The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:36 pm
SamJ_ wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:09 pm

I really appreciate reading your stuff. I think you're too insecure about your appearance tho, I think you are a good looking guy and better looking than me for sure. You don't have to work that hard in the gym just for girls, you should do it for your own health. I'd say prioritize moving away from the Canary Islands because women in other places will be nicer I'm guessing. It sounds like your biggest problem is your location.
Hey thank you for your post, Sam. I am grateful to hear that.

OK, so we have a different perspective on this, and that's completely OK. I think I am objectively ugly, but this is due to being 20lbs overweight. When I lose that, and I will do that come hell or high water, at 200lbs (@ 6 ft 5), I will look normal enough to be biologically viable for a small number of women to consider wanting to spend time with me. That would genuinely massively, massively improve my life and put me towards the life I want.

I think we as people need to be able to hear the brutal truth, even when it really hurts. Obviously, you have to have something of a relationship with someone to be able to have a truly critical conversation with them, that's where coaching comes in and believe me, I am working on what I need to work on. I wouldn't speak as harshly as this to other people because I have no business at all doing that, i'm not a coach, nor is anything like that my focus. My goals are clear and I will grind myself into a fucking fine powder for them. Anyway, I believe men who are in my position have to understand that they're too ugly to be in the gene pool, and the focus then must become intense, on making yourself good enough. . With respect, you're very young, and still have a lot of youthful idealism. I did when I was 24 too, and that's good. But, as you keep progressing in life and keep achieving goals year after year, you will see objective reality more clearly.

Basically, it's like a market transaction. If a product isn't good enough, no one will buy it. Nature is red in tooth and claw, dude. Women are simply the gate-keepers of the savage essence of the evolutionary spirit, and the strong survive. Everything else is weeded out, the bones of the weak bleach the plaines that echo into the horizon. I understand I am not good enough, and I get up every day and attach the problem with relentless vigour. The enemy must know you are never, ever, ever going to give in. ;-) No one wants me in my current form, but I won't be 20lbs overweight for long. The tables will turn one day. I am literally busting my arse here to become good enough. And that is exactly what I should be doing.

Location wise, yes, the Canaries is not good for a guy who is at my level. These women are stunning and they know it. I may come back in 2 or 3 years after 3 years of brutality in the gym. It will be interesting.

Note, gym isn't just for women, it's for mental fortitude. In life, the mind is primary. My task is to become extremely comfortable being sickeningly uncomfortable.

"I had to callous over the victim's mentality that was deep in my mind. I had to build this savage mentality. You want to break my mother-fucking legs? So be it"
-David Goggins

The motto I am going to live the rest of my life by is simple this: No Excuses.

MAC
I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of what you said although I really appreciate your attitude and your relentless dedication to what you're doing. But I think your attitude about yourself is a bit messed up. You seem to think you're not good enough for any woman and are too "ugly" to be in the gene pool. And when you lose the weight you're trying to lose, then everything will work out. It's not that simple. The vast majority of women will still reject you even if you are in perfect shape, and then you'll get even more insecure. It's about confidence more than looks. I guarantee right now there is some woman in the world who you find attractive who would also find you attractive just as you are. You just have to talk to a high number of women. That's not to say losing weight and getting in shape is bad--it's not, it's a really good idea in fact. It's really important to look as good as you can. but your attitude that you are not attractive enough to be in the gene pool and don't deserve a woman's attention until you lose weight is NOT a healthy attitude to have imo. Thats just my two cents anyway.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:56 pm

I respect what you're saying, and thank you for sharing, but we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Much of attraction is biological. A great documentary on this is Human Instinct, which I saw when I was around 11 years old on BBC 1. It was a superb education and actually, was quite empowering to know. The human genome is not stupid, and you can't outthink nature. It's beyond words.

You know I have been trying to find a girl for 12 years, and really have done it all, so I don't make these propositions lightly. By the time I was your age I had already approached 2 thousand women and was messaging on the primitive dating apps of the day every single day to no avail. I understand it is a numbers game, with respect, I understand more than you may think as I gave this process my all for many, many years. This is my second concerted attempt, hence my username.

Nonetheless, I accept this may be really hard for some. Too bad, the world is extremely harsh and the weak get their throats cut, get passed over for promotion, and get the worst lot. The winner takes it all in life. I'm going to become that guy and will prove it's possible to go from being a guy who is not biologically fit to reproduce, to having a family and a happy home. You're right in that I will probably still get rejected a tonne even with 8 pack abs, and I'm fine with that, I will just have to work harder than anyone else out there. So be it,

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
SamJ_

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:02 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I respect what you're saying, and thank you for sharing, but we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Much of attraction is biological. A great documentary on this is Human Instinct, which I saw when I was around 11 years old on BBC 1. It was a superb education and actually, was quite empowering to know. The human genome is not stupid, and you can't outthink nature. It's beyond words.

You know I have been trying to find a girl for 12 years, and really have done it all, so I don't make these propositions lightly. By the time I was your age I had already approached 2 thousand women and was messaging on the primitive dating apps of the day every single day to no avail. I understand it is a numbers game, with respect, I understand more than you may think as I gave this process my all for many, many years. This is my second concerted attempt, hence my username.

Nonetheless, I accept this may be really hard for some. Too bad, the world is extremely harsh and the weak get their throats cut, get passed over for promotion, and get the worst lot. The winner takes it all in life. I'm going to become that guy and will prove it's possible to go from being a guy who is not biologically fit to reproduce, to having a family and a happy home. You're right in that I will probably still get rejected a tonne even with 8 pack abs, and I'm fine with that, I will just have to work harder than anyone else out there. So be it,

MAC
Well I can agree with all your dedication, that's for sure. I'm just curious, what were you saying when you approached two thousand women when you were younger, and in what contexts were you approaching?
MakingAComeback

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:12 pm

SamJ_ wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:02 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

MAC
Well I can agree with all your dedication, that's for sure. I'm just curious, what were you saying when you approached two thousand women when you were younger, and in what contexts were you approaching?
Thank you, Sam. Glad we can respectfully disagree.

Yeah, so I went out in the day time 3 times per week, and then out at night 4 x per week. I was a student in the UK's 2nd largest city, where the nightlife was insane, really it was amazing, I was big into house music and techno then and saw pretty much all the biggest DJs on earth. It was one hell of a time to be alive. I was young, pretty decent looking, totally ripped, but did have some anxiety. I approached relentlessly and tried it all. I would walk up, say hi, you're cute, etc, got tonnes of numbers, but no one ever texted me back. On the dating sites, I sent hundreds of messages and not even one girl responded, lmao!

Contexts wise, day-time approaches were around the busy city centre and on campus, and night time approaches were in clubs and bars.

I prefer not to think about that time now. it was brutal and damn near broke my soul. Literally, all my mates were getting laid multiple times per week, at times I was driven to the absolute limits of my sanity.

Nowadays my painful past is fuel. I use it for energy, and there will be a hell of a lot of energy required for the war that is ahead. Blood, sweat, and tears will be spent in vast quantities.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:56 pm

FRI 03/07/21

-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Intermittent Fasting (DONE, 24 hour water fast)
-2 hour fasted walk (DONE)
-Digital Marketing (DONE, 2 hours)
-Spanish (DONE, 2 hours)

Back in the dungeon of life. The few matches I did have all unmatched me, back to just the one and she's very far away. On the other apps it's simply crickets. Feeling lonely, obviously. I see people walking down the street with each other and can't believe I never got to know how that feels in 30 years. Sucks, but that's life. I will dust off, relax, and hammer it all again tomorrow.

While I am still breathing, I will keep pushing.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:45 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

Yeah, so I went out in the day time 3 times per week, and then out at night 4 x per week. I was a student in the UK's 2nd largest city, where the nightlife was insane, really it was amazing, I was big into house music and techno then and saw pretty much all the biggest DJs on earth. It was one hell of a time to be alive. I was young, pretty decent looking, totally ripped, but did have some anxiety. I approached relentlessly and tried it all. I would walk up, say hi, you're cute, etc, got tonnes of numbers, but no one ever texted me back. On the dating sites, I sent hundreds of messages and not even one girl responded, lmao!

Contexts wise, day-time approaches were around the busy city centre and on campus, and night time approaches were in clubs and bars.

I prefer not to think about that time now. it was brutal and damn near broke my soul. Literally, all my mates were getting laid multiple times per week, at times I was driven to the absolute limits of my sanity.

Nowadays my painful past is fuel. I use it for energy, and there will be a hell of a lot of energy required for the war that is ahead. Blood, sweat, and tears will be spent in vast quantities.

MAC
Dam dude I can relate to you on some level quite a bit here. I've been in that position. I think it's tricky you have to detach from the outcome. Otherwise it can definitely be brutal. But I've been there tons of approaches and no lays. Even weirder I remember one night at the bar 3 approaches and got laid. Then another couple weeks like 10-15 approaches and no lays. This shit can for sure be brutal on you. But I guess that's what we signed up for.

Keep your head up my man.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:15 am

Jacobpalmer123 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:45 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

MAC
Dam dude I can relate to you on some level quite a bit here. I've been in that position. I think it's tricky you have to detach from the outcome. Otherwise it can definitely be brutal. But I've been there tons of approaches and no lays. Even weirder I remember one night at the bar 3 approaches and got laid. Then another couple weeks like 10-15 approaches and no lays. This shit can for sure be brutal on you. But I guess that's what we signed up for.

Keep your head up my man.
For sure man. Is that you in your avatar? You're jacked.

I am working on flipping my situation and using it for strength, using some of the mental techniques David Goggins talks about. Things like:

Who on planet earth would still be grinding out here at 30? Who after getting rejected thousands of times, being turned down by every girl he ever liked, getting treated like trash his whole life, would still be working his ass off at 30 to become somebody?

It has been a savage life, I can tell you that, I was certainly never promised a rose garden. But I still have breath in my lungs, so I am gonna fucking attack it.

Imagine if I could become a guy who has an abundance with women? Imagine if I could turn them down, reject them like they have me my whole life? What kind of story would that be?

In the dungeon of life, but using it to build mental strength.

The war hasn't even yet begun. Body progress pics coming on the 12th, new dating pics will follow, and then when I go back to the UK, cold approach begins for the 2nd time after the bloodbath that was the Canary Islands.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 pm

SUN 04/07/21

I had a sleepless night last night and this morning felt totally emotionally destroyed. Heart was so heavy. I got up early, went for a 2hour walk, listened to Can't Hurt Me, came back and took a day off. I normally work my butt off 7 days per week, but I was in so much pain I had to relax.

So I did.

I watched some YouTube videos, called my brother and laughed my ass off for over an hour, did some core work, ate well, and read some of the content I refer to when I need to reassure myself that I will make it.

Namely, I read some writings from the Legend, The Bastard, who has one hell of a story:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... 8%7Burl%7D

I do actually have his number and speak to him, he's a legend. I will get there too. He dealt with occasional moments of extreme anger and resentment, which I do also experience from time to time. He is a wonderful human being and I love that he has had women love him, he deserves it, he's a good person.

I am feeling fine now. Going to geek out and watch The Lord of The Rings and then go to bed. Tomorrow, we are back at war, and the enemy will know I am relentless and will never, ever surrender. The enemy will break before I do.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:12 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 pm
SUN 04/07/21

I had a sleepless night last night and this morning felt totally emotionally destroyed. Heart was so heavy. I got up early, went for a 2hour walk, listened to Can't Hurt Me, came back and took a day off. I normally work my butt off 7 days per week, but I was in so much pain I had to relax.

So I did.

I watched some YouTube videos, called my brother and laughed my ass off for over an hour, did some core work, ate well, and read some of the content I refer to when I need to reassure myself that I will make it.

Namely, I read some writings from the Legend, The Bastard, who has one hell of a story:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... 8%7Burl%7D

I do actually have his number and speak to him, he's a legend. I will get there too. He dealt with occasional moments of extreme anger and resentment, which I do also experience from time to time. He is a wonderful human being and I love that he has had women love him, he deserves it, he's a good person.

I am feeling fine now. Going to geek out and watch The Lord of The Rings and then go to bed. Tomorrow, we are back at war, and the enemy will know I am relentless and will never, ever surrender. The enemy will break before I do.

MAC
I admire your relentless attitude, keep it up! I'm going through a lot of anxiety right now too again for some reason. But we gotta keep pushing. I think one thing to remember tho is that a woman isn't gonna solve all your problems or anything and it's important to take time to focus on yourself too. That's something I have to remind myself at least. Trying to get into meditation but it's really challenging.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:33 pm

I've been super cut before but no its Chris Bumstead I just grabbed a random pic. But I am in good shape for sure.

But I'll leave you with one thing. Just image at the end of it all that your able to push through all this and come out the other end with your intended goal. It would be quite the triumph.

I like David Goggins too. A man who quit at everything who eventually becomes a man who quits at nothing. Keep your head up I think you're closer to a breakthrough than you think. I think as people we usually quit just before we make progress which is why we tend to stagnate.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:00 pm

MON 05/07/21

-2 hour fasted walk (DONE, listened to Can't Hurt Me)
-Core (DONE)
-Gym (DONE)
-Digital Marketing (Done, 1hr)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE, 1hr)

Weight is coming down, physique is improving, I will get there. I will keep working to get lean and attractive. I will learn to dress well and will optmise my physical appearance, style, accessories, etc. It will come together. Life will improve. I’ll create a happy and satisfying existence. Gym again tomorrow,

Now taking some me-time, chilling out watching YouTube, does anyone have any wholesome or just soul enriching youtube channels to recommend? In terms of self dev content, I keep it super minimal, David Goggins, Andy, Radical, Jocko Willink and Jordan Peterson are all I need IMO. But I don’t like to watch too much of this sort of thing as it makes me want to grind way too hard, for an obsessive hard worker like me, I need to take time to recharge and nourish my soul. To laugh. Things like that. Chip in if you want to share anything.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:47 pm

I have made the decision to return home this Sunday, which is 2 weeks earlier than planned, and I'm stoked! I cant wait to be with my friends and family again. The isolation was beginning to hurt, I haven't had anyone to talk to her for 4 weeks.

Whats good is that I got back into the gym BIG TIME, like I am insanely motivated to work my butt off and get shredded, and I did also lose weight here. By going home on the 11th, I will be able to do my body progress pics back home with the same lighting as the previous ones, and also, will be able to shoot tonnes of new pics now I am leaner! Sunday night, I'll be back at my place at 2am, will sleep up, and then Monday I will get my arse down the gym!

Being back home, my goal of 8 dates by July 31st MAY actually be something I can make progress on, I am going to work really really hard the second I am back to revise everything online dating wise and start getting out to cold approach again. It'll come together. I am definitely 110% spending the rest of my time on earth with plenty of women in my life. I must make it happen.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:14 pm

Good shit MAC to see you still working at it hard. Cant wait to see the progress pics. Keep at it and youll get an insane number of dates, you are freakishly tall and with low Body fat % you will look like a greek god im sure.

Cheers!
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:04 pm

Master wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:14 pm
Good shit MAC to see you still working at it hard. Cant wait to see the progress pics. Keep at it and youll get an insane number of dates, you are freakishly tall and with low Body fat % you will look like a greek god im sure.

Cheers!
Thanks bro. I appreciate that. I will do what it takes, the hard work will never stop, a breakthrough will come one day and believe me, I will pay the price in blood, sweat and tears.

When you are climbing out of the dungeon of life, it's critical to begin to believe you can actually succeed. I think about what success would feel like quite a lot. Andy gave me some good techniques for that. I truly believe I will make it, there is an intense fire inside that burns every day for successs.

I am stoked for the upcoming body progress pic, I will put together some side by side comparisons.

Grinding hard, as ever. Every day is another brick in the wall.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:29 am

Gym is going well, body is improving, and feeling a bit better now I know I'm heading home on Sunday.

Trip was OK overall. I did a lot of reflection and worked very hard. I built up a lot of momentum.

Will just keep grinding. OLD is going poorly, simply nothing happened with my current profile. I am taking a new set of pics next week when I'm home and now I am a bit lighter, I hope this will help me. I will hammer the gym next week when I'm back home, and then the week after (which will be week 6 of training), I will take a deload week, completely off. I learned this lesson the hard way when I was powerlifting many years ago, pushing heavy ass weight every week of the year like a foolish meathead. No one knew any better back then.

Will just keep grinding until I'm dead.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi