The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:46 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:11 pm
PICS (1)
Guitar photo looks awesome dude.

The other two I feel like would look better with your chin tucked down more - pro photographers basically always tell me to do this, something I have to remember when I'm out with someone greener.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:10 am

Andy had me on the podcast, it was a great day.

How motivating is that.
RogerRoger wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:46 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:11 pm
PICS (1)
Guitar photo looks awesome dude.

The other two I feel like would look better with your chin tucked down more - pro photographers basically always tell me to do this, something I have to remember when I'm out with someone greener.
Thanks bro, good tip.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:54 am

Invested in my first piece of real estate this week, a small flat, went 50/50 with my bro. I don't know anything about real estate, I just bought this to learn the game and grow. It was affordable. I'll make it work.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:20 am

Tried my hardest to try and get 1 date before I leave, installed 8 dating apps (incl. Tinder and Hinge) and went ham, used 15 boosts lol. All crickets. You could hear a damn pin drop, lol.

It is still a massive success to even be in the fight. So I am happy to be in this struggle and battling along side you all.

It is going to take everything I have got to get to where I want to get, this will be a brutal journey man, but I will make myself good enough and I will win.

Off to London tomorrow, stopping in a hotel for the night, and departing Tuesday afternoon.

Body progress pic coming tomorrow.

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:25 am

Other than that, have been crushing working out, weight loss, diet has been on point, and my guitar playing has been going well. Connected with some bros who are making bank in Marketing.

The motivation I have to turn this shit around is visceral, it's palpable, it feels like the most primeval part of me, the part that is a survival instinct, ready to kill, rip out throats, and smash skulls....quite sick, but others who have a burning fucking desire will know what I am talking about.

I am going to win come hell or high water.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:23 am

Logging a great post from @Master who is making great strides in his life:

viewtopic.php?t=741

This story captures a great victory and I will soon have my first success. Just capturing this here for posterity. ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:39 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:06 pm
Another question:

Looking back now that you've gotten laid and feel way better - How much, in all honesty, has it been mental and NOT due to your looks?

I mean in the sense that one one hand I hear stories about guys like you who have tried for years, paid for PUA stuff, have done thousands of approaches, have been social etc. yet no luck which in turn leads to the red pill/black pill mentality of "it's over" or "it's all genetics" etc. (all that good stuff lol).

For example, in a recent CBP channel video he told a story of a depressed guy who tried to carefully develop an image of a successful, popular guy, got along with the cool crowd, yet did not have any luck with women even though he was popular etc. Therefore he realized that it MUST be only looks, It MUST be genetic and over etc.
Like dude, I KNOW guys who look WORSE than you and still have never had any major issues with getting girls. Stories about guys who become slayers after getting cosmetic surgery etc.

I actually have a similar story as in I've had fairly good friends, both male and female yet I've never had any romantic experiences.

NORMAL looking guys like you (no, you're not ugly) and me. Hell, even better looking guys get into that mentality.

HOWEVER
On the other hand I see guys Domics, a pretty popular asian youtube animator who is freaking 5 ft 3, chubby, not so good looking, not "based and redpilled alpha chad bro" etc. yet still has normal, decent girfriends etc. People like Vaush, normal people around me etc. Hell, even people like Squirmy and Grubs (who people assume are faking it lol, but you never know).

What gives? Like... Really?

What if a lot of it IS cultural? What if a lot of the red pill, black pill, blue pill etc. IS both true AND also confirmation bias?
I just wanted your opinion since you seem like a guy who really, really made it and keeps "making it". :D
Thanks for your question, it's interesting to see, and is quite telling that the work I am doing is changing something inside me.
When you step away from your old identity, you allow the real you to manifest. Andy knew what was happening with me and how destructive wrapping my identity up in being a virgin was.

I am done thinking about the past, the fucking loser I was, the fuck ups, the dumb shit, the failures after failures. That guy is long gone, dead and buried.

I am here now and I am willing to grind myself into a fucking powder to become a success.

There is only work to do. And I am willing to do it.

NO EXCUSES

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:19 am

DOWN 17LBS!

GET SOME!

WEIGHT THIS MORNING: 231.8LBS (6 FT 5)

WORKING LIKE A DOG.

You know I am going to get to 200lbs. I am starting in the gym on Wednesday.

Will post body update in 4 weeks.

MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:22 pm

Thanks g, I used to lift (competed in powerlifting actually) so I should be OK. That was 8-9 years ago, but I did train with world champions and learned a tonne about lifting. Nonetheless, the game has probably evolved a lot now and knowledge probably has advanced. I would consider getting a few sessions in with a PT in the future as a gift to myself.

Obviously I haven't lifted in years, but I still have some small amount of muscle. Muscle memory is a real thing and I think they will come back sooner than I think.

In London, chilling out in a hotel, flight is tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be setting up camp, sorting things out, and then getting my notebook out and getting on a coaching call with Andy.

Wednesday, will join the gym, smash a session, and start cold approach (10 approaches per day for 90 days).

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:25 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wednesday, will join the gym, smash a session, and start cold approach (10 approaches per day for 90 days).
Fuck ya
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:25 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Fuck ya
Thanks brother, the work never stops!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:51 pm

...So?

Andy has built a self-improvement community for guys who want to be savages, I have gone all in, to re-iterate what I told you before, it's done now. This is the path I am on.

I have been approaching today, got rejected loads, but honestly, so what? Andy coached me on Tuesday night and just told me all I have to do is do the work and not think about anything. As such, I am not going to think any deeper, because Andy has told me not to do that ;-)

I am willing to fail over and over and over.

I take pride in being the guy who will simply have to work 100X harder than everyone else to get even 1% of the results the other guys get. I am that guy, the lowest of the low. Even if I never get with anyone worthwhile I am willing to grind myself into a fucking fine powder for this.

I take pride in being the dude in this community who started from a lower place than anyone here, man, I could tell you stories about girls in school coming up to me and telling me I'm ugly for no reason at all lol. I may just be ugly, but that's fine. This motivates me now. Fuck 'em all. I will win. If I can get someone to marry me one day, I've won.

It's about outworking God's plan for me, I am not gonna die alone like I would otherwise.

NO EXCUSES

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:35 pm

Happy to hear that. Stay in the fight.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Thurs 17th

Action Points
-Gym (DONE)
-Movement Training (DONE)
-Day game (DONE - 5 approaches in 2.5 hours, said hi to some godesses, they ignored my existence completely lol not a single word)
-16:8 Intemittent Fasting (DONE)

Gonna shower now, and then do 1 hour digital marketing and 1 hour Spanish, then a breathwork session before bed.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:03 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:34 pm
Day game (DONE - 5 approaches in 2.5 hours, said hi to some godesses, they ignored my existence completely lol not a single word)
Great job man. Seriously. This shouldn't be downplayed.

Approaching especially when you're new to it takes some balls.

Don't worry about rejection. AT ALL.
You'll get rejection a lot. It's normal. Even when it doesn't feel normal, remover this: ITS NORMAL. In fact I wouldn't expect anything to come out of your approaches for the first 100 to 200 approaches. No dates. Nothing. Just work on it. And you'll be doing absolutely crazy shit soon enough.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]