The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:48 am

Adrizzle wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:52 pm
deadset cannot believe people are paying some British twink to “rate their facial aesthetics”
Fucking preaching brother 🙏
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
AskTheDom

Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:49 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:34 pm
What's your name?
Zilla.
Zilla? Like Godzilla?
That was legit one of the most top 5 funny things I’ve heard in probably thousands sets I’ve listened
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:22 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:29 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:45 am
New hairstyle (buzzcut imo)
You already look pretty intimidating as it is + the 6ft5. Id go for a longer cut which can also cover your forehead a bit.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:45 am
I am not sure I would do in Spain, I don't want a repeat of Budapest, which is a very very tough market for foreigners, and brown foreigners
Spain is notoriously hard, very social circle heavy and underlying racism. A Colombian girl I met told me the people there would talk a heavy dialect when they met her because they could hear she wasn’t Spanish even though she obviously speaks the language.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:57 am
(2) Removing buccal fat
10% bodyfat first before even thinking about this. Nowadays surgeons stick to fillers because the long term saggy skin effect of the buccaneers fat removal is very negative
Facts bro, Master Pancake struggled in Spain ans has excellent Spanish language, though I don't recall the context, he may not have been "in the game" so to speak!

Definitely need to drop BF, hardcore.

I will keep MAXXING for the next month or so put some measures in place, the botox is easy, and the fillers, are quite simply and worthwhile.

I can wait until I am leaner for the buccal fat for sure.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:23 pm

Increasing Revenue By 70% Through Hardcore Consistency? Joe of DatingUnchained [IronWill Legend]

Increasing Revenue By 70% Through Hardcore Consistency? Joe of DatingUnchained [IronWill Legend]

Joe is an INDUSTRY LEADER and the world's number-one expert in dating photography. He hired me, for increasing revenue in 2023 and brand building consistency.

Joe Website & Socials:
https://www.datingunchained.com/
IG: @passionunchainedphotos
FB: Joe Buchoff (The Tinder Whisperer)
YT: @PassionUnchained

As a one on one coaching client, Joe went about increasing revenue in his business, and raised it by 70% through working with me, using The IronWill Method. @MILFandCookies

He produces simply unbelievable results, and has unmatched, unsurpassed knowledge and experience, as well as the real world results, proven again, and again, and again.

JOE IS THE MAN!

BE LIKE JOE & THRIVE IN YOUR LIFE!

FLY HIGH & GET TO THE TIPPY TOP OF YOUR INDUSTRY

JOE BECAME THE BEST IN THE WORLD THROUGH HIS UNBELIEVABLE CONSISTENCY AND WORLD CLASS RESULTS

That is why, I give him the title of IronWill LEGEND!

Ready to get SERIOUS?

If you want one on one coaching, to rise to the top of your game, email me:

Ravi: ironwillcoach@gmail.com

00:00 Introducing Joe, Founder of DatingUnchained & PassionUnchained
05:14 Joe’s Entrepreneurial Journey, The Hard Come Up
09:00 Joe’s Badass Resilience: Never Giving In Despite 6 YEARS Of Failure
12:36 How Joe Got Interested In Dating Photography (And Would Become The Best In The World)
20:36 Joe’s Journey with Photography, and The Sacrifices He Made
33:39 Joe & The IronWill Methodology: How Joe Developed WORLD CLASS Consistency
38:46 Dropping Out Of College (Rutgers), Facing Criticism, Being Broke, Suffering, and 2 Years of Homelessness
42:50 Joe’s Goal Setting & Personal Change in 2024
49:45 Joe Rise To Becoming An Industry Leader: From The Hard Years In The Widlerness, To Receiving Public Recognition
54:22 Joe on Success, And How To Follow Joe’s Journey Online
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Tering Jantje
Goal: Explore BDSM
Motto: You snooze you lose

Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:29 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:27 am
Tering Jantje wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 am
Lmao, no wonder this started off bad, you like Polish women so you KNOW how EE women have this idea in there head that the man need to provide i.e. pay for everything, if not.. then there is no respect for you. LITTERALLY I heared many of them say "a man is the provider and protector, the easiest thing he can so is pay"
The oldschool women strategy and now mostly for EE women: Get the man invested 3 dates before sex, first date
I’ve been living in Poland for 3 months on and off every year (almost) for the last 12 years.
There are some girls like that in Ukraine/Belarus but Pol d these days is pretty much like Germany/uk.
Some girls are, some girls aren't.. yes, your experience doesn't reflect others.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:52 pm

Please be cautious regarding the blepharoplasty. It looks like one of the more invasive procedures so definitely make sure you get the best surgeon money can buy.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
AskTheDom

Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:12 pm

Tering Jantje wrote:
Some girls are, some girls aren't.. yes, your experience doesn't reflect others.
Mine and every single day gamer that has been to Poland
But if you prefer to hold to your opinion, more than free
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:57 am

Tering Jantje wrote:
Some girls are, some girls aren't.. yes, your experience doesn't reflect others
Four months ago you barely had 20 lays and you're 36. If you're going to debate one of the most experienced guys in the dating game, you need to be doing much better than that.
MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:18 am

MOGGER CRISIS CHECKING IN

I want all men to use this website, of course, I want it full of action takers and every guy who is active, supports my mission to save one man at a time and produce success.

However, The Dom is considered a legend, for a reason.

Most of us, pretty much shut the fuck up an do what he tells us to, for a reason.

Guys like this, have earned that respect. Through making unbelievable, life changing impact to other men.

I am transparent, I would be pretty much fucked if it was not for Andy, Radical, The Bastard, Pancakemouse, Rags2Bitches, The Dom, and another one of my guys who is still living well in London and being successful, TimmyTurner. These guys turned my life around and got me into being successful, from pretty much being a total loser man. That was what I was for most of my life.

It is very tough to attract truly high level guys here. Very tough. They don't tend to want to post here, which is a major issue and why we need to rebrand and restructure the forum. So when we get one, we hold on to them for dear life.

The next version of the forum, will be a better space. We will retain dating success, and also push business and physique excellence.

The Dom, is one of the great slayers, been around every corner of the world, slayed 400+ women, in every way you can imagine, and not only that, but has been at the cutting edge of the game for 20 fucking years.

How many people do you know who have that many data points in their brain?

I know very few, and I am deep in this world....

When a guy who is a millionaire, pushes you to go higher in life, you pretty much need to take that as a commandment from God imo. I haven't been driving a Porsche around the idyllic Italian countryside, rising to the top of the corporate ladder. So when a guy like that invests in helping me become better, you better believe I attack every action with full focus and commitment.

Mostly, we at Winner Within, respect the legendary men of self improvement, who stick around here. This has worked for us, for years. We tend to take guidance and instruction from the very senior users. This, is proven to work, and with us generally being coachable, we have kept these guys around. Unless you are going to help me attract guys like that, let's all drop the ego and recognise most of us here, are not the real deal yet. Most. We generally take a lead from the top guys, and that is what we've done here for years now. This has seen the rest of us, become more successful.

Hell, I myself, an mentored and advised by these guys. How many guys help me out in my log? Loads. I listen to them, all, because I WANT TO GET BETTER.

We will continue to be grateful for guys like The Dom, who give up their own time, which they don't need to, to push these other men to greatness.

I don't enjoy some of the feedback myself, but I love the results......

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:55 am

HAPPY CHRISTMAS BROS

WISH YOU A HAPPY 2024
-Your friend, Ravi

Tering Jantje
Goal: Explore BDSM
Motto: You snooze you lose

Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:27 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:12 pm
Mine and every single day gamer that has been to Poland But if you prefer to hold to your opinion, more than free
Yes my opinion.. You seem to have facts, which is more important. Thanks.
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:57 am
Four months ago you barely had 20 lays and you're 36. If you're going to debate one of the most experienced guys in the dating game, you need to be doing much better than that.
Yes this is me and nothing has changed other than that I had sex with the same woman I already knew. I don't really care about the laycount but I also suck at dating.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:18 am
I want all men to use this website, of course, I want it full of action takers and every guy who is active, supports my mission to save one man at a time and produce success.

However, The Dom is considered a legend, for a reason.

Most of us, pretty much shut the fuck up an do what he tells us to, for a reason.

Guys like this, have earned that respect. Through making unbelievable, life changing impact to other men.

The Dom, is one of the great slayers, been around every corner of the world, slayed 400+ women, in every way you can imagine, and not only that, but has been at the cutting edge of the game for 20 fucking years.
Yeah I can see that but I am not really vibing with the "gatekeeper personality". Which triggers me to be rebellious. It's nothing personal to anyone if you felt attacked and if you did, grow a pair ;-) It's not my intention to use your thread as a device of discussion so I will stop after this post.

I really like seeing you progressing as a man, nothing but love! Peace
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:59 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:23 pm

Joe is an INDUSTRY LEADER and the world's number-one expert in dating photography. He hired me, for increasing revenue in 2023 and brand building consistency.

Joe Website & Socials:
https://www.datingunchained.com/
IG: @passionunchainedphotos
FB: Joe Buchoff (The Tinder Whisperer)
YT: @PassionUnchained

As a one on one coaching client, Joe went about increasing revenue in his business, and raised it by 70% through working with me, using The IronWill Method. @MILFandCookies

He produces simply unbelievable results, and has unmatched, unsurpassed knowledge and experience, as well as the real world results, proven again, and again, and again.

JOE IS THE MAN!

BE LIKE JOE & THRIVE IN YOUR LIFE!

FLY HIGH & GET TO THE TIPPY TOP OF YOUR INDUSTRY

JOE BECAME THE BEST IN THE WORLD THROUGH HIS UNBELIEVABLE CONSISTENCY AND WORLD CLASS RESULTS

That is why, I give him the title of IronWill LEGEND!

Ready to get SERIOUS?

If you want one on one coaching, to rise to the top of your game, email me:

Ravi: ironwillcoach@gmail.com

00:00 Introducing Joe, Founder of DatingUnchained & PassionUnchained
05:14 Joe’s Entrepreneurial Journey, The Hard Come Up
09:00 Joe’s Badass Resilience: Never Giving In Despite 6 YEARS Of Failure
12:36 How Joe Got Interested In Dating Photography (And Would Become The Best In The World)
20:36 Joe’s Journey with Photography, and The Sacrifices He Made
33:39 Joe & The IronWill Methodology: How Joe Developed WORLD CLASS Consistency
38:46 Dropping Out Of College (Rutgers), Facing Criticism, Being Broke, Suffering, and 2 Years of Homelessness
42:50 Joe’s Goal Setting & Personal Change in 2024
49:45 Joe Rise To Becoming An Industry Leader: From The Hard Years In The Widlerness, To Receiving Public Recognition
54:22 Joe on Success, And How To Follow Joe’s Journey Online
🔥🙏🏼❤️
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:19 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The work on goal achievement, will continue.

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET
TUESDAY 2ND JAN: WEEK 1

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching (DONE)
-Content Machine: Write and schedule 28 social media posts for the week

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: ATG & Squat, Bench, Rows + Arms
-OMAD

(3) MINDSET:
- Online Lead Gen
- Schedule w/ Barista girl

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, Earthing, CT.

Notes:

Focus on biz, is marketing, making offers, and building an audience.

Last year, I grew my YouTube from 48 to 443!

Through consistency and dedication.

I want to break 1k soon.

There are a few things I need to sort: core story, sales page, and some messaging stuff.

Got some help, to dig into these things, and level up.

My friend Ralph is staying with me (@realralphanthony) and is a serious G. Baller, but wants to be around myself for a month, to push his consistency game way up.

Did some night game with him for NYE, which as you'd expect, was quite blackpill. He pulled fairly easily, without much effort, just chatting and being normal, a gal just came back.

I grinded and grinded for multiple hours after his departure, flipping every stone.

Just finding a gal who'd be willing to chat, at all, was a pain in the ass, most were not giving me the time of day, but there was the odd gal, who would kind of atleast talk, though there was no attraction at all.

I got one make out from a very old and ugly woman, lol. It was funny and a bunch of people were staring. One chick walked up and recorded it.

I thought to myself, what do you idiots want me to do, when I try to chat to you, you are not at all interested, so go fuck yourselves lol.

I got two numbers, from 2 other women. 1 texted me the next day to tell me she is seeing someone, and the other sent 2 texts and then stopped responding. She might reply, or maybe not. Oh well.

I am glad Ralph was able to see me approaching and hustling so hard, though he got Blackpilled himself, by seeing the brown struggle!

He'd be chatting to some very receptive women, bring me into set, and the chicks would just switch off before I could say one word. They see brown, it's over. Very rough. Happened every time more or less.

I did my thing, and kept ploughing to oblivion.

There was the odd gal, who would atleast talk, though they were not down to consider what I was actually saying and didn't feel any attraction. Often it's like talking to stone.

You can't take this shit personally, by now, as anyone who reads this log knows, this is the nature of the beast for the unattractive undesirables. And the way through, is being a hardcore motherfucker.

It does not get easier, does not get better, you have to endure the same BS, year after year.

And it's not even you. If conditioning is against you, it's just going to be an uphill battle.

But there is where you find true strength within yourself.

There are some chicks, who will listen and see beyond your skin tone and facial structure. Not many, but some. You have to find those. And be patient. You and I may not find that unicorn, and that's OK.

Business, is slowly showing green shoots. And I am making moves more broadly. Started a panel show with Scotty, which is great. Got some big channels, and other large channels having us on soon also.

Focusing, working, and keeping my mind up.

Body and appearance, def. got better, and my consistency is paying off.

Feeling alright in body and soul, though some days, can be tricky.

I had a good blitz a few weeks ago, and retained one chick who I kept seeing. A gal from Singapore. She was nice. She's left now, but we banged a bunch. And she treated me well. I appreciated it.

With her now gone, getting another conversion, is back on the cards.

Some things I am still working on for mindset:

(1) Ending Comparision: The hard blackpill, is seeing literally all your friends be treated in a normal way. Like they chat, and the women are actually speaking to them normally, asking questions, investing, thinking, maybe this could be a cool dude. Working on accepting and getting over that just isn't easy man. I still feel bad about it, though I do get lays here and there, the only thing that worked for me was numbers game and luck. With huge hustle sometimes you just get some luck. Uphill struggle, is the nature of the game, and it can simply hurt. Comparing yourself to others, who are treated in a more normal way, isn't useful. It creates tension and pain. Working on this, for years now, and it can be tough, but I feel like I am making progress.
(2) Keeping self image right: Self belief, and self image. Especially important for men who are unattractive and undesirable. You just need to be relentless, and very strong. And believe in yourself, and that you have true value, regardless of the bullshit ways yoy may be treated. You have to know inside, you are a great and awesome person.
(3) Patience: I've done this daily, and I have seen, there are some girls, not many, but some small number out there, who will look beyond your physical form and see that you have some substance. I call this, searching for the unicorns. They are out there, it just takes extreme grinding to find them. Being super patient, matters. Some, will have many months of scarcity, and it's not even them. It's just their position in the market. You can't blame yourself for that.
(4) Staying Positive: In Budapest, and places like this, you will get harsh racist objections. Women will openly tell me, they don't like Indian people, I am not their type, etc. I have had times when I was disturbed by this, and others where I shrugged it off. You literally cannot care what these people think of you. They will not like you either way, so f**k 'em. Stoicism is especially important the more unattractive and undesirable you are. Because it is grim out here for such men. Expect to see the ugliness in the human animal, and expect to change the way you view women. It's not even their fault.

I wanted to express the above, and just share things I am working through.

Back to work

-R
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:27 am

Great moves w/ Scotty

The mindset component is crucial

In biz, body, and women, it takes proper hustling and not accepting anything less than what you deserve

If I was in a wheelchair, had one arm or leg, I would still hustle

I never give up

That is what matters when all is said and done

Regardless of any difficulties, if you keep going, you will create outcomes in your life

I honestly really love talking to Scotty, he is a legend and a great guy. I also like Ketan a lot (Intellectual Muscle, on YouTube). I am happy to be creating a panel show with us, and to create something awesome.

We are going to have Radical on next time. And we're reaching out to others.

I want you all to strive and truly push for excellence in life.

Because people like me, absolute dogs, who do not fit the mould at all, are out here making moves, because of dedication to growth and achievement.

That is what matters. Not giving up, regardless of the task at hand, is what we as MEN must do in this world.

-R
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:45 pm

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching (DONE)
-Content Machine: Write and schedule 28 social media posts for the week (DONE)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: ATG & Squat, Bench, Rows + Arms (DONE)
-OMAD (DONE)

(3) MINDSET:
- Online Lead Gen (DONE)
- Schedule w/ Barista girl (DONE)

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise, Earthing, CT (DONE)

Notes:

10/10

Was day 1 for my guy, Ralph, who is doing an inperson retreat with me for 30 days.

Solid and very high level guy (top 1% in money, body, women).

Former investment banker, then did Business Acquisition at Google, had an idea that made him FU money (10 mil) and now is getting my help in content consistency to build his men's self development brand.

People of this calibre, choose IronWill.

Because I am fucking GREAT at what I do.

A top level high performance and consistency coach.

In time, I will make my money, get the body right, and get a real woman to be with.

The come up, continues bros.

We will keep going.

Until we win.

Back tomorrow.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi