The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:27 pm

LATE CHECKIN: SUNDAY

(1) MONEY:
-SM Posts: 4
-Content Machine: Made 28 posts, for next week (DONE)
-Content Machine: 2 uploads. PwF Interview for Scottys channel. Gym vlog for mine. (DONE)

(2) MUSCLES:
-24 Fast (Must drop bodyfat, and just hope it improves my face)

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen: DONE (2 matches today, old, gross women. Unmatched)

Admin:
-Booked Alex PwF in for Part 2

Notes:

Really relentless today. Was unstoppable. Did nothing but hammer work. 12-14hrs of solid fucking week.

Despite everything, I am still a man on a mission.

No matter if the other things don't work out, I have a work ethic that is top 1%. Ralph, who is a high level baller, with a massive network. said he knows ONE other person with a work ethic like mine. He described me as one of the biggest hustlers he's met. He sees me work hard, and just fire off approaches to random women.

I do have value. I just wish I was a better looking guy. It is a really difficult combination to work with, the ambition and drive, action taking, but it can feel like riding a bike with the brakes on. I just ask myself why it doesn't work, but the problem is what is reflected in the mirror.

I truly have to find a way to become a normal looking dude. I will find a way.

-R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:12 pm
My looks development, has been poor on my part. I have been ineffective in improving my physique, and also ineffective in taking my overall look forward.

To address this, I began strength training, which is the right move. I have made diet changes, which were in some ways, one step forward, one step back, as I gained some weight. Not all fat, there's muscle and strength gains here. But there is some fat, and given my reception, and how women treat me, this was enough for it to make things quite challenging indeed.
Man i feel like you are being a yoyo with your plans to aquire a better physique. You seem super hesitant to gain any sizeable amount of fat, but that is required for you to fill out your frame bro. You are a big ass dude, and you're gonna have to bulk to gain muscle, but you will also gain some fat during that procces. i understand it sucks for you to bulk as you have unfortunate fat distrubution to your face tho.

ive seen so many times in your posts now: "i will gain mucsle" and then the paragraph below "i will lose fat"..
you gotta commit to bulking and cutting cycles bro or you will stay a lanklet forever..
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:09 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:28 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:12 pm
My looks development, has been poor on my part. I have been ineffective in improving my physique, and also ineffective in taking my overall look forward.

To address this, I began strength training, which is the right move. I have made diet changes, which were in some ways, one step forward, one step back, as I gained some weight. Not all fat, there's muscle and strength gains here. But there is some fat, and given my reception, and how women treat me, this was enough for it to make things quite challenging indeed.
Man i feel like you are being a yoyo with your plans to aquire a better physique. You seem super hesitant to gain any sizeable amount of fat, but that is required for you to fill out your frame bro. You are a big ass dude, and you're gonna have to bulk to gain muscle, but you will also gain some fat during that procces. i understand it sucks for you to bulk as you have unfortunate fat distrubution to your face tho.

ive seen so many times in your posts now: "i will gain mucsle" and then the paragraph below "i will lose fat"..
you gotta commit to bulking and cutting cycles bro or you will stay a lanklet forever..
I agree, and you're right.

Improving a physique, in a state where there is a bad body composition (low muscle mass, and unpleasant levels of bodyfat) is quite tough, when a guy is dating women.

Increases in bodyfat, are brutal to dating outcomes. You become invisible overnight. Results, of any sort, die a death. Cold approach reception, becomes very, very poor. And it can be tough for the psyche.

Losing bodyfat, is far better for the short term, as you can get some dating results, but when the overall SMV is still low, these results, are with other unattractive undesirables.

A bit of a catch-22.

If the goal, as in my case, is to try to go from a 5 to a 6, which is eminently possible, that can be achieved through gaining muscle mass for a full year. But that will mean bodyfat increases. And that will mean, no more dating success.

The middle ground, is what I am trying to find. A plan to recomposition the body.

This, is proving to be, not so simple.

I am making some changes to my protocol, which I think will help:

-Consistency with getting 150g of protein a day
-Fasting twice a week (dropping bodyfat, improving hormonal state and health)

I also, switched to a pure strength training routine.

This, will help.

I will improve my body, by getting my lifts up, dropping bodyfat through the fasts, getting consistent protein, recovery, rest, and being patient.

However, overall, your point is excellent.

I am solid at improving in life, in general, but an area for development for me, is to become better at looks development.

I think, it may be a belief issue.....

I grapple with the unpleasant reality of being an unattractive man, and also, struggle with the possibility of being anything other than this. With muscle mass, I will still have the face of a 3. So the approach, must optimise body, as well as corrections to the face.

At the core of the lacklustre results in looks development, is sheer lack of faith, and lack of a solid vision of a future in dating, that is worth it.

I know I can excell in biz, so make it happen.

I know I can have a great social life, and life in general.

Overcoming bad looks & low SMV, can be done, but it requires sheer luck. You talk to 10,000+ women, and you find one who is good to be around. There will be ONE, if you run the numbers hardcore, for years. What I know about women, is that you will have to rely on a level of luck, and doing enough work that it happens. This is why I only give myself a few years to try to find that unicorn. Beyond that, I will have to have the maturity to move on.

Grinding, consistency, and work ethic, produce outcomes, and I will stand by that wholeheartedly, because this is fool proof.

However, to create the sort of outcomes I seek, that is a different, and more complex matter.

They may not be possible, I suspect I arrived a little too late in the game, and my product (looks) turned out to be far, far worse than I imagined. I sincerely thought they were workable. They weren't. Which is fine. I can't do so much about that now beyond what I've already got planned..

What I can do, however, is continue to improve. We've discussed this matter now, the body recomposition has to be the right move, and with more work on myself, improvements to the body, and getting the surgeries done, we will be able to assess if there has been positive movement, or not.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:16 am

WEEK 2: THE IRONWILL PROJECT - MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

MON 08/01/2024

Morning BW: 196.8lbs

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery
-Social Media Posting: x 4
-New Biz Dev: Write an article, and post it on FB groups
-Content Machine: Make a video guide
-Networking: 3hrs

(2) MUSCLES:
-Nutrition: 150g Protein
-Lifting & ATG

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen
-CA: If possible, Not much time today. If I see a set, I’ll approach.

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (Missed), Earthing, Cold Thermogenesis
-Life Admin: Payments, Looksmaxxing actions: botox enquiries.

Notes:

Week 2 of 2024.

Fasted successfully yesterday. Gains have been made.

I will apply myself today, gut up and work.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:09 pm

EVENING CHECKIN:

MON 08/01/2024

Morning BW: 196.8lbs

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery (DONE)
-Social Media Posting: x 4 (DONE)
-New Biz Dev: Write an article, and post it on FB groups (DONE, also posted on the forum. I will start an IronWill website soon, and will post regular articles. Myself, and Scotty, gotta blow up, so this can be our forum. We have Andy and Radical's blessing. Radical will always remain on the board of advisors, as this whole forum is his creation, we are gonna appoint some new mods, and push this shit to the next level)
-Content Machine: Make a video guide (FAIL, will do tomorrow)
-Networking: 3hrs (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Nutrition: 150g Protein (DONE)
-Lifting & ATG (DONE, fuckin killer session, me, Paw and Ralph smashed it, and we ate a great meal after. All nights in the house off, salt lamps only, it's 10pm now we're off to bed. HUSTLE HOUSE)

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen (DONE, no leads brah, these hoes hating as per - we gonna get lean, get tats, get some surgery on my god damn face and fuck 'em in ass the damn trifflin thots!)
-CA: If possible, Not much time today. If I see a set, I’ll approach. (FAIL, no time)

Others:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (Missed), Earthing, Cold Thermogenesis (DONE)
-Life Admin: Payments, Looksmaxxing actions: botox enquiries (FAIL)

NOTES:

Worked hard man, but the article took a while. It had to be done. Blasted across many groups, really good feedback. This is what gets you an audience. Adding value.

Tomorrow will be better.

Ate well today.

I will fast tomorrow and that will get me leaner and leaner.

This day was fuckin solid, I hustled like hell.

The items that got missed, were due to running out of time. I also had to do some life stuff, such as shopping, calling my Mum, my brother, stuff like that. Paw returned to Budapest after Xmas. There was some stuff that had to be done.

Doesn't matter. We will attack tomorrow.

Nice early night now. Up tomorrow at sunrise, fasting all day for autophagy and brain health.

Do you see why I fast and biohack?

Those who know me, and speak to me daily, know what happens when there is ONE very late night. They know what happens to my brain. I have to use fasting, ice baths, sunrise, shit like that, to bring my brain chemistry back.

I have genetic susceptibilities to mental illness, and if I didn't have elite knowledge and sufficient intelligence to be able to decode this shit, I'd have been done a long time ago.

Few people in this world, know high performance like me. IMO, IronWill is something of an amazing discovery. Some others do know the deep game, but I truly believe I put the puzzle together in quite a special way.

As I grow my own audience, and test more, we will see.

My immersion retreat client, Ralph, is extremely happy and is crushing it.

And I am doing a weeklong Goal Crushing Retreat with a forum user this month, the Nordic Chad, Olafsmash ;-) Who is in my men's group also, The Pathfinders.

BACK TOMORROW, GRINDING

WILL YOU BE?

I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS

GRINDING

BECAUSE I WANT IT

BAD

DO YOU?

-MAC DADDY,
THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:28 am

TUE 09/01/2024

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery: One on one coaching delivery, review all data, send texts, audio notes, video notes
-Social Media Posting: 4 posts
-Content Machine: Procrastination video guide, make slides, shoot, upload, post on YT, FB, add to the forum thread
-Networking: (1) Study Dan Meredith’s network like a beast guide, (2) Networking: FB commenting 1hr, (3) Networking: IG commmenting 1hr
-Biz Coaching: Study next steps on the program I’m on
-Scotty: Catch up with Scotty messages, prep for our interview of Necro (@necrorules), prep for our interview of models (We are going to have a interview with hot girls type show on Scotty’s channel)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Rest day
-Fasting

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen
-CA if I see a set, otherwise, no worries

OTHERS:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (DONE, with the viking, and Top G), Fasting
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, get skincare stuff from pharmacy
-LooksMaxxing Actions: (1) Botox emails, (2) Fillers emails, (3) Buccal Fat removal consult emails, (4) Recomp coach emails, (5) Tattoo research. (6) Contacts order – try green contacts

Notes:

Morning BW: 197.3

I am not going to back down or relent.

I refuse.

I will work harder, and develop further, and there will be a time when I have improved in every area of life.

I will make solid ass money.

I will keep becoming more successful in life.

I will improve my looks, which are keeping me stuck in Low SMV HELL!

I am going to have to let go of some anger at myself for not seeing the forest for the trees in this one. I dated almost ~200 girls whilst I am a physical 4. I saw how little they were attracted to me, and I kept going. I thought improving “game” would get them attracted to me. I was wrong. It didn't. That, is entirely my own fault. I messed up there. I am sad that I didn't realise what was going on, and just now, I went on 10 diff dates to nowhere, where the chick was not, at all, attracted to me. I was a damn fool.

I will stop this cycle for myself, and I will stop other men falling into this trap.

I can make sure other men do not waste years like I did. Time, that you don’t have to waste man. I am aging, there are wrinkles on my forehead, and I am losing points.

The priority, must be in becoming attractive enough to have a fighting chance. I am shocked I didn’t properly take care of this. Shocked. I did lose weight, I did the hair transplant, mewwing, style, skincare. But I didn't get properly lean, build muscle, fix my bad face, and get tattoos, stuff like that. I got distracted by trying to improve my game, and then lost motivation to improve my game, when I saw the kinda women I am attracting, and how they were still not even responding to me. The cycle of ghosting continued.

I should have known. In my defence, I am entering year 3, and have been quite reliant on listening to those who've been going for longer than me. Whilst, this has been extremely important, I have come to realise, the only people who truly understand dating below the general looks threshold, and the other side of the dating experience, are me and @Thebastard. Learning from others, is good, but for the guys who properly do not fit the mold, and who women do not like due to their physical appearance, I am proof that you will go down a dark road to nowhere if you do not wake up to the specific challenges and pathways for development requires for YOU as a person. The guys at higher vantage points in the SMP, miss all the detail man. They genuinely do not know, and you can't blame them. It's unfortunate, but this is about personal responsibility.

I will be the one to fix this shit, and I will be loud and vocal about it. Trust me.

I will be the one who finds the way for a genetic 4 to ascend. And I will be the one who gives every aspect of the game away, for free, in extreme detail.

My platform, will grow.

And I will make sure, none of the suffering, none of the work, is in vain.

Before I am done, I will make sure the next generation, has the full roadmap. The young men, the teenagers, the guys in their 20s. We will lead them to success. And they will be the men we need in this world.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:29 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:28 am

TUE 09/01/2024

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery: One on one coaching delivery, review all data, send texts, audio notes, video notes
-Social Media Posting: 4 posts
-Content Machine: Procrastination video guide, make slides, shoot, upload, post on YT, FB, add to the forum thread
-Networking: (1) Study Dan Meredith’s network like a beast guide, (2) Networking: FB commenting 1hr, (3) Networking: IG commmenting 1hr
-Biz Coaching: Study next steps on the program I’m on
-Scotty: Catch up with Scotty messages, prep for our interview of Necro (@necrorules), prep for our interview of models (We are going to have a interview with hot girls type show on Scotty’s channel)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Rest day
-Fasting

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen
-CA if I see a set, otherwise, no worries

OTHERS:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (DONE, with the viking, and Top G), Fasting
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, get skincare stuff from pharmacy
-LooksMaxxing Actions: (1) Botox emails, (2) Fillers emails, (3) Buccal Fat removal consult emails, (4) Recomp coach emails, (5) Tattoo research. (6) Contacts order – try green contacts

Notes:

Morning BW: 197.3

I am not going to back down or relent.

I refuse.

I will work harder, and develop further, and there will be a time when I have improved in every area of life.

I will make solid ass money.

I will keep becoming more successful in life.

I will improve my looks, which are keeping me stuck in Low SMV HELL!

I am going to have to let go of some anger at myself for not seeing the forest for the trees in this one. I dated almost ~200 girls whilst I am a physical 4. I saw how little they were attracted to me, and I kept going. I thought improving “game” would get them attracted to me. I was wrong. It didn't. That, is entirely my own fault. I messed up there. I am sad that I didn't realise what was going on, and just now, I went on 10 diff dates to nowhere, where the chick was not, at all, attracted to me. I was a damn fool.

I will stop this cycle for myself, and I will stop other men falling into this trap.

I can make sure other men do not waste years like I did. Time, that you don’t have to waste man. I am aging, there are wrinkles on my forehead, and I am losing points.

The priority, must be in becoming attractive enough to have a fighting chance. I am shocked I didn’t properly take care of this. Shocked. I did lose weight, I did the hair transplant, mewwing, style, skincare. But I didn't get properly lean, build muscle, fix my bad face, and get tattoos, stuff like that. I got distracted by trying to improve my game, and then lost motivation to improve my game, when I saw the kinda women I am attracting, and how they were still not even responding to me. The cycle of ghosting continued.

I should have known. In my defence, I am entering year 3, and have been quite reliant on listening to those who've been going for longer than me. Whilst, this has been extremely important, I have come to realise, the only people who truly understand dating below the general looks threshold, and the other side of the dating experience, are me and @Thebastard. Learning from others, is good, but for the guys who properly do not fit the mold, and who women do not like due to their physical appearance, I am proof that you will go down a dark road to nowhere if you do not wake up to the specific challenges and pathways for development requires for YOU as a person. The guys at higher vantage points in the SMP, miss all the detail man. They genuinely do not know, and you can't blame them. It's unfortunate, but this is about personal responsibility.

I will be the one to fix this shit, and I will be loud and vocal about it. Trust me.

I will be the one who finds the way for a genetic 4 to ascend. And I will be the one who gives every aspect of the game away, for free, in extreme detail.

My platform, will grow.

And I will make sure, none of the suffering, none of the work, is in vain.

Before I am done, I will make sure the next generation, has the full roadmap. The young men, the teenagers, the guys in their 20s. We will lead them to success. And they will be the men we need in this world.

-MAC
EVENING CHECKIN:

Worked, no shit, 14hrs solid. Took a 30m break to do breathwork. Then, kept going.....Fucking crusher shit.

I fasted all day. No food, just water and black coffee.

It's not 11:17pm. Ideally, I want to be in bed 1030/11. This isn't TOO bad....

TUE 09/01/2024

(1) MONEY:
-Coaching Delivery (DONE)
-Social Media Posting: 4 posts (DONE)
-Content Machine: Procrastination video guide, make slides, shoot, upload, post on YT, FB, add to the forum thread (HALF DONE, made all slides, will shoot tomorrow)
-Networking: (1) Study Dan Meredith’s network like a beast guide, (2) Networking: FB commenting 1hr, (3) Networking: IG commmenting 1hr (FAIL)
-Biz Coaching: Study next steps on the program I’m on (DONE, this shit, took about 3 and a half solid fuckin hours)
-Scotty: Catch up with Scotty messages, prep for our interview of Necro (@necrorules), prep for our interview of models (We are going to have a interview with hot girls type show on Scotty’s channel) (DONE)

(2) MUSCLES:
-Rest day (DONE)
-Fasting (DONE)

(3) MINDSET:
-Online Lead Gen (FAIL)
-CA if I see a set, otherwise, no worries (NA)

OTHERS:
-Biohacking: Sunrise (DONE, with the viking, and Top G), Fasting (DONE)
-Life Admin: Pay The Dom, get skincare stuff from pharmacy (DONE, paid the Dom, paid other guys, didn't go to the pharmacy)
-LooksMaxxing Actions: (1) Botox emails, (2) Fillers emails, (3) Buccal Fat removal consult emails, (4) Recomp coach emails, (5) Tattoo research. (6) Contacts order – try green contacts (PART DONE, did the recomp coach outreach, also scheduled a buzzcut which didn't make it here)

Will carry the other actions over to tomorrow.

Body recomp coaching. Thanks to @Kerosene0943 who slid in my DMs to offer some advice on coaching for my body goals. I hit up Adam Hayhow, who may be able to help me. His thinking, align with mine. Winners, invest in themselves. I am a performance coach myself, and I have a biz coach. I have mentors and advisors. And in the areas I need help, I invest. So, I will invest in physique coaching, to make sure I level up this year.

I will be able to get out of the lower end of SMV, which sucks, and be able to talk to girls, and actually have them want to talk to me back.

It WILL come, when my looks have improved and gotten out of this zone.

Details on Adam:

https://www.instagram.com/adamhayhow_recomp_coach/
https://www.adamhayhow.com/blog

The Dom also has a really good guy, who I'd like to learn more about. Given The Dom has got the track record, knows the underlying thinking at an elite level, and is generally been advising me for years now, I will explore this option thoroughly and see what works best.

At any rate, I WILL progress in my body, For fucking sure.

I WILL.

Details on haircut:

Will go here

https://gentsofbudapest.hu/

And ask for a buzzcut.

The pics I will show them will be:

A still of this little stunner.

I hope the buzzcut improves my look. If I was lean AF, with a chiselled face, and some muscle, tattoos, and a few cosmetic surgeries, I think I would be able to get out of the low end, and at least have a fighting chance for more quality women.

Off to bed. I am fucking SLAYING as per usual.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:13 pm

Good stuff, I wish you every success and am especially interested in following your looksmaxxing progress. Incremental improvements will add up
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:10 am

Keep up the good fight brother. You are going to kill it. Bit by bit you are getting there.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:41 am

Good job, brother. When does the PWF podcast drop? Can’t wait to listen.
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:59 am

Thanks bros!

MORNING CHECKIN

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset

Wednesday 10th January 2024

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Client Coaching Delivery: Daily 1 on 1 personal checkins, texts, audios, videos (DONE)
-Deep dive calls: 2 x 1 on 1 clients (DONE 1, 1 later)
-Social Media Posting: 4 Posts FB, IG, LinkedIn. 1 on YT and TikTok.
-Content Creation: Film, edit and upload procrastination guide.
-Networking: 1hr connecting with others
-Networking: 1hr FB, IG, answering questions, adding value.

(2) Muscles:
-Lifting & Movement: AtG & Lifting: Squats, Bench, Rows
-Nutrition: 150g protein

(3) Mindset:
-30m reading Letting Go by David Hawkins
-Online Lead Gen Process
-CA: If you see a set.

Others/Life Admin:
-Self Dev emails
-Biz group: Post about offer, get feedback, sprint week actions.

Biohacking:
-Sunrise (DONE), Sunset.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:17 am

PinchePendejo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:41 am
Good job, brother. When does the PWF podcast drop? Can’t wait to listen.
Thanks homie good to see you posting

Was a killer pod

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:05 pm

That was a real high quality podcast.

Congrats on that achievement
MakingAComeback

Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:05 am

LATE EVENING CHECKIN:

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset

Wednesday 10th January 2024

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Client Coaching Delivery: Daily 1 on 1 personal checkins, texts, audios, videos (DONE)
-Deep dive calls: 2 x 1 on 1 clients (DONE)
-Social Media Posting: 4 Posts FB, IG, LinkedIn. 1 on YT and TikTok (DONE)
-Content Creation: Film, edit and upload procrastination guide. (DONE)
-Networking: 1hr connecting with others (FAIL)
-Networking: 1hr FB, IG, answering questions, adding value (FAIL)

(2) Muscles:
-Lifting & Movement: AtG & Lifting: Squats, Bench, Rows (FAIL)
-Nutrition: 150g protein (DONE)

(3) Mindset:
-30m reading Letting Go by David Hawkins (FAIL)
-Online Lead Gen Process (DONE)
-CA: If you see a set. (NO SETS)

Others/Life Admin:
-Self Dev emails (FAIL)
-Biz group: Post about offer, get feedback, sprint week actions. (FAIL)

Biohacking:
-Sunrise (DONE), Sunset (DONE)

Notes:

Tues, I fasted. Worked like crazy. Got to bed 1130pm ish and woke up at 6. Not enough sleep, Wednesday was not full performance mode.

Struggled, had to push, did my level best.

Will be better today. Sleep was better. LETS GO!
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:29 am

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Week 2

Thursday 11th January 2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery
-Social Media Posting: 4
-Content: (1) Filming in the gym, (2) PwF clips
-Network: FB, IG.
-NLAB Plan

(2) Muscles:
-Lifting & ATG
-150g protein

(3) Mindset
-Online hustle
-30m Letting Go

Biohacking: Sunrise, Sunset, Earthing, CT resumes tomorrow (agreed w/ Paw)

LooksMaxxing: (1) Botox emails, (2) Fillers emails, (3) Buccal Fat Removal emails, (4) Recomp Coach: Follow up & Get feedback. (5) Green ontacts order
-Your friend, Ravi