.

This upcoming year, I expect my life to get very abundant.

All will be well.

Will pick up more dating hustle, in Jan. I will see the leads I have right now. I will ask out the waitress at the coffee shop, and see what's what.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:30 am

MAC DADDY WORKIN AS PER!

Few hrs of coaching, done!

Managing my community, and pushing my clients to high performance, top 1% consistency, and seeing them crush goal after goal, is just normal

I see people achieve, ever day

See this log - it just surpassed 700,000 views......

And we're just getting f**king started

I'm in my usual coffee shop, got the number of the cute barista this morning, and got a lead off Tinder, of a tourist who is meeting me for coffee in 2hrs

I crushed gym yesterday, and today, will do my ice baths, cadio, ATG movement work

And put 12hrs solid into biz

To mark this log getting 700,000 views, and to help you understand that this log, will be the greatest self improvement journal of ALL TIME, here is a community post I made in IronWill today, to push and expand all my tribe's mentality

________

COMMUNITY POST: IRONWILL REMINDER (MESSAGE TO ALL CLIENTS)

Winning, that alluring mistress, is seduced by the one who is truly relentless...

Winning visits the warrior

She is seduced by him

By the one who knows in his heart, that success is his destiny

That he is going to win it all

The game of life

For all the marbles

Winners, show up

Invest in themselves

On the surface, you may not even discern it

But within......and if you've learned anything from working with me, you'll know it's always within......

Their consciousness, their mindset and mentality, it is magnetised to f**king excellence

Greatness

The sun shines on these people

The horizon glimmers to them

Victory is always their destiny

Like Atlas, they carry the dreams of humanity on their back

......BECAUSE THEY SHOWED UP AGAIN

In the darkest times of my life, when hope was long, long, long gone, when the road ahead, seemed like it was impossible to travese, when I had no fucking clue how I would drop 120lbs, how I would reverse severe, clinical mental and physical illness, how I would overcome my demons and climb the self improvement mountain, again, after beating my AA the first time, having to do all that, again, ten years older, more broken than ever

Who the FUCK could do this?

What kind of super human could do this?

It was that moment, I decided in my heart and soul, that no matter what, I will NEVER GIVE IN

NEVER

Let it kill me, I would tell myself

But I am not going to stop

No excuse will sway me

No obstacle will defeat me

No barrier will keep me away

No matter how high the castle walls may be, or how long the march to get to there, no matter how impregnable it is supposed to be, and even if nobody like me has ever succeeded before

Even if they had all been defeated before

I knew inside my core

I will be the one

And after me, no one will ever doubt again

Because they will know, the job CAN BE DONE

Unbelievable success, is possible

Your dreams, are possible

It just takes a absolutely unbreakable mentality

To be a winner, is a lifestyle choice

If nothing else has seemed to ever work for you in your life, one thing you can count on now, tomorrow, and forever and always, is that the following, always work, for all people, from anywhere:

-Discipline
-Focus
-Work Ethic
-Unbreakable & Cast Iron Commitment

In this fight, of life, for the former unachiever to win, they MUST attack

Absolutely viciously

Blood, sweat, and tears

That is what it takes to go from the bottom, towards success.....

This is a decision, you can make TODAY

So, where is your MINDSET?

If you want what you say you want, then you will need to start showing up consistently, and showing some god damn excellence......

No one works harder than us

No one works smarter than us

No one is more committed, more dedicated

And no one can match the dedication and effort we put into every. single. second of our life.

To realise our human potential, is the ultimate victory

The ultimate "FUCK YOU"

The ultimate underdog story, rags to riches, nothing to something

Outworking God's plan

Being the one who was dealt the impossible hand, and who climbed to the very top, the tippy top

I have been this insanely motivated, day in, day out, from the fucking moment I decided I was going to become somebody three years ago

Not a DAY goes by where I am not making myself better or improving in some way

Not a god damn DAY

It is the honour of my life to be able to serve you

So today, when this message hits your consciousness, I want it to influence your self talk, ideas, and subconscious brain

I want you to decide, in your heart of hearts, that you are FUCKING DEAD ASS SERIOUS

That is all I ask of you

Bring your commitment, and seriousness.

I will do the rest.

TO YOUR SUCCESS

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:42 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Cold Email Updates:

I used Chet Holmes’ Dream 100 strategy, and sent the initial emails, as well as follow up seqeunce, both on emails and social channels.

This did not yield the outcomes I seek.

The good: I executed, did the emails daily, did the follow up got out of my comfort zone and learning a thing or two

The learnings: Poor results. 0 engagement.

It's hard to draw any real meaningful conclusions on the viability of cold email for myself and my business, as this was quite a small sample size (100 people), and it was also my first pop.

Dating Updates:

Been on 6 dates recently. CUCKED each time.

1: Serbian woman. Looked far worse than her pics. Total dullard, boring as watching paint dry. Within 5 mins of meeting, I wanted to escape. Date was so boring. I used it as game practice, stimming emotions, and creating sparks. She did agree to the pull, but in her hard, thick Eastern European accent, let me know “Ve von’t be doing anythink”. Stomach turning. I made an excuse, and just paid for the tea, and ended the date. She wanted to continue to talk to me. No thanks. Unmatched and removed number.

2: 5th Year Medical Student: Her pics looked nice, but she was far worse in person. A total midget at 163cm, I am not at all attracted to short women, and I should have discerned this as the info was on her profile. Damn. She didn’t reveal she was a med student. I avoid these women. SMDs. Half Persion, half German. Did what I could, but there wa nothing between us. I didn’t feel much attraction, in truth, and neither did she. She declined the pull, and went home and told me she felt more of a friend vibe. I unmatched her.

Sat 9th – 3 dates 1 Day

3: Ukrainian Chick: I went on this date, because I thought she was Polish. I usually get on well with Polish women. She had a Polish number, but she was….Ukranian. Heart sank when I first greeted her and I heard her thick EE accent. We agreed to meet for coffee, and upon meeting me, she decided “Ve get coffee and ve valk”….FUUUUUU. She is trying to control the frame off the bat. Not happening. I say, no, lets get a coffee and sit inside. I have already purchased mine, so she buys hers. After the awful date before, I decided to not pay for drinks, and now get to the dates early, buy my own drink, pay for it, and wait for the gal to get her own, and pay for her own. We chatted for a while, she was not receptive to any minute touch, at all. Draw back at all attempts. We finish coffee, and she wants to go for a walk around Budapest. I know her game. She is just value extracting, like a typical trash ass EE woman. Wants me to be her tour guide and show her the best spots, before cucking of course. I am wise to it, and just head to the bridge ~5m away, try to sexualise and escalate further, to create the right dynamic. She is doing some gross frame battling, telling me we can walk around for one more hour, little cuck tells like this. Like, bitch, my time is valuable, do you think I am talking orders from your cockroach ass? It sickens me and I have to contain my palpable disgust. I have had many bad experiences with these women, and I avoid them entirely. She tells me we will now go for good, I hard decline, and say no, I don’t want to do that, I want to go home and drink wine, let’s go. She says “maybe next time”, which in hoe language, means, I will never see you again. We bid each other farewell, which she does at a distance of about 10 feet (weird ass) and I just shrug and walk 5m back to my apartment. A win, was that 0 was spent on her this date. Which I enjoy.

4: Gal from Ohio: She messaged me first on Hinge, and is a fairly decent looking, if a little bigger, gal. She is fun to talk to thank God, and while she declines the pull, she does kiss me. She agrees to a 2nd date. More on that below.

5: Mentally Ill Uggo: Shes way fatter than her pics, and has severe mental illness. Diagnosed BPD. Has auditory and visual hallucinations. She is a truly sick fuck, who sees demons and has to stay in a psyche ward a few times a year. Again, I use it as practice. She pulls, after some debate and back and fourth. She refuses all escalation and awkwardly so. I do not like this and I just don’t want her there. She tells me she’ll leave, waits a bit for he bus, and then dips. I wish her well, send a nice message on Tinder (she didn’t exchange), and then remove her in the morning. This chick, openly talked about how she bangs drug dealers for free drugs all the time, and has never paid for coke or weed, though she does drugs a hell of a lot. Such a mess of a human.

Sunday: 2nd date w/ Ohio girl

6: Coffee, pull to mine, escalate. Kissing. She tells me she is on a solo trip with her son and has a no sex rule. She tells me a few times “I have to go”, but I roll with it, chill, flow, and bring her back. She makes out hard and heavy and gets steamy, and then declares “I have to go” a few times. I give up after 5 rounds of this and she insists she is going to leave to buy her son some socks. She texts me a few hrs later asking me to come meet her for a mulled wine. I ignore it to spend the evening with Paw. She then calls me, she’s out and clearly a little tipsy. I can barely hear wtf she is saying, and just play it off, and wish her well. She texts a few hrs later again, telling me she regrets her no sex on vacation rule, and how next time she will make it up to me. She was in Budapest for 2 days, so again, girl talk for, thanks for the validation and attention, I will never see you again.

Long chat with Paw, for 3hrs, about our dreams, vision, and burning desire for success.

I deleted the dating apps off my phone, and will just go on the dates I have scheduled, flakes permitting, and ask the girl in my loca coffee shop out.

This weekend, was so draining, I was tired to the bone, man, date after date, the highs, the lows, the push back, the endless push and hustle to get success, and the draining dates to nowhere with women I don’t like at all. It drained me so much. It stressed me TF out.

But this is success.

To win in life, you must put in this work, for years.

I will not use the dating apps for the rest of the year, and just see the one lead I have now, and ask the waitress out in person.

I will pick dating up in Jan, but I gotta be honest, I do not enjoy dating in Budapest and these women do not move me, I don’t vibe or resonate, and the last 6 dates, were not fun for me to be honest.

Nonetheless, there can be no whining, nor am I inclined to.

Winners don’t whine.

And whiners never win.

It’s just sales. It’s a numbers game. Work on your product, work on your pitch, run the numbers. Some, you win. Some, you lose.

True victory comes to the consistent guy who is SERIOUS about his goals.

A guy who is SERIOUS, is literally unstoppable.

The universe bends to his will.

I am putting my hustle in with business today, will hit the gym, and keep suceeding in my life.

Best wishes,
-Ravi

Good god, no wonder you had such thoughts. I recall that type of Ukrainian devochka very well. I would say the majority of them are like that though not like 90% or something like that. There are some decent, sex-positive ones. In fact most of my European lays were from UKR. They also seem to be more such ‘dominant’ varieties OUTSIDE of Ukraine which I thought was interesting. You’d think it would be the opposite in some cases.

Screening helps a lot with preventing these excruciating dates, particularly with EE women in my experience. Obviously do what you want but to me, losing some girls in exchange for not having to suffer that kind of experience you mentioned is more than worth it.

As for the email stuff, I actually do have something to bring to the table.

I ended up wasting 5 grand on this list building service (which in my opinion turned out to be a total joke and scam) where they use solo ads and CPA traffic to generate ‘qualified’ leads. Of course no matter what autoresponder they set me up with, the stats were almost all close to 0 because of the torrent of spam complaints. This whole process took most of the first quarter of 2023 and may have prolonged my dark alcoholic period besides.

What is interesting is they admitted other clients they were working with had the same issue (which is when they finally admitted what was actually going on to me despite me instinctively knowing it from the beginning and calling them out). In the end email is no longer the golden goose it once was, despite ‘gurus’ pointing to it as the tried and tested method that outperforms google/facebook.

What I do find interesting as a marketing technique would be the more old school methods like direct mail and calling. I think with your approaching experience, the latter might be a good option as painful as it might be. I certainly never had the stomach to try that.

And yeah word of mouth, warm leads as others have said.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:56 pm

Thanks bros for the posts.

Had a day yesterday afternoon, actually. A tourist from Norway I matched with, who wanted to see me fo a bit before she jet off.

Her schedule, was packed, but the texting, seemed good and flirtatious, so I wanted to see if I could make anything happen.

She was a good looking girl, but the vibe, whilst pleasant enough, and a fun date in general, lacked sensuality and sexuality. In fairness, a 12 o clock coffee date, isn't necessarily pre destined to be a steamy affair.

Nonetheless, packing her schedule with sight seeing and experiences, was obviously at the top of her list. Date went on for 38 mins, and she said she had to go to see the next lot of sights.

All good. Did my best, and ran some decent enough date game.

I actually enjoyed the experience. She was pretty, and quite a quality gal, overall. Not an issue at all.....

7 dates to nowhere, now, which is a bit annoying. As The Bastard says above, this may be time to start screening a tad harder.

Random variation, to be fair.

These little patches, don't matter. Really. You need the stoicism to be OK with 500 dates to nowhere, if you believe you have the mettle to be elite, imo.

In any endeavour, the Universe will test your commitment.

One of the first tests, is a losing streak, for a while perhaps. Hell, I had a dry spell for 10 freakin months, from Nov 2022 to Nov 2023, due to moving back to England, which, as far as women goes, is an incredibly difficult market for myself, at my SMV, which I'd say is around a 3 or 4 in the UK. Properly grim stuff, so less said about that, the better!

That said, there are lessons in all such experiences

Accurate Thinking:
-Why so I draw in mostly non sexual, non-sensual women? Why are most of my leads, poorly qualified, and of a bad fitment? Online leads, for myself, are prone to being badly qualified, due to my current profile lacking in polarisation and edge. It lacks real "bad ass" factor, and as such, is not sufficiently sexual, to draw in those leads who would be open to intimacy, and is instead drawing in women who find me interesting, for my intellect, skill, and competence in life. This, is not a wise move at low SMV - without sufficient attraction, and without the base of pre-selection/societal value, you will be used for your attention and validation, an awful, awful lot. The old adage in marketing, speaks particularly true of low SMV: if you appeal to all, you appeal to none. Better to be truly polarising.

Actions:
-Testing 3 new pictures (advice from Rags2Bitches): To shoot new pics in Jan, with view towards trialing 3 new pics, and seeing what happens. Pancake did highlight, that one of my pics (the one in the Dior) may be sending provider vibes. Possibly.
-Image adjustment: I am wanting to craft an edgier look for myself. I have began wearing leahers, and heavier accessories. This, I believe, has helped somewhat.
-Hair changes; I am doing a slick back look, right now. I will trial this for a bit longer, and use this for my upcoming pics. Thereafter, I am going to experiment with buzzing this down.

My current pic, is attached:

Business - 12 to 13 hours per day

I am applying myself to business, with my ongoing commitment to the gym, and loving this. I enjoy a longer working day. I get pleasure from properly using my brain and abilities. A few hours a day, is not enough to make me feel satisfied. I am enjoying this, for the time being, and pushing on.

I have stopped my Tinder and Hinge subscription. Leads, have been slow indeed in Budapest overall. Quality. often left a lot to be desired. I expect I will be here until March 1st, and thereafter, back to the UK for a month, before my next jaunt....somewhere. In this time, I think the right move, may be to work very hard on business, and improve my body and looks, to the best of my ability. An estimated timeline to start to obtain a tick higher in quality, I'd expect, would be a further year of training in the gym. Fortuitously, I do not have Pancakemouse or September genetics, so instead of my body resisting any form of muscle gain, tooth and nail, I am able to gain size and strength like a regular human being, who is prepared to pay the price in the pain of strength training.

With proper, well - somewhat hardcore focus on business, this will put me in good stead to also start saving for the necessary cosmetic surgeries and procedures I am planning on getting, to help me ascend further.

I'd put my SMV around a 5 at the present moment. This, is a damn sight better than the 2 I started at! I am of the opinion, that with a full year of hardcore strength training, tattooing, skincare, botox, rhinoplasty, fillers, and other necessary procedures, I could look at getting into the range of about a 6. I am unsure if I am able to get much beyond that, to be frank. This, will be enough for me, and gives me a perfectly solid chance to obtain my goal, which is a LTR with a woman I find attractive (6).

Realistic and achievable outcome, imo.

Reminds me, I better post a physique update.....This, will come. Stay tuned!

___

Other life stuff. A girl I slept with, asked me to hang out for a coffee this morning. This was quite nice. We chatted for an hour, and then I got to work. I settled down in another coffee shop, the one where I got the number of one of the baristas - I do chat to her, daily, and on her texts, she invests an awful lot. In person, however, her vibe is quite....odd. I don't feel any sexual tension, or otherwise, any attraction, really. But for whatever reason, she found me on IG, and followed me. And then liked me on Tinder, which led me to match (this was prior to cancelling the subcription).

I have scoped out the schedule of the barista, to see if she is available this weekend. And the only other remaining lead, is the most bizarre texter, ever, I got off Hinge. A very odd Dutch girl. I was, and still am, convinced she is a scammer of some sort. She asked me to exchange numbers to talk on WhatsApp, and then removed me from Hinge. Usually, the numbers which belong to scammers, will do this, to stop you reporting after the fact. Notwithstanding, she (if it is a girl, that is, and not one of my Indian brethren pulling a fast one on me in some contact centre, somewhere....) and appears to be open to, maybe, going for a drink on Saturday. All very odd.....

Given the recent cuckoldry, part of me wants to be a devil and go a little bit of night game this weekend. Hell, it's worth a go.

Hope all are well and we're applying ourselves, truly and fully.

-Ravi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:21 am

These little patches, don't matter. Really. You need the stoicism to be OK with 500 dates to nowhere, if you believe you have the mettle to be elite, imo.

Has it actually been 500 dates or is that hyberbole? I am just curious.

There is no way you are below a 6 at this point. Even in the UK a 3-4 makes no sense to me. As I said before, its more just that you aren’t the 8 that most women pine for that you are lacking options and successes. You would NEVER have gotten those 8 recent lays if you were a 5, I am sure you know that.

By the way, out of all the lays you got this year how many were from cold approach? And what are the stats for cold approach for this year (approaches, dates, lays etc)? Depending on that, perhaps unsubbing to OLD might not be the worst decision.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:23 am

Thebastard wrote:
There is no way you are below a 6 at this point. Even in the UK a 3-4 makes no sense to me. As I said before, its more just that you aren’t the 8 that most women pine for that you are lacking options and successes. You would NEVER have gotten those 8 recent lays if you were a 5, I am sure you know that.
Just to be clear in the nyc daygamer and wheatwaffles and incel and other upstanding members of society communities, the scale is basically -2 to the normie scale. Which I think is the cause of your confusion rn because you're using the normie scale

Ravi being a 5 by our scale makes him a 7 by the normie scale. He's fuckable, and I personally find him attractive af. He can gain a point and be an 8 and really be seen as a hot guy socially.
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:59 am

Thebastard wrote:

By the way, out of all the lays you got this year how many were from cold approach? And what are the stats for cold approach for this year (approaches, dates, lays etc)? Depending on that, perhaps unsubbing to OLD might not be the worst decision.
Nah bro, ~200 dates.

I know you have a solid sense of SMV, right up there with the very best in the world, and I don't wish to push back agaisnt a vastly more experienced and knowledgeable man such as yourself.

But, I will have to highlight, in my own opinion, I'd put myself objectively at a 4.5.

This is composed of:

-Receptivity (considering over 7,000 approaches)
-Dates (~200, mostly, cuck, and I have made it clear on my own dating chat, most of these women, are not exactly happy to see me or be on a date. Sucks)
-Online dating (For the most part, my dating profile is just crickets, in many different locations, getting a match is akin to pulling teeth. Match quality, is also persistently shit)
-Retention, Investment: Date, Ghost. Date, Bang, Ghost. Cycle repeats, for years.
-Objective rating from women: I did an anonymous post on Reddit, and another forum, asking women to rate my looks. Most responses were in the rage of 4 (some 2s, some 3s) and the odd 5. This was a face post, full body post, etc.

In general, we find out where we stack up, when we do the work, for years.

This is approaching year 3 for me.

I have understood, dating is an area where I just lack the physical product, which is 90% of the game IMO. I, of course, try my ass off. But, it's not sensible to devote a lot of time and focus towards something that you have a distinct physical disadvantage in. If you're 5ft1, it's not a good idea to try to play in the NBA. Equally, unattractive and undesirable men, should manage expectations in the SMP.

Moving my brain power, to focus almost exclusively on business, for 12-13 hrs a day, did a hell of a lot for my mental, physical and spiritual health.

I could build a real movement, and create something spectacular in the world, and this is perfectly realistic and reasonable.

Dating, I don't expect much interesting to come from. I just play the numbers game, get what I can here and there, and be done with it. I no longer want a family or a wife and kids. You need the underlying attraction for any sort of proper investment. Without that, you're asking for misery.

None of this, I have any issue with. I accept it and devote very little time and energy to this.

Life, gets better, when we are deeply pushing forward our mission. You can still get dates, lays, and whatnot, regardless, just making the lifestyle choice to live the player lifestyle (what I chose) and enjoy the odd night of intimacy and companionship, and then just get back to the mission.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Alright I went through my forum notifications and am back to inbox zero.

The issue was, because I had almost 200 notifications, when someone would tag me, within a short period of time, I'd lose access to the post because 50 other notifcations came through. FML!

Notifications come through for likes, DMs, and stuff like that.

So lurkers reading and liking my old log posts and stuff, as they work their way through this voyage, gives me notifcation on notifcation, and then when I circle back to deal with forum users tagging me, geuss what, that notifcation is gone and I can't load it. Forum lets me load like 10 at a time.

I say this because both @foducossy42 and @Bman tagged me in something, which looked like it was a really high quality post that should be added to a sticky, and now I don't know what it was.

Can you boys get in touch and let me know what this was about? In this case, feel free to drop it here, and I'll sort it out.

Thanks bros,
-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:26 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thebastard wrote:

Nah bro, ~200 dates.

I know you have a solid sense of SMV, right up there with the very best in the world, and I don't wish to push back agaisnt a vastly more experienced and knowledgeable man such as yourself.

But, I will have to highlight, in my own opinion, I'd put myself objectively at a 4.5.

This is composed of:

-Dates (~200, mostly, cuck, and I have made it clear on my own dating chat, most of these women, are not exactly happy to see me or be on a date. Sucks)
-Online dating (For the most part, my dating profile is just crickets, in many different locations, getting a match is akin to pulling teeth. Match quality, is also persistently shit)
-Retention, Investment: Date, Ghost. Date, Bang, Ghost. Cycle repeats, for years.
-Objective rating from women: I did an anonymous post on Reddit, and another forum, asking women to rate my looks. Most responses were in the rage of 4 (some 2s, some 3s) and the odd 5. This was a face post, full body post, etc.

In general, we find out where we stack up, when we do the work, for years.

This is approaching year 3 for me.

I have understood, dating is an area where I just lack the physical product, which is 90% of the game IMO. I, of course, try my ass off. But, it's not sensible to devote a lot of time and focus towards something that you have a distinct physical disadvantage in. If you're 5ft1, it's not a good idea to try to play in the NBA. Equally, unattractive and undesirable men, should manage expectations in the SMP.

Moving my brain power, to focus almost exclusively on business, for 12-13 hrs a day, did a hell of a lot for my mental, physical and spiritual health.

I could build a real movement, and create something spectacular in the world, and this is perfectly realistic and reasonable.

Dating, I don't expect much interesting to come from. I just play the numbers game, get what I can here and there, and be done with it. I no longer want a family or a wife and kids. You need the underlying attraction for any sort of proper investment. Without that, you're asking for misery.

None of this, I have any issue with. I accept it and devote very little time and energy to this.

Life, gets better, when we are deeply pushing forward our mission. You can still get dates, lays, and whatnot, regardless, just making the lifestyle choice to live the player lifestyle (what I chose) and enjoy the odd night of intimacy and companionship, and then just get back to the mission.

-Ravi
^ I will add, I have no problem with this.

Unlike other bullshitting individuals, I'll tell the raw & honest truth.

If you don't fit the mould, you have:
-Numbers Game (A lifestyle choice)
-Self Improvement & Game

That's it.

I literally play the numbers game, daily. With the law of large numbers, you will strike luck, here and there. But it is just here and there. And that's how it works.

I am cool with it, and just do my processes, and put all the rest of day's focus and energy, into things that are tangible and are a more level playing field.

Adjusting expectations, is not something we talk about enough. And it keeps many men, in fantasy land.

Common sense and conventional wisdom, is by definition, based on average and common experience. Which is shit.

If you can accept shit, go with conventional wisdom.

If you don't want that, then you may have to embrace hardcore and possibly slightly extreme ideas.

And learn to develop your consciousness beyond your current paradigms.

And be totally, totally, totally OK with this.

I want to discuss mostly business and self improvement in this log, so want to start moving away from dating subject matter being discussed here. You know my views, and focus on consistency and massive action to produce outcomes.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:53 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I'd put myself objectively at a 4.5.
I think you're closer to a -1. Truly, a horrible (not even human) being that it shall never get laid.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Once again counting the approaches you did while under the influence of RSD and the shitty ones Paw told us about. Kk
MakingAComeback wrote:
You've been going on dates, banging, and getting ghosted for years? And here I was thinking you were a virgin just 2 years ago
MakingAComeback wrote:
-Objective rating from women: I did an anonymous post on Reddit, and another forum, asking women to rate my looks. Most responses were in the rage of 4 (some 2s, some 3s) and the odd 5. This was a face post, full body post, etc
Let's rely on the opinion of faceless, random women (or bored Redditors) to counter one of the guys who inspired us. Seems legit
MakingAComeback wrote:
This is approaching year 3 for me
Of self-improvement, not focusing just on dating. You're probably in month 9.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:26 pm
You know my views, and focus on consistency and massive action to produce outcomes.
We do, which is why we all find it bizarre that the minute you started having consistent success with girls, you decided to focus on biz and not want a wife and kids.

Disagreeable Crisis is now leaving the chat