The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:56 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:51 pm
Final thoughts from The Godfather Kevin Samuels (RIP) as I now hop in the ice bath before getting my flight:
I also love Kevin Samuels. I still listen to some of his old clips while cleaning: swiffering hardwood floors while a dead black dandy yells at me that I'm a dirty loser. Gone too soon, RIP.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:49 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
KEEP.FUCKING.WORKING.

This one is for the community within the community, they know who they are, but.......@colgate @natedawg @Thrice

And there's a few other dogs out there, too.

We DO NOT have to settle for 5 months of fucking bullshit scarcity. That is not acceptable for us, and it is not allowed. There is NO REASON we should have to accept anything less than the results we seek.

Go out, and compete with these people.

Go out, and make your presence felt.

We belong here.

There is NOWHERE we cannot go.

There will need to be sweat on our brow and outright hustle in order to win.

So get THE FUCK after it.

-Ravi
Let's go brother.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:32 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
We DO NOT have to settle for 5 months of fucking bullshit scarcity. That is not acceptable for us, and it is not allowed. There is NO REASON we should have to accept anything less than the results we seek.

Go out, and compete with these people.

Go out, and make your presence felt.

We belong here.

There is NOWHERE we cannot go.

There will need to be sweat on our brow and outright hustle in order to win.

So get THE FUCK after it.
preach!🤲🏻
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:35 pm

KRAKOW: PRE-BOOTCAMP (DAY 0)

1 no English
2 she said she was busy
3 nice girl said no thanks
4 indirect she was getting in a bike her timer started
5 chatted a bit but she seemed confused she was hot tho my intent wasn’t there I was too direct
6 exchange very pretty (1)
7 cute lady but in a rush she stopped etc
8 hot but not receptive
9 total stunner she was in a rush made me walk with her but exchanged (2)
10 very cute easy exchange (3)
11 went to meet Holden and saw a cutie exchanged he recorded a bit also lol
12 really lovely girl had a boyfriend
13 just chatted about the strokes
14 WUT. I just looked up at her for one second, and she took her head set off and tried to talk to me..... madness. I was chatting to Carl and she was just insanely receptive. I wasn’t expecting this so was thrown off and didn't actually talk to her.
15 really nice and exchanged super nice, SHE asked me out for a drink, lovely girl, I handed her my phone she put her number in and called me lol (4)
16 this was just to get Holden in set and warm him up a little
17 unreceptive

DONE

4/17

Solid.

Notes:

Wanna know why I get respect?

Because I am the man who somehow finds strength inside to come back.

Those who follow my log, will know what happened to me in Krakow 2022.

It was truly one of the hardest times of my journey and I was torn down to nothing.

I got slaughered in the field. Just butchered. I got destroyed on the apps. And the one date I went on, basically informed my boys that I was a fucking robot.

You may remember the vibe post from the Dom, which is one of the most liked posts on this forum.

I was on the receiving end of that, and that basically gave me a full on heavy mental breakdown for one week.

FUCKING. DE. STROYED.

NOTHING LEFT.

NOTHING!

What do we say at KYIL?

“A man is forged in the fire and the flames”

I was given 2 actions to focus on from that point: The Dom advised I SERIOUSLY dedicate myself to the gym. And he advised I must absolutely learn to express myself in am emotionally evocative way and rewire my overly logical brain.

…..So through fucking PAINSTAKING WORK……………..I did it.

It took 6 FUCKING MONTHS. But I stuck at it.

Fast forward to Krakow 2023.

This was my first full day here. A date is confirmed. I have had many great interactions with girls, and for this reason, I am very happy.

Because I IMPROVED.

Because I CAME BACK AND GOT BETTER.

I was the first one to sign up to the bootcamp.

I arrived at midnight in Krakow, I got in my AirBNB at 1am. I settled in and fell asleep around 230am.

At 8am, whilst the other boys were sleeping, I got up, drank water, and got into the streets.

I did 10 approaches before 10am and collected 2 numbers.

I went for lunch wirh my friend C, and then headed back out, hung out with Holden, and kept going.

I went 4/17 today

In Oct 2022, I had one of the worst weeks of my journey in Krakow.

The women simply were repulsed by me. They were extremely unreceptive. I would talk, and they would be so agitated, they ejected again and again.

This was actually a win, because I got very good coaching from The Dom, and though the medicine was a bitter one to swallow, it was the right one.

I got the gym and trained like an animal.

The hair transplant began to fill out.

I kept working on my vibe and game.

I had so many bad reactions in Krakow a few months ago I almost wanted to crty. It gave me 3 sleepless nights in that week. I was truly spiralling.

Did I fucking GIVE IN?

Why the FUCK do they call me “legend?”

….I TRIPPLED DOWN ON SELF IMPROVEMENT AND TRUSTED MY COACHES AND ADVISORS

I listened to Andy and Radical

I listen to the Dom, Pancakemouse, Rags2Bitches

And I fucking applied EVERYTHING they said. I worked SO hard in the gym, I worked SO HARD on dates and texting to learn to talk to others in a socially free and expressive way

Do you know how hard it’s been on my mind in England for the past 5 months? The women there, man, it’s been brutal with them.

I walk around the streets in Krakow, and these girls are eye fucking me, they’re turning their heads, double taking, it’s just endless.

Was it like this 6 motths ago?

FUCK NO. I WAS FUCKING INVISIBLE.

Why I am one of the hardest men in the game, is that the shit that breaks most guys, gives me strength, the shit that makes guys simply never get over it, I am the guy who uses that as strength to fuel my internal fire.

Now I have seen the truth

I have seen that, the truth of the matter is, I will make it

Why do I get respect?

Because I am truly a beast of a human being

275lbs, anxious wreck, found drive and passion inside, to make something of himself.

I approached in London for 1.5 years. I did 1000+ cold approaches and for the first 500 or so, no one even fucking STOPPED TO TALK TO ME.

……..And yet I persisted.

Not once. Not twice. Not three times.

I DEDICATED MYSELF TO NEVER GIVING IN, UNTIL I SUCEED

That is why GREATNESS is my destiny

Even though I thought I was repulsive for the first 29 years of my life, and thought no girl on the face of this earth would entertain the thought of being with such grotesque monster as me, I stared those demons down.

Because, like it or not, my brown ass is a straight up gangster and there is fucking no one around who can endure what I can endure, go through the insanity of my journey, and just fucking persist, like me.

You don’t have to like that, but you will respect it.

Coming from HELL ITSELF, gives me so much power

I grind, because one day, other people who were told they can't, that there is no hope, that it is over for them, that they are too ugly, an ethnic minority, and otherwise an undesirable person, will be able to look at me, and see that WE TOO HAVE A CHANCE

If you DO THE FUCKING WORK

THEN YOU BELONG HERE

PERIOD.

FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE TELLS YOU

FUCK THEM

TELL THEM MAC TOLD THEM THEY CAN COME HERE AND SUCK MY FUCKING BIG FAT BROWN DICK

BUT THEY BETTER COME QUICK, BECAUSE SOON, THERE WILL BE A LINE FOR THIS THING, AND I CAN'T PROMISE THEY WILL GET A TURN!

If there is sweat on your brow because you bust your ass

YOU BELONG HERE

YOU GO WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, AND COMPETE WITH THEM, MAKE THEM FEEL YOUR PRESENCE, MAKE THEM HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU, GO OUT AND FUCKING TAKE IT

MAKE YOURSELF BETTER

AND DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU GET A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

I am happy today, not because I am the finished product, but because I was able to see that something that was so bad, can become better

That is enough for me right now at this moment in my journey

I am proud of mysef today, after months of no approaches

Because I GUTTED UP

CLAMPED DOWN

SHORED UP ALL THE HOLES IN MY REGIME

AND KEPT FUCKING GOING ON THE FUCKING ATTACK

WHO ELSE WOULD DO THIS AFTER 5 MONTHS OF GETTING SHIT SHOVELED IN THEIR FACE?

Last time, women grimaced at me and were so appaled by me talking to them, today, they were in love, melting, following me around, asking ME out, I truly felt like a High Value Man.

What this day has taught me, is that The Dom was right all along.

When he first met me, he told me, Ravi, you have a mountain to climb, you unfortunately have started very, very late, and this is not a good situation at all. However, what will save you, is your unbelievable work ethic. You will need to put in a level of work that most people have no concept for, and you will have to do it for atleast 2 years. However, if you do that, and do not quit, then you will be able to get what you’re looking for.

He also said, my genetic potential, WITH hardcore work on game, should come out at a 7 or possibly 7.5. This presumes I am able to attain a great body. That should be enough to be a truly legendary hardcase success story.

I am satisfied. This trip has already been a success.

Date in 2hrs.

THE GOD FATHER OF GRINDING

MAC DADDY
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 15.58.15 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 15.58.15.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:40 pm

I almost got tears coming out of my eyes

I'll do whatever is in my power to make it happen
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:53 am

14 WUT. I just looked up at her for one second, and she took her head set off and tried to talk to me..... madness. I was chatting to Carl and she was just insanely receptive. I wasn’t expecting this so was thrown off and didn't actually talk to her.
15 really nice and exchanged super nice, SHE asked me out for a drink, lovely girl, I handed her my phone she put her number in and called me lol (4)
Fuckin A!
MakingAComeback

Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:13 am

DAY 2: KRAKOW

Fucking phenomenal day.

The Dom's seminar, was world class. Top tier, elite of elite understanding and 20+ years expeience condensed into several hours of mind blowing re-wiring of the brain, installing the operating system of champions into the brains of the attendees.

Thereafter, we went into the field, and took action.

LOTS of approaches. Great sets, just killing it.

Cannot believe the difference the coaching made. I am blown away. This has changed my life 10x.

Last time I was here, no one would talk, they were so agitated and freaked out.

This time, my goodness, I feel like I became a Chad?!

I didn't become a Chad. I just developed social skills and some game. Chatting to The Dom, he feels I am now getting into the 'past beginner stage', which is good. To get beyond this level, will be work, and that is what I will do in Budapest, 5 days per week.

There are levels. I went from awful beginner, to beyond beginner, and this is fuckin great.

However, you need to around intermediate, because that's were the good shit is.

Doesn't matter if it's 5 years of grind. I want it. So I will do the work. No excuses.

Anyway.......

Like, these are VERY hot women. Some of them total stunners. I am getting good, solid sets going, and some of them are so into it that it is giving me a massive raging boner. DAMN.

Yesterday was a good time. Worked hard.

Then, went to see Carl. Had dinner locally because I was destroyed tired man.

My cold approach yesterday sent me 6 texts during The Dom's workshop, she invited me to her place at midnight to "have a coffee and a little talk", I agreed, and asked for the address. She sent it.

Never in my whole life did I think I could approach a woman in the street and for her to ask me to come to her place, and send the address

For a former "incel", this actually hit me so deep, I am beyond thankful. @AskTheDom

I went back home after dinner, collapsed, woke up at midnight for the date, she said she needs to stay at work until 1am and she is dead, can she see me tomorrow?

I just pass out man lol

Text her today, to say, sure, let's get it tonight!!!

Anyway......

Woke up, went to get a coffee, Approached 3 gorgeous girls, and get 3 numbers.

Sets were solid, proper stop, vibing, comfort building, and then, pitch drinks and exchange. Let's see. Feeler texts sent.

I then approached a model-tier woman and she said she was busy and didnt stop lol, I didnt approach her with full strength and conviction, I pussed out as she was probably an actual model. FUCK IT. Always go in hard. TAKE WHAT IS YOURS, DON'T ASK FOR IT - TAKE IT!

DON'T ASK

TAKE!!!!!!

This trip has been absolutely amazing, 10/10, life changing.

My approaches are getting better, my vibe, my socail skills, etc.

Last time, the only reason I got a date, was because The Dom basically put one on a platter.

This time, I have scheduled 4 dates off my own back. One has been done, she wants 2nd date Sunday. 2 flakes yesterday, but they rescheduled for this weekend. And another one has agreed but not confirmed.

Look at the difference.

I have exchanged WAY more times than last time for far fewer approaches.

This is what happens if you get coaching and do the work.

Thanks to THE LEGEND @AskTheDom

Your feedback sessions are brutal and I do not fucking enjoy them, it is a fucking rough and brutal experience at times, but for the long term benefits and the changes of my outcomes in life, I will happily pay the price in pain to enjoy the SUCCESS that is my future

"A man is forged in the fire and the flames"

And for those brave souls who came to Krakow to get a bootcamp with The Dom, the experience will never be forgotten for as long as we live

Now, Day 2 of the bootcamp

SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO PUT IN THE WORK

SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTH AND DROP THEIR BULLSHIT EXCUSES

BE HUMBLE

LISTEN TO THE HELP BEING GIVEN

AND GO OUT AND FUCKING ATTACK IT

Shoutout to The Dom

For those who are strong enough mentally to be able to work with this guy, it will be life changing, you will become a beast, but be prepared to work hard and also, you will need to be quite a strong person, I won't lie, you will get tough love so just be warned about that. If you listen, however, and importantly, APPLY, then there are brighter futures and possibilities for you.

I am eternally grateful and indebted for the impact to my life. Thank you to the Dom, I truly appreciate it.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:48 am

ENTERING THE DOM’S DUNGEON: KRAKOW BOOTCAMP 2023, THE MAKER OF MEN

Well, anything involving The Dom was hardly going to be anything less than warfare.

Fly over Wednesday.

Set down Wed night, slept for 3hrs, got up at 7, and was out the door at 8.

DAY 0

As soon as I began walking around the grand city of Krakow, I knew something had changed since the last time I was here.

In Oct 2022, I came here with Paw, Timmy, anf The Dom, to hang out, see the sights, and try our hand at charming the ladies.

This was bordering on a living nightmare.

From getting off the plane and walking around, I noticed I was invisible.

My initial approaches, uncalibrated and awkward as I was, were shocking and I had very bad reactions.

But I did not stop.

I was determined as FUCK to improve myself and become better.

I approached and approached. I did about 150 approaches that week.

Through straight hustle, I got about 5-8 numbers I think, and I was over the moon with that, because for the proceeding months in the UK, I had nothing with cold approach. Nada.

We pulled out all the stops, online hustle, day game, clubs.

I had one date – the Dom cancelled on her, and then she began chatting to me. This date was fucking awful and she was NOT into me to put it mildly. The Dom fucked her the next day and he did gather some useful feedback from her.

God, you were really trolling when you made me right?

The Game can be fucking BRUTAL man.

The responses I got last time in Krakow, left me truly reeling. This was a time where I actually had sleepless nights and felt truly ashamed by my appearance and the way I look. I was entering victim mode and was quite upset.

Brown AND on the autism spectrum, and tossed into a Game where victory is for those with SMV and social-savvy, two cards, I was not dealt. Yeah, ugly shit, and very dark thoughts. That is what happens when you are early on in the process and getting your fucking head kicked in.

The Dom pulled me aside towards the end and set me straight. Read here:
viewtopic.php?p=43525#p43525

SO……...I flew back to London, was fucking destroyed for 1 week unable to get out of bed, and then, got back to work.

What other option did I have?

I worked my fucking ASS OFF in the gym.

I kept fucking approaching.

And then, guess what?

My Social Skills improved. This time, I came back to Krakow, a different back.
Ravi of Krakow 2023, was something else entirely.
Vibing with people, approaching everyone, just being a confident, intelligent, assertive man

Many lovely examples of this occurred, from random conversations in the street, to trying to pick u waitresses and members of staff. My sheer balls and social freedom, was a joy to experience.

Thursday, I slay. Tonnes of approach. See the boys, have a good time.

Friday, I am just flying. There’s a bunch of men walking past my apartment in lab coats emblazoned with badges

And then some pretty girls, with the same badges, follow

I stop them, and tell them I’ve seen these badges, what are they about? They laugh and tell me they’re a choir, from Norway, and I vibe with them, flirt a little, and let them go. Just being a social, cool person. It was great. This interaction will prove VERY important, so remember this….

The day continue. The Dom puts on a total masterclass in masculine excellence, and becoming High Value. This was a stellar presentation and everything a man needs to know in order to ascend in their development was covered. Great.

And then…...approach time!

We head out, and we’re approaching. It’s good fun.

Pablo is an advanced day gamer and a friend of the Dom’s, he’s here to help and instruct guys. I ask for some advice on doing two sets, and he agrees to get an audio for me.

I give him my headphones, but to get the audio, he also needs the phone.

He heads off, but the boys also do, and then stupidly. I ran to do a set, and got seperated from the group.

And crucially, got separated from Pablo.

DAMN

Pablo has wandered out of sight, which is stressful, and I have no phone, and no way to contact anyone.

I wander around trying to find Pablo or the group for about 30mins, have no phone, and am in a sticky situation!

I am getting stressed the FUCK out.

So, then, I just go into problem solving mode. Project Manager hat goes on.

How can I resolve this?

I NEED to find a way to communicate with The Dom or the group. I have no phone. How can I solve this problem?

I have a laptop.

OK, so what I must now do, is use my laptop, to get an internet connection, and then ensure I am still in the vicinity of Pablo, who will be somewhere in this park. Without being in the vicinity of Pablo, I cannot get onto WhatsApp web, as this requires it to tether to your phone.

What I must do, is I must find someone with a phone, get them to connect their personal hotspot to my laptop, and then launch whatsapp web so I can message the group chat and The Dom.

Guess who happens to walk by?

Remember those pretty Norwegian girls I stopped to just vibe with and ask about the badges they were wearing? They gave me the intel that the guys in labcoats are from their choir. There were 500 of these men visiting krakow for the choral event. And I happened to see three of them stood chilling.

I head over.

“Hey guys, excuse me, you are the guys in the choir right? You’re from Norway, you guys are staying near me, I’m in the apartment next to you, I was talking to a bunch of you this morning. Listen, I need some help. Can I use your personal hotspot in your phone to connect to my laptop? My friend has taken my phone”

They oblige – total gentlemen. Fine young men.

Pablo heads over to the spot. I am stressed out, and so is he, by my angry messages to him.

But all good. He is a very great dude, and he offered huge value to everyone. All good.

All I can say, is THANK FUCK I CAN TALK TO PEOPLE.

If I didn’t have social skills, like when I was an autistic fucking robot 6 months ago, never would I be able to have solved this issue.

To excel in life as a male, you must be confident, intelligent, assertive, and be able to vibe socially and get on well with people. The signs must come from your environment – people must like you, want to chat to you, women must like you and get into flirty exchanges. I flirt with waitresses, members of staff, etc, and they enjoy it. All signs that I moved out of being a true retard, and am on my way……..

We approach like machines and learn lots.

I am dead ass tired and during the seminar from the Dom, this chick I cold aproached sent me 6 messages offering a straight to crib.

It didn’t happen in the end as she was too tired from work, and the next day, she was not down. Fizzled out. Could have sent a DHV text in the morning to get her to invest a little instead but nah.

For the memories, it was good to see two forum legends approaching together (Me & @Holden). This was a hell of a lot of fun. Holden did a good job appraoching and got into some good sets.

Sun: a truly epic day of approaching.

I am approaching like a mad man. Getting exchange after exchange from pretty girls, and they’re replying to my feeler texts.

I was just stunned by the receptiveness from very, very pretty women. Exchanging again and again.

And then, a date!

I went on a date, with a very strange girl. She showed signs of total mental illness.

Her voice notes before the date, were odd, and she insisted on deciding every aspect of the date, but I flowed with it. I knew once we arrived, I’d take charge…

She arrives, and is erratic, spastic, and very much ‘off’. She tells me she has a plan, a hike we can go on, which is one hour to go there, and one hour to get back. She tells me she has planned a route for us that avoids people, because she does not like to be around people, and has no friends.

Um……..no………..

I tell her we’ll grab a wine and see what happens. We go to a wine bar, she rapidly orders, pays, and runs out the door. She tells me she will find us a table.

…...Wf?

She calms down a little and we have a good convo. Pull her to mine, she is hella resistant and extremely weird every step of the way. No lay, but a lovely convo, so I was happy to leave it at that.

Monday: Travel to Warsaw for a photoshoot! I’ll share the outputs below.

KRAKOW 2023 STATS:

ONLINE: TROLLIN’

I got 140 new matches during my trip. I pipe-lined for just 1 week before. And I was picking up matches when I was there.

From these 140 matches…...NONE responded to the opener.

NONE

I was surprised man.

I sent a re-engagement text a day or two later, which some laughed at, before fizzling out entirely.

MAC THOUGHTS:

The profile is just not engaging and attractive enough. It’s not bringing in good leads, it’s actually bringing in leads which are shit (weirdos, mentally ill women, an so on) and is unable to compete with the profiles of 2023.

The solution, is more photoshoots, more gym, more self improvement, more style, and more ongoing hustle.

FINAL DAY IN POLAND: WARSAW – PHOTO SHOOT

I got another pro shoot done. This is about 10 months after my last shoot, is after my hair transplant, and is after a hell of a lot of work in the gym, and mewwing.

The shoot, was initially quite worrying. The photographer was being very awkward with my request to discuss my plan with her. She told me, once we arrive, we have to shoot fast and not waste time, so if I have any requirements or plans, I must tell her on a voice note right now, and she cannot waste time as she has a lot of other clients.

Now, I’d planned this shoot, put time and effort into that, and got the train 2 & a half hours from Krakow to Warsaw for it.

I need to ensure all factors are in place to ensure success.

Warsaw is a beautiful place, but I was quite uncomfortable I will be honest. It’s the capital, and a large and populated place, moreso than the chill, cool and kinda hipster Krakow. This is an extremely homogenous location, who’d have thought – there’s a lot of Poles in Poland ;-) I stand out like a sore thumb, and honestly, everyone is looking at me man. Men, women – everyone.

When a 6ft5, BIG, chocolate man is out there dressed to impress, looking sauve, rocking a tight skin fade and out here rocking it in life, people notice.

I do not know what was in the air on Monday in Warsaw, but being a shiny object in this country, when I received quite poorly in England, made me feel GREAT.

It is undeniable.

Product : Market Fitment.

Go where you’re treated best. I am getting into random convos with totally gorgeous women during the photoshoot and loving it.

The women of this country are 10 x better looking than what we have in England

10 x nicer

10 x more pleasant to be around

And in places like this………...I actually have a shot at getting what I want.

I am just chatting with people, and they’re quite nice. There is some absolutely next level staring from some people. I go to a Costa, and there is a guy who just will not stop staring at me. Eventually, I look at him, and after locking eyes for about 3 seconds, I just nod to acknowledge him, and he nods back, and then looks away. Either the guy was just totally fascinated, or perhaps bi, gay, I don’t know? He was a scruffy looking late 30s Polish guy.

The photoshoot goes well. I am super confident, strutting my stuff. My social freedom at this point in my life is high and I don’t give a fuck. I am out there killing it, and we’re doing good work together. The photographer lady really knows her she, she is massively detail oriented and is constantly adjusting me expressions, eyes, jaw position, poses.

During the shoot, there is a totally beautiful lady with tattoos, glasses, and a vintage camera, stood trying not to get in our way. I start bantering with her and she is super sweet. This is awesome.

Moments like this, are quite rare, and are to be enjoyed and savoured. I could have exchanged, but I had to focus on the mission, and got right back to the task.

The photoshoot continues and we do great work.

Roll through different outfits, different locations, and wrap it up.

I go for lunch. Service is great, the folks in the restaurant were SUPER nice.

I have seen some very bad service in these parts of the world, but also, some really great service from lovely people. Personally, I have found, if my own energy is very warm and nice, then other people give me the same back.

In life, if you respect other people, they will show you the same respect back. I have had little problems with other people in life operating on this paradigm.

Photoshoot ends. Get the train at 540. I am wandering to the station, and there’s this Asian girl I stop to ask her a question about the station. She melts, and I am quite taken aback by this. These sorts of responses were not happening for me before.

See, I have been in my house, working on my business, hunkered down grinding in the gym, and performing self improvement activities on myself, since Dec 2022 which was when I returned from London.

Clearly, I did level up my SMV. The world becomes a mirror and you increase your value.

I head back home, and I am tired, stressed, dehydrated, and a little cranky. I snap at Carl for delaying his shower by a long time and still being in the shower when I arrive, leaving me locked out for a few mins.

We head to dinner at like 930pm and after I eat a little, I am back to being chill and having a good time.

We have a great conversation and Carl tells me some stories about his friends, and their dating and love life, which leave me fucking speechless.

Normie guys live so differently from us, man. He told me about his housemate, who met a gal at a business conference, texted her DAILY for over a year, asked her out several times (she kept flaking), and eventually, when they were at a church event, he asked her out again and finally got a date with her after a whole year of texting daily. She is “pretty” but not “hot” according to C. And the worst part, they’re not even fucking, because the guy is “saving himself for marriage”.

Blows my god damn mind how people chose to live like that.

No thanks.

SO………..HOW DID IT GO?

PREVIOUS STATS (OCT 2022)

Numbers: 11 / 140
Responses to Feeler Texts: 0
Dates: 1 (Online)
Lays: 0

FINAL STATS KRAKOW APRIL 2023

Numbers: 17 / 62
Responses to Feeler Texts: 4 / 17 (+ 1 straight to crib offer which did not come about)
Dates: 2 (Online only)
Lays: 0

Notes:

A huge IMPROVEMENT. And just the responses, man, for that alone, this was a WIN.

THUR 4 / 17
FRI 5 / 20
SAT 4 / 13
SUN 4 / 12

These were the ones we recorded.

I did a BUNCH outside of this which were just random, hit and runs, and also just amusing approaches to enjoy socialising.

KEY LESSONS:

Day Game Sticking Points:
-Intent
-Assertiveness/Masculinity
-Sexualisation
-Getting Into The Body (And Out Of The Head)

Online Dating:
-Profile Issues: The profile got 140 new matches, but none responded, and 0 numbers materialised. The 2 dates I went on, were from women who opened me, and asked me out. These were cuck experiences.
-Ongoing Photoshoots: We’ve just done one. Let’s see how it turns out. My profile needs levelling up. The dog picture was also noted to have a “weird” expression so I may remove this. Next photoshoot will be in Budapest.

Self Improvement
-Archetype: I need an attractive archetype with edge. Currently, I have NONE. It’s better to try to nail an archetype, and do it badly, than to have no archetype, and fucking suck. No attractive archetype, no standing out – end of story.

NEXT STEPS:

-Archetype Work: We will need to figure out an archetype that will work for me, and change my style to align. I will fully test and pilot this. The photoshoot I have done, which I hope will be my best yet, will be the last one with my current style and image. This was a great style and got me in the gave and got me plenty of wins, and helped me become who I am today. But this lacks real edge for a BROWN GUY.

Due to my skin being brown, this means I have to really find ways to compete and create edge and sex appeal, where it is not necessarily being found. I am not engaging women sexually enough. Not. At. All. I closed 9 in 110+ dates. They see me, and they don’t know if it’s a boyfriend situation, or a one night thing. I just don’t think they’re getting it?!

There needs to be clarity.

Your SMV is reduced by 2 points if you’re brown. I get on with it and find ways to win regardless.

You must compensate with very sharp image, muscles, accessories, tattoos, and finding an archetype IMO. You also need to find a location where the women have SOME interest in you. England, is NOT that place at all man.

Now, I am more attractive than I used to be. The date I went on with the weird chick, was the 2nd ever where the chick sat across from me with their nostrils flaring. This is a sign of very strong sexual attraction, and the other time this happened on a date, was my old FWB bless her lol.

This is positive. Look at the changes from now & 6 months ago.

This was always going to be a multi year journey for me.

According to The Dom, I am 25% of the way there. I have worked hard, but need to keep up the work, work smart, and focus on the actual RESULTS, and not get lost in the grind.

I will need to keep training my ass off in the gym.

I will need to keep working in my looks.

I will need to find a suitable archetype and nail it.

And I will need to do more photoshoots as I keep levelling up, and get a profile that performs.

FINAL THOUGHTS: RESULTS?

Well…….What is this journey about?

Abundance.

Am I there?

I have not had a lay in 7 months.

I am a bit bummed out by this, it’s annoying, and it is a total in in the ass to get any traction in England at all.

Here is my profile:

https://tinder.com/@ravisandy

This is the profile that I’ve been using, got me 9 lays, ~100 dates in London, and got me started in my journey.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS PROFILE FOR GETTING ME STARTED IN THE GAME!

It didn’t work outside London, and as such, it’s too close to average.

But this, we can work on………

Has been a case of truly testing the past few months in my location.

Increased range to 10miles – few totally obese folks, nothing useful.

Increased to 20 miles – few more obese folks, and some transexuals. In my fear of ring rust, I actually went on a date with one right fat uggo. Date was truly unpleasant. She was a scumbag type person.

Increased to 30 – same deal.

Tried different cities. With got a few numbers. They would respond once every 2 weeks. They would not commit to a date, just bullshitting, time wasting, etc. Woman shit. Nothing new.

I was able to get dates and lays in London, with low quality women, yes, but I did make this happen.

Elsewhere, it has been bad.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!

I have added muscle, and improved the way I look. The photohoot I did, was the right move, and this may yield one or two photos which are winners, and will improve my results.

So………..Next steps, bros, please help your boy Ravi find ONE or TWO photos from the collection that may be useable.

Day Game, I will hustle on in Budapest, and I am confident I will crack it.

As ever, I appreciate you all

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:55 am

POLAND PHOTOSHOOT: FIRST PHOTOSHOOT OF 2023 FOR MAC

PHOTOSHOOT: HELP ME FIND 1 OR 2 'WINNERS'

I just need ONE or TWO new photos for my online dating.

UNEDITED PHOTOSET

https://ravi7833.pixieset.com/ravipoland/

EDITED PHOTOSET

https://ravi7833.pixieset.com/ravichrissiedits/
-Your friend, Ravi

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:09 am

https://ravi7833.pixieset.com/ravichris ... NTIzMDgxOA

https://ravi7833.pixieset.com/ravichris ... MzQyNDkyNA

https://ravi7833.pixieset.com/ravichris ... NTI0OTY2MQ

i liked these the most. and damn these pics are a major step up from the ones you have. chad jaw shining through
Last edited by Olafsmash on Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:13 am

If you recall my words of 6 months ago (and I know you probably do) I told you that the path ahead would be hard. I’m sad when I have to deliver this because I don’t like seeing the existential pain I have to put some guys through. I’m not so sadist after all.
But you endured the pain and arrived at the first check point.
There is no magic and tricks.

“High value women sleep with high value men”
If you are fine with your unpleasant overweight tacky countryside gal, I have no issue with that, but don’t wonder why anything else doesn’t stick.

The next 25% is going to be equally hard because now the REAL training starts, let’s say till now it was just creating the frame to build a car

Second step is to refine and finalize the lessons learned so far
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:07 pm

https://ravi7833.pixieset.com/ravichris ... NDc4Njc2NQ

Best photo in my opinion and the perfect replacement for your current first (which you should delete because girls will think you're bald when wearing a cap on pic 1).

Impressive stories even though we are getting used to you being an absolute mindset God.

You should have the physique by the beginning om summer for a shirtless pic. When you're a 6ft5 beast with an amazing body, lots of girls will stop giving you minus points for being brown skinned.

Funnily enough for some you will be their fetish and for others you will be their "I want to try a hot brown guy once" which is an advantage because your competition is weaker than other races.
MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:04 pm

Thanks all for your posts and help with my photos.

I also need to give a massive shoutout to one of my mentors, @Rags2Bitches, who has been working with me for almost 2 years now.

He is the one who got my profile to the point where I could get a date (for my first 6 months here I didn't get any matches really or any dates) and moving out of London, which was where I had my successes, we had to figure out what was going on and why my profile was not performing outside of London

His thoughts were, it was in fact too close to average for 2023, so we did some planning and will now do more shoots this year.

Rags2Bitches gave me a full action plan, and this plan was on screen throughout the entire photoshoot. He was the one who found the photographer, told me what questions to ask her, what to instruct her, which of her shots to ask to avoid, the locations she uses which we should avoid, etc.

Basically, he is one of the best in the world, and if you see improvements in my dating life, it is because I was able to get help from guys who are excellent in this field (Pancakemouse, The Dom, Rags2Bitches), as well as my coaches (Andy & Radical).

I am just a work horse, I put the grinding in, I invest in expert help to progress and achieve more in life.

And I am grateful for it.

I pay it back in my own small ways.

In time, I will win, and I am willing to grind for as many years as it takes.

Wait until next year when I have a killer body. I'll eventually get what I am looking for, which is a long term relationship for myself.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:07 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:13 am
If you recall my words of 6 months ago (and I know you probably do) I told you that the path ahead would be hard. I’m sad when I have to deliver this because I don’t like seeing the existential pain I have to put some guys through. I’m not so sadist after all.
But you endured the pain and arrived at the first check point.
There is no magic and tricks.

“High value women sleep with high value men”
If you are fine with your unpleasant overweight tacky countryside gal, I have no issue with that, but don’t wonder why anything else doesn’t stick.

The next 25% is going to be equally hard because now the REAL training starts, let’s say till now it was just creating the frame to build a car

Second step is to refine and finalize the lessons learned so far
^ Shoutout to The Dom

Until you have the opportunity to actually work with him in person, you have no idea about this guy and what you read from him.

Let it be known by the forum, The Dom is the real fucking deal.

This guy is a living legend.

He got the guys who NEVER approach, off approaching and fucking exchanging.

I couldn't get my friend Carl to approach for 2 years.

He came back from The Dom's bootcamp and has joined a boxing class.

A guy lost his virginity out there.

I had many wins myself.

To get in the room, you pay, you invest in yourself, and you work your damn ass off.

I am willing to invest in myself and will continue to do so.

That is how you excel in life.

Many of the guys I know who are killing it, invested thousands and thousands dude.........

Let mediocre people pinch pennies.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:35 pm

Looking at these images of myself, I am proud

How far I've come........

My back story for those who don't know:

viewtopic.php?p=16875#p16875
viewtopic.php?p=20821#p20821

I did all of this stuff, off of nothing but a breath of air and pure, pure grinding ability

I got the help I needed

And I will continue to invest in more

SELF IMPROVEMENT

ANY MAN CAN COMPLETELY CHANGE HIS DESTINY

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi