The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:28 pm

Look brah

These hoes been ghosting like nobodies biz

You know the leads I get on these apps, cuck city, women who are just a little curious to chat, and see what I am about

Physical attraction?

NONE!

Having to purely rely on game, is a losing strategy, because real attraction, that causes them to invest, is biological

I am doing the rating and analysis to understand:
-What is so wrong with my looks? I need to understand what the flaw(s) are, and if they can be fixed. I get that I am funny looking dude, but I need to understand, what exactly is killing my attractiveness?
-Objectively where I can possibly ascend to, with the right measures.

It is not all doom and gloom, for a serious motherfucker, you will still get leads through sheer hustle, and you can still close them. I did. It is just that, it'll be ghost city, and you will also get very few matches and leads in general man. The quality, it must also be said, leaves a lot to be desired!

I am wanting to figure this out and get to the next level.

My issue is a LOOKS problem. IMO.

A looks problem, cannot be solved via game. I have tried. You can lower your standards a lot, but the issue just is, if you can't get what you seek, and it is like that for 3 years....that is when you have to resort to more hardcore measures. End of the day, I have 2 more years I am willing to try my ass off ans see.

I am trying to figure out if it is at all possible to escape low SMV death, get decent quality, get retention, and see if it can be done.

So far, I have just relied on sheer grinding, keeping standards low, and flipping every stone.

This isn't sustainable and the problem of ghosting (again, 100% of the time!) is concerning......

I have already written a lot about why I dropped the dream of starting a family. It is a bad idea when you have poor investment from chicks and prone to discardability. It's not fair on kids, and is a very selfish act, if you try to create a family and know you are an undesirable man who is prone to women tossing him away. It is one thing to go through this as an individual, but to subject others to the negative consequence of this, is truly a sickening and pathetic act. I am not so ignorant a man, to do this to precious children, who are one thing in this world, I truly love.

I did submit the looks analysis and look forward to the feedback. If I will need a lot of surgery and stuff, I have no choice but to focus on biz, that shit is expensive.

And if nothing else is going to improve quality and stop this bullshit, time to swallow the pill and f**king commit...Attached pics I have sent!
ravi2.jpg
ravi.jpg
leather.jpg
-R
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:10 am

Ravi,

Let’s get things into perspective here.

You said you did 7000 approaches, from which 200 dates were derived (or were those mostly from online dating??? I am presuming yes).

But what portion of those 7000 were you a ‘4.5.’ For sure you were a 4.5 for SOME part of those. When you are almost 300lbs for example.

But last year you started getting laid. With one even being a solid ‘7.5.’ In order for the average man to get laid with a 5 he would have to be a 7 typically (unless we are talking about social circle game instead of meat market cold approach/OLD). So let’s be charitable and say you were a 6 last year seeing as you still had to put in MAD effort and dates. That is why you got those 9 lays in the first place. If you were a 5 or less you probably wouldn’t even have gotten 1 lay. Except maybe with a 4 once a year or something.

This year you are even MORE attractive. And you got 8 lays within a FAR shorter time period and in a city which is BRUTALLY competitive, xenophobic and harsh. This is NOT something a 4.5 would be capable of. I think even a male ‘7’ would have as many bunk trips as successful trips. Most places you need to be a solid EIGHT to get regular, consistent results.

You are getting shitty results from OLD, Ok I get that. That is because probably only the top 5% of men are getting all the matches because the algorithm ensures girls are only shown chads who most girls swipe right on. It might be an exaggeration, but you could theoretically be in the top 10% and STILL GET NOTHING!

I want to ask you again because unless I missed it, I did not see in your answers. How many approaches did you did this year? And how many dates from those approaches? And how many lays?

By the way, that anonymous post on reddit – forget that shit. I am sure if I posted my best photos there they’d rate me a 3 as well. It isn’t real life. And even if it was, it wouldn’t be any different than if you were a 6. Because unless you penetrate a specific niche, a 6 is invisible to most women anyway. Even if he is objectively above average, he is still too generic to be noticed by any girls unless he is super lucky and one odd woman finds him to be super attractive.

Wait until you have maxxed yourself out for real before making sweeping declarations like not having kids or a family. Wait until you have truly reached your peak (which you aren’t even close to) when you have real abundance and outcome independence first.

By all means focus on business and money. But at the same time keep working on your SMV, you’ve got ways to go yet. But you are not below average looking, not by a long-shot. You wouldn’t have an almost 20 notch count if that was the case. I rest my case.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:43 am

Damn. ABSOLUTELY MOGGGED!

@Thebastard

Alright bro, that's fair enough.

Guess I will just maxxx out what I can physically. Gain more size, lose some fat, I have facial fat still which ain't ideal.

The game is the game, and it is not easy in Budapest for my brown ass let me tell ya haha.

Still produced outcomes, still created results, still worked with what few leads I had, and got lays galore since arriving back from NYC.

So.......FUCK IT. I won't stress it, I will work hard, and then dude, I will fucking move locations (lol).

We will chat today on Zoom, I have premium now so no silly limits.

Will text you now & we'll find a time today.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Tering Jantje
Goal: Explore BDSM
Motto: You snooze you lose

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:54 pm
3: Ukrainian Chick: I went on this date, because I thought she was Polish. I usually get on well with Polish women. She had a Polish number, but she was….Ukranian. Heart sank when I first greeted her and I heard her thick EE accent. We agreed to meet for coffee, and upon meeting me, she decided “Ve get coffee and ve valk”….FUUUUUU. She is trying to control the frame off the bat. Not happening. I say, no, lets get a coffee and sit inside. I have already purchased mine, so she buys hers. After the awful date before, I decided to not pay for drinks, and now get to the dates early, buy my own drink, pay for it, and wait for the gal to get her own, and pay for her own. We chatted for a while, she was not receptive to any minute touch, at all. Draw back at all attempts.
Lmao, no wonder this started off bad, you like Polish women so you KNOW how EE women have this idea in there head that the man need to provide i.e. pay for everything, if not.. then there is no respect for you. LITTERALLY I heared many of them say "a man is the provider and protector, the easiest thing he can so is pay"
The oldschool women strategy and now mostly for EE women: Get the man invested 3 dates before sex, first date maybe a kiss and breadcrumb him until sex happens. Poking him, testing him, can he handle teasing and is he willing to wait for touching. This does not mean you need to stop trying because then in her mind it means you don't like her.

But actually you do not like her from the start, so I think why continue? For practice you say, what has this shit helped with practice? Conclusion is that there was no connection, no practice needed.
MakingAComeback wrote:
5: Mentally Ill Uggo: Shes way fatter than her pics, and has severe mental illness. Diagnosed BPD. Has auditory and visual hallucinations. She is a truly sick fuck, who sees demons and has to stay in a psyche ward a few times a year. Again, I use it as practice. She pulls, after some debate and back and fourth. She refuses all escalation and awkwardly so. I do not like this and I just don’t want her there. She tells me she’ll leave, waits a bit for he bus, and then dips. I wish her well, send a nice message on Tinder (she didn’t exchange), and then remove her in the morning. This chick, openly talked about how she bangs drug dealers for free drugs all the time, and has never paid for coke or weed, though she does drugs a hell of a lot. Such a mess of a human.
Dude.. WHY THE F.. "I use it as practice" I can not comprehence why this is useful. Practice how to deal with crackcocaine ho's on a coffee date? Stop wasting time my man.
MakingAComeback wrote:
6: Coffee, pull to mine, escalate. Kissing. She tells me she is on a solo trip with her son and has a no sex rule. She tells me a few times “I have to go”, but I roll with it, chill, flow, and bring her back. She makes out hard and heavy and gets steamy, and then declares “I have to go” a few times. I give up after 5 rounds of this and she insists she is going to leave to buy her son some socks. She texts me a few hrs later asking me to come meet her for a mulled wine. She then calls me, she’s out and clearly a little tipsy. .......... She texts a few hrs later again, telling me she regrets her no sex on vacation rule, and how next time she will make it up to me. She was in Budapest for 2 days, so again, girl talk for, thanks for the validation and attention, I will never see you again.
Again you are missing out, next time some girl say she has a rule of some kind say "rules are meant to be broken". Her "rule" is just a strategy to not sleep with the wrong men, only men with standards, assertiveness, the man that can see through her BS rule and awaken he desire.. It's a nice fantasy but in her mind she was clearly hinting at saying she "can't" have sex while actually meaning the opposite, she tried 5 times to hint this at you, 5 times you had the chance to give her a line that will break that rule.

As you have seen her behaviour afterwards, she keeps handing out other options after the date and you still don't see it, but you see this as "thanks for the validation and attention" while actually she is saying "to bad you didn't poked through my stupid logic rule"
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:25 am

Thebastard wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:10 am
But what portion of those 7000 were you a ‘4.5.’ For sure you were a 4.5 for SOME part of those. When you are almost 300lbs for example.
I can tell you something, the first 3000 approaches probably shouldn’t even be counted. I’ve never seen a worst 90’’ in my modest career.

@MakingAComeback you don’t have a looks problem. At least you are not at yours max that I can agree.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:27 am

Tering Jantje wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 am
Lmao, no wonder this started off bad, you like Polish women so you KNOW how EE women have this idea in there head that the man need to provide i.e. pay for everything, if not.. then there is no respect for you. LITTERALLY I heared many of them say "a man is the provider and protector, the easiest thing he can so is pay"
The oldschool women strategy and now mostly for EE women: Get the man invested 3 dates before sex, first date
I’ve been living in Poland for 3 months on and off every year (almost) for the last 12 years.
There are some girls like that in Ukraine/Belarus but Pol d these days is pretty much like Germany/uk.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:34 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:25 am
I can tell you something, the first 3000 approaches probably shouldn’t even be counted. I’ve never seen a worst 90’’ in my modest career.
You're being kind, so let me be the a-hole again.

In his last 1,000 approaches, Ravi graced us with openers like "Hey...! I was just walking and I saw you... and I thought you looked really pretty... and..." and my all-time favorite:

What's your name?
Zilla.
Zilla? Like Godzilla?

To give a gym analogy:

It's like saying that you've been squatting 400 lbs for multiple reps yet you still have small quads... but what you're actually doing is quasi deadlifts.

To give a biz analogy:

It's like saying that you've been pumping content for years yet you still struggle to pay the bills... but your audience is full of people from 3rd world countries.

Just cause you had volume, doesn't mean you were doing things the right way.
MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:50 pm

Got the rating back: 4/10.

Reason I got this, was to understand where my areas for development are.

It appears, whatever is going on with my eye area, is the major issue in my physical attractiveness.

I am not willing to do the riskier surgeries to correct that.

So, that's out.

Have already done the hair transplant, so that's out.

4/10
These are your best features:
1) Equal facial thirds
2) Straight mandible
3) Good facial definition and low bf%
4) Compact midface
5) Good eyebrow thickness and shape
6) Mostly clear skin

These are your worst features in order of importance:
1) Upper and lower eyelid exposure
2) Large eye orbits
3) Low set cheekbones
4) These last 2 flaws are also causing eye bags beneath your eyes
5) Large eye-eyebrow length
6) Oversized forehead
7) Balding, although balding doesn’t directly impact your facial
attractiveness it still will affect massively how women treat you.
8) Slight facial asymmetry
9) Thin lips

10) Gonion isn’t sharp enough – it’s too rounded
11) Thin neck - don't underestimate this
12) Forehead wrinkles
13) Bulging nose

These are my short-term looksmaxxing recommendations:
1) Get on minoxidil/finasteride to reduce effects of balding
2) Start training your neck, your neck is too thin at the moment and
isn’t masculine
3) Style looks very good, you clearly know how to dress well, no
changes need to be made here
4) I’d shave all of your hair off if you aren’t going to get a hair
transplant, it usually looks better to have a completely clean shaven
head rather than saving what’s left
5) It appears you have good beard growing genetics, grow your
beard out more and make sure it is well groomed. If you are able to
shape it the right way you’ll be able to give the illusion of a sharper
gonion angle – which is ideal
6) Usually I’d write 7-8 points on looksmaxxing here but I honestly
don’t have anymore looksmaxxing advice for you – seems you’ve
done most of it already, well done & keep it up.

These are my mid/long-term looksmaxxing recommendations:
1) Surgery wise, I’d consider looking into a blepharoplasty as you
currently have upper and lower eyelid exposure. Blepharoplasty will
fix this

2) Other surgery wise, I’d strongly recommend a hair transplant. This
is one of the most consistent surgeries and you’re at the point now
where you still have a decent amount of hair on your head, but
clearly your hairline is receding. So the potential is there to get a
good hairline.

Best of luck man, I don’t think you’ll have issues long term, there are
clear paths for you to take. You can reach atleast 5 if you looksmaxx
properly

Upper potential = 5/10.

Even as a 4, guess what? I have been able to get 16 women to sleep with me (lol).

I did suspect my looks were still pretty bad, I could tell from the kind of matches I get, the sort of women who come on dates with me, and general treatment from them.

I am using fin and min. I am already doing a lot of these things.

Hmmm......

I will post my physique and pics tomorrow, maybe with a lot of work on that, I can get some traction.

This has been useful, because it helps me understand what is "wrong" with my face, so to speak, and probably why I don't get matches and don't really get the positive treatment/experiences we seek in the dating game.

I can't really blame myself for these flaws and imperfections, but even with all image based problems, which are significant and I totally understand that, this will not stop me from taking action and suceeding in my life dude.

I already deleted the dating apps, the barista girl told me she's sick so she's outtie.

Frankly, I just have not done enough work on myself yet.

It is not an easy task for unattractive people to find a partner, it is a tough game for people of this sort. This does not mean one should throw in the towel. Despite my own appearance, I was able to get some women to be treat me in a positive way.

And this, will also be the case in the future.

More gym, and then perhaps experimenting with different looks, styles, stuff like that, may help.

I think one thing I may have to accept, is the nature of my dating life for this season: sporadic, low investment, low commitment, sketchy quality. I think that is the way it tends to go for more unattractive folks, and I suppose this is just human nature. It is good to "do the work" regardless, but I may have to reduce my expectations of being able to date women I at least find physically attractive. That, may come, but I don't think it is my time yet, so to speak.

Perhaps I may need to learn to "put the blinders on" for some time, and simply develop my physique like a man possessed.

This would also coincide with a business focus.

I will not make any hasty decisions. I will chill for a few weeks.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:52 pm

I deadset cannot believe people are paying some British twink to “rate their facial aesthetics”

I’ll just be rude now.

This has got to be the most faggotry female shit I have EVER ever seen. He’s a youtuber not a plastic surgeon, what this expertise comes from reading a few books? Why in the world would anyone care how another man perceives them hahahaha it’s actually kinda funny. “Yeah man Bill said I was a 9/10 imma go crush it with girls!”

Female behaviour
MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:53 pm

Great chat for a few hrs w/ The Bastard.

We're not fussed about the above rating, which is bullshit tbh.

The insight I wanted, was to see if WW could help me understand, what is so unattractive about my face.

I get it, the face, is meh. Fine. All good. Many of the women I date, also don't look like physical Goddesses. Guess what? I still enjoy them, and of the recent rampage, 2 of them, I'd say, were cute!

So, let it be, man.

As you can see in my log, my looks, or lack thereof, have been on my mind a lot recently, dude. I have found that this tends to happen, when a guy is in a really tough market. You can start to tell yourself the wrong stories in your mind, and these just cause unnecessary suffering.

Budapest, is what it is. The fact I was able to get anyting here, at all, is fucking legendary.

Just to be clear, I am not on the apps now. I did use them since returning, and it was very slow, dude. I'd get one lead a week, sometimes. Often, none. I had maybe 10 dates, this time around, and I banged 6 of them, with 2 others going most, but not all the way.

This was great!

That lead supply, got really slow a few weeks ago. And I had some really tough ghosting/rejections. The message the Norwegian gal sent, I think was more psychologically painful than I wanted to accept, because I have randomly thought about it since. Obv, it bothered me.

I have got some Ws, but I also, have had quite a streak of weird ass experiences lately.

That, for better or worse, is this game!

The lower one is in looks, the more tough they have to be psychologically.

However, it is possible. And it can be done. I do it, and just march toward, take the hits, endure some suffering here and there, dust off, and continue.

How you win, is that in these times, when it is lonely and feels bleak, you actually have to stick to the game plan and go off faith. When you are taking Ls, rather than saying fuck it I can't do it anymore, you stay with the process, find the lessons, take learnings, and get better.

Some learnings:

The Law of Large Numbers

If in ~200 dates I was not able to find a worthwhile gal, then we can 10 x this timeline, man, and that may put us in the ballpark of what it may take.

It may take, 2000 dates. This could go on, for another 10 years!

SO BE IT

A straight line approach is when we say, this is where we are, position A, and to get to position B, I will have to grind out 10,000 more approaches, 2,0000 more dates, pay the price in the gym in pain and suffering, and just stay on this path for an unreasonable level of time.

A person like that, who is that serious, is a dangerous motherfucker. And I feel sorry for their competition man.

Motivation To Go High In Life

It took The Bastard, ten f**king years of grinding to find ONE quality gal for a relationship.

But he found her.

That was from, thousands of approaches, 500 dates, and living this lifestyle for 10 f**king years.

And yet, he won. And the guy who talked to me on the call today, was balanced, centred, mature, and dammit, he seemed fulfilled inside and happy with the next chapter of his life.

My time, just has not yet come, man, but it will.

These times, when you question things - why is my quality like this? Why do they all ghost? Why is my reception and investment so weird?

Part of you knows, inside, man. Fuck, they are just not investing. There just isn't an attraction there. Bummer.

That cycle, as it repeats, can feel uncomfortable but it can't actually knock you off the path man. I think when one's mind is truly right, you literally see this as screening. These weren't favourable prospects, so let them keep moving.

Practical Looks Development

Firstly, despite what situation people find themselves in the SMP. There is ALWAYS grinding. ALWAYS.

If you do enough total grinding, you will produce outcomes.

My recently slew of like 7 lays straight, came after 10 month of rejection, rejection, rejection, rejection.

No matches, trying in city after city.

Came back to Budapest, and this summer was a living hell.

Remember Tattoo girl? Remember these many horrible experiences that sent me reeling psychologically.

500 cold approaches this summer, and some bad times out there man......

This went on like this, and it looked like it was OVER.

Went to NYC, got lay 10, and then, found more success. Improved my Game, and made useful adjustments.

Came back. Handled bizz.

All good.

Started to get Ws.

It helped me, a lot, and contributed to some real healing.....

But, I was quite bothered by some of the quality, and I was bothered by how they all ghosted. And then, I had no leads. It felt, quite uncomfortable tbh.

And yet, that's progress.

There is a cost you must pay to ascend.

I am speaking to the truly low SMV, which I don't tend to see many of. Here and there, I see them. The true warriors of self improvement. But they are f**king rate. These, are the 1% of guys, who have the unbreakable spirit and grit, and can take Ls and not get what they seek, for years, and still keep going.......

I have a lot of respect for these people, and I try to learn aspects of the mental game from them. How they dealt with the process, and accepting it.

Otherwise, my game absolutely improved this year. I went on about 15 dates in Budapest this year, and that was over 5 months. 3 months, were Pre NYC bootcamp, where I closed 0. I then got about 10 in the Post NYC bootcamp era, and closed 6, with 2 more going almost all the way - solid solid f**king progress dude.

Consider my red shirt year in London, where I went on ~97 dates, and closed 9!

That, is progress.

I am feeling happy with my progress overall this year.

And I am glad, I have been humbled towards the end, despite a good streak recently, the Universe took it all away, almost instantly, and left me with no leads again.

It tested me, and made me reflect.

Are you the man you need to be yet, Ravi?

Did you raise you SMV, or not?

....No?

Then keep f**king working........... ;-)

I will do that.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Adrizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:52 pm
I deadset cannot believe people are paying some British twink to “rate their facial aesthetics”

I’ll just be rude now.

This has got to be the most faggotry female shit I have EVER ever seen. He’s a youtuber not a plastic surgeon, what this expertise comes from reading a few books? Why in the world would anyone care how another man perceives them hahahaha it’s actually kinda funny. “Yeah man Bill said I was a 9/10 imma go crush it with girls!”

Female behaviour
Yeah man I don't believe the guy's rating, but I did want to know if he could point me in the direction of areas for development where I could make gains

In reality, there was not much he could contribute and I don't think the guy has a clue tbh

I just do not believe that a dude getting jacked, getting tatted up, changing archetype/style, and improving in every area of life means his upper potential is capped at a 5 LUL

This makes no sense

Anyway, it will be fun content for my channel.

And also, despite the attractiveness rating, I am still always going to produce outcomes, thru sheer persistence and determination.

That is an intangible these people do not consider.

And it is how many many many people in life, win

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:36 am

You have MASSIVELY improved this year Ravi.

Your conversion rate is better compared to 2022, your red shirt year.

There is huge improvement.

You also got all but 1 of those lays in Budapest, a brutally hard city for any man who is not a chad or a man with a certain niche local girls like. Kudos my friend.

Focus on your business. Make 10+ a month, then 20k etc. Then you will have the tools to live where-ever you want. Even the USA if you choose (especially in more expensive places like NYC).

While you are doing this, focus on looksmaxxing. Ignore that waffles clown. He is just a good marketer, nothing more. Maybe he has good intentions, maybe not. Probably yes, but he is hustling.

Build yourself to be the best you can be. And the closer to @ScottyGll you shall become. Then you will see an exponential increase in your results.

SMV is king, so take it seriously.

You made a VERY wise decision working with coaches, whether they are the ones in NYC or otherwise. That is a mistake I made. I was so jaded after my experience with a certain somebody that I never gave potentially legit coaches a chance.

Once you are making 5 figures, you can afford the top coaches out there besides.

I am so excited for you.

You have barely begun. As Scotty says, you are in the very early days.

To get to the point where you will see real results, you will need to go all out with looks-maxxing.

Godspeed.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:45 am

For SURE I have improved, bro.

For absolute sure!

The Universe, is more fair than we think.

I simply have to double down, go harder, and I will win.

I am open, honest, listen to feedback, and very transparent.

I tell the raw truth here, because ethics & honesty is a core principle for Andy, and is the ethos I have sought to ingrain.

I can get laid, which is a fucking LEGENDARY WIN!

2 years ago man, I was fucking done & dusted. I have overcome lifelong issues, and this is unbelievable.

The next step, is to obtain QUALITY.

It is possible to do this, man, it will just take hard and smart work.

I need to become better at looks development, I am honest and open about that.

The market decides. The signal the market is giving me: it's not your time yet, Ravi.

So I have to objectively look at myself and figure out how I can be better.

And I will do it.

Believe me, I will do it.

For a start, I need to explore new hair cuts and styles. The hair transplant, was a great move, and I will write about this in the LooksMaxxing Mega Thread. If you look at my YouTube channel, go back to my street interviews, and I looked very different when I was hardcore balding.

I look a bit better now.

However, my looks, are not at the threshold required to be considered above average in 2024's market. And this is FINE. It can be overcome, absolutely.

I will make a proper plan about my next moves, but I am going down the cosmetic procedures route, as well as pushing body hardcore.

Current pic from this morning:
ravi hair.jpg
ravi hair 2.jpg
There are areas for development. This version of myself, is a lot better than last year.

It can take a few years tbh.

The next evolution, needs:

-Botox
-Fillers
-New hairstyle (buzzcut imo)
-Tattooing (sleeve)
-More muscle
-Lean AF
-Teeth whitening
-Skin clearing procedures

No one can shirk the work, man. The only constant, is US. If your product isn't appealing to the market, which is NOT a slight or a indicator of one's potential, we just need to internalise, accept, and then IMPROVE.

I will write a few things about social circle. In the social scenes I am in, with lots of exposure, women naturally start to feel attraction and be drawn to me. I have two kind of persuing me. Just through lots and lots of exposure to me, they eventually see, damn he is a cool ass guy. They can go beyond the looks. Initially, they probably weren't attracted. After actually talking to me, for months, they began to feel something.

This is useful learning, and I will explore more social circle in the locations to come.

Next year, I will try different locations.

3 months in NYC is at the top of that list

Me and Paw may move to Spain, maybe.............I am not sure I would do in Spain, I don't want a repeat of Budapest, which is a very very tough market for foreigners, and brown foreigners, it will be hard as fuck, unless you have some fucking IRON WILL, like myself. I still banged here. But that is from fucking hardcore ass grinding like an animal.

I want to go, where I have some frame. Just some. That is enough for me to make it work!

Writing up my looks plan, got some good imput from my boy @Hedon and will send the plan to him also, just reviewing what he sent me atm

KEEP WORKING BROS

You are my fire and motivation when I come here and see action it gives me strength

SO KEEP WORKING

WHEN YOU WIN IT GIVES ME POWER

There are bright days ahead man

My looks, will improve, and I will be happier when I can get some decent quality and some retention

Will stay strong for another year because I think it will take another year of work to get nearer to the looks threshold

I may arrive at it, in 2025 or possibly 2026

I don't know when, but I know, the Universe will give it to me

Because I just will not quit...............

-MAC DADDY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:57 am

Present considerations:

LooksDev Action Plan
(1) Fillers for jaw and cheekbones
(2) Removing buccal fat
(3) Botox

Others:

-Tatto: Sleeve
-Eyelids: Blepharoplasty
-Hair transplant “top up”

I will post more about this in the LooksMaxxing mega thread.
-Your friend, Ravi

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:29 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
New hairstyle (buzzcut imo)
You already look pretty intimidating as it is + the 6ft5. Id go for a longer cut which can also cover your forehead a bit.
MakingAComeback wrote:
I am not sure I would do in Spain, I don't want a repeat of Budapest, which is a very very tough market for foreigners, and brown foreigners
Spain is notoriously hard, very social circle heavy and underlying racism. A Colombian girl I met told me the people there would talk a heavy dialect when they met her because they could hear she wasn’t Spanish even though she obviously speaks the language.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:57 am
(2) Removing buccal fat
10% bodyfat first before even thinking about this. Nowadays surgeons stick to fillers because the long term saggy skin effect of the buccaneers fat removal is very negative