The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:49 am

HAHAAAAAAAA THANK YOU FAM!!!!!!!

WE BACK & WE GRINDIN

31 IS MY YEAR!

I changed myself in ways I couldn't ever have imagined

All it did was make me hungry AF because I know what it possible now

When you knuckle down and do the shit no one wants to do

And remember I am willing to grind myself into a fuckin FINE POWDER for a shot at greatness

For money in the bank, for my dream girl, for a few mini MACs

I will break the cycle, and I will succeed.

You aint seen shit yet. Off to Budapest next week to hang with @Paw @Rene @Heisenberg and our bro from coaching. We will assemble together and find ways to scale our mission and dreams higher and higher, strength in numbers and we are a unit, moving together to greatness

Right now, I am back hustling.

Back to LDN shortly, got some tasks to sort out. Then partying tomorrow for my bday with my bros, Funnel Gang (well sans Rene he needs to hurry his ass up and arrive in LDN lol).

Sat I think I am gonna be on deaths door LOL

Sunday, I will have recovered, and thank for for that too because we have a photoshoot scheduled! ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:23 pm

The Bastard and Radical are currently hanging out at my place, one of my friends got a style consult with Radical, and now Im off to bed after a great day.

Fasted today.

And went 1/6 on cold approach. Pretty Indian chick exchanged she was nice AF.

Did it at a mall while Radical did style work with my friend Carl.

Bed time.....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:44 am

Bday night was beyond messy and I was fucked up in every way a human being can be

But I felt great to be alive and I am really grateful I am on my mission

Bday week was sick. Was great partying with Radical, Timmy, and our boy Carl.

Got a few of the guys together for a meal and then we got obliterated and went to a rave until 5am. Me and Timmy got back in at 6am.

Today off for a photoshoot.

A lot of work to do.

I am sometimes really bummed about my progress with women. It is painfully slow on the online dating apps, the quality I get is total bullshit and I just can't find a way to connect with women I find attractive.

Just need to keep my head. BW is 207 this morning. At 200lbs I look OK. At 185lbs I will have lean maxxed. Better for me to just get shredded as opposed to worrying about where I am right now.

You definitely can feel some type of way over this stuff. It does not serve you to think like this. There is too much work to do there isn't any time for worrying about the future.

My birthday was good, the week was solid, I got 1 CA number, I am off to see the boys in Budapest on Tues, I will keep cutting, and in general I am feeling good and positive.

I must be honest, I have a lot of fear, the last few months have been so slow for me but not everyone is having this experience. Many guys are getting dates and lays and having a good time with women. While I am grinding my face off for.......not much at all, and certainly not what I wanted when I got into this.

This is the red shirt year. Next year, it may be better.

Bittersweet journey this. It is often like staring into the abyss.......

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:36 am

MAC PRO SHOOT: PICTURE SELECTION

Hey bros,

Can you take a look and let me know which pictures I should get edited?

I am looking for a new main as a priority.

Within what we've paid the photographer, I can get 6-7 edited. This was part of a group shoot between me Timmy and Carl. I then have the option to pay £5 per additional photo I want edited. So I think I will ask for 8 more edits, for an additional £40. The shoot was very cheap, so this is still a great deal.

Cast your eye over & let me know which I should get sent through. Hopefully they'll give me profiles a bit of a boost. Current profile for background info:

https://tinder.com/@ravisandy

RAVI PRO SHOOT #2
-STREET INTERVIEWING
-SOLO/INDIVIDUAL SHOTS FOR MAIN
-SOCIAL SHOTS W/ TIMMY & CARL

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Your help is appreciated. I would like to improve my match quality & volume as it is very slow right now for me. :-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:10 pm

This one is slightly better than current your main photo, in my opinion:
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:49 am

Thanks big man!

I had a great night with my FWB last night. I told her I need to sleep and she was sweet about it.

I am going to send off my pic selections, think there's 6-7 I'll get edited, and may try some new ones for online. General consensus us, for me, I will need more shoots. And to max out further, I have bodyweight to lose!

I am fasting today. And I will be flying to budapest in a few hrs to meet @Paw

Me and Paw are gonna have a blast, hustle like fuck, and do some photoshoots etc.

More bodyfat will be lost. More muscle will be gained. I will improve my aesthetics. I will get this right.

Listened to the interview Chris did with Derek yesterday. Chris dropped such great wisdom. He talked about the red shirt year, which is my year right now, and how many guys didn't get solid ass results until they were 3 years in. I am in my first year of this!

I will go into year 2 a different man, and year 3 better yet. If it isn't until year 3 I can find the type of woman I want, so be it.

34 I do want to be in a serious LTR as by 36 I need to get the setup I want....That gives me 3 years bros!

And I will hustle like a mad man to get what I want.

MONEY
WOMEN
CLOUT

My mantra.

Which in a few years will be whittled down to just money & clout, and then in a few years beyond that, I am done. It'll be one word: family. You'll see my ass jacked out my mind with money in the bank carrying Mini MAC around.

I gotta stay focused I felt legit DEPRESSED yesterday until Nerd Girl game over.

I want success and I am not where I want to be.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:04 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I had a great night with my FWB last night. I told her I need to sleep and she was sweet about it.
Hallelujah
MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:41 am

Radical wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
Hallelujah
LOL ;-D

Standard Radical!

She was sweet AF that day, she gave me some birthday presents, funny sentimental stuff: a pack of oats as thats the only thing shes ever seen me eat to this date, a skincare face mask type thing, and she painted a picture for me of an injoke of a chicken. She is artistically talented and it looked awesome.

Now Im in BP hustling and being inspired by like minds

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Radical wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
Hallelujah
LOL ;-D

Standard Radical!

She was sweet AF that day, she gave me some birthday presents, funny sentimental stuff: a pack of oats as thats the only thing shes ever seen me eat to this date, a skincare face mask type thing, and she painted a picture for me of an injoke of a chicken. She is artistically talented and it looked awesome.

Now Im in BP hustling and being inspired by like minds

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 33

Wed 20/07/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach – 15 Approaches / Online Dating Process
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Content/Biz: Growth strategy process / Funnel Gang – Work on the offer.
Others: Content editing & uploading
Others: Funnel Gang Hustle – Start process of clarifying offer and structuring it. Go back to the whiteboard session Timmy and I did with @Radical. Start building on this and start putting this course togerher!

Notes:

Hanging with the main man from Euro Gang, @Paw , and geuss who is also in Budapest? The big homie @AskTheDom ! So happy to be here with these amazing, exceptional, intelligent, and driven men. Within 2 mins of meeting we are off to the races and working together on our vision.

In the Uk, I’ve never had any likes or matches without boosts. In Budapest, I’ve had about 10 likes on my profile without boosts. AskTheDom said this is because I’m travelling and I have Tinder Platinum, it shows my profile at the top of the stack. But the girls have liked and many are responding. This feels amazing as I struggle so much in London.

Off to cold approach & also do some biz hustle

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:45 am

First full day & night in Budapest was AMAZING.

Got up, core work, posture work, drank a bunch of water, shops, had breakfast. Talked with Paw and agreed I should start taking action on biz and side hustle NOW rather than later.

I went out and had a break cold approach session. 9 approaches and 1 facebook exchange.

I came back to cook dinner, which I did, and then just as I finished eating Paw pulled from a date lol. It was funny hearing her Anti Slut Defense kick in while I was in my room and they were taking their shoes off lol.

I then did some hustling on the dating apps, and a pretty chick whose birthday it was asked me what the plan for the night is. I said lets go for a drink. She was game!

I got a Tinder date my first proper day here man. I wanted to go game with @AskTheDom and I was going to go out the door to meet him but then the girl seemed DTF so I sent him the screen shot and said man, I think I have this in the bag.

Paw had plans with his social circle which I was invited to but I went on this date instead, I thought she was down for birthday sex.

Arrive, the girl is great, the date is awesome. We vibe and I do a few things I’ve learned. I break rapport and disagree with her on something (@pancakemouse ) and she doubles back and changes her tune. Good sign. These subtle things I learned from Pancakemouse are basically crucial, many guys had this down for instance Paw does playful teasing and he understood it. I had to be taught these things from Lord Pancake. I then ask a bunch of probing questions, I compliment her a fair bit as she is really gorgeous, and she seems into it! Every date I have, I remember the breakdown of my date audios @pancakemouse did and his voice is in my head during the dates lol.

This is the difference between the no connection era, and now, where the dates are FUN and shit this chick showed a lot of interest. She was a tall girl btw.

Shes letting me touch her arms, her legs (which were great) and its all going good.

Try to pull, twice, she says she has work tomorrow which she was clear about in the texts before. I say lets see each other next week. She’s down. I say I’ll only see you on one condition, she gets edgy, then I’m like you gotta send me this soul playlist you were recommending. She got her phone out and sent it there and then. Great girl.

We leave. Kiss on the cheek and hug. Awesome chick. Now to get a 2nd date with her and for us to make love. If we have intimacy while I’m here I will stay in touch with her she is an amazing girl tbh.

Even though I didn't pull, it was a great time. And I can game with @Paw and @AskTheDom today, I am here for another week and tbh I am loving this place so I think I will travel with @Paw and Euro Gang a lot more often moving forward.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER HUSTLE
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:00 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 33

THUR 21/07/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process
(2) Body: Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Growth Strategy / Product Development work (critical thinking)
Others: Photos while cold approaching, send 20 copywriting proposals, get our friend E from the station.

Notes: Day 2 LETS GOOOOO!

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:21 pm

THUR 21/07/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process (DONE - 3/22 Approaches!!!!! - Ive also got like 30 matches in the past 2 days lol)
(2) Body: Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) Content: Growth Strategy / Product Development work (critical thinking) (DONE growth strategy, no product dev work)
Others: Photos while cold approaching, send 20 copywriting proposals, get our friend E from the station. (DONE getting E, no proposals, did photos tho)

Notes:

KILLER DAY

Got up late and got well needed sleep. Late was 10am. I normally rise at 5 or 6.

Got hustling right off the bat. Core work, posture work.

Went to lunch with @Paw's friend. I am now doing OMAD during my time here, so one meal a day to see how much bodyfat I can burn through during this epic hustle of a trip.

I do 3 approaches while walking to lunch. Then after lunch, a bunch more.

I get 3 numbers after 16 approaches.

We go home. Paw takes a nap, I message leads.

I do my content blast, execite the growth strategy.

I tell Funnel Gang I will work on product development today. I had good intentions.

Paw then goes on a date with a girl he cold approaches yesterday.

I then get a message from @AskTheDom who is about to go approach. I run over while hes getting his beard done and blast more approaches.

I go out, and get a message from Paw telling me he pulled the girl back lol. Think he's fucking as I write this!

Meet up with AskTheDom, blast more approaches, including my first ever two sets.

He gives me some feedback, shares his thoughts from his journey, and a couple of crazy playa tales and some crazy shit he's done and seen. I am quite shocked about one story he shares about a married woman. He had no idea she was married until her husband showed up! We chill and then I gave to go get E from the station.

Finish the day with my highest ever volume, 22 approaches man!

Its easy work.

Come home. Drink water. Go get E.

Bring him back, settle him in, and he goes out to explore the area.

I have had a legendary day. Life is good.

CA: 3/22

1-she had to go
2-chatted had a bf, but very nice girl and we chatted for a bit. She seemed into me!
3-Harsh rejection!
4/didn’t want to stop
5 in a rush to go to work but pleasant girl
6 very nice lady but had a BF
7 Gorgeous girl. We stop and talk for about 5-10mins. We exchange. I asked her for a drink she said shes down, went for the instadate but she was on her way to work.
8 Exchanged Instagram, this lady was super feminine, super nice, and was a real vibe.
9 in a rush
10 boyfriend but so nice
11 I went to approach this chick, and she just was totally distraught. She was like "Please for the love of god". It was super clear she'd been approached a bunch of times that day, she was mega hot.
12 Following the blowout from the previous chick, I just barrelled on unphased and approached a chick behind her! Didnt speak English
13 Exchanged with this pretty, TINY columbian girl half my size lol. The photo Paw took of this is hiliarious loool
14 Deflect
15 Deflect
16 nice person but kinda deflected ;-)
17 didn’t speak English super cute
18 she didn’t like being approached at all, I said you look lovely, she was like "EXCUSE ME?! and stormed off
19 She had a BF
20 Two set they blow me off
21 I wasnt expecting an American accent, she threw me off, this lady didnt let me get a word in edgeways she carried on and on, she was like overpowering lol. Pretty lady, I asked what are you doing tonight, she said shes packing she has a flight in the morn. Fair enough!
22 Two set: Goes well! But I am so confused, I dont know how to exchange or what to do. I invite them both to come party with his and one of the girls just says no sorry we have to go. But they were nice girls and seemed into it.

Sick ass day of true true endless hustle.

MAC DADDY OUT
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:31 pm

@Radical what you said about London and London girls rings true man

Girls here are fully gorgeous and so much more beautiful than anyone I've seen in England its just not even funny

And theyre fucking NICE

Its easy approaching here, Tinder is easy, I've gotten 30-40 matches the past 48hrs man. And some real beauties too.

Location MATTERS
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:05 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:21 pm
Location MATTERS
Understatement of The Year 🏆
Past Goals: