The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:47 am

SUNDAY 12th FEB

Sleep wasn’t the best. Back to work.

Got up around 8. Jumped in the car. Parked up. Got on the train.

Worked on my laptop.

Pulled into London.

Meet the bros in Central.

Get some work in. We get a coffee and chill for a bit.

0/15

1 – She deflects
2 – “I don’t have time”
3 – “I’m in a rush”
4 – Super standoffish and not wanting to chat
5 – She was shopping for her BF, but she was nice and was a funny exchange
6 – Super, super akward approach – said hi, she pulled her phone out and started recording – fuck me. She seemed super scared, I mumble something and eject
7 – Again, very akward, she was with her parents who arrive shortly after

I then go into a bad mental space.

Chat to Jacob and he pulls me out a lot. He was a STAR today, really, he did so well and helped a tonne. He’s like an excitable puppy, the guy is infectious, lol. And funny as hell.

8 – She was actually fairly nice upon approach, said she has a bf, dipped
9 – Ugh, no receptivity, sucked
10 – Hard deflection, tried but no
11 – Had a bf
12 – “Busy”
13 – She kept looking at me as I was walking with Joy. So I thought, fuck it, ran up. She was nice and chatted. But by this time, I had psychologically totally imploded and was in the dungeon. Couldn’t even find it in me to talk, but this gal was cool. Think she had a wedding ring on, so it was nothing, but she did atleast chat and though I was depleted and unable to even say anything, this interaction pulled me up.
14 – Solid set, vibed, and she was v pretty – refused exchange and literally bolted that very second, lol
15 – Blowout

Notes:

Back to work……….

Negatives can be flipped to positives. If you use this for fuel, you can become better.

No dates since Nov ‘22.

Oh well.

I’m not attracting anyone worth while. It’s not like I’m missing out on anything.

So what does it even matter.

Another day, another grind.

Rinse & Repeat.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:30 am

Great post from the legend

The maker of men

THE DOM

viewtopic.php?p=51971#p51971
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:12 pm

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: MON 13TH FEBRUARY (WEEK 6)

ACTIONS

(1) Money:
-Content process: Core vid & then repurpose
-Social process: Tweeting / FB value post
-Networking
-Interviews: Schedule
(2) Muscles:
-Rest
-2200kcal
-Core
(3) Mindset:
-Read
-Visualise

Notes:

Day Game Sat & Sun: 1/7 on Sat, 0/15 on Sun.

Areas for dev: vibing and charisma.

Online dating: dead. No dates since Nov ‘22. Solution: keep grinding, invest in higher level photoshoots. Will pick this up soon and plan.

Mental health getting a bit smashed. Deep in scarcity. Not fun. Dream seems like it’s slipping away, been grim the past month of hustle, just nothing happening. Made positive changes: met new wings, working with them, some I resonate with, others I don’t. Have some in person coaching scheduled for later this month. Have another trip to Bristol scheduled. Hustling in LDN on the weekends. Endurance. Endurance. Just pure endurance.

When it hurts, when it’s painful, that’s when the real men stand up.

Is what it is.

R
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:02 am

YEEEEEEEEEE

Back to work.

Man, solid day of hustle yesterday.

Won't lie - fucked up and didn't get my content done.

Why?

Bro I've not done videos for so long, shit took ages to set up, shoot, edit, all that!

Spent hours xD

Will be better today.

Group call tonight w/ Andy & Radical.

Gym shortly.

Biz hustle & content.

WORK DAILY BOYS AND LETS GET RICH

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:27 pm

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: Tue 14TH February (WEEK 6)

ACTIONS

(1) Money
(A) Core Video
-Repurposed into 10 Shorts/Reels/TikToks
-3 Social Posts
-1 Long Form
-1 Article/Blog Post
-1 Audio
(B) Social Process
(C) Networking

(2) Muscles
-Core
-Gym: Chest & Triceps
-2700kcal

(3) Mindset:
-Andy’s coaching notes
-Read: St John of the Cross
-Attend Group Coaching call w/ Andy & Cam

Others:
-Schedule interviews with The Dom, Alex, and Radical

Notes:

Yesterday was back in the creators seat and took so so long to get the video sorted, the gear set up, editing etc. Haven’t done it for a while. I needed that day to calibrate effectively. I will be better today!
-Your friend, Ravi

Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:01 pm

Hey bro,

What software do you use to edit your videos?
I'm looking for a new one as I get frustrated with my current one (Corel VideoStudio Ultimate) because mixing audio is a nightmare and some random glitches fucked up my audio after the rendering.

Otherwise, keep up the good work! You seem hammering like comrade Stakhanov haha. :)
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:33 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mental health getting a bit smashed. Deep in scarcity. Not fun. Dream seems like it’s slipping away, been grim the past month of hustle, just nothing happening
That is rough dude. It always feels like we take a few steps forward and go a few steps back. But keep it up my man the rough days are just an unfortunate part of it. But just look a few steps ahead and a few steps ahead of that forget the end goal just look to be a few steps even if those few steps seem to be harder than you would think.

Keep it up my man I love reading your thread.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Reddas
Goal: Max myself out

Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:05 pm

Mental health is important to prioritize.

Think about how many celebrities who have everything that society values at a superficial level, and loses the will to live, even though they have "everything".

I don't think we should tie our happiness in life to succes with women only - but diversify our sources of happiness to many areas that brings us joy in life.

KEEP GOING, brother. We have your back.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 am

Reddas wrote:
software do you use
Davinci Resolve is easily the best free desktop based video editor.

CapCut for mobile

Premier pro if you want to spend money
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:57 pm

MAC I've seen some of your new YouTube videos and the hairline is looking amazing, what have you been doing to look after it?
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:54 pm

Adrizzle wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 am
Davinci Resolve is easily the best free desktop based video editor.

CapCut for mobile

Premier pro if you want to spend money
Seconded. I used Resolve for a bit with my youtube channel, and Premiere Pro for the most time.

As with any adobe product, there's a learning curve. If you get past it though, Premiere Pro is an efficient and powerful tool.

@Lord Rey
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:58 am

EPIC WEEKEND IN LONDON: MAC’S ADVENTURES WITH PRETTY 19 YO RUSSIAN GAL

Finish my client calls Friday night. Go to the station. Train to London. Arrive at Carls place. EPIC BRO CATCHUP.

We drink. And then head out at 1030/11.

Run around Camden Town. Talk to hella people, and 2 random guys join our group. They know all the spots to go, so we're having a killer time. They take us to a bunch of bars, and it's madness, chaos. So much fun. Another guy joins us, and it's a group of 5.

We go across diff venues and so much shit happens. Lol.

We go to one spot, where they let everyone in but me. I ask why. "You had your chance to get in. You blew it" LOL. The chick was just a bitch, I have no idea what the issue was. London cunts ;-)

I meet a random guy outside as my friends are partying and talk for ages about biz. And then Carl and the other guys come back out to find me at some point.

Its then 1am and places aren't taking entry. But this guy we met, has a plan.......

There's ONE place we can go, but it's a high rollers private members club, so we have to hustle. He jokes about how he will use his "white privilege" to get us in. At this point, everyone else in the group wants to go home, but I want to party, so me and this guy head in.

We hustle and bullshit like fuck, but we convince the door we are members through lying our asess off, and get in!

BOOM

Private Member’s Club:

I am talking to everyone, which is how I operate on a night out since meeting Joy & Jacob.

I am exploring this place. It's got this maze like hallway, where there's private booths, with invite only sections, and I suspect a lot of cocaine going down.......All sorts of madness.

I find a large group filtering into a private booth, and talk to random folks. Girls, guys, the lot.

Approach: I am off my face drunk at this point, and see this tall girl. She looks model-esque, just stunning. About 6ft, super pretty. I am chatting with a bunch of people, and then just turn to her and continue chatting. I am teasing like an asshole and making fun of her for being a gal who goes to private members club parties, insisting she’s seen things she cannot unsee. She’s findng it hilarious and I am loving it, but damn am I fucked. It’s 130am approx. We’re in the middle of the hallway where the private booths are, and it’s buzzing with people, but they slowly start filtering into the private booths….I assume this gal is with a bunch of friends, and they will come rip her away….but it doesn’t happen.

And then it’s just me and her.

Empty hallway. But a vibe…….

She’s a cool lady. Mathematics student, heavy into music, and just has this dream girl energy. Super funny, feminine, vibrant, she’s just lush.

We keep chatting, and it’s flowing super well.

Time to isolate!

I take my asshole hat off for a second in response to something she says, about wanting to really get to know me.

“OK, let’s have a conversation. Let’s head to a private booth”

She’s game.

We head in, and start chatting. About an hour passes, and I ask if she wants a drink. She says, sure, and we head to the bar.

I am fucked off my face. She orders. Two drinks comes to £31 here – bastards. I am pulling out my card, but she pays! Smiles, and says, let’s head back to the booth.

I am a sucker for this shit. At this point, I am so down. I am physically escalating and whatnot, but she isn’t super receptive. This is calibration, so I back off. I do, however, grab her butt a little, I think we were talking about the gym, and I said something like, I hope you don’t miss leg day, and ten grabbed her ass. She looked at me like, this ballsy motherfucker. Drunk MAC Game!!! God that was retarded.

Conversation flows, and we’re just going non stop until 430am! At which point, she calls her friend, wh enters the booth with us. All 3 of us start chatting. Her friend lets us know she was in another booth fucking some guy, which we laugh about. Standard London. I am befriending her a lot, as I know this will pay dividends.

I agree a date with T for a few hours later.

She pulls her phone out, and books me in.

“Let’s go shopping, I have to buy my friend a gift for her birthday party later”

We agree to a coffee & to go shopping.

Her friend then wants to bounce, and they go, but T gets up, and kisses me on both cheeks as she is about to go. She tells me she’ll see me tomorrow.

I then head to Carl’s place. Call an Uber at 5am. Arrive in 7 mins. Head to Carl’s room, pass out on the floor, but text T. “Ravi :)

She replies right away “haha are you still in the club?”

I joke around and tell her, see you tomorrow for a casual coffee and a laugh. She responds affirmatively.

I drift off to sleep.

I wake up at 10am. And I am kinda thinking, night game numbers never work out, this will be just a case of going onto the next now. She won’t respond, etc.

I am just buzzing however, as I had a killer night, and talking to T for 4hrs just blew my mind. I loved it. She was awesome.

Carl is off for a date. He is now killing it. He’s a guy me and Timmy took under our wing, when he was 22. Virgin, massive anxiety, but we’ve pushed him for 2 years. I helped him plan a photoshoot a few months ago, really pushed the boats out, and we killed it. I got all the boys around to do photo selection, Timmy, Paw, Matt, we made a night of it. Sent the final selections to my own group chat, No Brains Crew. That profile would go on to SLAY and Carl is getting around 100 matches a day on Hinge. KILLING IT. He went from 0 to hero pretty much. This taught me the power of a great shoot. He is killing anything I ever did online, hence, I am putting the apps down until I can get a solid photoshoot.

I am low key coaching Carl as hes from the same background I was, and he’s making solid progress. He’s getting dates, girls like him, he’s having some close ass calls and has had girls naked in his bed. ED is fucking him, but we will nail this.

We go to Central, as his date is in Covent garden.

And T texts me. She tells me she just got up, can we meet at 1 instead?

I am stunned.

“WHAT?……..” I think to myself.

I play it off. “Party animal ;-) See you at 1”

And then I am with Carl until 1230, and walk to Oxford Circus from there to meet T.
I am so convinced she’s just trolling me, and no way would a girl like that come on a date with me.

But no………..

She arrives. She’s got these hipster sunglasses on, she gives me a beaming smile, and we hug, kiss on the cheeks, and convo starts flowing. Not 7hrs before we were fucked off our faces in a private members club, which I lied to get into, and now we’re here – feels like a movie!

Conversation flows amazingly well. I am teasing and making her laugh like crazy. I go to the coffee shop where I go to with Jacob & Joy when we’re day gaming in London, which is a gem of a spot.

And T is loving me.

We grab a coffee, and for about 2 and a half hours, have an amazing, amazing date. We do talk sex, kinks/bdsm, past relationships. I am touching her, and this time, unlike the club, she’s super cool with it. With stroking her arms, legs. All good.

Produt:Market Fit – this gal is 6ft. She likes guys who are taller than her. Hence….yeah. This is how I can sometimes get access to really awesome chicks. I don’t have a broad appeal, but with enough hustle, I can find the odd lovely gal.

She has to shop, and I was low key expecting she’d want to do that alone and part ways, but no. We head. And I’m with her. We go to Selridges and it’s super fun. She’s asking me a bunch of questions about what my ideal house would look like, lol, and we talk a lot about nature.

It’s curious dating a younger gal. She occasionally asks for my opinion, and listens super intently. Think with girls like this, who’re smart, talented up and comers, part of their attraction to a guy who has experience is the mentorship component. They like the certainty, and that I can precisely, and in a grounded, solid way, answer some of her questions. I also coach, so my comms with these things are on point, deep, and intended to support. She feels it, I can tell.

We’re within walking distance of her bus stop, and her bus comes. She could run and get it, but she tells me she’s not in a rush, and would like to wait.

So we stand and talk until her next bus. And it’s really a lovely exchange.

We then go to say our goodbyes. She was great. I will say, she looked model-esque in that red dress the night before, all dolled up. She was still pretty without all that, not the same level obviously. Her vibe, however, was killer and made me feel GREAT.

The Look: I hug her, and she leans in for a kiss. I kiss on her the cheek, in a calibrated way, instead. Don’t like to give too much away on a 1st date if the logistics aren’t there. As we say our goodbyes, and I walk away, she gives me this look. I have never had a woman look at me like this before. It was a longing glance. It hit my heart. At that moment, it felt as if there was love in the air. I left this incredible date feeling as if I really bonded with this human, and I did feel slightly in love with her, I will be honest about that.

I walk away just feeling on cloud 9. I came to London just to see Carl, and after a series of events, end up going on an awesome date.

I go back to see Carl, we have dinner, and then there’s a house party at his place.

SUNDAY

I have a bro day with Carl in the park. I confirm with T, and she says she is down, but needs to check something with her friend first. She then later says she is feeling like a hermit today and is going to go to yoga and stay in, but she really wants to see me, and can we move mocktails to tomorrow?

Thing is, I don’t want to stay in London longer. I want to go home and WORK. So I handle her objection, and tell her we can do something chill near her.

No response for a few hrs. So I enjoy my time with Carl.

It’s abou 7pm, and I have made my mind up to go home, rather than stay at Carls again, in the hope that she may confirm for tomorrow and I may get another date.

Head to the station.

And when I arrive – she enthusiastically confirms for Mon, telling me she’ll meet me wherever I like.

I am like……..BRUH

At this point, I get advice from my chat. We agree I’ll just go home and reschedule for another time. I’m back in London the following weekend, anyway.

So that’s what I pitch. And she then asks me, so what are you upto tonight?

UNIVERSE FUCKIN TROLLING

I am in the damn train station now.

And I am not heading back to her now. I am going home, and focusing on my primary goal, BIZ.

We’ll keep texting, and I’ll make it happen for next week with her.

As I type this, T’s texts are flowing into my WhatsApp.

It’d be great to just have a gal to see, vibe with, and chill with for a few months as I hunker down on biz. I want to go truly MONK MODE for a while and make cash, and see if I can retain 1 gal for the ride. T is really awesome, and isn’t a trainwreck like L was it seems. She seems awesome and isn’t as sex negative as L was. She doesn’t freeze up or go into fight or flight when I talk about sex, when I talked about going to a sex positive party with Paw and The Dom, her eyes lit up and she was like “GREAT”. All girls are different.

It’s a NUMBERS GAME

LESSONS

-Social Skills: Marked improvement. Taking extreme action in Bristol, daily (day & night game, 7 days straight) and gaming with solid wings, I learned a lot about what I need to get right socially, and improved my charisma. In particular, understanding how value is exchanged in the night scene, and nailing the pre approach.

When it came to approaching T, I was on point, and verbals were solid. She was hooked, hardcore, and the isolation to the private booth was seamless. That was the product of a tonne of approaches, work on vibe, social skills, and ongoing learning of concepts.

-HARD & SMART WORK PAYS OFF: Every time I go hard as fuck, consistently, I learn a lot. Every period of immersion levels up my game. From Budapest, I learned how to isolate a girl and just embedded that into my brain. Krakow, it was my communication and vibe. Bristol, it was positive emotions, charisma, and breaking the self destruct loops. Understanding that ALL humans like positive, vibrant, engaging people, and that women like getting approached by high value men, helped me a lot. It’s all cumulative. Every time you immerse and go hard as fucking hell, you DO level up and improve. Hard, smart work, is never in vain. You can only improve so fast.

My game IS getting better.

The girl is your mirror.

Getting a 2nd date with T, is a major sign of progress. She is texting me right now as I said, so this is lovely.

That’s what we want.

We want to become masculine, confident, high value men, who are naturally attractive to women.

Which is what is happening here. I am levels above what I used to be. And it shows.

All the hard ass work I did, the deep work I have been doing, is paying off.

STR8 UP DOG MENTALITY

LEAN INTO DISCOMFORT

BE TRULY FUCKING RELENTLESS

THE MOST HUNGRY AND HARDEST OF GRINDERS WILL FIND A WAY TO GET WHAT THEY WANT IN LIFE

MAC DADDY

THE LAST IN THE LINEAGE OF THE TRUE GRINDERS

KEEP FUCKING HAMMERING
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:02 am

Lord Rey wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:01 pm
Hey bro,

What software do you use to edit your videos?
I'm looking for a new one as I get frustrated with my current one (Corel VideoStudio Ultimate) because mixing audio is a nightmare and some random glitches fucked up my audio after the rendering.

Otherwise, keep up the good work! You seem hammering like comrade Stakhanov haha. :)
Yo bro! Adobe Premier Pro. I have Creative Cloud, and it's super easy. It works well! Think there's a free trial.

LOL you bet G. Working my ass off!!!!!!
Jacobpalmer123 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:33 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mental health getting a bit smashed. Deep in scarcity. Not fun. Dream seems like it’s slipping away, been grim the past month of hustle, just nothing happening
That is rough dude. It always feels like we take a few steps forward and go a few steps back. But keep it up my man the rough days are just an unfortunate part of it. But just look a few steps ahead and a few steps ahead of that forget the end goal just look to be a few steps even if those few steps seem to be harder than you would think.

Keep it up my man I love reading your thread.
You know I'm a straight dog.

Regardless of outcomes, I will bust my freakin ass
Reddas wrote:
Mental health is important to prioritize.

Think about how many celebrities who have everything that society values at a superficial level, and loses the will to live, even though they have "everything".

I don't think we should tie our happiness in life to succes with women only - but diversify our sources of happiness to many areas that brings us joy in life.

KEEP GOING, brother. We have your back.
Aint it the truth brother

Right now I just wanna get my money. I want that over anything else, honestly. I have needs also and like women. I just want to retain 1 and get down and grind for a while on biz. Lets see what happens hey.
Sewerdog wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:57 pm
MAC I've seen some of your new YouTube videos and the hairline is looking amazing, what have you been doing to look after it?
Thanks bruh! Nothing right now but I am gonna start Minox after I do a DUTCH test
-Your friend, Ravi

klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:34 am

Epic

It was either Freud or Jung who said that a woman will read a man’s ambition as “the other woman” — such that he becomes something she must compete for, rather than simply possess. I think this focus on your own endeavors is translating into more looseness in your interactions and thus better game.

When women are an explicit goal, I think they unconsciously read that intent. But when they are a side project for an ambitious guy trying to lead a life well-lived, they are more naturally drawn into him. “He’s busy but he’s taking time out for me.” All this happening below the threshold of awareness.
MakingAComeback

Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:48 am

klondike wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:34 am
Epic

It was either Freud or Jung who said that a woman will read a man’s ambition as “the other woman” — such that he becomes something she must compete for, rather than simply possess. I think this focus on your own endeavors is translating into more looseness in your interactions and thus better game.

When women are an explicit goal, I think they unconsciously read that intent. But when they are a side project for an ambitious guy trying to lead a life well-lived, they are more naturally drawn into him. “He’s busy but he’s taking time out for me.” All this happening below the threshold of awareness.
The deep core of masculinity

That is what we actually seek at the root of this journey

The most powerful part of a man, and what far outweighs everything else

Love it

LETS GO

R
-Your friend, Ravi