The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:53 pm

WED 08/12/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Gym: Legs / Core / Movement & Stretching (FAIL)
(2) Flat Move: Complete actions (I passed the references and credit checks this morning) (DONE)
(3) Shoot Vlog: The Phoenix Project Week 4 Wrapup (This refers to last week where I got my goal) (DONE)
(4) Plan tomorrow’s shoot: Post outfits on forum and coaching group / Get advice on planning overall shoot (DONE)

Week 4 Wrapup Vlog (this was for last week)

Note: Clearly I have caught something, eyes are red as fuck, throat scratchy, not sure what is going on, but I will have to cancel the shoot tomorrow if I wake up and my eyes are still red as hell. Lighting is so harsh in this video it is unflattering as fuck. But that's fine, it's a vlog, it serves it's purpose. :)

I’ve told the photographer the situation, and will keep her posted on it. Maybe it’ll be gone tomorrow.

I love how I never, ever get this issue, and it happens the day before my shoot. LOL

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:23 am

@MakingAComeback

I'm gonna deviate from the common advice here and say that if you look good enough your pics don't need to be professional...

I'm not sure to what extent it doesn't matter but I know of a few VERY good looking guys who don't have professional pictures or use maybe one and they do very very very well online.

Friend of mine hooked up twice in 4 days after creating a profile with a mirror selfie. But his looks are actually maxed.

Just look like a fuckboy and aim for that image.

So hat on backwards.

Also...
https://expertphotography.com/photograp ... portraits/

This linked help me out to understand how I should pose.

Main point is to look like a fuckboy.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:19 am

Thanks for your thoughts King Manga, me and the boy @TimmyTurner study your thoughts on the dating apps carefully and we will be doing shoots for each other like once a month! We are determined to crack it.

Timmy is successful with women already but he wants to enter true legend territory, which he definitely will do, and living with him and going on nights out, doing photos, etc, will be a massive boost for me. Hell, my desperate ass daily hustle may even be fun for him to see.

I RESCHEDULED THE SHOOT GUYS. The red eye thing is bothering me still, it simmered down, but I've asked for the slot to be moved to next Thursday. The day before Timmy and I move into our flat!!! This weekend I'm gonna do all the planning for the move.

THURS 09/12/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Photoshoot: RESCHEDULED DUE TO RED EYE ISSUE
(2) Physical Activity: Train / Core / Movement & Stretching
(3) Wellness Consult: Call w/ Dr E, who will put me on a new program
(4) Others: Work, Guitar, Read, Light Therapy

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:57 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:19 am
Thanks for your thoughts King Manga, me and the boy @TimmyTurner study your thoughts on the dating apps carefully and we will be doing shoots for each other like once a month! We are determined to crack it.
One more point about being a douche.

So my friend I was mentioning earlier put his Tinder pictures on his insta.

2 things happens.

1. All of his bro friends started making fun of him and calling him a douche.

2. His pics got a lot more likes and Mostly from girls.

Aim for looking like a douche. Guys will call you out on it. All my coworkers make fun of how I dress. Call it gay.

But girls like it.

Point being is if the way your dressing makes you feel slightly apprehensive about looking like a total douchebag. You're probably on the right track.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:34 pm

THURS 09/12/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Photoshoot: RESCHEDULED DUE TO RED EYE ISSUE (DONE)
(2) Physical Activity: Train / Core / Movement & Stretching (DONE)
(3) Wellness Consult: Call w/ Dr E, who will put me on a new program (DONE)
(4) Others: Work, Guitar, Read, Light Therapy (IN PROCESS)

Photoshoot rescheduled for 16/12/2021. Gives me time to go to war with the weights, hammer dieting and wellness, and take good care of myself in every way I can.

OLD pics will be done before we move in. All the new pics will be posted on the coaching group and the forum, and I will revise my profile and buy 20 more boosts. I will run with this profile for a month, and then Timmy and I will work on doing pics for each other once a month. I will get another professional shoot done in March 2022, which gives me several months of blasting gym, dieting, and looksmaxxing through the wellness and hormone work I am beginning.

GREAT consult with my wellness advisor, a wonderful doc I consult with. He is designing a new program for me.

Goal is to improve body composition, ie, get ripped. 8 Pack lean. We think we only need to lose another 20lbs for this. That is, go from 200lbs to 180lbs. That SHOULD be good enough to pass the looks threshold for plenty of women who I will meet on The Phoenix Project. I’ll be on strict keto, lifting weights 4 x a week, and doing cardio 3 x a week. Will tweak along the way.

He’s giving me a few supps to take.

Lifting wise, he wants he going hard as fuck to bring my set point down. Goal is to lose 20lbs, and then keep it there for 6 months to establish my set point at 180lbs, which should be ripped for a very tall dude like myself. He said I could then maybe shred a bit more if I needed, but only after I’ve maintained 180lbs for 6 months to really drill this into the hypothalomus.

We talked brain function a lot. He gave me a protocol, which I will share with my bro @Thebastard as he is also interested in maximising his brain for his business, he wants to be smarter to make more money so I will send this info to him. My doc is very legit and works with high performance people, he himself is a very high performer.

Otherwise, he advised I buy a book called the daily stoic and read a chapter every morning for the next year. He told me to do this every day the whole year. This is from a mental perspective.

He will send me the whole protocol, and I am going to use it to get a fucking awesome body for The Phoenix Project.

And I will fucking hammer it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:44 am

SAT

11/12/2021

Honesty itching to explore back out the gate and get the fuck back in the fight. This is the difference between me and many dudes. Some just don't care, they get on with it and just live their life. I am beyond pissed off that I am not successful, the thought fills me with rage. This shit ain't normal and that's why I am not a normal guy. We won't go into it, but these emotions can also sustain very intense work ethic it takes to change. I will go back to London and get the fuck back in the fight! Pictures on Thursday with a professional. Gives me 5 days of strict dieting to peel off further fat and hammer the gym.

Timmy and I have sent our documents through, passed credit checks, and have done everything we needed to get the flat. We are being sent the paperwork next week, and then it’s new beginnings. Friday we move in. And we will be successful.

I am at my parents place and I can’t cold approach here as it is dead as fuck. I am wanting to give OLD a rest until I get my new pics done, as my current OLD profiles perform quite poorly.

I am very pissed off I can’t take the action I need to take right now. But I will focus on what I can control, which is looksmaxxing, head work, and getting ready for the war ahead.

I have a good plan to get myself fucking shredded. I really must peel off the fat that remains. I have some keto test strips, and will remain in ketosis.

I do appear to have some sort of chest infection, which is odd for me. It’s only mild. Tests are all negative. I’ll shake it off.

Takes grinding to be a king. I don’t mind having to bust my ass, I kind of love it actually, all types of factors behind that. But I really must break through with women. I must. Losing a further 20lbs will help me a lot man, my face will be ripped. I still have a fair bit of facial fat and that WILL NOT work for me. On the 17th I'll be in London with a new dating profile, Timmy and I may head around the local bars and clubs to see what the game is that weekend. Then w/k beginning the 20th I'm gonna hammer cold approach and just crush AA for the remaining 2 weeks of the year. I think I'm at 55 approaches for The Pheonix Project atm, so I will push that to 100 and then really start a full frontal attack on 2022.

ACTIONS

(1) Gym: Legs
(2) Moving: Action Plan – Create list of actions, things to buy, processes to go through in order to ensure move on Friday is smooth. Flat is unfurnished so there’s gonna be a lot of assembly taking place! ;-)
(3) Shoot The Phoenix Project Week 5 Vlog
(4) Core Work, Breathwork, McKenzie Ext, Guitar, Movement & Stretching
(5) Read You Can’t Afford The Luxury of A Negative Thought for 3hrs

That’ll be it man. Will nail the diet today and step on the scale tomorrow, we must peel off the remaining 20lbs. I am 200.2lbs right this second, yesterday I was 198.4lbs. Fluctuations happen but fuck 200lbs is a WAY better baseline than the hell that was my 250lbs self LOL! 180Lbs I will look so much better man, so much better.

I am alive, I am grinding like fucking hell, I have a chance……………….

When you’re a dog from the sewer you gotta be hungry as FUCK!!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:48 pm

You got this Mac. You have a clear plan of action. Persist and this will come.

It sounds like you had a good setup with your mate. I know the feeling of pain and frustration let this fuel you.

We all going to make it
MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Absolutely man I am going to get the fuck after it in 2022 like a man possessed!

I will put in 110% effort that's for sure.

Whatever happens happens. Will keep pushing until the day I die.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:45 pm

just made me think of this when you said it. 2022 may just be our year.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:04 pm

That's what I'm talking about big Jacob!!!!!!

Life does not know who the fuck it put on the canvas, what is gonna get back up from there will be some pissed off motherfuckers. 2022 WILL be the breakthrough year, if it is possible for human beings in this world to change themselves enough to get outcomes they have never known before, it MUST happen next year.

I am ready for all that will come, and I expect it will be medieval.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Went back to my kit lens, the other lens is super high quality and so fucking harsh with the output it makes my skin and stuff look terrible when its not even that bad IRL.

Grinding away boyos and must shed these last 20lbs, if I shed my facial fat and ascend..........hallelujah. If not, we will need to get J-J-J-J-JACKED because I will get 10 lays in 2022 somehow man. :O

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:32 pm

SAT

11/12/2021

ACTIONS

(1) Gym: Legs (DONE)
(2) Moving: Action Plan – Create list of actions, things to buy, processes to go through in order to ensure move on Friday is smooth. Flat is unfurnished so there’s gonna be a lot of assembly taking place! ;-) (FAIL)
(3) Shoot The Phoenix Project Week 5 Vlog D (DONE)
(4) Core Work, Breathwork, McKenzie Ext, Guitar, Movement & Stretching (DONE)
(5) Read You Can’t Afford The Luxury of A Negative Thought for 3hrs (FAIL)

Good day overall, applied myself, worked hard. Got a fair bit done! Trained hard, diet was good.

Didn't read like I was supposed to. Running out of steam now.

Tomorrow will shore it up.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:59 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I have some keto test strips, and will remain in ketosis.
Don't waste your money on buying any more test strips. All it's measuring is if your'e producing ketones. Keep lifting and even cold showers. Forcing your mitochondria to put more energy out will use those ketones instead of literally just pissing them out. It takes months to become fat burning or keto adapted. If you were using all those ketones at that time your adapted and you peed on that strip it would be a low to none reading because you're using the ketones.
If you're serious about keto there is a thing i can't remember what it's called but like a glucose monitor for diabetics but it'll tell you your keto levels. Honestly though I wouldn't bother. If you feel good and are hitting your goals don't go chasing the keto number dragon. There's more important things to worry about.

200lbs is awesome bro and I'm super proud of you. Also slightly unpopular opinion on this site, but don't let it dissuade you from losing more weight; women will still fuck you if you're fat. In that regard guys have it a little easier and can be a fat guy and date the super hot chick. Getting leaner, stronger, and overall better looking does help. Just know that there are still tons of girls who will fuck you at 200lbs. Your fashion is killer, your photos will be on point, and you do workout so even though you might not be elite world class physique you are still fit and healthy: what women look for in a mate. You are absolutely gonna slay when those pics come in bro good luck.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:11 pm

Dewm wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:59 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
I have some keto test strips, and will remain in ketosis.
Don't waste your money on buying any more test strips. All it's measuring is if your'e producing ketones. Keep lifting and even cold showers. Forcing your mitochondria to put more energy out will use those ketones instead of literally just pissing them out. It takes months to become fat burning or keto adapted. If you were using all those ketones at that time your adapted and you peed on that strip it would be a low to none reading because you're using the ketones.
If you're serious about keto there is a thing i can't remember what it's called but like a glucose monitor for diabetics but it'll tell you your keto levels. Honestly though I wouldn't bother. If you feel good and are hitting your goals don't go chasing the keto number dragon. There's more important things to worry about.

200lbs is awesome bro and I'm super proud of you. Also slightly unpopular opinion on this site, but don't let it dissuade you from losing more weight; women will still fuck you if you're fat. In that regard guys have it a little easier and can be a fat guy and date the super hot chick. Getting leaner, stronger, and overall better looking does help. Just know that there are still tons of girls who will fuck you at 200lbs. Your fashion is killer, your photos will be on point, and you do workout so even though you might not be elite world class physique you are still fit and healthy: what women look for in a mate. You are absolutely gonna slay when those pics come in bro good luck.
Solid points and your input is much appreciated as ever bro!!

Haha, thank you so much man. It was such a grind to lose it, lol, 50lbs is a fair chunk of weight! I am happy about it but I would be so fucking proud if I got shredded abs.

I'll respectfully stay silent on the second part. That is so far from my own personal experience in life that it is slightly painful. I wish it was different, but it is what it is.

I am, however, glad you have this perspective Dewm because it will serve you and for this I am glad. :)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:41 pm

SUN

12/12/2021

Went for a 3hr walk, listened to David Goggins. Sunday is a recharge day when in my hometown.

ACTION POINTS

(1) Positivity: Listen to positive messages, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Dr Joe Dispenza.
(2) Breathwork 2hrs – while listening to Dr Joe Dispenza
(3) Apartment: Order mattress & bed frame, make action plan for the move, plan items to purchase for furnishing the place. Go to IKEA after photoshoot on Thursday and get sorted.
(4) Light Therapy: Sperti Red Lamp 15 mins / Red Lamps 1hr
(5) Read You Can’t Afford The Luxury Of A Negative Thought (2hrs)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi