The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon May 01, 2023 8:01 pm

For the lurkers out there or anyone else who feels hopeless - This is for you.

The universe doesn't care. It gives you a hand, and then it expects you to make the most of it. It's only when it knows you're serious that it will meet you halfway.

If you're trying to improve your life, and you weren't blessed with many of the foundations other people have... Are you ready to do the work to achieve them?

Because this is the reality of what it's like coming from "the other side of the tracks"

Yet if you lean in long enough...

Keep fighting long enough...

Something beautiful just may emerge.

You're an inspiration for me and others like us who had less than stellar upbringings. Who will have to fight twice as hard for half the reward.

Keep going, brotha. There's a legendary story to be told.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
DavidStone
Goal: Gratitude

Mon May 01, 2023 8:57 pm

Hi Ravi,

At least half the reason I'm on this forum is to follow your journey. This line "I want to start a family and to end the cycle of loneliness and isolation" felt salient, relatable, and maybe even a reason to be. I'm in the same boat as you to some degree, I have spent days, weeks, and months alone, sometimes intermixed with healing socialization, but the later has not been durative for the past 7 years. Lots of people have came and gone, passing in the black windy night with no light to see each other for a time that would have felt long enough. You get the amount of time that you get though, and as prudence comes to a man with the passing of seasons, the dissonance of time wanted with x with reality may shrink.
My gut is telling me that I'm easily 10-15 years away from having a family and you may be far away too and fuck, might even die before getting 'there'. Or fuck the gods may have a surprise in store.
For some reason your story resonates more with me than 'I'm just trying to lay pipe and stretch pussy' although that is certainly rad and righteous in it's own way. Either way, you are always welcome in Philadelphia with a place to stay, if you are ever here.

-Samuel
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Tue May 02, 2023 12:21 am

My dad is a first generation Kashmiri. He initially landed in England but came to the states because of the inhospitality he faced. I’m brown as fuck.

Research says to have a control. That’s you right now, you have control over yourself and your situation. Change it and assess response. Personally, when I was clean shaven, I got more interest than when I had my stubble or beard. Two, earrings. More of a T shirt setup and get rid of the layers. You are trying to disenfranchise yourself from Bollywood, and any Indian, brown persona or archetype London has imagined. What works for Andy may not be working for you. Fuck do I know what it is except what happens to me.

Take a deep breath, take some hours off, maybe even a week or two. Dom is in your corner. I’d kill for some of his dominance in audio infields. Not necessarily with woman but getting what I want with the freeloading shops and garages I have around me.

You’re missing the forest for the trees. A week from now, 6 months from now, 10 years from now, because your going to keep going and persist will you look back at this happening as a positive experience and something you learned about yourself and your goals? What can you do now to maximize the effects for/in the future?

Nobody knows what hole a person comes out of to become what they are. If that is true, honestly, you’re way ahead of most of us.

Use this as a life lesson. Don’t be in such haste, it’ll mess with the rest of your lifestyle. You definitely have this.

Puja. Ibadat. Meditation. Petitioning. Kabbalah. Whatever it is, get in the zone. Focus. Become at peace.

BTW, those photos are unbelievably good.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue May 02, 2023 7:54 am

BROTHERS

@natedawg @DavidStone @Wnyhg

I will make it in the end, through hard work, consistency, focus, learning, applying, healing, and your ongoing support.

I will continue to push everyone on the forum and do my absolute best to see us all continue to progress, succeed, and excel in life.

Thank you. I was def. a bit stunned to process what was going on lately, it kinda all hit me, I had no idea these apps shadow ban you, learning about this, calmed me down a lot. I thought online dating was basically over so that would, obviously, have reduced my possible avenues for success a lot. But even if that was the case, I'd become a day game meastro, smash the clubs, build a social circle and gain status/clout. Like a resourceful devil, I'd ALWAYS find a way.

I have been instructed to hard reset the apps. Which I will do, today.

Thereafter, there may be some matches, and I may see the quality improvement, FINALLY.

If this happens, then good! What a fucking relief.

If not, then cool. I will stay in the gym, stay improving, and do more photoshoots. If this is not the year I start to see the signs that I will obtain a more abundant life, then next year, the fruits of my labour may start to show, and if not next year, it may be the one after that.

ALL GOOD.

What I enjoy, is IMPROVING ;-)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 19

TUE 02/05/2023

ACTIONS
(1) Money:
-Client Work
-Content: Shoot 5 Long Form, 5 Shorts. Gotta get back on the horse after a few days of brain destruction – jheeze! Me and my brother are going to a podcast studio today to shoot our content, I have gotten him on the band wagon too! We will also take a bunch of pics here too.
-Coywriting: I am going to revise my banner post for my biz, and make this a pinned post for my FB. I am getting more active on socials and getting the odd inbound DM, some folk just want to hop on a call, and I am enjoying it honestly. Few folks interested in joining IronWill. A lot of people have issues with consistency, productivity, and driving change and progression. Glad I nailed this down as a core skillset, getting on these calls and solving these problems is just second nature at this point.
-Biz Questions: From the recent networking event, I got some biz advise, and now want to do some critical thinking on ideal customer avatar, going out and securing this customer, etc.
(2) Muscles:
-Gym: Chest & Triceps
-OMAD: 2700kcal, DHA, Supps
-Stretching & Movement: DONE
(3) Mindset:
-Visualisation
-Journalling

Notes:

Back to focus.

As I put on my log, been a fucking EPIC hustle lately, huge levels of action, was on the high of my life. And then the new photos not hitting was a moment where I had to stop and think, huh….I then learned about shadow bans on these apps, something I wasn’t aware of, so it’s time to hard reset. I am moving locations soon anyway so I know over the course of time, I will get more abundance across the domains which I seek.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue May 02, 2023 1:51 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 12:12 pm
The main feedback I've given him is that he's too "nice guy" and doesn't build sexual tension enough.
Agree.
He witnessed it first handed with a model, he becomes happy wappy nice guy with big smile 😊
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Wed May 03, 2023 12:05 pm

Bros I will reply but first things first

Please for the love of God do not take my mental breakdown posts to heart

The guys who've been with me from the start, know that sometimes, I crack

Do not take these posts seriously

You break my damn heart when you do

viewtopic.php?p=56632#p56632

For the love of God man you've read me for years at this point, you know the score, you know I have insecurities and stories in my head I need to resolve.

I am here as a humble student to serve the KYIL community

Can we please get back to work and forget that now

Come on guys

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

komeback_kile
Name: Kyle
Goal: ++ Mental Resiliency ++
Motto: === Open - Honest - Direct ===

Thu May 04, 2023 2:40 am

@MakingAComeback

This is why we love you man. You are raw and honest. Not everyday is a win. The logs are about honesty and vulnerability. Like we used to say in the military: "Set the example". You can't be an absolute killer all the time, so I appreciate seeing your lows and you owning them. I (and we all) are rooting for you because you help us root for ourselves.

All the best~~
- Kile the Killah
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Fri May 05, 2023 8:45 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:54 pm
Seconded. I used Resolve for a bit with my youtube channel, and Premiere Pro for the most time.

As with any adobe product, there's a learning curve. If you get past it though, Premiere Pro is an efficient and powerful tool.

@Lord Rey
Adrizzle wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 am
Reddas wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:05 pm
software do you use
Davinci Resolve is easily the best free desktop based video editor.

CapCut for mobile

Premier pro if you want to spend money
You seem to have a clue. So a quick question:
I want to make short instagram reels from my trips. I have a drone and normal recordings. Does it make sense to work your way into a program like Davinci for short reels or is capcut enough? I already have the ambition to make the reels look cinematic. Capcut is self-explanatory and I would have to invest hours in davinci to understand it.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
MakingAComeback

Fri May 05, 2023 9:07 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 1:51 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 12:12 pm
The main feedback I've given him is that he's too "nice guy" and doesn't build sexual tension enough.
Agree.
He witnessed it first handed with a model, he becomes happy wappy nice guy with big smile 😊
Yup.

Weak game. Must kill the nice guy tendencies.

Already not polarising enough, not enough of a sexual threat.

This is deep inner work and change. This can be corrected in the field.
jakeD wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:15 pm
When you said accept defeat and give up. That made no sense to me. Keep pushing. Even if you don't make it, ask yourself truly. Is that really an alternative? Could you really let go of this?

Cause lets be honest. I don't think you could. And that's a good thing.

Either succeed or die. But there isn't a in between. Failure and accepting it is not one of the options.

That is the epitome of you to me actually. It's not even that you're sure you will succeed. But you simply won't quit until you fully find out. And you definitely haven't finished that journey yet. It's just beginning.
You & I both know I am too autistic to stop anything I start ;-)

It's not necessarily a good thing, my obsessive tendencies with goals means that once I have a goal, there is no way to stop. None. This is annoying as FUCK because my goals in life are very ambitious, and also, things I am not naturally competent in, such as game/success with women.
jakeD wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:56 pm
Also just to leave a last bit of feedback, which I've honestly thought but never said, I do agree with the nice guy thing.

You work your ass off but you are very "nice guy". You need to get more of a edge with these women and more of a dark side. Maybe that isn't "you". But just saying.

I'm not sure if it would help or fix anything but just a thought.

Not that you need to become a huge scumbag or anything but I do think you could gain from it.
Working on this intensively. Need to be a more sexual and cool guy. Not a nice guy bitch.

This is what needs to be done. I am now off to the next location, where I will work on this, daily.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri May 05, 2023 9:08 am

CATCH UP DAY:

I have set aside 14hrs to do intensive work today.

I am fasting to save time.

Working all day.

I will check in at the end of the day with outputs and I will be back on track.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri May 05, 2023 9:10 am

komeback_kile wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 2:40 am
@MakingAComeback

This is why we love you man. You are raw and honest. Not everyday is a win. The logs are about honesty and vulnerability. Like we used to say in the military: "Set the example". You can't be an absolute killer all the time, so I appreciate seeing your lows and you owning them. I (and we all) are rooting for you because you help us root for ourselves.

All the best~~
- Kile the Killah
Damn thank you bro, just trying my hardest each day to be better, I know one day we will both get there.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri May 05, 2023 8:38 pm

Recent lessons from the event I attended on Friday…….

I met these great dudes, and they gave me a tonne of info. I told them my current focus is securing clients. Nadeem gave a solid breakdown. He was at the event, to continue building a relationship with one of the speakers. Nadeem, was great, has been in biz for 20 years, has done well, and he offers biz coaching and consulting on the side, he told me he charges £1000 for a session! Jheeze. But the guy was very keen to help me, I asked him if I could meet him for a coffee soon, he agreed. Texted him & messaged on FB.

N
• Client Avatar: Find your IDEAL CLIENT. Drop all else and spend 2 days figuring this out in extreme detail. Who are they? Where are they? It needs to be SUPER specific. And then, your job is to go find ONE. → Go to them, tell them what you do, give them a free call → Pitch: make them a killer offer → Close. Repeat until you have secured ONE client.
• “Your job is the marketing of your services – nothing else. Make this mindset shift, now, and you’ll suceed”
• “The most successful coaches, are sales masters”. He used the example of Tony Robbins.

Jay:
Jay told me he secures most of his biz through IG. He told me, if he was me, he would focus on relationship building through IG.
For me biz, he told me, go follow Jay Shetty & Tony Robbins. Go to their most recent posts and engage with everyone who liked it. Slide into the Dms of people who follow you back, engage with them, introduce yourself, break the ice in some way related to their profile.
You don’t have to sell everyone. You can jump on IG lives with their audience.
I got on with Jay very well and we are gonna jump on Zoom tomorrow to just chat.

R
R is a legendary internet entrepreneur, nuff said, he now builds companies and is an investor. Following his public talk, we hung out, drove around Central London, and went to a Private Members club. He is the guy who created the "Thug Life" meme (grew it to 3million) as well as many other popular internet meme pages. He’s a cool guy and I like hanging out with him. I met him through one of my best friends V, who is also a legendary internet entrepreneur. He did invite me to his private parties, which I will hustle and try to get into it (these are celebs, models, and billionaires only - yes, really). Been networking with this guy for months since meeting him at a dinner with V. I like him, he's really smart, we vibe well, hope to know him better over time.

(1) Learn Sales & Marketing: Study this. Invest in this. Get training. Level up in it. Nail it, and you’ll succeed with your business.
(2) Growth Hack: I won’t disclose his hack here, he devised it for me. I will do it.
(3) Mindset & Drive: Being a fighter in business, he believes, is why we will eventually suceed. Being tenacious, pressing on, always, despite bad times.

Jayson:
This gent had a fantastic, no nonsense approach I resonated with a tonne. He stressed, business is in fact easy, and anyone can do it. It’s about simple things, such as picking up the phone and calling prospects. It’s about getting off your arse and making it happen. He said, the best way to succeed in life, is to stop thinking about it, and just do it, and make mistake after mistake, until you start to progress in the world.

I have also started a business-building vlog on my YT channel.

VLOGS OF THE JOURNEY:

The IronWill Chronicles (My Building Vlog Episode #1): Connect & Conquer (Networking/Speaking)

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat May 06, 2023 12:10 am

Lol you did that dude dirty in the thumbnail
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat May 06, 2023 3:12 am

Vamos wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 8:45 am
You seem to have a clue. So a quick question:
I want to make short instagram reels from my trips. I have a drone and normal recordings. Does it make sense to work your way into a program like Davinci for short reels or is capcut enough? I already have the ambition to make the reels look cinematic. Capcut is self-explanatory and I would have to invest hours in davinci to understand it.
I haven't used CapCut so can't speak to this.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MakingAComeback

Thu May 11, 2023 6:02 am

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 20 (THURSDAY 11TH MAY 2023)

BW: 193.3lbs

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-Relationship Building: 50 Conversations (25 FB / 25 IG)
-Audience Building: 5 comments x 5 FB Groups
-Adding: 50 – 100 people on FB & IG per day
-Cold Emails: 5 – 10 Per Day
-Content: Catch up. Long form & shorts.
-Networking Event: Find the next event, book it, go.
-Read: Vin, Dan.

(2) MUSCLES:
-Gym: Legs & Shoulders
-ATG
-2700kcals
-CT (30m Ice Bath)

(3) MINDSET:
-Read V
-Read Dan
-Online Dating Process: Send daily video of "the experiment" (lol) to my game hustle chat. We've already solved the problem but it's still a bit of fun. I'll conclude the experiment in a few days.

Notes:

I have gone into biz overdrive lately.

The biz journey is an entirely different flow from anything I’ve done before, but after 8 months now (I worked for free for the first 3 months, literally) and now successfully working with clients, acquiring new clients, getting referrals, and getting real results, it’s time to step TF up and get to the next level.

I have some enquiries for 1 on 1 coaching for hardcore accountability, productivity and goal achievement using my approach (project management, biohacking, hardcore daily accountability) and I will sign these guys up as I’d enjoy helping them a lot, but I am going to step away from that for a bit.

Instead, I am going to overhaul my biz a lot. I will:

-Launch a group coaching program, where everyone has clear goals, and we get together every day and totally attack them. Weekly group call. Trainings from me and others in the areas I am obsessed with for performance. We hold each other accountable and also just support & push each other on the journey in a robust and meaningful way.
-Have an actual platform & more robust systems for tracking.
-Niching down: I am going to do some critical thinking on this, but I am now going to pivot away from what I am offering, and niche down, targetting a specific segment of the market, and offer something higher ticket, that solves their problem.

Many people offering what I do, are charging almost TEN TIMES what I am. Yup. They just nailed their positioning. So, this will be the way I go.

I am posting about all this each day in my biz chat, IronWill Grind Chat. This is for people whose PRIMARY goal is BUSINESS. I accept only the most serious and dedicated people and those I see excellent potential in. Plus some of the guys I like to be around a lot who are on the same biz journey I am. If you are absolutely dead serious about biz and putting in work on it, daily, and are a savage, reach out and I’ll add you to my biz chat. It’s for people in the actual trenches only.

Biz: I am doing more in person group work, public talks, workshops, etc. I am getting leads from networking events for people who want to work with me, corporate stuff or whatever else, scheduling meetings and going fully into overdrive.

Hustle is legit at almost god tier levels some days. 12Hrs of total focus. Killer.

High performance and totally dedicating yourself can completely change your destiny.

I don’t like to tell people this, but you have to work HARD, DAILY, and actually enjoy the process. You learn to love it, and you also must do it and expect little by way of results. You apply yourself vigorously for months and don’t fret over outcomes, you just focus on OUTPUTS.

Biz is a funny game. You make a tonne of noise about what you do, do it well, and keep putting yourself out there to insane levels, and things just…..happen.

But you also take some brutal Ls, and have to be proactive, resilient, and fucking course correct, keep your head, keep your blind faith, and just HUSTLE.

You know my mentality. I am the king of comebacks. I took some biz Ls lately, and instead of folding, I just went into overdrive, spoke to my bros in the biz chat, got feedback, got a plan of attack nailed down, and now I am executing, making a LOT of changes, and am going to just attack it.

You just NEVER give in. Never.

You know what excellence and greatness looks like. If you want that, you must embody it in your thoughts, behaviours, and actions, every waking fucking second of the day.

To escape the hell I came, that was what it took.

To truly grind is an honour. I am happy to be able to do so. But you MUST work smart. You cannot take Ls without course correcting. I will overhaul my biz, make a lot of changes, add a lot of value to my offer, and then, yup, I am going to triple my prices (no one on my current offer or rate will be impacted, and nor will anyone currently enquiring).

You HAVE to be willing to bet the house on yourself. When I went to London for the Phoenix project, I was convinced it was impossible to succeed, and I still went out every day for 4hrs suffering from extreme anxiety and approached 5-7 days per week, because I decided, either I will change my brain and fix myself, or I will literally die here in the streets of London. I will not stop. I will persist beyond anything I even thought was possible. And after doing this for 1.5 years, I eventually started to do things that I saw as showing some signs of greatness. The moments where all hope was lost and I somehow persisted

Time, and time, and time again

viewtopic.php?p=50099#p50099

That shit is in my brain. I remember those moments. When life hits me, I remember all these things, they come flooding back. If you can accomplish goals and persist, in the darkest times of your life, IMO you have what it takes to be a true beast of a human. I am going for that in life. I want to prove a point. I want to prove that someone can go from rock bottom, down and out, to absolute king, through a multi year process of extreme grinding. Because anyone can do that. Underdogs like me who didn't really have anything else can just cultivate true, true grinding ability. And then, they too, can win in life and overcome the shit card they were dealt. It's about proving it is possible to outwork God's plan.

Because I have done that

Time and time again
raviface.png
WR108971.JPG

Looking at my dating apps, and the beautiful women who are matching now (curiously enough, match volume is about the same as before, but QUALITY went up. Market share for my product, remains quite small understandably, but there are still attractive women who are willing to give me a shot. And it will only get better from here) I have made great strides in improving this domain.

So, I will absolutely attack biz and keep levelling up as a male.

Where I am right now, is, I need to legit develop my offer, really add value, develop a whole coherent platform, community, training library, maybe bring in guest speakers to spit wisdom, etc. For this, I will charge a lot more than I currently am. I will keep all my 1 on 1 clients at their fixed rate, they’re locked in, but I am not going to push that anymore. I must transition over and compete at a higher level.

A recent FB from me on the matter:

“Mantras and Principles that help me be the most productive and healthy human I can be, with my formely agorophobic and anxiety ridden brain.
Stuff I had to INGRAIN to become sooooooo much better over time.
Lets affirm some for you & me both:
-The thing no one really enjoys telling you is that making progress is a long, long term game. To change my thinking patterns and to be able to genuinely perform at a high level, that was quite a bit of work!
-You genuinely have to be patient. You have to hang THE FUCK in there. It only pays off if you keep going at the points at which most would throw their hands in the air and say FUCK IT. That still happens to me, but I keep going. That's how ya win!
GROUP/TRIBE SUPPORT
When I’m getting really stuck, I speak to my own coaches and advisors
You are investing in using these peoples brains to solve your problem
In the wild, humans who were able to effectively align themselves with a tribe, solved their problem (survival)
There are set backs and challenging times, for sure
That's when you have to try to be RATIONAL, calm your spazzing mind TF down, and work your way back to baseline.
Because doing the reps and not expecting results is a learned skill
We as goal achievers and people who make progression on our projects and objectives understand this and we keep doing the reps
And we choose not to give in to excuses
Being willing to change, course correct, and persist.
A way to 'hack' the brain and ingrain this through social learning is to do it as part of a group. I myself responded massively well to this and will be forming my own group coaching for others.
I will be doing less 1 on 1 stuff moving forward I think!
Ingraining better mindsets through the work I did meant that when I take Ls, I can just double down, get more insight and clarity, and go back on the attack
Mantras that help:
-I’ve just not done enough reps yet
-I’ve just not faced enough of my own resistance yet
-There are other variables I have not changed enough yet
-All problems can be either solved or managed
-Life is a numbers game
-If there is sweat on your brow because you bust your ass, YOU belong here
If you're stuck, you have to speak to people. Invest in yourself.
If a former nutcase like moi can do it, you have no excuses people, lol”

Recent wins:

I did my first public talk! It’s on YouTube, you can check it out in my signature.

….And FINALLY, yes, FINALLY

As outlined above, I SOLVED THE “MATCH QUALITY” PROBLEM ON ONLINE DATING

THANK FUCK

I will make a separate post and proper writeup in the matter. This outcome was achieved through 2+ years of ass busting grind and eating shit for most of that going off trust & faith in my advisors/mentors.

The new photos, FINALLY, have allowed me to get matches with girls who I am sincerely, fully attracted to, and would LOVE to go on dates with. I would LOVE that. I worked my fucking ass off for this, for years at this point, and following the hard reset and use of a burner phone, I was able to see the fruits of my labour.

I had a huge mental breakdown a few weeks as you know due to what seemed like a lost cause in fixing the quality problem but my boys helped me through it and now we are finally seeing FANTASTIC improvements in this area.

I gutted up and dealt with the match quality I got in The Phoenix Project to get experience, to get lays, and to just become a better man. In the back of my mind, the fact I was attracted to maybe 1% of these girls fucked with my head and took me to some dark places. I am looking for a serious relationship for myself so the quality I was getting really left me so worried, fearful, anxious and I had to just swallow it down, gut up and put in the fucking WORK to level up in my looks, image, confidence, game/vibe, and trust that men who are infinitely more knowledgeable and advanced than I had a greater understanding than me, and that I had to put faith in.

I am so, so, so happy to report that they were right. As ever.

“Your best thinking got you where you are”

If we have a persistent and long standing problem, we ourselves are not competent at solving that problem. You acquire coaching, you acquire group support, and you change your brain over time through consistent diligent hard work.

Thanks to the boys in my dating group chat who are grinding beside me every day:

@pancakemouse
@Rags2Bitches
@september
@arcade_fireee
@Mimbe393939
@Crisis_Overcomer

(We also had The Bulldog but he’s now a 1 on 1 client of mine and is out here in a personal chat with me GETTING IT)

Seeing the lovely women who are matching with me, happy to chat to me, and some of whom are happy to agree to come out for a drink with me, just left me feeling emotions I’ve not felt for so long.

Panic over.

I am going to be ok.

All will be well.

It was so needed.

I am very grateful to see how far I have come. And it’s only the beginning. I will greatly increase my muscle mass, drop a lot more body fat (10-20lbs man), get tattoos, and make any other adjustments I must make.

Now………..its grinding season.

I will do the same thing Andy did in his biz journey, but in my own weird and wonderful way. The problems I want to solve are a little different from his in some sense, but I am damn good at solving them, many struggle with them, and for me to be able to properly resolve this in others will be something I can proudly call my contribution to the world.

It’s the hill I’ve chosen ;-)

KYIL BROS

LETS GO THE FUCK OUT THERE AND GET IT

LETS LEVEL UP AND DREAM BIGGER

ANYONE CAN MAKE IT

PROVIDED THEY ARE WILLING TO DO THE HARD WORK, BE PATIENT, UNDERSTAND IT TAKES A LONG ASS TIME, AND BE WILLING TO LISTEN TO THOSE WHO KNOW MORE THAN YOU WHILST HUMLING YOUR DAMN SELF

BECAUSE I HAVE TO HUMBLE MYSELF ON MY OWN JOURNEY AN AWFUL, AWFUL LOT

-MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi