The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:52 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:44 am
DEBRIEF W/ THE DOM

But strong men, with true masculinity, built this world. And that is what women respond to. They do now, they will tomorrow, and they will until the end of time. It’s how they’re built.
This quote gave me chills, seriously. This entire post is super insightful, powerful. I hope this quote, and other things in this post resonates in other men, as it did for me.

Thank you for sharing such a vulnerable moment, true value.

Rooting for you in your corner as always, Phoenix will soar high in due time, and you will look back and it will be a mere memory.

“Difficulty shows what men are. Therefore when a difficulty falls upon you, remember that God, like a trainer of wrestlers, has matched you with a rough young man. Why? So that you may become an Olympic conqueror; but it is not accomplished without sweat.”

Let's show this fucking world, what MEN can do.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Dude I barely know you but it is really impossible to not root for you. You are truly setting the standard for what hard work is and you are making me realize that I need to grind way harder than I am right now. I am on the same journey as you but you have been through a lot more stuff and it is really inspiring to see how much fire you have despite all the adversity and crap that has been thrown your way. This is part of the hero's journey and I am positive that you will get to where you want to be.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Same applies to YOU – if you read this log, you must understand that success is the only option. No one wants it more badly than me. No one will sacrifice more. You are witnessing a man on a mission. My day in the sun will come. My golden era will come.
The entire post is pure gold but this one hit home the hardest. Next time I see myself slacking off I will think about you grinding and I will kick my gears back into action. I want this very very bad and I can't have you outworking us all for much longer ;).

All the best.
Goals completed (2022)
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:55 pm

The sheer amount of work that this Man putted and puts in is simply elite.

Any new subscriber that say "i'm serious about change" should red this and I'd like to see if they are serious after that.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:00 pm

@AskTheDom big respect, absolute masterful description of the process.

@MakingAComeback great transcribing of convo, this is the type of knowledge that goes in books
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:17 am

Thank you @MakingAComeback for sharing the detailed feedback from @AskTheDom. Mad respect to both of you.

For a man, emotion is not something to be overwhelmed by and caught up in. It's to be your under control, deployed exactly when you want and how you want. Take the Stoics for example. Stoicism is not about being cold to emotion. It's about having complete control, harnessing its energy, and wielding it like a weapon for your bidding.

This does not only apply to Game. You're currently studying copywriting. The best sales copy conveys and speaks largely to emotion first, then logic to justify the emotional decision. People buy things because they want to feel a certain way. Women buy you because you make them feel a certain way.

Your vibe was something I tried pointing out back in July: viewtopic.php?p=38408#p38408

I know you're a man of action, and because The Dom pointed out this should be your #1 priority, it would be beneficial for you and us if you stated here the concrete steps you are going to take to work on this and updating us regularly like you do with your other work.

Connecting with and conveying my emotions in a controlled and purposeful manner has been something I have worked on (and continue to do so as I develop my own vibe. Here a few things that helped me:
  • Therapy: The Dom's advice to work with a therapist is excellent. I've worked with a therapist in the past. They will stop you in your "logical" reasoning and make you dive deeper into your emotions around those thoughts. They will do just as The Dom did, and ask you how those things feel, in that moment, to help you build the muscle of awareness. Then they can help you to express that emotion.
  • Mindfullness: I don't know if you practice meditation, but it will help this. When you sit down for meditation, do a body scan and notice what sensations you feel in your body. Then check in with what emotions you feel in that moment. Where do you feel those emotions in your body? The current developing scientific theories are pointing to a deep connection between the body and emotions (check out Lisa Feldman Barrett's How Emotions are Made), but of course eastern traditions have contemplated this for centuries. As you get better at this, do it periodically throughout the day. Set an alarm if you must to just check in every hour. What am I feeling now? Where is it in my body? As you do this you will get better at recognizing your emotions and how they feel. THEN, when you are gaming, if you want to portray an emotion, you can remember where you felt that in your body and use it as an anchor.
  • Men's Group: It's helpful to see and hear how other men express their emotions and wield them for their advantage. It's also helpful to have other men who are all working to better themselves be deeply vulnerable. There are organization's like Evryman who help facilitate these, but you can easily get your own started if you learn a good set of protocols. The important part is the consistency because it will help train your ability to convey emotion. I have been doing one with 6-9 guys for 3 years now.
MakingAComeback wrote:
I will be honest with you, when I did this myself, a lot of emotions that were trapped came up, and there were times I cried, man. It is hard, and it is going to be the hardest thing you will ever do in this game.
@AskTheDom would you mind sharing the steps or resources that help you? It will greatly help the rest of us to know what actionable steps we can all take to work on this that will actually get us to an elite level.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
AskTheDom

Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:51 pm

Hey @Bman

Can't really point out a method or "this is exactly how i did it"..most of the times i was just sitting observing the pain i was feeling (so a form of meditation) and asking myself why.
Why i was feeling this, why I was feeling that, why I behave this way

It was a painful, slow and kinda self destructing process.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:00 am

^ @MakingAComeback

This is my life anthem. I feel it's rightfully yours as well. If you start up a men's group, count me in.

@AskTheDom After reading this thread, I can tell you've done some serious inner work and I'll have to put my hat in the ring with everyone else who wants to hear more about your journey and the wisdom you've gained along the way. You seem like one of the 'big brothers' in this forum.

I've followed you for a bit and your mental is inspirational.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
AskTheDom

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:57 am

Hey @natedawg thank you, I would consider yes, I did work on myselfbut I'm just a lucky guy that started this journey earlier so "time under pressure" principle applies.
It's a bit hard to write down things for me because I'm clearly a vocal guy (not talented as Mac Daddy here) who can speak for hours, so perhaps with @MakingAComeback we were thinking to have a AMA session ( especially BDSM for you kinky lurkers)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:20 pm

For what it's worth, here's some resources that have helped restore my faith and hope in life, in women and in my masculinity:

1) Reading logs like Andy's from Good Looking Loser
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... er-aa-vlog
where a guy who was obviously just as bad as me went from being a neurotic cowardly mess to a confident, dominant man - this gave me the courage and faith that I could do it too.

2) Reading the Sex God Method and trying it out with a few different women - taught me what women really respond to and gave me a deep respect for just how attractive my primal masculinity is.

3) Getting really fit and strong in the gym - no need to explain why this one helped.

4) Doing psychedelics (psylocybin) - helped my empathy with women, and helped me replace my weak body image and loser self image with a stronger more confident one.

5) Reading Casanova's memoirs - main take away is to savor life, that there is always reason for hope, and that with faith life is far more bliss than suffering, because faith and hope remove the worst part of suffering's sting, which is hopelessness.

6) Reading and putting into practice the wisdom of You Can't Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought - negative thoughts aren't just luxuries, they are the biggest prison in existence and they keep most people from enjoying what they have and from getting what they want.

Really, really excited about your shift to positive self-talk, MAC.

Add in some gratitude and mindfulness practice and begin to tap into your natural, confident, powerful, unapologetic masculinity and you will see a quantum leap in your sex appeal, because at this point the main (and honestly maybe only) thing holding you back is self-doubt.
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:24 pm

That vibe post is epic.

I had the EXACT same shit. Complete lack of vibe. Intellectualizing away emotions, or at least a big part of them. I still do this, and I think it's fine. Some people are just more "rational", nothing wrong with that.

But as Bman said you can learn to express emotion when it's needed. And turn it on & off:

- +1 for Sex God Method, parts of it & the general idea
- Charisma Myth book (& practicing the shit)
- Awareness by Anthony De Mello book

What helped me the most was actually just fucking imitating people that I found charismatic. Non-verbal language, intonation, general tone of voice, choice of words, choice of conversation topics, facial expressions etc.

After reading the charisma book & following the advice there. That book gave me the necessary tools to start analyzing other people's vibe/presence/charisma/aura. And modifying/upgrading my own. Just practicing in front of the mirror or whatever. Filming would be better.

This is just to add to the advice that others have given.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:48 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:57 am
Hey @natedawg thank you, I would consider yes, I did work on myselfbut I'm just a lucky guy that started this journey earlier so "time under pressure" principle applies.
It's a bit hard to write down things for me because I'm clearly a vocal guy (not talented as Mac Daddy here) who can speak for hours, so perhaps with @MakingAComeback we were thinking to have a AMA session ( especially BDSM for you kinky lurkers)
Im in - Fire it up!

I still think it would be awesome to hear your thoughts in these different realms of life, even if it's in an audio series.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:54 am

WEEK 44 THE PHOENIX PROJECT

TUE 04/10/2022

I’m sick. Feverish, a little beaten down. Nothing major. A common cold, it seems. I am going to rest & recover. Lots of water, electrolytes. Rest. All that hammering, grinding like a warrior, and God has taken me out of commission today. He needs me to rest. Low sleep for days on end and pushing yourself so hard will take it out of you.

I got back yesterday morning, and everything just seemed just great. I wore my hustle as a badge of honour.

I got in, and just lay on my bed for a while in gratitude.

Thank you to my brothers: @TimmyTurner , @Paw , @AskTheDom for a really life-changing trip in Krakow. No one will know how hard we went, how deep we went into our own psyche and masculinity, and the drive, ambition, and sheer force of will we have. Just being around you, I was so inspired. It is a privilege to know you, and I am grateful for our friendship.

But a dog is never satisfied. When his bowl is empty, he wants more.

Let me get my 2 more lays. Then, we will make a DETAILED, GRANULAR game plan for the next project. The hustle will NEVER stop. Together, we will get money, build indestructible mindsets, and find quality women. I will consult you all and we will enact this epic battle plan. I will unveil the next project once I get the final 2 lays. It will blow the roof off my development, and I will become something else entirely.

There is work to be done, and it takes many different forms. Let us now waste any more time.

Check-in from yesterday:

I got in, and lay down for a bit. All of a sudden, it caught up with me.

I have been really hammering, and rest was needed. I’m wiped out.

I wake up a few hours later and feel the beginnings of sickness coming on. I stay hydrated, bang a bunch of electrolytes & sea salt, and just focus on MINDSET.

@Crisis_Overcomer resonated with the post deeply and we’ve been talking about inner work. I reviewed the materials he sent me. This will be an area for development for me – inner healing and finding my masculine core.

I watched the video he sent me 4 times. I am reading the book he sent me, and I will complete this book today. I will then start doing the exercises. I will also jump on the call with Andy today and get him to coach me with improving my mindset and beliefs.

I will solve this problem by taking action, being strategic, calculated, and smart.

This work begins now.

Bros, I am also going to have to hustle and start bringing money in. I’m now going off savings, and that can only go until Jan 2023. The Phoenix Project was VERY expensive, guys. This is me going off sheer force of will. But even savages are limited by the almighty dolla!

There’s a lot going on for me, and a lot to process. I can’t take everything you’ve written in right now, but I will print out your posts today, highlight them, and file them in my self development folder which I review once a week.

Longer term, I envisage the following:

-Getting these 2 out the fookin way
-Making MONEY………..which I will invest in:
-MINDSET: BECOMING MASCULINE & DOMINANTN
-Psychotherapy and inner healing work
-Working with Andy weekly (his call is late for me hence I didn’t often attend, it’s like 1am, but it needs to be done now)
-Joining a men’s group
-Fundamentally learning how to be a charismatic, dominant, masculine man with strong boundaries, and who has a frame that exudes a manly essence. That is what I must find. I KNOW IT IS THERE. How can a man with a warrior spirit like me not have a lion inside? I know it is there. I will find it.

In the interim, I will keep working with the resources Crisis sent me, I will read You Can’t Afford The Luxury of A Negative Thought & Letting Go, and I will do the exercises outlined in the book Crisis sent, as well as those in YCATLOANT.

I need to find my emotion and creativity again. I need to get my guitar back out and get infront of my camera and shoot vlogs. I ENJOY creativity and making things. Wait til you see my vlog of the Krakow trip. We had a blast.

As ever, I remain a determined motherfucker, and no amount of sickness in this world can take out my warrior spirit.

Thank you to everyone who has posted following my recent insight facilitated by The Dom during our trip to Krakow.

It is so humbling to read your replies, and to see the thought, reflection, empathy, and understanding of other men who take time out of their day to help support their fellow man.

Just this alone is actually a success for me. To see other men putting time and energy into pushing me forward is a big big win.

I am a humble man and I am coming from nothing. To see other men want me to succeed, well, all I can say is it means the world to me. It means more to me than you could ever know and moves me deeply. Really.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTS:
@Mimbe393939
@twonightstander
@seanconneryfan_
@Bman
@natedawg
@Manly Cockfellow
@Astronaut

Thank you my brothers in arms for always helping me to find the strength to raise my sword again.

After unprecedented demand, and also people sending me questions to Ask The Dom to get his opinion, I am going to start a thread where you can ASK THE DOM. Me and The Dom agreed that if you ask him questions, and if your questions require an in-depth answer, The Dom is more of a speaker than a writer so he can send me a message on whatsapp with an audio, and I can transcribe the answer and post responses.

This helps with my copywriting & content creation, and also transcribing The Dom’s thoughts really helps me internalise, crystallise, and embed his thinking. I also have other uses for this and it can go in my copywriting portfolio/file. Helps me, helps The Dom, and also brings EPIC value to the forum.

We can be a place of true success if we model proven examples, work extremely hard, work smart, and we all raise our game together.

@Radical , @Crisis_Overcomer , @Manganiello ganeilo: Which section should I put an AMA? I’ll start the thread and provide a bit of background, and the people can pick his brain and learn a thing or two like I do all the time.

My day schedule to come…………

I am going to put my old sign-off into semi retirement atm, my autistic tendencies of doing the same thing over and over must end.

KEEP HAMMERING will have to be put back in the armoury for now. When times are tough and I need to pull the hammer back out, I will. But for the road ahead, I will need something else……...

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:17 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:54 am
Which section should I put an AMA? I
Don't think it really matters much. Most people don't seem to browse sections. If anything I would put in "general self improvement."
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:01 pm

General yeah
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:31 am

Since Mon I've been absolutely MOGGED / cucked by some fever.

I spent yesterday trying hard to work, but being absolutely destroyed, so I did a biz meeting and spent the rest of the time in bed reading mindset stuff while my heart was pounding.

Damn it felt awful.

Now, I feel a lil better. I still have something, so I am not going to go home to see my parents like I planned. No use giving it to them. I'm also going to get a Covid test done.

This is the first time I've been unwell in years. I am glad I am bouncing back. Today, I should be able to hustle.

In gratitude.

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe